The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello... I´ve just built a vocal booth in my studio and I need help before I can go through the finishing touches; 1....

Anselmo
replies: 5 views: 1,619
Ozzy 6th November 2007

For use on an existing concrete slab/floor. I know parque has been in the standard category for a long time and it requires...

Jamz
replies: 57 views: 6,852
Lee Knight 6th November 2007

I've been trying to get a good sound through reamping, but I'm afraid I'm not happy with what I'm getting. I'm trying to...

Ramchandra
replies: 14 views: 1,494
Myriad_Rocker 6th November 2007

Hi! Does anybody knows something about the pres inside the Soundtracs boards? I've heard they're all discreet and works fine. Any...

Lole
replies: 6 views: 1,366
Lole 6th November 2007

--*Supadupa deal*-- I dunno why but I just have a hard time sitting there watching things like that happen. Some kid is...

lordnielson
replies: 2 views: 974
dlmorley 6th November 2007

Playing live, the electronic dance act Justice (their most popular song is D.A.N.C.E. for those who haven't heard of 'em) has a...

rids
replies: 9 views: 18,929
recall 6th November 2007

I have picture from the back only. I think its NEVE, like 1073 in rack on the...

Petrusha
replies: 6 views: 712
Big Ale 6th November 2007

I am looking for a nice Mic to record great acoustic guitar(steel strings)...specially for strumming...rhythm Any mics? ...

zak7
replies: 35 views: 4,782
mikael 6th November 2007

Hi Any mastering engineers in LA here? Please email or send a link to a website. I would like to know what you charge etc. Im not...

CJ1973
replies: 15 views: 3,443
juniorhifikit 6th November 2007

HI, What do you think about warming up tracks using external tube preamps or compressors? better stay with plugins? or both?...

cubasefreak
replies: 7 views: 1,253
cubasefreak 6th November 2007

ANy AKAI Z8 or Z4 users on here? I recently purchased a Z8 and want to find out how I could make 'kits' out of the .wav samples I...

CJ1973
replies: 0 views: 594
CJ1973 6th November 2007

Hi! I want to buy a preamp that can be as similar to a good 1073. Any suggestions? can be the same or even better...but...

zak7
replies: 47 views: 4,457
kcmoonshine 6th November 2007

What is on this picture? I think its some kind of DI. Anybody recofnize...

Petrusha
replies: 9 views: 885
initialsBB 6th November 2007

YouTube - Steve Luthaker and Joe Satriani Joe really makes Steve look amateur in this, by playing less notes. Joe is a real...

johnwayne
replies: 21 views: 2,072
Acoustic Cloud 6th November 2007

Everyone dishes them out in sessions whether you're a producer, engineer or both. One of my favorites (which I discovered...

TheRealRoach
replies: 5 views: 1,054
TheRealRoach 6th November 2007

Hello guys... I would appreciate your comments on the following... Some people say the Beyerdynamic M160 does wonders on...

TapeOp
replies: 23 views: 2,757
rob S 6th November 2007

Hi all, I'm seeking some advice on my purchase for orchestra recording mics. I usually use the O.R.T.F. (coincident) recording...

ChEnGkAnG
replies: 12 views: 1,269
ChEnGkAnG 6th November 2007

if you had an empty luchbox just for EQ... what would you fill it with? mostly rock and Jazz, and mostly (not totally) for...

Jeff16years
replies: 8 views: 837
aussie_techie 6th November 2007

Hi Slutz, Every time im behind my rack i wonder whats the point of the red LED inside the Buzz Audio SSA 1.1 being right near...

aussie_techie
replies: 0 views: 1,222
aussie_techie 6th November 2007

first off i just wanna thank everyone for their honest and insightful advice! wow, my original post was "414 or...

soitstudios
replies: 9 views: 1,450
bannerj 6th November 2007

Just got an mbox 2... Running my API a2d into it so I can learn the PT game a bit... The levels were fine...I closed session,...

BlueRadio
replies: 2 views: 1,677
lowfreq33 6th November 2007

Hey y´all... I need to add some books to my library on how to become good at mixing - any suggestions on which are essential to...

Anselmo
replies: 6 views: 2,143
Stevil 6th November 2007

I'm doing a piece on vintage or classic reverb units of the past and present. I'm trying create a brief time-line of my findings....

phantom_lights
replies: 13 views: 4,773
Lasermonkey 6th November 2007

what would be your favorite dynamic mic to use for vocals (music style ala sinatra, james taylor, george strait, van morrison...)...

chasman
replies: 6 views: 743
octatonic 6th November 2007

can anybody tell me if the pacifica instrument in (hi Z 1/4" input for direct inject) on the front of the unit bypasses the...

chasman
replies: 2 views: 666
chasman 6th November 2007

what does sydney have?as in, whats the sydney equivelant? im here for the wekend and would love to see a store with some old and...

Justynfromnz
replies: 5 views: 615
dantheman65 6th November 2007

How do I get this thing to stop going to sleep after five minutes???grrr If I don't move the mouse in 5 minutes or so, the...

BlueRadio
replies: 2 views: 663
BlueRadio 6th November 2007

how do you dump data that is larger than 1 dvd by drag and drop in toast or jam ?? my friend who moved had something where it...

Sigma
replies: 4 views: 1,272
Sigma 6th November 2007

I want to make a punchy but at the same time ambient mix for drums that I will be doing this coming up weekend. I placed my SM7b...

heisleyamor
replies: 17 views: 1,648
Master C 6th November 2007

I'm in Nashville this week with Rich Williams from Burl Audio, taking the new B2 Bomber A-to-D converter around to a few friends...

GilWave
replies: 0 views: 1,363
GilWave 6th November 2007

Do vintage JC 120's sound better than new ones? You would think that the components have changed greatly in 20 years. Looking...

Metzger
replies: 0 views: 3,684
Metzger 6th November 2007

Totally stumped on this one. A certain valve mic in the studio keeps loosing it's valve. It starts with a low level noise that...

Sonic Nomad
replies: 18 views: 2,909
Sonic Nomad 6th November 2007

So, I've got a friend at GC (yeah, I know) and he is a really good engineer (believe it or not). He and a few of his fellow...

Blindside
replies: 24 views: 7,270
peeder 5th November 2007

Hi... I need to get a 25-50 foot 16-20 channel snake with 4-8 returns and a box (wall-connectors), for my new control room. ...

Anselmo
replies: 3 views: 3,371
Anselmo 5th November 2007

I mus say it sucks judging albums from all different generes lumped into the "non classical" engineering award ..you...

Sigma
replies: 25 views: 1,453
Sigma 5th November 2007

I'll be tracking vocals tomorrow. We did rough vocals with headphones and it worked great: it's a young singer who knows about...

doorknocker
replies: 17 views: 1,757
FossilTooth 5th November 2007

There aren't any sizeable studios in my town... but there are some radio stations, high schools and a small college. Anyone have...

lord_bunny
replies: 0 views: 497
lord_bunny 5th November 2007

Do Soundtracs Solo consoles sound any good? Would this board be a step down sonically from my current Logic monitoring/mixing...

Dor
replies: 0 views: 1,170
Dor 5th November 2007

I hope this is the best forum to post this in. If not, please let me know. The accountant I have had for me, my wife and my...

CDP
replies: 1 views: 505
CDP 5th November 2007

OK - couple of things have definitely brought in business: ISDN Pro Tools Beautiful floated room in central location in...

jumpnyc
replies: 37 views: 2,384
joelpatterson 5th November 2007

Hello from a slut-in-the-works I am looking for a good vocal microphone to go along with what I have now. If I had the money I...

Rickard
replies: 11 views: 1,018
zakco 5th November 2007

Are they ok? They show up as having the lowest price on an Eminence speaker I need. :Thanks

bitman
replies: 0 views: 626
bitman 5th November 2007

I've taken the time to write up a review for one of my new favorite digital reverbs, the Dynacord DRP-20. Audio samples are...

dokushoka
replies: 2 views: 3,284
dokushoka 5th November 2007

I'm sure many of you do this already, but I have started using more filters in my mix. Especially on my kick drum and bass guitar...

Akoppenheffer
replies: 22 views: 1,762
vernier 5th November 2007

I'm running back and forth into and out of the vocal booth to engineer my own projects where I'm the vocalist. I'm aware of...

88fingerz
replies: 1 views: 1,113
seaneldon 5th November 2007

Im looking to add 2-4 channels to my setup. I currently use an echo layla 24/96 w/ windows xp. Is there possibility for conflict?

spoonie g
replies: 5 views: 993
Ethan Winer 5th November 2007

I'm about to receive my 3rd FF800 to give me 24 outs from my DAW, and I want to know whether or not I should using a word-clock...

jonnypowell
replies: 1 views: 555
Ethan Winer 5th November 2007

How did Jeff Lynn get that signature ELO drum sound ? That garage, punchy big sound. By only using overheads? By using octave...

sedohr
replies: 11 views: 3,225
analog modeling 5th November 2007

Hi, I want to build the SCA N72 preamp and I think it would be nice to warm up the line level signal going out of the pre with...

cubasefreak
replies: 2 views: 993
Kris 5th November 2007

i was wondering if running 8 or 16 channels out of you DAW and into a console which then mixes down to stereo is the same as...

arpodthegreat
replies: 2 views: 4,844
arpodthegreat 5th November 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search