The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm recording a death metal/hardcore band. (deathcore) They have 3 guitar players.. I was just planning on panning one left, one...

mikemillinator
replies: 1 views: 636
Kiwiburger 2nd December 2007

I'm on the hunt for either an MC-200 (ideally) or a CSC-1 at worst. I don't want to pay big dollars for one as it's gonna cost...

Studio1
replies: 0 views: 284
Studio1 2nd December 2007

Someone must remember this company from back in the 80s - they were based near Sydney somewhere. They used to make equipment for...

Studio1
replies: 0 views: 233
Studio1 2nd December 2007

a few local lads a few years back - still love the tune - - - - - -for all those in brixton/clapham

DSMrehearsal
replies: 0 views: 1,600
DSMrehearsal 2nd December 2007

just for a laugh, bids on the snare pre. what is it??? as I said JUst for fun - NO tricks. Turns out the files are on...

DSMrehearsal
replies: 0 views: 1,458
DSMrehearsal 2nd December 2007

i just opened my brand new art pro vla to see what kind of tubes it has in it, because i am thinking about exchanging the stock...

suiseidl
replies: 8 views: 3,129
Denny McNerney 2nd December 2007

i have an HHB cd recorder kicking around the studio that i use simply as a CD player these days. i mix ITB through some...

t_d
replies: 9 views: 932
mmcfarlane 2nd December 2007

Man, okay, my friend Josh and I just went through our fourth weekend session of recording. This was this first time we really...

soupking
replies: 0 views: 549
soupking 2nd December 2007

I'm in the market for something to record direct guitars with (outboard rather than my plugins which are Sansamp and Amplitube)....

dsound
replies: 45 views: 4,146
bobby yarrow 2nd December 2007

hi there Slutz, i already saw many thread about this here but i want to know the truth about this: example: i project to buy a...

genki
replies: 28 views: 1,719
11413 2nd December 2007

I have a Soundcraft Spirit Live4 24 channel, but i need a power supply for it. Is it easier to make a power supply or just buy...

Greezy
replies: 1 views: 2,258
Alex Specht 2nd December 2007

I have a dead power supply on the ASR 10, Does anyone have an idea of how many rails and their voltage. Any info on ASR mods...

Alex Specht
replies: 6 views: 2,568
Alex Specht 2nd December 2007

Assuming that you have the dough, what is the best way to approaching someone with decent credits to mix / produce your...

astorian
replies: 5 views: 1,014
paterno 2nd December 2007

Whats good yall, i'm trying to figure out what im going to invest in next. My budget is going to be around $600. Would you...

Frantik
replies: 18 views: 5,144
Snatchman 2nd December 2007

Shopping for UAD? Make sure you read this eBook first! - (eBay item 330193880845 end time Dec-05-07 21:23:02 PST) i found this...

1ManBand
replies: 3 views: 836
R3k 2nd December 2007

Hi all, I'll be very grateful if you can find the time to answer the following questions I have and help me find my way. All I...

BoogieMonster
replies: 0 views: 1,552
BoogieMonster 2nd December 2007

I have these awesome mastering meters made in Germany, cost me a good penny. I now have them hooked to my AD8000 via AES/EBU. I...

TVR
replies: 0 views: 684
TVR 2nd December 2007

How can you judge good converters other than just the sound? Are there specific spec's you can look at and compare to know what...

justyntime
replies: 8 views: 917
deuc647 1st December 2007

Polystyrene, more specifically I guess, but anyways... Do these work?

spoonie g
replies: 21 views: 4,290
Jidis 1st December 2007

I recently purchased a keyboard with midi in and midi out. I also have a firepod with midi in and midi out on the back. I haven't...

heisleyamor
replies: 4 views: 699
manning1 1st December 2007

Mesa Boogie Recto Recording PreAmp Anyone tried this or heard anything about it? Think line 6 is better?

rpstro02
replies: 12 views: 3,675
rpstro02 1st December 2007

After doing some searching on the site, it seems people think this is the best mic-pre on a budget... Anyone use it for vocals?...

gyemusic
replies: 50 views: 6,370
scifijedi 1st December 2007

...if you could have all the 2 cents on this forum???jkthtyrt I'd go for the Duende and a Brauner Phantera!

The True Buck
replies: 19 views: 968
Jim Williams 1st December 2007

Hey, mods. I was just looking back over that amazing Metallica thread. The one that is so unassumingly titled "Condensor...

bgrotto
replies: 11 views: 845
Jules 1st December 2007

Here's "Little Drummer Boy" downloadable for a week, and can also be heard at my wife's (Donna Beasley) MySpace page.

vodka gimli
replies: 4 views: 655
vodka gimli 1st December 2007

Does anybody know what mic he used on the song "Use Me"? In fact, if anybody knows any interesting tidbits about the...

dwall
replies: 1 views: 785
Sigma 1st December 2007

I am a purist when it comes to guitar and I personally have always rather gone with the real thing, but recently I discovered...

drakewire
replies: 37 views: 2,450
gollumsluvslave 1st December 2007

Hey all! Gots me a question for ya...I would like to get people opinion on plug in De Essers (primarily for vocals or speaking...

csiking
replies: 13 views: 1,004
SergioS 1st December 2007

Who out there knows of some DIY preamp schematics or kits that are available on the internet? Im looking for a 2-4 channel...

TheJeffAllen
replies: 8 views: 2,304
TornadoTed 1st December 2007

Has anyone out there tried the new Groove Tubes SuPre yet? If so, what are your thoughts about it. Thanks,rjacobsen

rjacobsen
replies: 17 views: 1,558
Funkster 1st December 2007

Anyone have some insight to this phenomenon? I recorded the same live performance on video and also on a completely independent...

ericzang
replies: 1 views: 694
[email protected] 1st December 2007

Just got the Pro Junior and it sounds great. Different than my Fender Twin in a good way. So I have the stock speaker and it's...

johnwayne
replies: 1 views: 547
Mertmo 1st December 2007

Neumann SG 367 swivel mount for U-87 $149.97 Holy smokes.. There has to be a cheaper way? hidz

mr. torture
replies: 1 views: 1,399
mr. torture 1st December 2007
replies: 24 views: 1,158
gsqd 1st December 2007

On the the top of my Trident S20, it says: "THIS UNIT IS CALIBRATED FOR DIGITAL ZERO WHERE WHITE LED = +18Dbu. FOR ANALOG...

Akoppenheffer
replies: 1 views: 1,619
theblotted 1st December 2007

Ok, I know the title can send off 50,000 jokes, but I am really trying to solve a problem... I am a typical suburban guy,...

LFO
replies: 16 views: 1,836
Daedalus77 1st December 2007

I know there are tons of online sources for replacement tubes, but which do you recommend based on personal experience?

teachingking
replies: 7 views: 821
Energie 1st December 2007

So, I was ABOUT to buy a shure green bullet to get that distorted vocal sound from the 90's... But I didn't because I realize...

knerd
replies: 2 views: 1,575
jasonraboin 1st December 2007

I have two API 10 space racks. and, was moving things around this morning when I noticed that, one of the L200 power supplies was...

Klauth
replies: 0 views: 878
Klauth 1st December 2007

Would this be a cool unit, with a nice colored sound? Cant find much info about this model. M.

MickeySmid
replies: 0 views: 2,691
MickeySmid 1st December 2007

Hi all. Could you guys share some out-of-tune vocal tracks with playback or any harmonic instrument? a short files, up to a...

kkulesh
replies: 6 views: 1,310
vernier 1st December 2007

For those in the know, what older higher-end boards would the Toft ATB compare favorably to? What level board begins to...

Dirty Halo
replies: 155 views: 14,232
kats 1st December 2007

Whats good everyone. Im Trying to upgrade my rig, i got a Shure KSM27 going into an EMU 0404 usb... I've gotten my room treated,...

Frantik
replies: 40 views: 4,171
TheArchitect 1st December 2007

Does anyone have any ideas for fellow engineers that doesn't cost alot? So far, I've found these kick ass little mics for under...

Garrett
replies: 6 views: 708
Moofie 1st December 2007

Not bagging it out... Just thinking of buying one and wondering what I am spending my money on?

pinklesson
replies: 4 views: 769
mdme_sadie 1st December 2007

I am trying to decide between: MXL V69M Trion 6000 Trion 8000 Any suggestions? Thanks, Rob

tazman
replies: 4 views: 650
tINY 1st December 2007

Last night I had to revisit a bunch of old mixes for which I no longer had the plug-ins that were originally used. Does anyone...

rwhitney
replies: 6 views: 606
Kiwiburger 1st December 2007

i'm debating on what to upgrade next for my studio. right now, i'm running a fireface 800 fed by a mytek stereo96 ADC and i mix...

bobx
replies: 50 views: 12,683
deve 1st December 2007

If I only want to mix in Protools (no tracking), do I need HD1, 2 or 3 instead of 002?

nashguy
replies: 24 views: 929
Unknown soldier 1st December 2007

hey you guys, Santa is dropping off some monitors to my studio for x-mas. I wanted to get some opinions on this,...

Lipps
replies: 16 views: 932
cww2 1st December 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search