The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i need some acoustic panels for my room. the size is 13 by 12 and 10' high. first question. after seeing all the trash talk...

1ManBand
replies: 39 views: 2,186
mark mcg 20th November 2007

hello, i like to much to see studio pics and studio site, so write here all the studio links you know. thanks :)

mattianlaseppia
replies: 0 views: 562
mattianlaseppia 20th November 2007

I need a couple of custom EDAC connector cables made. Can anyone help? Thanks Michael

Audio_Vault
replies: 3 views: 564
Matt Crooks 20th November 2007

Hi MP owners in the US - is the mains supply on the MP switchable between 110 and 240 volts? THanks. Led

Led
replies: 0 views: 516
Led 20th November 2007

Sorry for such a flagrant 'help i'm a noob' first post. Taking this offer with my limited arsenal of gear and experience. But I...

palmettobum
replies: 2 views: 793
drakewire 20th November 2007

I play with a guy who is releasing a record in the coming months. Once you're record is done, what is a good strategy? Where do...

astorian
replies: 21 views: 1,709
ALL*MYTEE 20th November 2007

From the NY Times article on Rick Rubin: In 1983, while he was attending N.Y.U., he borrowed $5,000 from his parents and recorded...

Mike Caffrey
replies: 24 views: 10,289
travisbrown 20th November 2007

I know this may sound incredibly naive, but Ive only ever mixed "in the box" and am curious as to how everyone uses...

spoonie g
replies: 3 views: 1,108
Gerax 20th November 2007

Does anyone know how to get a hold of Bob Dylan's Management company, I was looking it up, but all I have come up with is Jerry...

drakewire
replies: 0 views: 571
drakewire 19th November 2007

Just wondering, what is the Oram Sonics really, and can I live without it?wworried

tommy lee
replies: 21 views: 1,715
raggedman 19th November 2007

Does anyone have an idea what this machine is fetching these days....i.e. "market value" The one I'm looking at is...

soundrick
replies: 1 views: 892
Unknown soldier 19th November 2007

At the studio we want new preamps for the drums. There is 2 systems I like the Grace 802 and UA 8110, they both caught our...

RecBetterAudio
replies: 2 views: 855
deve 19th November 2007

Is anyone running both of these apps on the same machine? Any issues resulting from it? I want to give reaper a test drive....

TheArchitect
replies: 5 views: 1,253
jdier 19th November 2007

I just started reading a marketing book, Authenticity by Gilmore and Pine. Though I purchased this book to learn about issues...

midnightsun
replies: 15 views: 950
JWL 19th November 2007

Let me first start by saying that this issue may or may not be related to the lynx hardware and I am not looking to bash anyone...

mud5150
replies: 19 views: 1,379
mud5150 19th November 2007

Hi, I'm thinking of stepping into the Mac world and I'd like to know if Mac Mini would be a good first step. My current PC's...

Mark1353
replies: 14 views: 1,242
lowfreq33 19th November 2007

coogeGearslutz, I purchased a used Tube-Tech CL 1B from Sam Ash and it was operating fine for two weeks and then, the inevitable...

KMP
replies: 8 views: 929
KMP 19th November 2007

I'm looking for a studio in the Chicago or Michigan area to do a mixing job. Does anybody work at a studio in chicago or know of...

Neruk
replies: 3 views: 774
ALL*MYTEE 19th November 2007

Is there a source for these machines besides ebay?

TheArchitect
replies: 0 views: 619
TheArchitect 19th November 2007

Does anyone know if the RED MIC:M50/ M49 Microphone Yokemount will fit a Soundelux E49? Thanks, Dave

Dave Lewis
replies: 0 views: 506
Dave Lewis 19th November 2007

Hey all.. I've got a chance to buy a TAC Scorpion 40x8 for about $1500 CAD. Give me some thoughts on this console and the...

Byron
replies: 1 views: 720
vintagelove 19th November 2007

I'm working on a project right now, and the one place my chain really suffers *besides not having a decent converter* is my lack...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 2 views: 927
Sean Sullivan 19th November 2007

hey everyone. i've seen some discussion here once and a while about the jj os for the mpc1000 and 2500. i've been betatesting...

nym
replies: 0 views: 1,697
nym 19th November 2007

Ok, I hear this reverb all the time in these type of performances. You can especially notice it on the video when the singer is...

musicman4life68
replies: 4 views: 1,038
musicman4life68 19th November 2007

OK, read carefully as this may get funky....mezed I want to use two difference converters for a digi 002 - th A2D and an eight...

Unknown soldier
replies: 17 views: 1,396
hurricaneE 19th November 2007

So I'm getting sick of using my Sonalksis EQs and need some new ones. I have $600 to spend so what should I get? Should I go...

rystro
replies: 7 views: 786
BradM 19th November 2007

kfhkh being off the field for so many time, has restored my excitement and passion for this game. I’ve read plenty of...

Freddo30
replies: 25 views: 1,414
centurymantra 19th November 2007

Hi there, please listen to the attached file and guess what stuff I used for that drums. I have to say that this is the kind of...

Beardhead
replies: 11 views: 891
Beardhead 19th November 2007

For all the PT users who wanted to mix on the fly, we now have MBox usb output only interface. I'll try and find a link and post...

-Noodles-
replies: 2 views: 708
-Noodles- 19th November 2007

I just got an email from someone who is interested in having me produce their band, but another producer is doing a "preview...

Infernal Device
replies: 23 views: 1,036
jrtme 19th November 2007

Here's a short article I recently wrote about securing your recording studio from thieves. There has been quiet a few studio...

Oliver Chesler
replies: 6 views: 896
Oliver Chesler 19th November 2007

Is it useful with PT, all the controllers on it ???

Maddaroad
replies: 0 views: 510
Maddaroad 19th November 2007

I've been having the hardest time lately with some of my PT programs. When I group all the drums and separate and conform only...

James Lugo
replies: 6 views: 791
juniorhifikit 19th November 2007

Hi all, been having trouble getting my setup right for me. Had a solo 610 and ksm44, was getting a nice strong and clear...

gonzo222
replies: 1 views: 772
Kiwiburger 19th November 2007

I am looking for a two channel pre to compliment an Pacifica. The pre's will be used predominantly for tracking samplers, along...

tengu
replies: 1 views: 557
tengu 19th November 2007

Hello, i've the opportunity to work with a pair of ns 10, i've a pair of dynaudio bm5a and now i can use a pair of yamaha...

mattianlaseppia
replies: 6 views: 881
TheRealRoach 19th November 2007

I get eq and mix. What are some of the better gear magz you've read?

Magnum29465
replies: 51 views: 2,036
epower 19th November 2007

as of right now...I am using an 8 channel firepod, 2 KRK RP-6 monitors, SM7b, SM57, 2 pencil condensers (samson c02), Beta 52, a...

heisleyamor
replies: 20 views: 1,102
Croaker 19th November 2007

I'm going to be in LA from Wed-Sun. Just wondering if anyone would be kind enough to let me come by and hear their MM27s for a...

juneaudio
replies: 1 views: 538
RoundBadge 19th November 2007

I have Cubase SX3 and Acid 6.0, which i believe both work with VSTi...I am thinking about getting the Miroslav Orchestra/Choir...

heisleyamor
replies: 1 views: 832
Kiwiburger 19th November 2007

Hi - Just got a 4038, and it's my first ribbon microphone. I got it primarily to do the mono drum thing, as well as handle the...

mikecorwin
replies: 2 views: 1,001
JWL 19th November 2007

While I definitely know Myspace and others, is there any lesser known websites to grow a fan base? While I can certainly google...

drakewire
replies: 0 views: 876
drakewire 19th November 2007

Curious to see if some could describe when compression is not being used properly or not at all...

pro
replies: 9 views: 1,143
Empire Prod 19th November 2007

Has anyone made a patchbay with a software interface? Obviously the goal would be to connect all my outboard gear permanently and...

BLueROom
replies: 3 views: 1,873
alexstringer 19th November 2007

oh, nevermind. I just found out that RAID is not supported by Pro Tools.... Jon

mejon
replies: 0 views: 594
mejon 19th November 2007

Title says it all: haven't seen Eisen or JLM make any offerings as yet. I think Joe stated there will be some DIY 500 series in...

PlugHead
replies: 2 views: 1,094
PlugHead 19th November 2007

Besides backing up to DVD I backup all my sessions to 2 separate firewire drives. I usually go a few months and then buy two...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 20 views: 1,223
cjogo 19th November 2007

A friend and I (he did all the design, to my requests) have designed a mic pre specifically for the style of drum recording I...

RusRant
replies: 2 views: 594
RusRant 18th November 2007

Just looking for something small (or not) without converters that outputs AES/EBU and SPDIF. I have no use for the D/A so I...

Chuck Wool
replies: 12 views: 811
Chuck Wool 18th November 2007

Hi! I allready own a SPL Kultube Compressor which I like very much, and now I have the chance to get an UREI 1178 from a...

Biffel
replies: 4 views: 1,198
Reptil 18th November 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search