The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all acoustics wizards. Simple question: will the acoustic properties of mdf-board change radically if it is painted ? My...

gainreduction
replies: 4 views: 8,715
matt thomas 10th November 2007

Hi, The dimensions of my (small) mixing room will be 11' x 15' (7' ceiling). I wanted to know your opinions as to what is the...

mark007
replies: 13 views: 1,809
8th_note 10th November 2007
replies: 1 views: 800
buschfsu 10th November 2007

im wondering if anyone has had experience of this: Ive tried earthing my 808 using the said wire in the plug. Once connected i...

feed_p
replies: 2 views: 945
Reptil 10th November 2007

Is there a tonal difference? The "U" version has that classic look while the newer ones are all black.

Nu-tra
replies: 0 views: 782
Nu-tra 10th November 2007

Hello All So sorry for the silly question, but i have tryed to look for help with my query using the search function to no...

karlscott
replies: 3 views: 904
5down1up 10th November 2007

Hi All, I absolutely adore the chorus that Queen used on the piano in Radio Gaga... Of course this can be nothing else than...

Vank
replies: 4 views: 1,807
Vank 10th November 2007

I have an EMU keyboard that I want to use as a controller when mixing in Logic. Is this possible? Thanks

stevetothink
replies: 5 views: 618
stevetothink 10th November 2007

Hello I'm shortly borrowing a B*hringer ADA8000 to add a few extra inputs to my 002R for a session. My question is about...

Whitecat
replies: 3 views: 791
Whitecat 10th November 2007

Hi I have an AKC C12Vr microphone which runs into a Demeter Preamp (VTMP2a) and then goees an RME multiface II sound card to...

CJ1973
replies: 9 views: 4,310
CJ1973 10th November 2007
replies: 24 views: 3,850
Stiff 10th November 2007

does anybody find the sm7 has strengths in applications other than vocals?

spoonie g
replies: 22 views: 1,300
bcgood 10th November 2007

After tracking and ready for a mix, do you find it useful to reverse phase when you have a lot of lows going on in the mix to...

AllAboutTone
replies: 5 views: 1,247
vernier 10th November 2007

I haven't listened to them in awhile and back when I did I wasn't a huge fan of Kim Thayil ... rather, I should say I didn't...

BLueROom
replies: 69 views: 11,438
Gibripper75 10th November 2007

Anybody use this yet? Also, can you use another preamp going into the compressor? Looks like a good deal either way.

johnwayne
replies: 2 views: 903
mikey 10th November 2007

Don´t know where to continue with your Song? Drums sound like being hit by two wet cats instead of Sticks? Or do you just want...

Anonex
replies: 16 views: 1,228
Marty J 10th November 2007

Our studio is going to be selling 13 Neve 1081 modules soon and are wondering as to their current value. What are they selling...

Empire Prod
replies: 13 views: 1,002
Empire Prod 10th November 2007

Hey folks This isn't a gear-specific advice request, just a process request. I know which ONES I want, just wondering which...

pootkao
replies: 0 views: 601
pootkao 10th November 2007

Hey guys, Does anybody in Aust. import a whole range of 500 series modules? Legacy import a few but I'm looking for somewhere...

dantheman65
replies: 2 views: 275
Legacy Audio 10th November 2007

Folks, I was thinking that turning a rack sideways would be less stressful on the racked gear. Some of the components may not be...

GrooveMerchant
replies: 2 views: 729
drBill 10th November 2007

I need a big sounding preamp for vocals (single or stereo) that has a "wow!" look to it. Something that the clients...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 116 views: 12,966
trustyjim 10th November 2007

Any users of Lynx Aurora 16 with PT HD? Any experiences with PT 7.4? any problems? bugs?

Fuel
replies: 5 views: 900
ToneRexx 10th November 2007

Hi guys, Got a problem. I'm running PT Mix Plus 5.1 (with an expansion chassis with a total of 7 cards... 1 Mix Core...

Rockman
replies: 3 views: 835
jchadstopherhuez 10th November 2007

I'm running an mbox 2 with no preamp, and Its time I get one. I need way more headroom and better sound quality would be great. ...

Joek
replies: 4 views: 1,332
lowfreq33 10th November 2007

I acquired an Otari MX-5050BQII – It is a ¼” 4-track reel to reel. In what appears to be excellent condition. I...

SeanG
replies: 9 views: 2,717
anarchomojo 10th November 2007

Ight so I'm readin EQ mag (a 3 month old issue) and this engineer is saying that he tracks everyting @ 88.2 vs. 96k. His...

Lipps
replies: 46 views: 3,374
sonicdefault 10th November 2007

OK, i picked up a pair of the 6328's this week and have had some Tech Support related issues. 1stly the graph i ran to get the...

DCMIX
replies: 7 views: 1,138
auvarov 9th November 2007

Hey guys, Need a decent mix room in LA. Just a simple setup with good monitoring and good acoustics. Cool vibe and comfortable...

mds
replies: 4 views: 721
dokushoka 9th November 2007

Hi Guys Thinking of shelling out on a Valvet Voice or one of the other Brauners after hearing one that I borrowed. It's a...

[email protected]
replies: 3 views: 211
Scott 1/2 Normal 9th November 2007

maybe this has been discussed here before, but i was just wondering what kind of equipment (desk, tapemachine, etc..) to create...

didier
replies: 5 views: 1,270
allencollins 9th November 2007

Hi all- I remember hearing/reading about a guy who would play & record drums to your song in his own studio and send you a...

AndreH
replies: 32 views: 3,374
Funkster 9th November 2007

Generally speaking, on a HPF does the freq selected generally refer to the -3dB down point or to the corner frequency? Does it...

drBill
replies: 3 views: 731
drBill 9th November 2007

Can anyone give THEIR OWN opinion on how these units sound? I use the 8816 and these 2 look good to be used together with the...

perx
replies: 1 views: 1,889
stevetgn 9th November 2007

Ok, so anyone had a chance to try out this lovely 2 channel A/D Transformer beast. I know UBK had his hands on one.. Any...

heyman
replies: 1 views: 1,608
heyman 9th November 2007

All of gear is currently in storage and thus I don't have access to it. And at the same time we're having a desk built and need...

Matthew Murray
replies: 0 views: 1,265
Matthew Murray 9th November 2007

Use the cursor and click to target your least favorite forum.. ablianablianablianablianablianablian RUN TO THE HILLS OF...

Jules
replies: 16 views: 1,836
severe 9th November 2007

Hey guys, I remember hearing about a website where you could record an orchestra over the internet. Remote sessions kinda...

mds
replies: 4 views: 1,202
Ol' Betsey 9th November 2007

I'm interested in a high quality, single channel, tube, mic preamp and have narrowed it down to the UA M610 (about $750.00) or...

dntknowsht
replies: 30 views: 34,785
matchles 9th November 2007

Anybody know if the Mbox 1 will run PTLE 7.4? thx

stresstour
replies: 5 views: 796
Oroz 9th November 2007

I only need a one channel mic preamp but, I am on a budget. I will be using the pre for vocals and occasionally guitar tracks. I...

akjl4
replies: 13 views: 2,221
Old Cane 9th November 2007

I am upgrading my PT rig in 3 weeks, have a saturated brain with all the info and opinions about converters. I haven't found a...

ocianic
replies: 0 views: 541
ocianic 9th November 2007

Does anyone know the screen name of the distinguished gentleman in the middle with the A-Design T-shirt??? He's been helping...

James Lugo
replies: 5 views: 1,350
bryancook 9th November 2007

Vox V941 VALVE EFFECTS LOOP BUFFER ....... Can someone tell me...in laymans terms ..... what this is used for ? I have a board...

Digam11
replies: 2 views: 3,315
Digam11 9th November 2007

Hey, So I tried an experiment in stereo recording last weekend with my band. Instead of micing everything up I set up two...

Soulbrother
replies: 7 views: 693
Sinewave 9th November 2007

Hey folks, specing out a new post production facility for a client, they need a VO booth to hold 3 people. We were looking to...

davenutz
replies: 0 views: 1,733
davenutz 9th November 2007

I have this shootout on Saturday and I'm probably gonna make around 50 mp3s of different gear combos. So my question is where can...

James Lugo
replies: 1 views: 505
Chris 9th November 2007

Hi I have Uber metal, but i am think about buying the Metal Zone, can anyone tell me what is the best heavyest...

marchese
replies: 5 views: 1,830
Energie 9th November 2007

First off, not sure if this is the place for this thread. . . . and I apologize in advance for the novella to follow. . ....

wilkinswp
replies: 5 views: 1,547
Sigma 9th November 2007

Hello to all! Curious if anyone has any experience with any of these units? I'm looking to add 8 channels to my PT set-up and...

Twelve
replies: 3 views: 979
Twelve 9th November 2007

Anyone have or built one of the Bloo Technologies comp/limiters? For $1000 it seems like a pretty good deal and am looking at the...

C/G
replies: 7 views: 8,921
Jeff Goodman 9th November 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search