The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

as of right now...I am using an 8 channel firepod, 2 KRK RP-6 monitors, SM7b, SM57, 2 pencil condensers (samson c02), Beta 52, a...

heisleyamor
replies: 20 views: 1,103
Croaker 19th November 2007

I'm going to be in LA from Wed-Sun. Just wondering if anyone would be kind enough to let me come by and hear their MM27s for a...

juneaudio
replies: 1 views: 539
RoundBadge 19th November 2007

I have Cubase SX3 and Acid 6.0, which i believe both work with VSTi...I am thinking about getting the Miroslav Orchestra/Choir...

heisleyamor
replies: 1 views: 832
Kiwiburger 19th November 2007

Hi - Just got a 4038, and it's my first ribbon microphone. I got it primarily to do the mono drum thing, as well as handle the...

mikecorwin
replies: 2 views: 1,001
JWL 19th November 2007

While I definitely know Myspace and others, is there any lesser known websites to grow a fan base? While I can certainly google...

drakewire
replies: 0 views: 876
drakewire 19th November 2007

Curious to see if some could describe when compression is not being used properly or not at all...

pro
replies: 9 views: 1,143
Empire Prod 19th November 2007

Has anyone made a patchbay with a software interface? Obviously the goal would be to connect all my outboard gear permanently and...

BLueROom
replies: 3 views: 1,873
alexstringer 19th November 2007

oh, nevermind. I just found out that RAID is not supported by Pro Tools.... Jon

mejon
replies: 0 views: 595
mejon 19th November 2007

Title says it all: haven't seen Eisen or JLM make any offerings as yet. I think Joe stated there will be some DIY 500 series in...

PlugHead
replies: 2 views: 1,094
PlugHead 19th November 2007

Besides backing up to DVD I backup all my sessions to 2 separate firewire drives. I usually go a few months and then buy two...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 20 views: 1,223
cjogo 19th November 2007

A friend and I (he did all the design, to my requests) have designed a mic pre specifically for the style of drum recording I...

RusRant
replies: 2 views: 594
RusRant 18th November 2007

Just looking for something small (or not) without converters that outputs AES/EBU and SPDIF. I have no use for the D/A so I...

Chuck Wool
replies: 12 views: 811
Chuck Wool 18th November 2007

Hi! I allready own a SPL Kultube Compressor which I like very much, and now I have the chance to get an UREI 1178 from a...

Biffel
replies: 4 views: 1,198
Reptil 18th November 2007

Hi Do anyone have some pictures of their amp settings? I have Peavey bandit112 and line6 uber metal amd a black fender guitar, i...

marchese
replies: 0 views: 803
marchese 18th November 2007

Anyone seen this DVD...? Is it any good? Amazon.com: The Basics of Home Recording, Vol. 4: A Complete Guide to Mixing: DVD ...

Anselmo
replies: 1 views: 1,012
Anselmo 18th November 2007

WHEN BOUNCE IN PT WITH THE MBOX AND THE MINI ME, DO THE MINI ME MAKE A DIFFERENCE ?

Maddaroad
replies: 4 views: 587
thermos 18th November 2007

hi i got 1 condencer in wich i recorded some vocals....my question is...before the audio mixdown should i use the stereo to mono...

meymia
replies: 2 views: 1,023
meymia 18th November 2007

Hi guys, I'll be building my little studio within the next couple weeks and I'm trying to decide about the "most...

grexter
replies: 18 views: 3,144
ssaudio 18th November 2007

I have tried booth arturia minimoog v and ik multimedia samplemoog. Minimoog v is a software synth and samplemoog is based on...

hearteh
replies: 3 views: 2,783
Da5Id 18th November 2007

Wondering how many people here can read music fluently?

octatonic
replies: 186 views: 10,004
dan p 18th November 2007

I'm after a good overdriven guitar tone. I'm trying to "do the right thing" by micing up an amp. My chain is Les Paul...

Mitch Deason
replies: 19 views: 1,581
big country 18th November 2007

After using a single Auratone speaker for mono duties for quite some time I think I want something fullrange for a change. I'm...

gainreduction
replies: 3 views: 753
jmarkham 18th November 2007

Has anyone used these mixers 16x12x2x2 ? the main issue is how are the preamps and eq in them. I gave read a lot of info on them...

AllAboutTone
replies: 8 views: 2,624
Doublehelix 18th November 2007

I have actually heard the SMB7 is a poor mans U47 is this true? I know the Soundelux E47 is a great reproduction but it is...

keano
replies: 11 views: 2,182
warhead 18th November 2007

Hi all, I'm going to be recording a gospel quartet (2 girls/2 guys) tomorrow and wanted to get a few opinions.The tunes are some...

dick swifter
replies: 7 views: 1,065
dick swifter 18th November 2007

This are my findings during live performances. I have a not very punchy and not so loud voice that has lots of 600 cycles and low...

switch1
replies: 5 views: 1,055
jowillie 18th November 2007

Hi guys Who's in the market for some valve mics and valve preamps? We've just taken on Mercury's line of gear and we think...

Legacy Audio
replies: 1 views: 309
Legacy Audio 18th November 2007

Sorry, posted in wrong forum

stevens119
replies: 0 views: 561
stevens119 18th November 2007

I was thinking about how curious it was that in my experience, when people are recording vocals (the most important part of any...

Marty J
replies: 10 views: 2,405
Marty J 18th November 2007

anybody dig him???? Anybody heard any new CD's from him peachh peachh peachh

mikey
replies: 87 views: 10,122
KingDaddyO 18th November 2007

Hey, Despite their ridiculous naming (MegaStudio producer? wworried), it seems like they're really building up a total studio...

Stiff
replies: 10 views: 1,296
Sqye 18th November 2007

if someone could please post a screen shot of the Waves S1 M/S Matrix plug-in it would be very much appreciated i cant seem to...

peat
replies: 4 views: 612
Sqye 18th November 2007

I'd like to find a studio in Seattle with a good world class console (SSL, API, Neve) but can't seem to find anything. Well, I...

undermind
replies: 14 views: 1,787
orksnork 18th November 2007

so, I play in a band and we dumped a large portion of our next records budget into a studio so we can make music forever without...

touchdougless
replies: 1 views: 1,887
Benmrx 18th November 2007

any suggestions on mic choice/placement, compression, etc? my sleigh bells sound rather tinny. so far i've tried a 57, 421, and...

thebells
replies: 10 views: 4,222
carival 18th November 2007

Props to those guys for putting it on, but especially Gary, the mixer on hand, for being a gracious host! He suffered my stupid...

cajonezzz
replies: 0 views: 523
cajonezzz 18th November 2007

Hey guys, I'm trying to build some different units, and I'm having a hard time finding some really high quality, durable 3...

musicguitar
replies: 0 views: 661
musicguitar 18th November 2007

I've spent the morning reading all the posts on patchbay strategies and avoiding the problems associated with having phantom...

ztone
replies: 13 views: 1,218
francois 18th November 2007

I couldn't find an appropriate existing thread for this, but i could use some feedback from anyone with an oppinion (I'm fairly...

Earl
replies: 2 views: 767
bunnerabb 18th November 2007

alright which out of the 2 do you recommend for me. I do hip-hop RnB. Duende with V-series? or Waves SSL with Nevana? im...

1ManBand
replies: 1 views: 731
cooker 18th November 2007

On my last trip to Las Vegas for the Latin Grammys, I met a lot of succesfully producers and engineers, and I was surprised to...

delcosmos
replies: 30 views: 2,754
delcosmos 18th November 2007

the a-designs website is particularly sparse when it comes to information about the Hammer. no specs, no manual...

t_d
replies: 5 views: 928
pan60 17th November 2007

So I'm assisting on a session this evening, and we are mixing the last song of the night, when all of the sudden I hear and see...

alexhornbake
replies: 13 views: 1,572
jslstrat 17th November 2007

First and foremost, I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum but I didn't see any other forum that would suit this question...

ecko72db
replies: 2 views: 429
numrologst 17th November 2007

What do people think about this pre? It seems like a good deal, but how does it sound? I would use it on vocals and acoustic...

Andy W.
replies: 21 views: 2,778
neilio 17th November 2007

What mixing desk is this: PSW Recording Forums: Whatever Works => why do old reggae records sound so good? I wasn't able to...

kalle1978
replies: 0 views: 568
kalle1978 17th November 2007

What do you guys consider the best pair of mic for acoustic piano?

alexstringer
replies: 7 views: 1,117
drBill 17th November 2007

I am thinking about buying one of this.... With the dollar being cheap, I can find it for roughly 1000euros.... It's not much...

demiah
replies: 6 views: 887
Chris G 17th November 2007

I know this topic has been beaten up a ot ver the years, but what the heck. Any advice on some older analog mixer in the...

codabass
replies: 40 views: 3,438
codabass 17th November 2007

Ok. My mac needs a new logic board, which costs more that the computer is worth. So I will be buying a new computer, and that new...

thehune
replies: 21 views: 1,263
siriusbliss 17th November 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search