The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 8
Views: 8
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all, I was trying to record gtr direct (via Radial J48 through FMR RNP/RNC) yesterday. I used the Thru jack to monitor via...

thechrisl
replies: 6 views: 728
thechrisl 13th November 2007

sorry for posting here but i'm having problem logging in the geekslutz area! i'm looking for boss be-5 schematics, could someone...

omaroski
replies: 0 views: 1,191
omaroski 13th November 2007

Well for the first time I'm actually considering purchasing some gear online from the American side of the border seeing as the...

TheRealRoach
replies: 3 views: 476
wilcofan 13th November 2007

Well, I've been reading a lot lately about summing, sending the ITB mix through analog outboard and back ITB.. I love nothing...

undermind
replies: 1 views: 1,134
carlheinz 13th November 2007

Phil Ramone interview today 1150 AM Los Angeles: Progressive Talk | AM1150 3-7 PT Marc Germain show KTLK is usually...

Gregg Sartiano
replies: 0 views: 542
Gregg Sartiano 13th November 2007

I'm in love with the High and Low Pass filters on my Massive Passive. Super-useful in keeping instruments off the kick and...

kyle barton
replies: 3 views: 586
BradM 13th November 2007

I'm looking in to buying my first 500 series rack and wanted to know if any of the available EQ's would be ideal to use as a...

jonnypowell
replies: 2 views: 1,548
RCM - Ronan 13th November 2007

This showed up in my inbox this mrning... http://www.pssl.com/dreamstudio.tpl Unless it were a bad dream, I'm kinda thinkin...

chrisp2u
replies: 1 views: 491
avare 13th November 2007

Hi guys, I went from hooking my 8000's up to my Mix system (easy) then onto using one at home via ADAT (easy) and now I'm...

Ol' Betsey
replies: 4 views: 1,407
stakeoutstudios 13th November 2007

I have recently bought a Martin 1996 000-16, but have found the action to be quite high around the 14th fret+ since this guitar...

kedbear
replies: 1 views: 890
tINY 13th November 2007

Hey guys, looking for someone good to fix a 827 power supply.kfhkh

Rossman
replies: 0 views: 542
Rossman 13th November 2007

I searched, but did not find a thread addressing this (there must be one, please direct me if you know of a good one). Anyway,...

dwall
replies: 6 views: 1,342
dwall 13th November 2007

Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is the right forum but: I'm looking to sell my music in downloadable form straight off my...

wildsheep
replies: 2 views: 575
wildsheep 13th November 2007

How do you like them? Do they seem accurate (for headphones)?

morebutter
replies: 3 views: 1,419
zvenx 13th November 2007

Doing a report on the different types of microphones. Needed to know do tube mics classify as condensers or are they a type unto...

bendecido
replies: 5 views: 2,106
T- Funk Ian 13th November 2007

Requires at least 3 words. Cant just type the brand with a model number? Seems crazy to me trying to find stuff nowdfegad It...

Deleted User
replies: 7 views: 642
LouD. 13th November 2007

Hi guys.. what I'm sure is a simple question but I'm a beginner! I've recorded a SH-110 bass line. Though when it hits it's...

everythingsablur
replies: 2 views: 1,072
Vogon 13th November 2007

Have you noticed the same differences with different preamps when using Yamaha subkick compare to other microphones? I wanted to...

Faderix
replies: 9 views: 1,081
Faderix 13th November 2007

Hey my Drawmer 1968 has finally arrived and I love it. I just want to know how you all mix through your bus comps. Do you get a...

jonnypowell
replies: 0 views: 562
jonnypowell 13th November 2007

I have just started buying up old issues of Tape-Op. This led me to discover the rather interesting (and now pretty famous)...

jimmyz
replies: 8 views: 1,782
maxhype 13th November 2007

I love the album. Some killer guitar and drum tones. Solid songs. Evocative performances. But there's frigging clipping (of...

ben_allison
replies: 88 views: 8,251
drejmer 13th November 2007

I'm sick of those Americans having all the fun! jkthtyrt Someone with a good studio down here should get one going!!!! I think...

dobz
replies: 4 views: 211
dobz 13th November 2007

So, I was listening to My Chemical Romance. Good material, but appalling production. How does one go about creating a...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 35 views: 7,054
WunderBro Flo 13th November 2007
replies: 3 views: 8,058
James Lugo 13th November 2007

Hi, I'm looking for the thickest reverb with most character. Maybe some old Lexicon or AMS or EMT? Thanks for your...

MANUEL
replies: 0 views: 679
MANUEL 13th November 2007

Hi, I'm thinking about buying a Focusrite ISA 428 and a matched pair of Earthworks SR25mp, i think this will be an excellent...

noznarf
replies: 36 views: 4,024
noznarf 13th November 2007

The version with the Pultec model came out 6/6, but I just found out about it today....

skippy
replies: 3 views: 1,572
richardswag 13th November 2007
replies: 4 views: 8,479
James Lugo 13th November 2007

Im thinking of selling my 6176 and getting a solo 610. I am gearing up for live shows and need a pre that can be safely used in...

pmatthewk
replies: 8 views: 2,319
pmatthewk 13th November 2007

Any new gear , besides the Mackie ONYX 800R --that has ADAT I/O???. Need to add 8 more pres --with clean gain --but has to...

cjogo
replies: 2 views: 814
cjogo 13th November 2007

im buyin a new mic..which one would give me a more warmer sound for vocals the AKG C 3000 B..or the Sennheiser MD421 MKII?? my...

LPCity94
replies: 18 views: 6,573
mixerguy 13th November 2007

title says it all. if youre available this month to record a 4 track e.p. please get in touch with me as soon as you can via...

BryanGamet
replies: 0 views: 590
BryanGamet 13th November 2007

i am dangerously close to buying a coleman tb4mk2. can anyone tell me what the remote mic looks like? - no pics on any site i...

rufus mcgovern
replies: 20 views: 3,384
Animus 13th November 2007

i mix for some years now, but dont have to much experience with diferent kinds of consoles, so i cant compare. the console i work...

shangoe
replies: 5 views: 3,748
thethrillfactor 13th November 2007

I've got a small room, and it functions as both the tracking/monitoring/mixing room as well. I need a pair of headphones that...

mikecorwin
replies: 2 views: 577
manthe 13th November 2007

We know the weak link in the studio we've built is our control room. Due to square footage limitations, we had to cut corners,...

Matthew Murray
replies: 20 views: 1,352
chris carter 13th November 2007

I know the 400 models have Peerless transformers. But in comparison, how does the 350 and 351 compare? Anybody know?

soupking
replies: 9 views: 3,962
FFTT 13th November 2007

Who has heard and knows the difference between the cables? Z200i-X Reference Audiophile ™ High Performance Interconnect Cable...

Jambor Audio
replies: 0 views: 559
Jambor Audio 13th November 2007

OK, I must've fallen asleep on this one... Equation Audio. Who are these guys? What's their gear like? Good headphones or...

Unbound
replies: 2 views: 784
deve 13th November 2007

10 ways to get back on track in the recording studio: wire to the ear » » 10 ways to get back on track in the recording...

Oliver Chesler
replies: 6 views: 968
travisbrown 13th November 2007

im recording a 6 piece jazz/funk/blues/rock band drums bass alto/bari sax trumpet 2xguitar the recording will be live in a...

peat
replies: 8 views: 1,092
pkautzsch 12th November 2007

I just glanced at the hihat thread and thought wow...This is obviously a digital project unless the guy's got a Studer or...

soupking
replies: 44 views: 2,019
sleestack 12th November 2007

Recently I re-cabled my Valley People TR806 'lunchbox'. Among other things, I have 2 Gainbrain II compressors in it. After some...

manthe
replies: 4 views: 651
schmudde 12th November 2007

I bought your drum samples a while back and just started using them lately. I find it works best when you need to replace basic...

vudoo
replies: 2 views: 552
Bang 12th November 2007

had the wonderful opportunity to try out the pearlman tm-2 prototype. my good buddy rob has your third prototype at his place in...

whereisbkp
replies: 28 views: 4,354
ToneRanger 12th November 2007

I heard a rumor that the new 160 GB iPod doesnt sound as good as its predecessors... Supposedly has something to do with a...

mixerguy
replies: 18 views: 1,521
Marty J 12th November 2007

i just got a Studiomaster Mixdown Classic 8 (16x8x2) and im not sure where it was manufactured. i would assume if it was English...

IndieRockStudio
replies: 0 views: 854
IndieRockStudio 12th November 2007

Hi people, has someone make some blind test summing digital with a yamaha 02\96 vs. a digital sum of say a protools or any other...

alessio
replies: 1 views: 531
alessio 12th November 2007

simple question, because I've never used an outboard converter, how many channels would I need? Older 2 channel Rosetta ADs go...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 5 views: 750
RinnyTin 12th November 2007

Used (smaller)Amek, Neve, SSL. Studer,,, whatever i was trained (a decade ago) on an Amek Einstien... do they make smaller...

soitstudios
replies: 1 views: 615
idylldon 12th November 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search