The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Could anyone tell me if the Ellipse are usable in 110v and 220v ? Is there a switch to change the voltage? Reason is I'd buy...

djanogil
replies: 7 views: 964
yoink 6th December 2007

Ok, I would like to open this up for discussion; Anyone who's been in audio for a while realizes that the 'Pro's' that are doing...

csiking
replies: 24 views: 1,749
demel 6th December 2007

Does anyone know how good the AD converters are on the Ensoniq Paris System? I was thinking of buying it just to use the AD...

Greezy
replies: 3 views: 1,561
blackwatch5805 6th December 2007

How important is it to follow this guide when positioning a stereo pair of room mics for drums? If it is important, wouldn't...

guy1
replies: 50 views: 8,250
CompEq 6th December 2007

im looking for new computer speakers that i can play along with while im playing guitar in my Fender 212FM R 100 watts. but i put...

Gamete
replies: 3 views: 816
Gamete 6th December 2007

does anybody knows if I can get with both of those two plugins more or less the same result? I used maxxbass in another studio...

pete
replies: 24 views: 14,850
marcan 6th December 2007

I hope this is the right forum for this question. Anyway, I have long wondered about the way folks tend to mix that moment when...

Guitarhak
replies: 7 views: 994
Unclenny 6th December 2007

Hey,.. I've recently been thinking of getting a Power conditioner to run with my 002R + my Focusrite Octopre, but in the UK it...

-Noodles-
replies: 2 views: 583
-Noodles- 6th December 2007

Hey guys, Just wondering if anyone is using the preamps and for what, instruments, vox etc.? Thinking about using my mine as...

Rossco
replies: 5 views: 2,422
Rossco 6th December 2007

I decided to go ahead and see him at Antones, last night, and I'm glad I did. Sure, I missed the first song (thanks to this...

msyno
replies: 5 views: 682
msyno 5th December 2007

Anyone have any experience/opinions of these? I've been offered a pair for a good price, & i wondered if anyone rated...

Ru_C
replies: 0 views: 882
Ru_C 5th December 2007

Howdy,anyone know the difference between a Neve 32430 module and a 32404? Also , the difference between a 32431 module and a...

unkle bubba
replies: 0 views: 1,144
unkle bubba 5th December 2007

So, I have built the wall that divides my garage into two un-equal halves and I now have a control room (16' x 23'.) My MCI...

dbbubba
replies: 11 views: 1,382
Rick Sutton 5th December 2007

Hi there. I am looking for someone with the capability and equipment to transfer an old Sony Digital Audio Master Tape to a more...

sfaudiogeek
replies: 0 views: 1,234
sfaudiogeek 5th December 2007

So, my studio got pelted pretty damn bad by the rain here in seattle. A few nasty leaks were coming from the ceiling. One of...

Benmrx
replies: 21 views: 2,930
FormulaReed 5th December 2007

hey there gearslutz, i'm after a set of mics that i can use on both a drum kit and then on amps and such. as i can only have 8...

Cpl. Fatty
replies: 10 views: 1,783
Old Cane 5th December 2007

I miss a thread containing info of what gear that is used on famous records. If you know what mics, pres. comps etc that is used...

Jade
replies: 3 views: 1,376
Cellotron 5th December 2007

Pretty much all the existing metal stuff nowadays has been Beat Detectived or quantized etc. I wonder how do you guys use it and...

SLy_drums
replies: 3 views: 1,305
James Meeker 5th December 2007

Hi all, I'm new here to Gearslutz, so hello to everyone! I'm currently speculating into how the echo chambers at studios such...

Sunim Koria
replies: 3 views: 6,976
severe 5th December 2007

Well it's too bad that other thread went down the toilet, this here subject makes for quite the dscussion. Hopefully we can keep...

Hiwatt
replies: 9 views: 1,628
drBill 5th December 2007

Alright. So basically right now I'm not where I want to be in life career wise. I used to work at a fairly large studio up here...

basskater87
replies: 30 views: 2,295
basskater87 5th December 2007

Listening to Head Hunters, Chameleon to be exact, I'm noticing how much midrange is in the instruments. Especially the snare and...

bionic brown
replies: 7 views: 817
bionic brown 5th December 2007

I'm currently recording through a Shure SM7 > Yamaha i88x. The preamps are super clean but I have no idea how the converters...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 19 views: 1,710
deuc647 5th December 2007

I have some money and am thinking of picking up a sweet sounding Martin HD28V. I prefer the sound over the HD28, although it may...

feyshay
replies: 15 views: 12,286
johnnybregar 5th December 2007

Most monitors have 1/4 inch and XLR inputs. Can 2 separate sources be connected to the monitors at once for A/B'ing ?

nynemusic
replies: 6 views: 1,075
nynemusic 5th December 2007

Has anyone seen any of Gabi's performances? An amazing talent, at 10 years old. An Evening With Gabi Wilson Concert at...

severe
replies: 0 views: 720
severe 5th December 2007

Hi! New here, thanks. Had a quick question for anyone that has set up a booth at NAMM. My company is a new NAMM member and we...

rabbit friendly
replies: 26 views: 4,796
mikey 5th December 2007

Hi, Im looking to upgrade my converters. I have spoken to a few people and im pretty set on getting some apogee. problem is...

snipsnip
replies: 8 views: 943
Alex Specht 5th December 2007

So at my little home studio I am getting really tired of the multitude of cabling I have going on (which is probably small...

pbell
replies: 2 views: 4,080
pbell 5th December 2007

heh I was quite surprised to find this french site with the original version and the sampled version of famous songs (I'm not...

isham
replies: 2 views: 1,461
isham 5th December 2007

This thing is hot! Anybody else finding they use the pad and/or pads a lot with it?

spoonie g
replies: 11 views: 804
spoonie g 5th December 2007

hi guys, Im setting up my project studio and I'm faced with a bit of a dilemma as far as electric outlets are concerned. I...

grexter
replies: 22 views: 999
Krumbz 5th December 2007

I've been a fan of Dillinger Escape Plan for a few years now and I really love how they just keep evolving instead of just trying...

geiristudio
replies: 8 views: 1,204
noCore 5th December 2007

Due to the immenent arrival of a Soundfield mic, its possibly time to upgrade my audio interface (which seems to be what people...

Fragula
replies: 0 views: 553
Fragula 5th December 2007

For a grand or less, what would be the best compressor out there for doing vocals and acoustic guitar?

stresstour
replies: 17 views: 1,252
stresstour 5th December 2007

I know this it a totally noob question but it confuses the hell out of me. If I get a mic pre like the API A2D will I still need...

rpstro02
replies: 3 views: 822
rpstro02 5th December 2007

Is there a tuner plugin for cubase 4.1 that actually works well ? I never get good results from the built in tuner.

Dave12345
replies: 2 views: 4,221
Ciozzi 5th December 2007

This is my current mic setup: 2 Microtech Gefell m295 2 Microtech Gefell UMT70s 2 Royer r121 5 Revox 3500 4 Shure Sm57 1 ...

Ciozzi
replies: 0 views: 555
Ciozzi 5th December 2007

I'm going to buy one of these and wondering what others think, based on experience. The things I want most are realistic and...

uptoolate
replies: 9 views: 4,676
SAINTdominicus 5th December 2007

Is there a studio monitor around 1000$ that would be accurate and great for mixing, but also pleasing for general music...

nomraun
replies: 51 views: 3,901
James Lehmann 5th December 2007

Hey guys I've been looking to get a tube mic for R&B vocals.I was thinking about V67m or a ST66(GrooveTubes GT66) Which mic...

Intergroove
replies: 1 views: 1,192
Intergroove 5th December 2007

I just bought my ensemble and hooked it up today for the first time...I've been using a trak2 for the past 5 years and know it's...

SoundCampaign
replies: 0 views: 768
SoundCampaign 5th December 2007

i have searched gs and found a few threads asking this, but no info given. does anyone out there have a pinout for the adams...

paulmoak
replies: 1 views: 616
paulmoak 5th December 2007

Not sure where to post this, thought I'd try here. I was having lunch with my Dad last week and we were talking about his group...

Led
replies: 4 views: 726
Led 5th December 2007

Hey all, I plan to purchase an API A2D for connect via SPDIF to my M-Audio ProjectMix I/O running Pro Tools. I am also...

rpstro02
replies: 1 views: 891
rpstro02 5th December 2007

the female vocalist that i work with likes a 57 on her voice because it adds a nice "chunk" to her otherwise airy,...

bmsander
replies: 12 views: 1,455
SkunkWorks 5th December 2007

i want a 160 inna box! bwaahhhhhhhhh!

Sigma
replies: 13 views: 1,261
bitman 5th December 2007

Hello... This may be a ridiculous question, but... I can´t seem to find the way to change my click settings in pro-tools! I...

Anselmo
replies: 3 views: 832
Anselmo 5th December 2007

rush session..les paul, fender twin ..late model pLus efx boxes..i am running a shure thru a munch boxhehthat has a purple and...

Sigma
replies: 1 views: 1,143
jchadstopherhuez 5th December 2007

sorry if everyone has seen this already but ya... YouTube - How to Create a High-Def speaker for under a buck.

kraftrourke
replies: 15 views: 1,198
dubrichie 5th December 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search