The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

How do pre-amps change your mix and what characteristics change with different pre-amps? I have a Firepod right now which...

heisleyamor
replies: 16 views: 1,257
heisleyamor 27th November 2007

Firstly, i'm looking for better sound overall. That mic sounds good on our main vocalist. What hi end mic is that copied from,...

freddy blogs
replies: 6 views: 941
dudleys100 27th November 2007

Hallo. Do you know where I can buy online a large boom stand, like the ones we can say in very big studios? If you know any...

fuoriporta
replies: 11 views: 1,304
chasman 27th November 2007

i just ordered a tiny terror and am looking at speakers to build a cab. i was initially looking at 2 lower wattage webers ( a...

the yeti
replies: 4 views: 1,739
barryjohns 27th November 2007

I just got a VERY legitimate looking email from ebay, encouraging me to become a "powerseller" in the next 24 hours. It...

Acoustic Cloud
replies: 5 views: 961
rapfreak 27th November 2007

Hi all, is it a good idea to use the motu8Pre with the m-audio 1814 via adat? I'm working with pro tools mpowered and I'm...

alain
replies: 1 views: 764
dropblacksky 27th November 2007

Recently I bought a A2D. I am trying to hook it up to my RME FF800 via the spdif cable. I have messed with the settings inside...

stresstour
replies: 5 views: 841
thermos 27th November 2007

Hi guys ! i've got some great outboard gears and a Mac G5 with 2408 Motu. For the moment i mix ITB and use a O1V96 to...

groovefetishix
replies: 6 views: 5,913
pianodano 27th November 2007

I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question... My home studio is in a garage separated from the house. In the interest...

tclash
replies: 20 views: 1,179
Reptil 27th November 2007

For the purposes of micing toms, is it really necessary to pony up for the 179's instead of the 177's?? Its more than double per...

TheArchitect
replies: 4 views: 3,079
TheArchitect 27th November 2007

After considerable time spent lurking in the shadows, I've finally decided to throw myself into the fray. I've learned a great...

Backhousepro
replies: 4 views: 767
DAWgEAR 27th November 2007

WHt is it about the masterlink that you lose transients, detail of your sound that you work so hard to get. Im using Analog in...

AllAboutTone
replies: 22 views: 1,890
Fishmed 27th November 2007

what does the icon provide besides being a controller? is it just a controller?

Magnum29465
replies: 71 views: 4,088
Duardo 27th November 2007

Hi all, In the search for an 8-bus type mixer for use with a Mackie HDR and basic ProTools system I've come across a...

headwerkn
replies: 1 views: 251
headwerkn 27th November 2007

im about to take the converter plunge after being brain washe by this site,i like the a2d for price and the 312 pres im useig it...

daillman
replies: 4 views: 1,457
clusterchord 27th November 2007

Just for fun. I'm thinking of the "Turn it up" at the beginning of Sweet Home Alabama. I'm sure one could argue the...

jddrews
replies: 37 views: 2,169
vixapphire 27th November 2007

I presume "stereo" as it is a stereo config... But what other differences might there be in comparison to the...

princeplanet
replies: 17 views: 1,863
PhilE 27th November 2007

hi,i know when i closed my ns10 near the wall it can have a better result to low and also mid frequency,but what exactly happen...

raga2000
replies: 1 views: 1,004
Kiwiburger 27th November 2007

How does this combination work? I already have the FF400. Do I get 16 tracks to record? What kinda cables should I buy to make...

Tom Hakala
replies: 1 views: 718
Led 26th November 2007

Hey all, my needs are simple. I just want to switch between three monitors (all with their own amps), have the ability to drop...

The Greening
replies: 17 views: 2,894
Jonathan Starr 26th November 2007

Sorry to ask this but I might be missing something so it's worth just asking. I record drum/guitars/vocal in my room. gear:...

ejod
replies: 7 views: 1,258
ejod 26th November 2007

Does having a huge fan list and massive amount of plays, sway record labels? Just a poll of modern thought?

drakewire
replies: 55 views: 2,360
theblue1 26th November 2007

Howdy all... Does anybody know why after typing in a track name in logic 8, you will then get both the original track name...

primemeat64
replies: 4 views: 811
primemeat64 26th November 2007

there's nothing i can add to this Dumb girl Mic Check Video

dj_who
replies: 29 views: 3,431
Chadlington 26th November 2007

Hey All, Just can't get the darn Echoes out of my head...literally ;) I've ended up keeping my presonus firestudio project...or...

vcovco
replies: 2 views: 650
vcovco 26th November 2007

I am considering building a 48" x 96" custom desk for my console w/ a bridge for the monitors and speakers. I am...

kennyfm
replies: 3 views: 827
kennyfm 26th November 2007

(Sorry for reposting... accedently deleted, etc) Hello Fellow east coast studio owners’s. I have an amazing band I am...

Eric Greedy
replies: 3 views: 696
Eric Greedy 26th November 2007

My GT condenser mics come with their own power supply... But I should still run them through my Avalon 737s, right? A power...

stevenw
replies: 3 views: 529
imdrecordings 26th November 2007

I've always really liked U87s on overheads, but I don't always have that option. I haven't come across any mics that really get...

johnbohn
replies: 5 views: 1,254
drBill 26th November 2007

I work in a music store and our microphone display is horrible. I was just wondering if anybody knows of a company that makes...

brad.bjmmusic
replies: 4 views: 2,783
replies: 2 views: 502
Switchcraft 26th November 2007

Anyone know of an alternate to the B15? ..something besides all the droves of modern amps that I can't seem to dig the sound of.

vernier
replies: 18 views: 11,625
vernier 26th November 2007

I have been wanting to convert my 23' x 25' garage into a studio space for a few years, but everything has lived in a big extra...

dbbubba
replies: 5 views: 1,162

Hey, I have used the search for this, found lots of info, but I can't seem to make up my mind about this whole thing. I just...

goatie
replies: 1 views: 599
gainreduction 26th November 2007

Couldn't resist. Just 4 EZ buttons to push: SkyMall - E-z Chord Kit The dude in the picture reminds me of the "I gave...

majortom
replies: 0 views: 841
majortom 26th November 2007

Hey folks I've got an RME ADI-8 converter (dressed up as a Nuendo 8 I/O) kicking around that I don't use and was looking into...

Never1
replies: 3 views: 1,972
Never1 26th November 2007

So, after reading all the posts here on the Waves API bundle I decided to bite the bullet. Upon finding that Waves had 20% off in...

Da5Id
replies: 23 views: 2,047
T_R_S 26th November 2007

I need some violin/viola/cello tracks for a project Can anyone recommend someone who does trax over the net? thx

robertshaw
replies: 3 views: 931
Jeff16years 26th November 2007

Hi there, I´ve been working a lot to make a few dreams come true. Usually I´m a session bass player,that´s how I have money...

noisetree
replies: 0 views: 726
noisetree 26th November 2007

I know Waves offers a one-time, "deep" discount on a single bundle... I emailed Digidesign but never heard back. Does...

kirkbross
replies: 11 views: 3,082
Sigma 26th November 2007

I have the emu 1616m soundcard, and need more analog ins and outs. I've looked at the ada8000, which is cheap, but have read some...

hearteh
replies: 0 views: 667
hearteh 26th November 2007

Hi everybody, I need some advice on handling my drums. I mostly produce Metal stuff in Germany...

eleo
replies: 31 views: 3,857
Sirocco 26th November 2007

I have a dilemma. I am not quite happy with my studio and would love some advice on what I should invest my money in to make it...

Viziter
replies: 8 views: 1,024
FreeToMIX 26th November 2007

I'm looking to buy a bundle of pluggins. I compress a descent amount to tape with outboard compressors (2 distressors, 2...

blackwatch5805
replies: 14 views: 1,077
EstateMatt 26th November 2007

Got Some Gear For sale! I have: 1 x Nexo PS8 Controller £850 1 x Yamaha Rev 5 Digital Reverb £300 4 x Electrovoice...

Concert
replies: 1 views: 597
Daniel Antix 26th November 2007

Hello, I an thinking to buy to sts products and I want if I can trust them Do you know them? thanks

ecolleno
replies: 1 views: 548
ecolleno 26th November 2007

It's a naive question, but so is building your own studio. I've been taught that tape has it's own compression which I totally...

soupking
replies: 11 views: 831
vernier 26th November 2007

I was woundering if their was any way to bring up the low signals with the 737. I know how to compress to make the low sig close...

FreeToMIX
replies: 4 views: 677
Tim Farrant 26th November 2007

hey this is probably not the right place to post this but i was wondering if anyone knew about creating a custom light show for a...

johnnyboy4
replies: 1 views: 688
The Byre 26th November 2007

Hey Gearslutz, I decided to calibrate the input sensitivity on my Apogee Rosetta (AD version) and have completely myself in...

SoniqKwality
replies: 5 views: 3,250
cubivore 26th November 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search