The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Has anyone seen any of Gabi's performances? An amazing talent, at 10 years old. An Evening With Gabi Wilson Concert at...

severe
replies: 0 views: 720
severe 5th December 2007

Hi! New here, thanks. Had a quick question for anyone that has set up a booth at NAMM. My company is a new NAMM member and we...

rabbit friendly
replies: 26 views: 4,798
mikey 5th December 2007

Hi, Im looking to upgrade my converters. I have spoken to a few people and im pretty set on getting some apogee. problem is...

snipsnip
replies: 8 views: 943
Alex Specht 5th December 2007

So at my little home studio I am getting really tired of the multitude of cabling I have going on (which is probably small...

pbell
replies: 2 views: 4,080
pbell 5th December 2007

heh I was quite surprised to find this french site with the original version and the sampled version of famous songs (I'm not...

isham
replies: 2 views: 1,461
isham 5th December 2007

This thing is hot! Anybody else finding they use the pad and/or pads a lot with it?

spoonie g
replies: 11 views: 805
spoonie g 5th December 2007

hi guys, Im setting up my project studio and I'm faced with a bit of a dilemma as far as electric outlets are concerned. I...

grexter
replies: 22 views: 1,000
Krumbz 5th December 2007

I've been a fan of Dillinger Escape Plan for a few years now and I really love how they just keep evolving instead of just trying...

geiristudio
replies: 8 views: 1,204
noCore 5th December 2007

Due to the immenent arrival of a Soundfield mic, its possibly time to upgrade my audio interface (which seems to be what people...

Fragula
replies: 0 views: 553
Fragula 5th December 2007

For a grand or less, what would be the best compressor out there for doing vocals and acoustic guitar?

stresstour
replies: 17 views: 1,253
stresstour 5th December 2007

I know this it a totally noob question but it confuses the hell out of me. If I get a mic pre like the API A2D will I still need...

rpstro02
replies: 3 views: 822
rpstro02 5th December 2007

Is there a tuner plugin for cubase 4.1 that actually works well ? I never get good results from the built in tuner.

Dave12345
replies: 2 views: 4,221
Ciozzi 5th December 2007

This is my current mic setup: 2 Microtech Gefell m295 2 Microtech Gefell UMT70s 2 Royer r121 5 Revox 3500 4 Shure Sm57 1 ...

Ciozzi
replies: 0 views: 555
Ciozzi 5th December 2007

I'm going to buy one of these and wondering what others think, based on experience. The things I want most are realistic and...

uptoolate
replies: 9 views: 4,676
SAINTdominicus 5th December 2007

Is there a studio monitor around 1000$ that would be accurate and great for mixing, but also pleasing for general music...

nomraun
replies: 51 views: 3,902
James Lehmann 5th December 2007

Hey guys I've been looking to get a tube mic for R&B vocals.I was thinking about V67m or a ST66(GrooveTubes GT66) Which mic...

Intergroove
replies: 1 views: 1,193
Intergroove 5th December 2007

I just bought my ensemble and hooked it up today for the first time...I've been using a trak2 for the past 5 years and know it's...

SoundCampaign
replies: 0 views: 768
SoundCampaign 5th December 2007

i have searched gs and found a few threads asking this, but no info given. does anyone out there have a pinout for the adams...

paulmoak
replies: 1 views: 616
paulmoak 5th December 2007

Not sure where to post this, thought I'd try here. I was having lunch with my Dad last week and we were talking about his group...

Led
replies: 4 views: 726
Led 5th December 2007

Hey all, I plan to purchase an API A2D for connect via SPDIF to my M-Audio ProjectMix I/O running Pro Tools. I am also...

rpstro02
replies: 1 views: 891
rpstro02 5th December 2007

the female vocalist that i work with likes a 57 on her voice because it adds a nice "chunk" to her otherwise airy,...

bmsander
replies: 12 views: 1,457
SkunkWorks 5th December 2007

i want a 160 inna box! bwaahhhhhhhhh!

Sigma
replies: 13 views: 1,261
bitman 5th December 2007

Hello... This may be a ridiculous question, but... I can´t seem to find the way to change my click settings in pro-tools! I...

Anselmo
replies: 3 views: 832
Anselmo 5th December 2007

rush session..les paul, fender twin ..late model pLus efx boxes..i am running a shure thru a munch boxhehthat has a purple and...

Sigma
replies: 1 views: 1,143
jchadstopherhuez 5th December 2007

sorry if everyone has seen this already but ya... YouTube - How to Create a High-Def speaker for under a buck.

kraftrourke
replies: 15 views: 1,198
dubrichie 5th December 2007

Hi Guys, I have at least 500 feet of misc. lengths of "west penn wire 22 awg shielded" cable I want to make use of...

Yetti
replies: 10 views: 887
Yetti 5th December 2007

Do any of the Austin slutz wanna go to this? I think I'm gonna go regardless, because I've missed him on every occasion he's come...

msyno
replies: 1 views: 671
Old Cane 4th December 2007

Can anyone describe the difference (sonically) between a Jensen 990 and a Forssell 992 op-amp, if any? Thanks, Rob

tazman
replies: 2 views: 797
dbbubba 4th December 2007

I am in need of an external clock. I just moved from LE to a PTHD 2 with a 96 I/O. While I do not currently do any post work,...

rattledaddy
replies: 6 views: 764
rattledaddy 4th December 2007

I'm having major latency issues with my newly purchased Audiofire 8 (w/ Cubase 4) and may have to return the unit. I really...

teachingking
replies: 1 views: 1,042
yoink 4th December 2007

Grammy winning participation certificates? sheesh 40 bucks and you give up time to serve on the local board of directors shiee

Sigma
replies: 1 views: 542
gsilbers 4th December 2007

I know an engineer who likes to cut a few dBs on the mix with the Apogee Rosetta 800 soft limiter. He had very good results on...

Joemamma
replies: 5 views: 1,591
gainreduction 4th December 2007

I'm looking for a master keyboard, 88 keys weighted for studio use. My priority is the keyboard quality, especially the piano...

stevegalante
replies: 9 views: 3,329
fova 4th December 2007

why are they making compressor thresholds with values from tape days for plug ins?? the API 2500 and the EMI compressors both...

Sigma
replies: 3 views: 684
bgrotto 4th December 2007

Anyone Use One Around the Desktop? Any recomdations? i was thinking of getting a tannoy sub for general listening, but id rather...

1 M.I.C
replies: 0 views: 1,603
1 M.I.C 4th December 2007

Analogue slutz.....Just wondering if any of you own or have used a Studer A810 1/4" ... I've been thinking about an analogue...

ocianic
replies: 4 views: 1,160
mikecorwin 4th December 2007

Do you post tracks on Gearslutz for suggestions on the arrangement/mix when you get writers/mixers block? Why or why not?

drockfresh
replies: 6 views: 2,474
theblue1 4th December 2007

What's the best advice you ever got for your career?

Eric Edwards
replies: 153 views: 8,431
Future One 4th December 2007

Hey guys, I searched around but haven't found a ton of info comparing these two. Now that the 003 has been out awhile, is it a...

mds
replies: 6 views: 1,046
mds 4th December 2007

Ok so I'm pretty much decided on the RME Fireface 800, but what else to get so I have 12 Mic Pre's. Things that have been...

pinklesson
replies: 16 views: 2,600
media marcus 4th December 2007

if you could have any 1 peice of gear placed between your ears and your brain, so that, effectivly, anything you hear would...

GILFOIL
replies: 19 views: 1,048
fastlane 4th December 2007

Hi all, just want to introduce myself as I am a newbie of this forum. My name is Alex and I am based in Rome. I have known about...

Lexioman
replies: 0 views: 444
Lexioman 4th December 2007

I am a singer/songwriter who has released one project thus far. I did everything on this project, entirely on my own. I know, I...

backtothemusic
replies: 4 views: 730
Beermaster 4th December 2007
replies: 34 views: 2,228
deuc647 4th December 2007

Anybody here who uses both? Can you tell me if you can do similar time stretches in Logic? I know you can change tempos of...

miercoles
replies: 8 views: 1,094
Radiance 4th December 2007

I have this problem with my Dynaudio BM5A's. My NS-10s sitting right next to them are quiet as a mouse. No hum, no classical...

stresstour
replies: 2 views: 836
thenewyear 4th December 2007

Im going to run 50`from the guitar amp in my control room to the guitar cabinet in the studio. where can I buy 10-11 awg speaker...

musicmixer04
replies: 1 views: 813
avare 4th December 2007

1967 Fender Bassman head with 2 X15 cab How much is one of these worth? The cab is a 2X15 and the amp is in good condition. I...

drummin4christ
replies: 2 views: 716
w_stylz 4th December 2007

I currently in the process of buying and HD3 system. My setup will be my sony dmx, a 192 digital connected with an ADAT bridge...

Duffster
replies: 1 views: 614
sevendaysoff 4th December 2007

Hey. Is the ATB better than an allen and heathG3000? Lol! Only joking.hittt I made...

Ozzy
replies: 4 views: 912
Ozzy 4th December 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search