The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I found this story that I had written about recording my band Lucky Man Clark's record "Seaworthy" on the CD Baby...

Guidotoons
replies: 5 views: 1,672
wolfger 12th December 2007

hey thanks for taking your time helping me...i know each answer to these questiong can be complaxed and long but please just the...

meymia
replies: 12 views: 870
christmasjones 12th December 2007

Did anyone notice that the band was tuned down a full step? I'm sure it made life a lot easier for Robert Plant... Mark...

Mark Cattano
replies: 3 views: 706
eligit 12th December 2007

hi guys , i just recently bought a midi usb cable esi romio, do u guys leave your midi mate plug on the usb port or you just...

zaknbou
replies: 0 views: 762
zaknbou 12th December 2007
replies: 0 views: 592
poda 12th December 2007

I've heard some good drum tracks that use 2 sm57s for room mics for a wider stereo spread for the room sound...I may also use a...

heisleyamor
replies: 11 views: 927
Sean Sullivan 12th December 2007

I want to capture some of my old records to mp3 format. I'm looking for some software that's brainless to capture records or...

mmcfarlane
replies: 10 views: 4,068
mmcfarlane 12th December 2007

Hi all anyone know of any decent rooms with great outboard gear/mics and a proper HD rig in Manchester or very close...

toolskid
replies: 0 views: 524
toolskid 12th December 2007

leave a quick one if you do.....

blumediaprojekt
replies: 67 views: 5,903
mljung 12th December 2007

I want to improve anything in my signal chain that I can improve but on a budget. I'm getting a couple George L guitar cables but...

heisleyamor
replies: 0 views: 1,352
heisleyamor 12th December 2007

Just looking for answer to this question. Is there an advantage and is it worth the extra $$ to get the KRK RP8's over the RP's...

brad.bjmmusic
replies: 7 views: 4,281
barbaroja 12th December 2007

Here's something strange...My furman PL-8 adds noise to my preamps. Isn't the point of it to make things quieter? So I did...

Windtaken
replies: 3 views: 968
Diablo 12th December 2007

Hey I found out that you could splice a fan and a USB cable up, put them together and get the fan to run off USB. I did this for...

Baderup99
replies: 6 views: 1,160
Funk Dracula 12th December 2007

Hi all, hoping someone can give me advice on this. I just recently sold an item: Universal Audio 1176 VINTAGE urei UA 1176ln...

Kestral
replies: 7 views: 876
Kestral 12th December 2007

I purchased the Kontact 3 upgrade - the plastic packet arrived but no software. Numerous emails to NI have remained answered. I...

lumpo
replies: 7 views: 977
rapfreak 12th December 2007

I made the mistake of buying a second one so i could use one output card for my Hearback cue system and the other one as an...

knifetheglitter
replies: 3 views: 549
yrplace 12th December 2007

My ride cymbal is realllly old and is the only cymbal i own that is "beginner series"...I'm looking for a nice bright...

heisleyamor
replies: 17 views: 1,726
666666 12th December 2007

how do i know if it works? its supposedly made with a switchcraft barrel, and the dudes name is sound.dog

rackdude
replies: 0 views: 3,636
rackdude 12th December 2007

for the type of song we were working on never did a lot of acoustic gtr work and always had to eq and compress a lot in the mix...

Sigma
replies: 13 views: 1,972
RuffJazzRecords 12th December 2007

Whats your favorite high pass? I often just use an EQIII cause they dont use much processing power and seem good enough. ...

Frost
replies: 18 views: 1,031
SighBorg 12th December 2007

a pal asked me this question, and I didnt know the answer, so I thought I'd check here.. an (old) digidesign "mix"...

mixerguy
replies: 4 views: 532
H-Rezz 12th December 2007

Hey guys.... I was wondering if anyone could lead me in the right direction to find information on how to copyright songs...and...

Wave_D
replies: 6 views: 680
drBill 12th December 2007

I've got this patchbay all cleaned up and ready for a date with the soldering station. However, out of all the used bays i've...

trodsky
replies: 4 views: 656
trodsky 12th December 2007

Hi-- I'm thinking I'd like to add a sampler to my all hardware (no computer/no mice) home studio. All I want to do is be able...

1ManGarageBand
replies: 0 views: 502
1ManGarageBand 12th December 2007

...in VST or VST3 format, specifically. Does anybody know of any, preferably free ones? heh What are you using, and how is it...

BlueRadio
replies: 4 views: 4,187
Unclenny 12th December 2007

Any one know of a good manager that has experience in the Latin Music Market? Either that or just plain legal...

tomasallan
replies: 0 views: 1,196
tomasallan 12th December 2007

I recently broke a 57, I was tracking drums and it was the top snare mic. So it got hit and broke. It still passes audio only...

studiotte
replies: 16 views: 1,151
lane thaw 12th December 2007

I was fooling around with the METER CALIBRATION control on the back of my dbx 160xt. It's the screw-driver-adjustable trimmer...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 5 views: 1,930
stellar 11th December 2007

Been looking to add a Distressor or two to my studio. THe big difference i see is this Brit Mod. I understand this to be...

DCMIX
replies: 5 views: 2,211
packagebear 11th December 2007

What are some pros for using a control like the mackie control or any kind of control. Just to use your hands instead of your...

heisleyamor
replies: 10 views: 827
codabass 11th December 2007

Is there a reader like that for Mac?

digidesigner
replies: 0 views: 660
digidesigner 11th December 2007

Lots of young engineers doing this these days..say grabbing a snare hit from the top of a song where it can be cleanly...

superburtm
replies: 34 views: 3,622
superburtm 11th December 2007

i have a question about how to divide profits in a band. take, for instance, queens of the stone age, where the line up is...

sweet_vendetta
replies: 3 views: 640
wm_b 11th December 2007

Hi, my next purchase will be a Sebatron VMP but i'm looking for a clear and detailed sound too, i'm thinking in Grace M801 for my...

Fabianuy
replies: 4 views: 2,542
Fabianuy 11th December 2007

My friend is a music teacher at a local public elementary school. He has been asked to purchase one standard dynamic vocal mic...

jacksonburn
replies: 6 views: 686
jacksonburn 11th December 2007

My KRK Rp-6 monitors are sitting on the desk that I mix at. The bass seems to be a lil muddy and blend together. Would buying...

heisleyamor
replies: 3 views: 793
JWL 11th December 2007

i cant find alot of info on the mix system. i know it was an old system and can only do 24 bit. what version of pro tools does it...

imloggedin
replies: 13 views: 1,827
imloggedin 11th December 2007

Hi, i'd like to purchase a mytek stereo96 dac.I've asked about its own headphone amp in other sections but almost got no...

fradoca
replies: 0 views: 687
fradoca 11th December 2007

Can someone please make me a plug for PT that has an updateable database of recall sheets that I can modify within Pro Tools? ...

bgrotto
replies: 29 views: 1,424
Stiff 11th December 2007

Hey slutz, go easy I’m a virgin. I'd like to record vocals, hardware synths, electric and acoustic guitar, be able to use 2...

Charger
replies: 1 views: 547
Doc Mixwell 11th December 2007

I'm going to do both as budget allows, but am debating which to do first. Monitors are original KRK v6's, and DAC is the stock...

Midiguy
replies: 2 views: 718

Worth $45 for to get an AXS-4 to use live? Looks like a PG81 by another name.... -tINY

tINY
replies: 0 views: 3,182
tINY 11th December 2007

Does anyone here know anything about the production of Telepopmusik's "Angel Milk". The track "Don't Look...

synthoid
replies: 4 views: 1,550
synthoid 11th December 2007

Aside from expensive digital patch bays from Z-Sys and others, has anyone used a simple S/PDIF or Toslink digital audio switcher?...

Synth80s
replies: 4 views: 646
squeegybug 11th December 2007

what could you recommend? budget is about 2000$ thx

pete
replies: 2 views: 1,370
turk sanchez 11th December 2007

My snare tracks tend to sound dead because my snare doesn't have much ring to it and I end up adding reverb with a long...

heisleyamor
replies: 44 views: 4,198
Ben B 11th December 2007

I use an attenuator for my api 512c to drive it harder. For those of you who use these for drums, how hard do you drive the input...

Sid Menon
replies: 4 views: 1,252

I've got a couple KSM44's and after a few years of use the elastic in the shock mounts has fatigued. One of them is all but...

wm_b
replies: 12 views: 1,852
espasonico 11th December 2007

Has anyone got any tips to do away with my mouse? I have a mackie control but don't feel it's powerful enough to properly put my...

Savernake
replies: 1 views: 582
Savernake 11th December 2007

Can anyone point me in the right direction on this one. I have just been listening to ELO's "Living Thing" and I love...

monkeyspanker
replies: 10 views: 2,117
Fruition2k 11th December 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search