The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I dont know much about the differences between the different recording mediums. Could somone please give explainations of the...

Magnum29465
replies: 24 views: 823
Kiwiburger 4th November 2007

It says: "Fender VG Stratocaster American Series Strat with Roland GK Pickup, 37 Guitar Models, Five Alternate Tunings,...

DaveH
replies: 3 views: 1,408
SpiderM69 4th November 2007

Hi Everyone, Hey it has been a while since I been onto Gearslutz and I forgot my old password and my account was setup with a...

Hunter_Thompson
replies: 0 views: 713
Hunter_Thompson 4th November 2007

Hey guys, Just wondering what is a typical hourly/daily rate for commercial studios to charge freelance mixing engineers to book...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 3 views: 3,048
drBill 4th November 2007

Last night I watched Austin City Limits and was simply blown away by Van Morrison. I've always liked his work - my wife got me...

rockrev
replies: 6 views: 1,484
theblue1 4th November 2007

One of my favs... Is that an edit I hear at 1:32 1:33 ? Right after he says "HE.....

pro
replies: 7 views: 779
Acoustic Cloud 4th November 2007

I recently bought a Digidesign Icon Control and thought I'd post my thoughts. I've often read that people consider the Icon to...

UKrecordmaker
replies: 62 views: 5,303
SoundEng1 4th November 2007

To control volume to my monitors with a cheap Behringer litte mixer, feeding out of my Crane Song HEDD 192? Is it a sin to use...

feyshay
replies: 11 views: 987
AllAboutTone 4th November 2007

Do try this at home, kids...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33QPLbQi9 Blair

Djembe
replies: 0 views: 712
Djembe 4th November 2007

greetings fellow earthlings, I just arrived on this planet a short time ago and I want to know what air is. seriously, I am...

chasman
replies: 17 views: 1,380
ryanojohn 4th November 2007

hi, I'm thinking of buying a Martin 1976 D-18 that has been fitted with a pick-up. What should i be looking out for in terms of...

kedbear
replies: 3 views: 645
vernier 4th November 2007

Hi all, Is there a down-side to modding a Beyer ribbon through Sank (the DX mod)? Thinner ribbon, so, more fragile? I've been...

PhatStax Drums
replies: 3 views: 1,602
Harvey Gerst 4th November 2007
replies: 6 views: 768
soupking 4th November 2007

Is anyone running both of these applications on the same PC? I doubt I will be replacing SX as its paid for and proven in years...

TheArchitect
replies: 0 views: 1,028
TheArchitect 3rd November 2007

I've been wanting to pickup a Duende for sometime now, but UAD's latest promotion has got me thinking about the Neve Bundle...

JB872
replies: 17 views: 2,327
mattianlaseppia 3rd November 2007

hey guys, we're getting rid of our pro tools le setup and as we cant afford a hd rig, we're thinking of going the performer...

dapinkobo
replies: 41 views: 3,529
noize_organizer 3rd November 2007

Okay - i perhaps might be stumbling across $45-50K. My question is simply this - do you think it is possible to make a...

shuffle01
replies: 9 views: 1,195
DontLetMeDrown 3rd November 2007

Hi GS, Have you ever had a UPS guy deliver a 4th time? I haven't...until today. An hour later they decided to return the...

soupking
replies: 55 views: 3,440
Conz 3rd November 2007

I need a sub woofer to compliment my NS-10's. Is there a industry standard between these monitors and a sub that most people...

bluechips
replies: 6 views: 1,596
tINY 3rd November 2007

Hi guys. Ive just recieved my BAE lunchbox and 312a pre. I ordered the lunchbox WITH 48v phantom, but the unit doesnt seem to...

Ozzy
replies: 1 views: 665
Geoff_T 3rd November 2007

Anyone know anything about this wonderful album (except the allmusic info). I have this album for a few years now, but it was...

Tom Hakala
replies: 0 views: 570
Tom Hakala 3rd November 2007

Do you think they will release that? Did they have a Guitar Rig 2 academic software edition? I don't really want/need the rig...

miercoles
replies: 0 views: 526
miercoles 3rd November 2007

Hey guys, I just finished a 7 song album for my friend. He wrote all the songs and played the main guitar parts and sang. I then...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 6 views: 1,048
BrandRecordingCo 3rd November 2007

Sorry for the boring poll, but I just wanted some instant gradification feedback on our monitor choice during the next few...

Seamus TM
replies: 20 views: 1,235
ImJohn 3rd November 2007

Hi, anyone know how works the autoalign ? can i align the machine for it self or I need also the calibration tapes ? thanks,

jtvrdy
replies: 4 views: 1,339
jtvrdy 3rd November 2007

What is the Difference between Waves LL-16 and L3-LL Multimaximizer? They look almost the same. Is the LL-16 the same as the...

Joji
replies: 1 views: 3,786
audiomichael 3rd November 2007

Now that I have ended up with a HEDD 192, with a Fireface 800 as my audio interface, I'm confused about volume control. To...

feyshay
replies: 2 views: 1,163
feyshay 3rd November 2007

After having had a break from active music composition / production of almost 3 years and taking time to inform myself about...

Heiko
replies: 6 views: 1,083
warhead 3rd November 2007

Hi I just my self a secondhand Fmr RNLA. Fantastic unit! However the gain knob is a bit loose. Does anyone know how to get the...

AvS
replies: 3 views: 1,082
AvS 3rd November 2007

I am building a studio in my home. And I know that in the control room, everything should be symetric/equal.. The problem is...

Jade
replies: 21 views: 1,200
Ethan Winer 3rd November 2007

To our little family here: I'm sitting here jacked up on excedrin. I really believe that we owe it to our love for analog...

adam_f
replies: 2 views: 681
adam_f 3rd November 2007

You know those pretty sounding high pithcedbells/metal bars that people brush with their hands, and it makes that magical...

celebritymusic
replies: 6 views: 697
celebritymusic 3rd November 2007

Drummer Witold "Vitek" Kieltyka of the Polish extreme metal band DECAPITATED passed away in a Russian hospital from...

mikemillinator
replies: 6 views: 1,169
PoorGlory 3rd November 2007

Hi guys, Even though I've been recording music for a long time, I have only recently become aware of the importance of certain...

Rockman
replies: 32 views: 2,628
Koed 3rd November 2007

I could use some help here... I have a bunch of line matching transformers that convert low impedance <-> high...

manthe
replies: 1 views: 1,154
nosebleedaudio 3rd November 2007

Of the following gear, Could you please help me identify the weaker links. The purpose of the gear is mainly for Vocals and for...

CJ1973
replies: 58 views: 2,543
mmcfarlane 3rd November 2007

Hi everyone, I just purchased a DJ-Tech MX-120 and need some...

scottaY
replies: 1 views: 1,636
scottaY 3rd November 2007

hi, as you can see below, most of my mics are bang for the buck stuff, yet the kind that i can keep + use for years to come,...

quantz
replies: 6 views: 856
peeder 3rd November 2007

I've been hearing a lot of people talk about the toft atb, what do yall think about the Allen and heaths mixers that seem to be...

Magnum29465
replies: 3 views: 974
xmostynx 3rd November 2007

just wanted to publicly thank Max and Dave at HEAR. we've had 3 of their 600 MV talkback/speaker switcher boxes for a few years...

marty lester
replies: 4 views: 736
jhg 3rd November 2007

Anyone else into these guys? I'm extremely impressed with the production on these records, considering it was produced/engineered...

jval
replies: 17 views: 2,325
heyman 3rd November 2007

These two plugins seems like pretty much the same exept for LimMB being phase linear... Does a phase linear multiband...

blackcom
replies: 10 views: 19,825
mawd 3rd November 2007

Okay so this song is kind of garbage but the guy's keyboard has a really nice sound, was wondering if anyone could tell me what...

DakNukka
replies: 2 views: 778
Funk Dracula 3rd November 2007

Out next week. The same track done with Amplitube 2 for comparison: Notes: If anyone is able to give me 192K...

chrisj
replies: 0 views: 610
chrisj 3rd November 2007

A few people have PM'd me about a post I made saying I recorded an album using the TG2 as my only pre. So, with the band's...

Bump Music
replies: 24 views: 1,822
Pasta4lnch 3rd November 2007

Should I be using a re-amping box between my converters line out and the pedal chain, then going back through a DI to bring it...

sourcekode
replies: 2 views: 608
mu6gr8 3rd November 2007

The Universal Audio "dynamics processors sale" is coming to an end so I think it's time for me to get my act together...

PheelTheMusic
replies: 38 views: 4,224
recall 3rd November 2007

I found this site by searching here. Can anyone vouch for the quality of the tracks on this site? Could they be used as...

uptoolate
replies: 1 views: 845
Mad-Max 2nd November 2007

This artist named Rue Melo is coming up on the charts, I really like her stuff its fun, new, up beat and overall awesome to...

kidnamedshaun
replies: 0 views: 565
kidnamedshaun 2nd November 2007

Running a fairly small project studio down here in the Gump(Bama)... With a $1000 dollar bugdet which mic is better for Vox? I've...

soitstudios
replies: 9 views: 1,213
mixerguy 2nd November 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search