The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,316
Views: 2,316
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Techies... I'm relocating to Europe. Wanted to know how the 60Hz "requirement" of most of my gear will be affected...

PeeWeeGee
replies: 1 views: 708
-m- 8th December 2007

Hi Thing is, I bought a bunch of drum pads, some sort of device to connect them to my pc, and battery 3. Went to that...

nandoanalog
replies: 15 views: 759
Kiwiburger 8th December 2007

Hey! I'm looking to record a show with unfortunately some marginal gear. I currently have a RME Fireface 800 and a Presonus...

csiking
replies: 5 views: 792
jomo1234 8th December 2007

does anyone know of any software that will transmit and receive midi via wifi for pc.

Crashdog5855
replies: 2 views: 669
wirrareka 8th December 2007

Anybody using this or anything like it? It looks like you can have placed on the outside of the kick drum as well. kick drum...

stresstour
replies: 6 views: 1,625
PDC 8th December 2007

I often find myself heading to the GS Forums, so often that GS became the most consulted forum for me. No time for the news, no...

Mgr
replies: 3 views: 664
drBill 8th December 2007

i need it for my cues...and there are 0 on ebay. Anyone there that can help me out? -Kevin A. Backroom Studios

knifetheglitter
replies: 0 views: 534
knifetheglitter 8th December 2007

I currently run PT Mix3 and am planning on adding an HD rig in the new year. I work OTB so it will be HD1 to start with and then...

PhilE
replies: 0 views: 522
PhilE 8th December 2007

Do you guys just use the PSU?.. Or can you use a power conditioner somehow with them? Thanks!

-Noodles-
replies: 3 views: 707
Whitecat 8th December 2007

I'm assuming the Layla 3G offers better latency than the Audiofire 8. Anyone know how much better? I'm currently getting about...

teachingking
replies: 0 views: 1,022
teachingking 8th December 2007

How similar is the design topology betweeen the 903 and the 160x dbx compressors?

Stitch333
replies: 0 views: 776
Stitch333 8th December 2007

I am new to this area of music recording and its associated technology. I am very interested in buying the EWQSLO Gold Bundle...

hoodrat
replies: 2 views: 1,791
Andraes 8th December 2007

every review mostly focuses on the "character" of the 610 and what a great bass di it makes. Is this a case of...

bangbang
replies: 4 views: 1,405
buzzjoe 8th December 2007

I'm looking for another pair of SDC's primarily for main pair or spots for classical use and was wondering if anyone has any...

thedoner
replies: 12 views: 1,397
tINY 8th December 2007

6moons.com - industry features my neve sounds better to me as your api sounds better to you yingyang peachh

bionic brown
replies: 14 views: 1,962
joeq 8th December 2007

Hey there . I'm in the philly suburbs ( PA side.. ) Was wondering if any locals knew of any regular or scheduled...

enroper
replies: 2 views: 585
Sigma 8th December 2007

So how it sounds this box? How is the monitor section sounds? its accurate? I heard great things about it..and few told me they...

ToneRexx
replies: 4 views: 695
squeeks555 8th December 2007

I was thinking about trying out my stereo pair of Fathead IIs as drum overheads in my less than ideal live room. The ceiling is...

PheelTheMusic
replies: 13 views: 2,736
halljams 8th December 2007

Hello All, I hope I am posting in the right place! My client has 3 - 8track 1/4 reels, recorded on a Tascam 388 @ 7.5 ips. I...

sup double
replies: 5 views: 961
rsolinski 8th December 2007

My arsenal is: 2 km140's A schoeps CMC AT 4050 AT 4047 Studio Projects C1 D112 SM 57 I mean, kick mic, kinda a U87, a bright...

rackdude
replies: 0 views: 628
rackdude 8th December 2007

I've been using MOTU products for several years and have never had a problem 'till now. I have a full 2408mkIII/pci424 system at...

bobwarren
replies: 9 views: 1,017
Inner Light 8th December 2007

I'm doing some work with a firm that does voice overs in different languages. Their gear is abysmal, a €45 mic on a jack lead...

juicylime
replies: 5 views: 2,053
jowillie 8th December 2007

is there anybody use dangerous 2bus for analog summing? i test it but i cant heare any grate deference.

raga2000
replies: 5 views: 738
Dirty Halo 8th December 2007

after hearing so many things about the audix i5 i went out and got me one to use for the 1st time on a metal session this...

maskedman72
replies: 47 views: 4,001
squeeks555 8th December 2007

Is there something that can be done (perhaps on accident) to make the LXP 5 quit passing audio through itself? That is to say, is...

manthe
replies: 2 views: 616
manthe 8th December 2007

Anyone else love the bass tone on this record? It fills out the low end in a really consistent way regardless of if he's playing...

Ted Copulate
replies: 17 views: 3,554
nothingface7602 7th December 2007

I currently have family visiting Miami for a short period of time, and given the low price of the EV RE20 in the US compared to...

Xspringe
replies: 4 views: 1,225
tINY 7th December 2007

I have a Cornford 4x12 cab in my place that sounds amazing (solid pine, Vintage 30s). It runs at 16 ohms. However, I just...

StuartMac
replies: 4 views: 2,539
tINY 7th December 2007

Whats so great about the Beach Boys lyrics? are they ironic or do they realy mean what they are singing? if they mean it whats so...

tommy lee
replies: 192 views: 7,737
drumzealot 7th December 2007

OK, I got my 002 back from BLA this week and will be recording this weekend. My question is about the improved headroom. When I...

Lipps
replies: 4 views: 503
Lipps 7th December 2007

is there any places or websites you guys know where I can purchase the Akai MPC4000 brand new? and I'm talking about the one that...

huh?
replies: 2 views: 1,169
zbargain 7th December 2007

Commission Base wage is an advance on commission Their incentive is to maximize your expenditures and to minimize their time...

drumzealot
replies: 2 views: 1,802
andygomez 7th December 2007

Hello, just got 5012 pre and I dont have on/off switch on the front. only from the back. since i'm an idiot I dont know if should...

ejod
replies: 4 views: 697
mds 7th December 2007

Has anyone else been listening to this album? I've had it for the past few months and I have to say it is one of my favorite...

illiummusic
replies: 1 views: 880
illiummusic 7th December 2007

for my location, both drivers are closer to ear level horizontally. but ive never seen it done, and they do have the...

bangbang
replies: 0 views: 1,854
bangbang 7th December 2007

I heard Fletcher said he will check and comment about some summing boxes? if he did can I get the link? Thanks!

ToneRexx
replies: 1 views: 766
Infernal Device 7th December 2007

I've officially got enough stuff to make the greatest record ever made. I will never buy, look at or think about another piece of...

excellrec
replies: 28 views: 1,427
James Lehmann 7th December 2007

I'm thinking of getting an analog board for mixing, and was wondering what would be the best way to sum to the board, assuming i...

whereisbkp
replies: 3 views: 637
crufty 7th December 2007

...Or do I need to go right ahead and purchase the much apraised Steven Slate addition ?

Anselmo
replies: 17 views: 4,142
BJohnston 7th December 2007

I will probably use 2 small Klein + Hummel O 100 (nearly the same as the newer O110) for monitoring. They are very smooth in the...

Christof
replies: 2 views: 722
Christof 7th December 2007

I have a chance to upgrade my monitors for virtually no cost. I currently have the Mackie HR824's and I was given the opportunity...

musicguitar
replies: 6 views: 804
paintitblack 7th December 2007

I have the riginal mackie hr824, purchased them in 2000 been reading thread after thread on negative things about them, I don't...

LeeStoker
replies: 4 views: 577
loopy 7th December 2007

hi I'm looking for info on lou's guitar work on the VU albums. Like how they got that long sustained guitar sound on the rock...

sleestack
replies: 2 views: 966
syd 7th December 2007

Hey friends, I'm about to do some investments and throw some things out and get new stuff in, what setup would you prefer? I've...

JERBOA
replies: 4 views: 1,278
A440 7th December 2007

so yesterday i got a chance to pair up a couple of my "prosumer" mics against a couple of "industry standard"...

Ironklad Audio
replies: 4 views: 760
Ironklad Audio 7th December 2007

In your average mixes, how many db's are you typically notching out of instruments to make them all fit together? Clearly it...

Midiguy
replies: 30 views: 2,046
-m- 7th December 2007

Why not... Although the extra circuitry, R&D, and marketing surrounding these mythical ADDA converters drives the cost of...

vcovco
replies: 0 views: 5,136
vcovco 7th December 2007

Well, I've given up on expecting great deals on Ebay, but once in awhile, my timing is right. I've been after some new monitors...

guittarzzan
replies: 4 views: 1,210
guittarzzan 7th December 2007

Sorry if this post is in the wrong forum... I've just taken over a recording studio based in Bracknell, UK. I've inherited a...

al1
replies: 2 views: 2,240
al1 7th December 2007

Hi guys. I've been drooling over gear for long enough, have saved up about £5,000 (just under $10,000) I already own an...

geeek
replies: 15 views: 1,023
DROSS 7th December 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search