The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello all, Being more of a g-slut every day, I've recently purchased the GR ME-1nv to be my dedicated mic pre. Since money is an...

mynameischance
replies: 9 views: 4,724
BadJones 8th November 2007

I have a Vintech X73i, Apogee Ensemble and Peluso 2247LE... What I am wanting to do, because I am a one man show, is to record a...

rystro
replies: 1 views: 822
rystro 8th November 2007

It was fun...not super techie, just a chance to hear some cool...

pigpen
replies: 2 views: 653
pigpen 8th November 2007

Thinking about getting one of these mics because I know they sound good on acoustic. Is there anything else they are typically...

masterblaster
replies: 21 views: 1,964
simonv 8th November 2007

Alesis Fusion Looks like the big 3 have some more compition now. 4 types of synthesis, built in 8 track hard disk recorder (...

View 1
replies: 9 views: 2,555
The_RTjman 8th November 2007

API says they did it in 1973 API Audio Products Neve says they did it in 1977 AMS Neve Ltd. I havent checked any...

theremin
replies: 3 views: 774
dbbubba 8th November 2007

Hi there, I'm wondering if this exists: A unit that I can plug in a 1/4" TRS and: - Measure levels: A LED Level bar,...

Doktorfuture
replies: 6 views: 814
espasonico 8th November 2007

Any experience with these for drum buss? Not to smash in parallel but just a couple db for taming.

Coldsnow
replies: 4 views: 1,110
pigpen 8th November 2007

I finally made it to wire up the lil freq to my DAW. let some heavy distortet guitartracks trough it. switched lil freq to...

George Necola
replies: 1 views: 1,148
George Necola 8th November 2007

The real ale night at the Nags Head, Glebe is on next Friday 2nd of November. I have arranged for a Barrel of Braidwood ESB to be...

Scott 1/2 Normal
replies: 7 views: 330
thefridge 8th November 2007

I'm watching the CMA's on the tivo and the surround mixes are fantastic. Leanne Rhimes and Reba MacEntire (probably screwing up...

wm_b
replies: 0 views: 571
wm_b 8th November 2007

I've seen a bajillion and a half people talking about "I've got such and such gear but they don't sound that great blah blah...

aermotor
replies: 17 views: 1,392
narcoman 8th November 2007

Hey guys... I am trying to select a vocal mic that will best match my voice. Little background; home studio,...

gabemcg
replies: 4 views: 1,063
vernier 8th November 2007

hey i was going into the studio wiht my band and our drummer is a big travis barker fan and i was wondering if any one knows how...

Mrello88
replies: 2 views: 1,332
Toad 8th November 2007

Hi Fellas .... hey anyone know the cheapest place to get 2 new sennheiser 421's ... That will ship internationally...

SUPADUPA
replies: 1 views: 730
RawDepth 8th November 2007

Thinking about upgrading my monitors with some decent bang for a buck Nearfields. Have done some research and found that the...

MicSlut666
replies: 2 views: 1,143
Zack 8th November 2007

I get to much of a brassy sound with no pad on the top snare mic with a 3124, much better with pad in. What are you ? pad or no...

AllAboutTone
replies: 1 views: 1,183
Daedalus77 8th November 2007

i actually IM'd my cousin and asked him if i was insane...was the hats playing quarters or 8ths...ekk..

xmostynx
replies: 0 views: 696
xmostynx 8th November 2007

anyone know the actual release date?

Dave12345
replies: 4 views: 742
Dave12345 8th November 2007

It's in the Electronic section, as it's an electronic remix we've done for a group called the Veronicas. Love to hear what you...

jonnypowell
replies: 2 views: 1,085
Daniel Antix 8th November 2007

Interested in picking one of these two up, pros and cons of each? Would like to hear from people who own/use them regular and...

Anahamkarah
replies: 0 views: 557
Anahamkarah 8th November 2007

I am mixing a project and I am about to buy some monitors Yamaha HS80m and I want upgrade my converter to a RME ADI-2.I use...

Intergroove
replies: 0 views: 561
Intergroove 8th November 2007

hi.. this is really a stupid question i guess.. but since I`ve always used skb racks with clip nuts I got a little stuck when I...

musicmixer04
replies: 3 views: 934
Reptil 8th November 2007

Do Beyer and Sennheiser use the same DIN pin configuration? As in looking at the pins on the mic, notch bottom,1 on the left, 2...

phaqu
replies: 3 views: 1,123
fivepoundmusic 8th November 2007

I have been using a mackie 1642 for live stuff for about 5 years. It has always been problematic with aux send dropouts ....

edyer
replies: 7 views: 1,280
Reptil 8th November 2007

here is the situation... been asked to make an offer to write/produce/engineer & master 4 songs for a company. on top they...

WunderBro Flo
replies: 19 views: 1,621
videoteque 8th November 2007
replies: 0 views: 1,248
FossilTooth 7th November 2007

Hey I'm sorta new to pro tools LE and most singers want some type of reverb as they are singing. Would I have to uncheck...

Baderup99
replies: 2 views: 1,186
Baderup99 7th November 2007

hi, Has anybody got one of the original Martin 000-16 from the 90's. How is it to records/play. Any info would be GREAT. Also...

kedbear
replies: 1 views: 1,646
Musiclab 7th November 2007

So here's the deal: I'm mixing an independent film here at the studio and am realizing I need a sub to be able to hear what...

Jayro_Rockola
replies: 2 views: 705
Jayro_Rockola 7th November 2007

Hey all, I'm trying to use my Presonus Digimax LT as a converter for another pre (a Vintech 1272) - the guide says that I can...

sparklehorse617
replies: 4 views: 835
Snatchman 7th November 2007

Instead of asking what they're used for, I'm curious...How would a mix suffer from not using gates? Where, or why, would...

soupking
replies: 7 views: 1,114
Janesaid2me 7th November 2007

New drum mixdown 2 - Putfile.com What do you think about my new drum mix? The snare reverb is sounding a lil fake. I'm having...

heisleyamor
replies: 14 views: 887
Janesaid2me 7th November 2007

I can't seem to get my clean guitar to sound how i want it to. I really like the john mayer continuum bluesy/clean tone...but i...

heisleyamor
replies: 13 views: 2,771
[email protected] 7th November 2007

what are your favorite mics under $150? lately for me MXL 990. any other good condensors? will be used on drums (Rock and metal)...

xiandishinger
replies: 56 views: 9,347
JWL 7th November 2007

So I've been reading all the threads I've been able to find on the subject, and haven't really got the answer...so I'm asking...

Jay Lee
replies: 4 views: 1,474
six_wax 7th November 2007

How do you edit on the go if you dont have a bus-powered HDD? do you freeze your tracks when you are done editing with your...

hduncan
replies: 3 views: 570
mds 7th November 2007

I just completed my first ever Jazz recording this past weekend. I had a beautiful sounding hall and excellent musicians to work...

PheelTheMusic
replies: 8 views: 2,709
PheelTheMusic 7th November 2007

I have begun recording on a CD that is being put together by local teachers. It is a CD for children. It will be mostly reading...

manthe
replies: 2 views: 1,165
manthe 7th November 2007

Not the regular firestudio...the firestudio project. If so, where did you get it and what do you think of it? Definitely looks...

vcovco
replies: 6 views: 1,132
Blast9 7th November 2007

test drums mixdown - Putfile.com I'm trying to get a bit more of an ambient drum sound for softer music. I know my kick is a lil...

heisleyamor
replies: 28 views: 1,906
darkautumnsound 7th November 2007

Okay, so today marks the second time in the last week that I was the first to respond to a classified (one here and one on Tape...

teachingking
replies: 0 views: 553
teachingking 7th November 2007

I am currently working an a new album to follow up my debut release in 2006. Lately, I have been having a problem getting...

TheReal7
replies: 1 views: 721
Anonex 7th November 2007

About 3 months ago I upgraded my Rode K2 stock tube with a Siemens E188cc/7308 tube. This is a $150 upgrade that I feel was...

BlueRadio
replies: 7 views: 2,235
DivineMusic 7th November 2007

I recenty purchased a BOSS MIcro BR portable studio as a sketchpad for my songwriting. The thing offers a pretty amazing feature...

Jeraz
replies: 4 views: 2,101
sailcat 7th November 2007

I'm trying to freeze my drumagog effects but they dont' stay frozen after I freeze them and press play (in audition 2.0)...any...

heisleyamor
replies: 2 views: 610
heisleyamor 7th November 2007
replies: 4 views: 766
wm_b 7th November 2007

I'm trying to learn the virtual sampler Structure with very little success. Having many issues, anyone in Hollywood area...

James Lugo
replies: 11 views: 1,018
EN tha Wize Guy 7th November 2007

Which is a small mixer, 5 stero in, 2 outs.. But I need something a bit cleaner...

Umlaaat
replies: 0 views: 1,311
Umlaaat 7th November 2007

I've used GRiver (smooth but no character, for this mic & my voice), Avalon 737 (wonderful eq but noisy pre), Rane /...

George Michael
replies: 2 views: 741
TonyBelmont 7th November 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search