The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: - views: -
James Lugo 31st October 2007

At full compass $176.00 heh I miced the snare shell. Yep that's it. - Finally. :Ron

bitman
replies: 27 views: 3,724
blackcom 31st October 2007

Is anyone using the Digimax FS just as a converter? While I like the preamps in the FS fine for clean stuff, at times I want to...

Jungle Jazz
replies: 3 views: 740
Jungle Jazz 31st October 2007

Hello, Well I have very good news for 3M owners. I now own maybe the largest NOS collection of 3M parts that originally came...

mattallen
replies: 1 views: 1,133
mattallen 30th October 2007

Well I'm finally finished with the build. It's been almost 3 years and we're having our Open House this weekend. We've had a...

DSD_Mastering
replies: 5 views: 1,184
DSD_Mastering 30th October 2007

How does this sound? I know there is an mp3's in the works section..but I see a lot of people asking about Oktavamod and SCA....

filthyrich
replies: 0 views: 692
filthyrich 30th October 2007

I have four slots left in my chassis. I have 8 A12's in one chassis and 2 N72's and 2 J99's in the other. I was thinking about...

Nu-tra
replies: 8 views: 1,666
filthyrich 30th October 2007

I was reading the thread about mistakes and out of tune vocals in famous songs and it got me thinking about the industry and the...

tommyd123
replies: 0 views: 724
tommyd123 30th October 2007

I'm working with a really talented hip-hop band (jazz musicians) that uses live drums, bass, rhodes, organs, tenor sax and...

over-man
replies: 4 views: 1,075
over-man 30th October 2007

Hi Guys, just a couple of questions on cubase 4.1. 1) can you scan other VST folders and have those plugs show up and work in...

trock
replies: 3 views: 580
miqer 30th October 2007

Does anyone have snare sample called "Brass Bell"? A client is specifically requesting it. And says it's a pretty well...

nicolasixxx
replies: 4 views: 1,942
RoundBadge 30th October 2007

Hi guys. I am getting close to wrapping up my college education in Music Industry, so I am starting to look around at recording...

soundwizard
replies: 5 views: 714
soundwizard 30th October 2007

Looking for any help in identifying this piece of gear, as I have never seen another like it, it goes under the company name...

ryannorth
replies: 4 views: 826
daryllh 30th October 2007

Hi, Does anybody know where I can get a shock mount for a Soundelux ifet7 mic? I know they sold it as an option when they were...

Croaker
replies: 1 views: 619
Croaker 30th October 2007

I am looking for a sweet all around kick drum that will hold it's own for Rock, Folk-Rock, Jazz, Bluegrass. I'm not looking for...

johnnybregar
replies: 31 views: 2,790
RoundBadge 30th October 2007

im using digital performer with a 2408 and an analog console which digtal audio from perfomer is being converted to analog via an...

rdfusari
replies: 0 views: 644
rdfusari 30th October 2007

I have a FF800 and I have a Universal Audio M610 pre. For drums, I use the RME pres on toms and kick, and the 610 on snare....

Sid Menon
replies: 17 views: 2,203
carlheinz 30th October 2007
replies: 4 views: 1,397
theblue1 30th October 2007

I have a ULN2, it's great. Only problem is i may need more inputs and preamps in the future (drums/live etc). I was thinking of...

kedbear
replies: 7 views: 945
kedbear 30th October 2007

Hi again, i want to buy a 8 channel pre for drums, i was thinking in Digi 8ch. pre or true precision, but i'm not sure. Thanks

Fabianuy
replies: 26 views: 1,796
drBill 30th October 2007

I have a few questions: 1. In chronological order, which EQ color/design came first? 2. Is there actually any audible difference...

RichTone
replies: 3 views: 3,808
nukmusic 30th October 2007

If I am mixing a song for someone, can I be held responsible for using material in their song that they specify? Are they...

tarnationsauce
replies: 25 views: 2,949
cornutt 30th October 2007

Hello all. This might be geared towards the geekslutz, but what ISP's are you using for your studio web sites? I'm looking to...

Audionaut
replies: 7 views: 721
Audionaut 30th October 2007

Just back from the show! Well done Tom! It was a well organised, well supported & well presented show. Most sincere...

andy_simpson
replies: 6 views: 854
busytbp 30th October 2007

Hey, I need approximately 12 DSUB-DSUB cables 1 - 1.5m long for wiring DSUB patchbays with PT interfaces. I need them ASAP. Where...

jacko
replies: 1 views: 486
jacko 30th October 2007

I remember reading this problem somewhere before but can't remember how they fixed it so here it goes again. I just moved to...

vudoo
replies: 1 views: 642

When recording live instruments (drums bass guitars vocals etc) i assume everyone compresses the signal for leveling and warmth...

shuffle01
replies: 14 views: 1,046
asagaai 30th October 2007

If you had absolutely no gear to speak of what so ever, and you had 110 000 to spend to spend on what you thought the best...

Deyor
replies: 5 views: 666
GYang 30th October 2007

There are a lot of plug-ins that can be used in ProTools that I would like to use like the Massey plugins and TL Space. I am...

heisleyamor
replies: 12 views: 1,490
macgee 30th October 2007

Hey gang, I have the 1.2 software on my PCM70 but I don't know much about the difference between version 1, 2 and version 3....

Flora
replies: 3 views: 851
Flora 30th October 2007

I just finished two mixes..........I usually have a Smart C2/Avalon 747 and a Massive Passive on the two buss.....since I mix OTB...

ron florentine
replies: 1 views: 800
gainreduction 30th October 2007

Just picked this up today. Good studio footage on the accompanying DVD - most of it at Conway in California. Sounds like a...

travisbrown
replies: 0 views: 754
travisbrown 30th October 2007

Okay, I'm trying to make my Ampeg B-18 compatible with other stuff but it uses an old school 4-pin XLR. I want to make a cable...

soupking
replies: 8 views: 4,418
soupking 30th October 2007

Hi, Looking where to find empty aluminum/metal chassis for possibly some seventh circle audio equipment. I'd like to change the...

redstudio
replies: 4 views: 932
redstudio 30th October 2007

Has anybody used this piece of gear. The info about it sounds great. Just wondering who's used it and what you thought of it.

johnbohn
replies: 0 views: 1,052
johnbohn 30th October 2007

What are the legalities and benefits of using a stage name? Do you legally change your name for business contracts, etc., or does...

Sounds Great
replies: 12 views: 2,285
soypancho 30th October 2007

Hey all, I'm currently a junior in college and have been studying recording at my university for a couple of years. I've...

CharlieSFS
replies: 4 views: 544
bruno2000 30th October 2007

hi guys, am looking for any and all help I can get on understanding gain structure. have come to believe it is super...

chasman
replies: 33 views: 4,697
PRobb 30th October 2007

Hi, Sorry to bring all this up as my first post.. i know it's probably mentioned around here a lot, but I have no idea what to...

1100A
replies: 3 views: 615

As an experiment, I recorded some guitar tracks with a Radial J48 as part of a reamping test. For curiousity's sake I recorded...

suburbansoul
replies: 9 views: 2,589
peeder 30th October 2007

(btw i meant TS in the topic not TR) Im looking into buying this interface Tascam FW-1082 from zZounds.com! It says on the...

dmarz45
replies: 2 views: 864

I want to put washers on both sides of the rack ears to avoid metal/metal contact. So, the problem that I am running into with...

filthyrich
replies: 6 views: 703
666666 30th October 2007

So I've recently purchased an HD1 system with the PCIe card. I've got a 96 I/O to go along with it as well as an Apogee Rosetta...

BJohnston
replies: 1 views: 705
apdv1 30th October 2007

Folks, How easy or how hard should it be to update your own website? Let me explain...You hire a 'professional' company to take...

The Alamo
replies: 13 views: 735
theblue1 30th October 2007

The mic on the acoustic guitar in this clip; YouTube - Ray La Montagne sings 'Jolene' I thought it was a C12 until it...

ben m
replies: 5 views: 732
psycho_monkey 30th October 2007

Went to the Kodak theater last night and saw the Herbie Hancocks tribute. Lots of great performers - good performances. I could...

ktf
replies: 11 views: 964
ktf 30th October 2007

Hi GS, I bought a 8-track tape deck from an local engineer here in L.A. and he was talking about a used AC Isolation unit he got...

soupking
replies: 2 views: 873
666666 30th October 2007

According to Apple, a surprising 18% of iPhones in consumers hands have been unlocked via hacks... MORE: PC World - A Quarter...

theblue1
replies: 40 views: 1,955
ssaudio 29th October 2007

These have seemed to come along and kind of fizzle out, I would like to hear some more opinions on what people think of these...

camerondye
replies: 9 views: 2,656
True North 29th October 2007

Hi, I just experienced a phantom power problem with TOFT ATC-2... I can normally use Shure SM81 with it, also dynamic, ribbon...

The Listener
replies: 2 views: 867
The Listener 29th October 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search