The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you were at the bootcamp that just ended, I'd love to know who you are here on Gearslutz. It would be fun to keep up with you...

uptoolate
replies: 6 views: 741
Sigma 10th December 2007

Minus the Bear White Monster - Putfile.com how do you think the bass drum is miked in this clip? I really like the ambient sound...

heisleyamor
replies: 2 views: 480
lowfreq33 10th December 2007

Hi, I'm looking one of these for record Keyboards, anyone can recommend me one? Thanks

Fabianuy
replies: 24 views: 3,033
Fabianuy 10th December 2007

Just curious where some of you generally high pass the lead vox for someone with a bassy voice so it's not fighting the bass and...

guittarzzan
replies: 6 views: 1,532
lord_bunny 10th December 2007

I have been loving the sound of the song "Stranger things have happened" by Foo Fighters. As an acoustic/vocal piece,...

GretschHead
replies: 3 views: 846
carlheinz 10th December 2007

As of now, I've only heard of Art Vista Virtual Grand Piano and Ivory...Ivory is a bit too expensive for me...Art Vista is at a...

heisleyamor
replies: 0 views: 767
heisleyamor 10th December 2007

Hello all, I recently was given an Akai x-200D reel to reel and some tapes. I run a ProTools LE rig with some outboard pres and...

rebuskyle
replies: 2 views: 1,798
YZ! 10th December 2007

Sorry for the OT. I'm thinking about maybe, going to Toronto for a while in a near future so, just trying to know how things go...

jeronimo
replies: 8 views: 1,091
m. chan 10th December 2007

Im sure this is not the place to post it. but I knew james would read it (btw james I hope the legal crap is done and over for...

kingofthecrate
replies: 1 views: 3,694
kingofthecrate 10th December 2007

My 192 is working fine with PT but for some reason suddenly stopped responding to any other programs. If I open Itunes or...

DavidKmusic
replies: 8 views: 641
DavidKmusic 10th December 2007

im thinking about buying a 5500 but im alittle worried about the sound compared to the 550a because of the gain stepping option....

Keire
replies: 5 views: 1,204
666666 10th December 2007

I have never had much luck with effects, I always end up leaving them off as they tend to cloud the mix and not add a nice...

mr. torture
replies: 9 views: 1,523
vernier 10th December 2007

hey ! i have some hr-824's over at my place to test cause i could get them for a very good price. the problem is, one of them...

ron160
replies: 1 views: 968
LeeStoker 10th December 2007

Radiohead fans set price for In Rainbows | NEWS.com.au I thought I'd post a follow up to the initial thread posted, since...

Clayphish
replies: 135 views: 7,563
alex3368 10th December 2007

so i am currently working on a mix for this metal/hardcore band. i've never really used parallel compression before, but i...

up and at them
replies: 6 views: 943
Mike Caffrey 9th December 2007

I was thinking of having the non compressed track in the center and a compressed track left and right with different settings on...

Sounds Great
replies: 3 views: 1,026
Mike Caffrey 9th December 2007

Looks like competition with Paypal, but cheaper. Actually free until 2008. Seems like a good deal. What do you think?

barryjohns
replies: 3 views: 739
BLueROom 9th December 2007

Slutz, I'm considering a pair of Daking 52270s and I have a few questions: 1) What's the difference between the 52270B and...

Synth80s
replies: 0 views: 930
Synth80s 9th December 2007

I am a huge km84 fan and would buy a pair, but they are expensive and semi rare. This is the description of the Josephson c42...

Igotsoul4u
replies: 19 views: 8,970
jahtao 9th December 2007

I need help im trying to hook up my keyboard (i think its a TR) to my mpc1000 so that i can get sounds from the keyboard on my...

xmutex
replies: 5 views: 2,240
drumnbimmer 9th December 2007

Hello boys and girls! I have come across a pair of Urei LA-4's and a pair of DBX 161's.. But I can only afford one pair.. So my...

RobbyPowell
replies: 0 views: 2,360
RobbyPowell 9th December 2007

Preamble: I have been primarily using drum samples in my recordings and am looking to make the next big step to recording a full...

Lerxst
replies: 3 views: 1,870
bgrotto 9th December 2007

which summing box do you think sound better? I am more into the sound than feautures....any opinion based on real...

zak7
replies: 6 views: 1,283
bleak orange 9th December 2007

Has the music business tragically stooped to the expressions of a blog based Record Label? Now, I love the fact that you can...

drakewire
replies: 3 views: 734
drakewire 9th December 2007

Has anyone compared an 01V96 to any other converters? If so please share you experience. I've recently been using an 01V96 to...

mmcfarlane
replies: 8 views: 4,394
shani haider 9th December 2007

Anyone who appreciates where music is today has to check this out! YouTube - George Clinton (Parliament-Funkadelic)...

alexp
replies: 11 views: 1,028
alexp 9th December 2007

I don't know a whole lot about it all, but I'm interested to know more about chargebacks, or some other sort of fraud where after...

BobSchwenkler
replies: 15 views: 4,713
3rd&4thT 9th December 2007

Just curious, any of you guys wearing all of the hats? I relocated to the East Coast awhile back and left my band. I'm a guitar...

Inca
replies: 39 views: 2,533
Ethan Winer 9th December 2007

Hi, I'm in the process off constructing a small dead booth.(10x10) Although the room is intended for overdubs of vox, guitars...

demel
replies: 6 views: 1,181
demel 9th December 2007

please!!! does anyone have one of these? i am sooooo close to having everything up and running. if anyone has it, PLEASE...

paulmoak
replies: 0 views: 486
paulmoak 9th December 2007

i've just purchased this mixer and i love it. just having some problems getting the remote setup. i setup cubase for 2 mackie...

e-are
replies: 1 views: 836
tnjazz 9th December 2007

I am looking for a 2 channel EQ to add flavor and tone to some dead tracks. Something like a Pultec but not with the 10K price...

guitoffee
replies: 42 views: 4,439
The Alamo 9th December 2007

Is the Avedis Preamp in stock anywhere?

20forseven
replies: 1 views: 601
rr1073 9th December 2007

i can't seem to find the specifications for the neve 88rs analog desk. can anybody help?

Robert heif
replies: 1 views: 738
Tony Shepperd 9th December 2007

Hello everybody, wich one would you choose considering that I can have them for about the same price ? mostly for vocals and...

benhunk
replies: 0 views: 721
benhunk 9th December 2007

Hallo, has anyone had the possibillity to compare rode nt-55 against an oktava mk-012 mod ? i can only compare between nt-55...

patilon
replies: 0 views: 2,784
patilon 9th December 2007

I often record/mix drums in mono - dunno what it is, but I like the way it sounds (probably fewer phasing problems). What do...

recky
replies: 9 views: 4,832
thethrillfactor 9th December 2007

Congratulations Armando thumbsup! The Duality looks beautiful and it sounds amazing kfhkh. SSL

Oroz
replies: 23 views: 1,675
delcosmos 9th December 2007

I was thinking about how much i love the way it sounds when you have one preamp that you use on everything (i use and 8ch shadow...

arpodthegreat
replies: 1 views: 790
bleak orange 9th December 2007

Other than the Motu PC-Midi Flyer are there any other interfaces with computer bypass? (& good usb hub for a G5)

cc1
replies: 0 views: 579
cc1 9th December 2007

So basically my plan is this.. Get The New computer ive planned to get for the last 4 months or so.. and for a screen i want a...

1 M.I.C
replies: 1 views: 578
1 M.I.C 9th December 2007

how about a little GS game ask a question you know the answer to and who ever answers fisrt asks the next question hope its not...

FreeToMIX
replies: 53 views: 2,569
MOFO PRO 9th December 2007

Which is the best one? Is the Brent Averil worth the extra money?

20forseven
replies: 3 views: 742
pan60 9th December 2007

Hye i know this has problably been asked a dozen times if not more but I'm too lazy to search to be honest. Can anyone give me a...

brad.bjmmusic
replies: 17 views: 7,286
goldenlotus 9th December 2007

hi,we know that vintage mic are beter than new one,for example i buy one u67 and really love it,it's very beter than m149,and...

raga2000
replies: 1 views: 1,263
Sigma 9th December 2007

IF you have to choose a box that delivers magic, Mojo or sound quality that really deliver something very special that you do...

zak7
replies: 16 views: 1,428
AMIEL 9th December 2007

Hopefully, someone will understand what I am talking about and be able to direct me to where I can get clips or recordings of...

midnightsun
replies: 6 views: 947
midnightsun 9th December 2007

MONEY IS NO OBJECT. a list of equipment you would put in your dream studio: digital to analouge converters, mics, speakers,...

Robert heif
replies: 35 views: 2,164
squeeks555 9th December 2007

I just posted a crazy idea in the geekslutz forum here:...

Kiwiburger
replies: 3 views: 616
synthoid 9th December 2007

There are some old AKG C-12s on eBay for $20K. I have not been here long but I've quickly learned that many prefer vintage mics...

PT6.7UZR
replies: 27 views: 1,520
insomnio 9th December 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search