The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I know this topic may have previously appeared in this forum, but I wanted to ask what are people doing these days to insure...

contramark
replies: 14 views: 887
severe 29th November 2007

I replaced my hard drive and did a reinstall on my MacPro. I need to reauthorize my Massey Plugs. Anyone know how to? There is...

barryjohns
replies: 1 views: 567
WKG 29th November 2007

I've found so many awesome videos through here, youtube and otherwise, and have been thinking about making a catalog of sorts for...

Jayro_Rockola
replies: 1 views: 1,284
severe 29th November 2007

Does anybody know if there are any studios in or near (within 50 miles) of Raleigh, NC that have a 2" machine and a Neve 80...

teleneve
replies: 20 views: 1,522
teleneve 29th November 2007

I am currently in the final stages of finally getting a sound recording degree from Umass Lowell after several significant...

satiricalwonder
replies: 24 views: 1,267
redrue 29th November 2007

...live, and is known as a singer-songwriter, do you always pan the acoustic guitar in or near the center of the mix, or do you...

vodka gimli
replies: 1 views: 708
peeder 29th November 2007

Hey fellow GearSlutz, I realize this is a rather strange request and I hope this is the right forum, but I am overwhelmed in a...

drakewire
replies: 6 views: 967
drakewire 29th November 2007

Got any Tips that might not be so obvious ? I've been making music and trying almost everything out there, its getting better,...

dylansmale
replies: 0 views: 538
dylansmale 29th November 2007

Anyone know out there if it's voltage auto-switching ? I'm going to be doing some stuff in France, & usually run off an...

adam_w
replies: 3 views: 1,670
FROGGY 29th November 2007

Let me know what you think ??? I only need one channel as I will mostly be recording vocals or acoustic guitar at home. But 2...

Jose Mrochek
replies: 0 views: 678
Jose Mrochek 29th November 2007

Hi, I'm hunting for a Neotek Elite in the US and researching shipping to New Zealand. I've read about people using piano movers...

colonel_sanders
replies: 14 views: 1,000
tonio 29th November 2007

This weeks top selling album is Josh Groban's "Noel". 2. Alicia Keyes 3. Now 26 4. Garth Brooks 5....

thethrillfactor
replies: 3 views: 542
Kiwiburger 29th November 2007

Hi, Does Anyone tried these pre, SSL Xlogic 4 channel, good for what instrument? Thanks

Fabianuy
replies: 3 views: 3,355
rockstar_josh 29th November 2007

Who has knowledge and opinions about this piece of gear? I would really like to know about your experience with the PRE and...

stevenw
replies: 8 views: 1,213
by-tor 29th November 2007

Title nearly says it all. I love my ISA428, but it runs quite warm, so I leave space around it. I'm considering a pair of ISA...

Synth80s
replies: 2 views: 1,429
Synth80s 29th November 2007

The transport buttons on my Mackie Control have become sticky over time. Before I start spraying stuff in there, which I fear...

Mark Cattano
replies: 2 views: 661
Jonboy79 29th November 2007

These two units both seemed like the sorts that would generate a lot of interest and yet it seems they really haven't been the...

espen askelad
replies: 6 views: 2,220
Spall 29th November 2007

I have been using Event TRS 8's for several years and they are OK but I was looking at either the new JBL line with the room mode...

Andy W.
replies: 8 views: 1,314
feyshay 28th November 2007

for those of you who use parallel compression on drum sub-mixes: do you compress the individual drum mics while tracking as well?

ghetto3jon
replies: 8 views: 2,905
lowfreq33 28th November 2007

I was on Amazon buying a few books for holiday gifts and I went over to their electronics section just to browse around. It turns...

jomo1234
replies: 3 views: 1,547
drBill 28th November 2007

I just finished redesigning my studio. My new configuration allows me to run much shorter cables. Many cables will be only 1...

sound_forward
replies: 6 views: 2,937
faizz 28th November 2007

I need some feedback before I go crazy. I feel like my gear is picking up some sort of hum that I haven't been able to isolate. ...

teachingking
replies: 0 views: 849
teachingking 28th November 2007

Hello, I need to buy or make cables for 24 i/o from my console to a HD recorder. I only need about 6 foot runs for each...

Dor
replies: 14 views: 1,302
Snatchman 28th November 2007

I'm currently working on this mix and getting crazy about the cymbols sound. I've got a mobile setup and I record bands in their...

Ciozzi
replies: 23 views: 1,193
Ciozzi 28th November 2007

I have a dbx 160XT that blows both its fuses (20 mm BEL 5tt 250V 300ma) just by being powered up for a few minutes. I am seeking...

wildplum
replies: 1 views: 620
chetatkinsdiet 28th November 2007

Hi, just found this on ebay, here's a link to the product. USB Audio Converter Description Looks cheap and seems to do what...

matt_r
replies: 2 views: 1,162
matt_r 28th November 2007

I'm curious what you guys would recommend to a male singer with a warm but scratchy voice (especially in the high end). A few...

dwall
replies: 2 views: 570
dwall 28th November 2007

I'm now in Hawaii on vacation cooge and would like to buy a GT Brick, RNLA or SM7B if there is a nice gear store in Honolulu, so...

YUGA
replies: 12 views: 872
YUGA 28th November 2007

Ok, to tell a long story as short as I can. My father is a professional musician here in Sweden. He´s thinking of retiring and...

dalachriser
replies: 3 views: 877
dalachriser 28th November 2007

I’m thinking of putting together yet another ProTools rig for one of my studios… and buying a 96 i/o. (They can be had for...

mixerguy
replies: 9 views: 1,188
Eganmedia 28th November 2007

YouTube - Keith Urban "The Evolution of a Record" in studio My hero Justin Niebank is on the video. thumbsup

stresstour
replies: 0 views: 1,005
stresstour 28th November 2007

Does anyone out there use or has anyone used one or more of these? My question regards amplification. There are gain knobs on all...

manthe
replies: 3 views: 8,060
manthe 28th November 2007

I was listening back to the first tracks I recorded with the distressor and realised it imparted some distortion on kick and...

spoonie g
replies: 1 views: 576
blackwatch5805 28th November 2007

I'm curious if anyone has any info on these. Like a manual would be nice, but I can't find anything anywhere. I think my most...

cyanmonkey
replies: 8 views: 3,998
Fredrik 28th November 2007

So looking at pictures in tape op and even pictures posted on this board, many people seem to have racks and racks of gear behind...

stellar
replies: 12 views: 1,039
Eganmedia 28th November 2007

Hey everybody. This is my first post. I'm planning to purchase some equipment for recording live music. I'd like to have 24...

guitarplayerdrew
replies: 0 views: 526
guitarplayerdrew 28th November 2007

hello guys, does anyone know where i might be able to find a small keyboard stand (only 49keys) which has a second teir...

[email protected]
replies: 3 views: 1,006
[email protected] 28th November 2007

So we all like to get a good deal, and there are lot's of mods floating around that claim to change lead into gold. So what mods...

lowfreq33
replies: 7 views: 990
BradM 28th November 2007

I have a fireface 800 and wonder about a thing. When I turn it on and off, do I have to turn on/off the knob on the interface. Or...

Jade
replies: 2 views: 528
yoink 28th November 2007

Hello Guys do you know how to connect a Lundahl transformer LL1539 to an unbalanced output of a preamp to obtain a balanced...

Fab6
replies: 0 views: 2,998
Fab6 28th November 2007

I have read much about the Type 69 modules but not anything on the 70's 4 band eq's as for sale on Vintage King & ebay a...

Deleted User
replies: 0 views: 937
Deleted User 28th November 2007

I have an issue with audio engineers........I myself am an audio engineer. I was 24 years old before I knew what a compressor...

Chadlington
replies: 52 views: 2,113
henryrobinett 28th November 2007

I regularly record 48 track+ live gigs on a Pro Tools HD2 with a Lynx Aurora 8 and Digi 96 i/o. I recently rented my system out...

Krecording
replies: 0 views: 523
Krecording 28th November 2007

Hi, is the V8 the smallest rack option? I wouldn't mind just a par of eqp4's. Thanks

Led
replies: 0 views: 669
Led 28th November 2007

Is there anywhere that will hire out decent mics like Neumanns in Sydney? Got the ****s with my mics atm and I don't have the...

Daniel Antix
replies: 14 views: 388
Daniel Antix 28th November 2007

I recently bought a emu1212 pci card to get the ADAT signal into my computer from my RME interface. I get the D/A working...

DROSS
replies: 0 views: 693
DROSS 28th November 2007

Hi all, does anybody know if there's any sonic difference in between these three models...? Any help much appreciated.... Many...

stefanosoffia
replies: 0 views: 1,262
stefanosoffia 28th November 2007

Hello I am going to realize a simple passive balanced summing box with 16 inputs (8+8). I'd put two resistors (2k2 ohm 1%) for...

Fab6
replies: 2 views: 769
Fab6 28th November 2007

1 Benchmark ADC-1 DAC-1 2 Lavry Black AD-10 DA-10 3 UA 2192 ADDA 4 Lynx Aurora 8 5 Apogee Rosetta 800 I have interests...

fuzzface777
replies: 21 views: 2,558
alexkemp 28th November 2007

That bass sounds good ..real good. Anyone know what amp McCartney used?

vernier
replies: 30 views: 2,251
baikonour 28th November 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search