The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,249
Views: 2,249
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I just purchase da KORG microKONTROL (usb midi keyboard controller) and for the money it seemed like the best option. I was...

JLit
replies: 2 views: 746
JLit 11th December 2007

I am currently running (2) Motu HD 192's but I am considering buying a used Radar and using it in conjunction with a 2408 for 24...

cubehead
replies: 0 views: 564
cubehead 11th December 2007

I have no real objections to my Shure SM81s, but I've heard a lot of really good things about the Peluso and Josephson SDC that...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 1 views: 576
tINY 11th December 2007

Has anyone had any experience with the Peluso shockmount that is designed to work with the Neumann U87ai? It's a bit cheaper...

radiospace
replies: 3 views: 821
radiospace 11th December 2007
replies: - views: -
synthoid 11th December 2007

Here's a Christmas/Holiday present for all my fellow Slutz.. I can't remember if I actually posted this up here before or if I...

poncival
replies: 1 views: 2,717
Fm_Guy 11th December 2007

any clues regarding melting polyester resin ?i have gain cells out of an OPTRO 303 COMPRESSOR (Australian vintage ,there are no...

princetown
replies: 2 views: 1,844
travisbrown 11th December 2007

I have two Studer A820 8 trk 1" , what I need to do to synchronize both machines ? I know how to synchronize one unit whit...

jtvrdy
replies: 10 views: 1,394
jtvrdy 11th December 2007

i have a neotek series IIIc that im fixing up and doing some balancing mods too. im putting in a whole new patchbay, rewireing...

cornboy7x
replies: 0 views: 862
cornboy7x 11th December 2007

If you have $4500 to spend...which gear you would buy for mixing duties? Can be anything..outboard gear, Plug ins...not monitors...

Fuel
replies: 74 views: 4,068
manthe 10th December 2007

Has anyone used this? Does it work as advertised (I know you can't replace a treated room, but this may help?!?)? Rob

tazman
replies: 5 views: 1,432
Jules 10th December 2007

Ok the title says it all, but is it a fair lineup? As far as I can tell they all have a vintage tendency. The Avedis is a Neve...

Shaolin
replies: 2 views: 2,094
Shaolin 10th December 2007

I'm fairly new to the game so help a brother out! I'm trying get a "reverse reverb" effect similar to the Avril Lavigne...

GlassPrisoner79
replies: 15 views: 1,852
Mike Caffrey 10th December 2007
replies: 7 views: 1,156
n8tron 10th December 2007

I've got an AT4033a, so now im looking for a new LDC in the $500 price range. I was thinking the 4050 yet ive got the 4033 so...

Baderup99
replies: 4 views: 606
chetatkinsdiet 10th December 2007

hello, I am drummer with 20 yrs experience playing drums live and in the studio. I have recently decided to set up my own drum...

mr8
replies: 3 views: 830
johnwayne 10th December 2007

What have you tried recently that you expected to sound good, but was suprisingly bad? Yesterday I tried to use an Equitek e200...

Ben B
replies: 25 views: 1,913
Animus 10th December 2007

About to buy some verbage on the horizon. I am thinking about Altiverb pretty hard...heard it and liked it. I am also wondering...

turk sanchez
replies: 1 views: 623
kittonian 10th December 2007

I have a few outboard preamps that I hook up to my Digi002, but I never took much consideration into the line level thing. I know...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 2 views: 620
Sean Sullivan 10th December 2007

Does anyone recognize the mixing console in the photo below?

Steamy Williams
replies: 3 views: 904
Steamy Williams 10th December 2007

Hey guys. In Pro Tools I usually send the delay (Extra Long Delay II) back into itself with an eq after it so everytime it...

ryst
replies: 7 views: 721
t_d 10th December 2007

Hi! There is in Sweetwater those Multiplatinum videos: -Mixing -Track Editing -Vocal Editing any comments????

ToneRexx
replies: 10 views: 1,208

Hey guys. Help a brother out. I just recently snagged one of these coveted delay units. It does sound special. I'm a guitar...

tonedoctor
replies: 0 views: 1,073
tonedoctor 10th December 2007

Just about to fork out on an audio interface to run with ableton and am considering either an Apogee Duet or RME rpm. I track...

bendecido
replies: 4 views: 2,464
bendecido 10th December 2007

I'm working on an album project and would like to have another set of ears for the final mix...and I'm not really capable of...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 2 views: 1,100

My pit bull puppy just laid a nice turd on the studio room floor. How am I going to cut some vocal tracks now with that smell....

Inca
replies: 9 views: 1,366
Snatchman 10th December 2007

I got a brand new API 3124 friday and noticed a hum problem right off the bat. It is quite strange, and it drove me nuts for a...

mindbend
replies: 1 views: 636
666666 10th December 2007

Hi guys, Am doing a session in 2 days time as a "guest" engineer heh of sorts. The studio that we booked has...

Saudade
replies: 0 views: 598
Saudade 10th December 2007

I have 3 rolls of Quantegy 499 from the year 2000. I have been thinking of transferring the recordings from them over to PT then...

Kris75
replies: 30 views: 1,770
Kris75 10th December 2007

I'm going to get all new heads for my drums soon. The Evans hydraulic heads aren't really cutting it for my toms. I've heard the...

heisleyamor
replies: 5 views: 12,216
mltamisin 10th December 2007

I am currently looking for a personal/studio assistant for my studio in west central Florida (Tarpon Springs). The pay is not...

scubarocks
replies: 0 views: 2,130
scubarocks 10th December 2007

Assuming that the sample rate is high enough for both scenarios, may be >192 kHz, so is audio quality, such as transparency,...

YGoh
replies: 4 views: 750
Ethan Winer 10th December 2007

I am beginning my search for a nice, used analog console. I would love info on venders who sell used consoles. Any...

uptoolate
replies: 4 views: 695
LoopQuantum 10th December 2007

Hello everybody, I am on my way to buy an API lunchbox (500-6B). I will for sure put a 512c mic pre and a 525c compressor to...

benhunk
replies: 8 views: 793
TonyBelmont 10th December 2007

I'm thinking about either getting the Great River ME1NV or SSL Alpha Channel. Both in the same price range pretty much. I...

heisleyamor
replies: 12 views: 10,383
TonyBelmont 10th December 2007

Appeared in a UK TV ad, wondering if they are for real or a prop? Anybody know them?

Kevin Thoms
replies: 4 views: 913
gurubuzz 10th December 2007

Hello everybody! I wonder wether somebody can tell me something about nearfield monitors. The legendary Yamaha NS10 are no...

blackula63
replies: 8 views: 7,233
blackula63 10th December 2007

Anyone compare these mics for oh duties in a small room? I've used both at different times, but I can't get both in my room at...

chandlersonic
replies: 25 views: 2,571
Labs 10th December 2007

I am about to have back surgery and it's going to put me out of work for about 3-4 months. So I'm going to downsize my studio....

barryjohns
replies: 11 views: 1,325
stardustmedia 10th December 2007

with all the wonderfull things that ITB can provide and then how you can stop mixing and juggle sessions around the mix to...

Sigma
replies: 48 views: 3,250
gollumsluvslave 10th December 2007

In my opinion its the XL 9000 K SERIES, which analog desk is the best? YOUR VIEWS.

Robert heif
replies: 11 views: 2,436
delcosmos 10th December 2007

If you were at the bootcamp that just ended, I'd love to know who you are here on Gearslutz. It would be fun to keep up with you...

uptoolate
replies: 6 views: 747
Sigma 10th December 2007

Minus the Bear White Monster - Putfile.com how do you think the bass drum is miked in this clip? I really like the ambient sound...

heisleyamor
replies: 2 views: 482
lowfreq33 10th December 2007

Hi, I'm looking one of these for record Keyboards, anyone can recommend me one? Thanks

Fabianuy
replies: 24 views: 3,039
Fabianuy 10th December 2007

Just curious where some of you generally high pass the lead vox for someone with a bassy voice so it's not fighting the bass and...

guittarzzan
replies: 6 views: 1,539
lord_bunny 10th December 2007

I have been loving the sound of the song "Stranger things have happened" by Foo Fighters. As an acoustic/vocal piece,...

GretschHead
replies: 3 views: 849
carlheinz 10th December 2007

As of now, I've only heard of Art Vista Virtual Grand Piano and Ivory...Ivory is a bit too expensive for me...Art Vista is at a...

heisleyamor
replies: 0 views: 772
heisleyamor 10th December 2007

Hello all, I recently was given an Akai x-200D reel to reel and some tapes. I run a ProTools LE rig with some outboard pres and...

rebuskyle
replies: 2 views: 1,800
YZ! 10th December 2007

Sorry for the OT. I'm thinking about maybe, going to Toronto for a while in a near future so, just trying to know how things go...

jeronimo
replies: 8 views: 1,095
m. chan 10th December 2007

Im sure this is not the place to post it. but I knew james would read it (btw james I hope the legal crap is done and over for...

kingofthecrate
replies: 1 views: 3,699
kingofthecrate 10th December 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search