The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi All, I made up a 'Telescoping Guitar Lead" for my ULN-2, as far as I can tell, exactly like the manual said. Using a...

Nado
replies: 0 views: 733
Nado 13th December 2007

I touched upon this in my other thread about the Rosetta, but decided to start a new thread, since I need some urgent advice on...

LateRiser
replies: 10 views: 1,361
obscure object 13th December 2007

Hey guys, I came across this issue once before but recently it's making a come back. I found this article which pretty much sums...

somsto75
replies: 1 views: 592
Slaytex 13th December 2007

In the last month I was fortunate enough to pick up an older M71 (component 692 plus M71 head - XLR model) for a good price. ...

Pohaku
replies: 6 views: 2,703
Pohaku 13th December 2007

I'm working at INDISTR and I want to know what some of you gearslutz think about this. I tried asking a few questions while the...

fadeproof
replies: 4 views: 728
fadeproof 13th December 2007

I've been reading alot into the sm7b, since I cant try anything.. and all I hear is that this mic is great for screamers I would...

Jose Mrochek
replies: 3 views: 589
Jose Mrochek 13th December 2007

I currently own a 414B/ULS and am going to be building a Seventh Circle Audio N72 (Neve 1272 clone) preamp in the next two weeks....

jmoore
replies: 29 views: 2,997
foldback 13th December 2007

I've seen people here quite often mentioning the importance of using the principles of various forms of delay to reach a pro...

Xspringe
replies: 2 views: 3,405
manthe 13th December 2007

Random post here, Louis Johnson is an all time favorite bass player of mine and the single note performance of Don't Stop Til You...

Larry Heinemann
replies: 5 views: 2,615
paultools 13th December 2007

I know budgets are tight, so I’m NOT asking for any kind of full time position. What I am asking is: Is there anybody in the...

nek
replies: 0 views: 809
nek 13th December 2007

I am going to build super stack corner traps. I'll use rockwool since OC 703 is not available here. Should I cover rockwool with...

deve
replies: 3 views: 1,787
videoteque 13th December 2007

So obviously the Dig boxes, Apogee, Prism, the SSL via MADI, Lynx, but who else makes converters that I can plug directly in to...

PhilE
replies: 5 views: 785
lozion 13th December 2007

I need a new one. My echo only has a pair of ins and 8 outs and it sounds blah. I would love to have 8 in and 8 out like the...

alexp
replies: 0 views: 721
alexp 13th December 2007

Hi everyone. I've been lurking for months now, but posting for the first time. Be gentle. I'm currently mixing a song that...

pkcraft
replies: 2 views: 1,270
pkcraft 13th December 2007

I'm recording a friend's bass tracks and I'm planning on recording him direct into the DI of my MP-2NV which always gives me a...

Navigator
replies: 3 views: 2,882
jmanjet 13th December 2007

Hi! I track only singer/songwriter stuff with the following chain(s): Vocals: Gefell M71S -> Tab V76 ->Siemens W295B...

stenerlov
replies: 5 views: 834
Brien 13th December 2007

Hey everyone. I know that some people mix down to a Masterlink, and it got me thinking. I have an Akai DR4 and would love to...

alexp
replies: 1 views: 725
alessio 13th December 2007

What if you could take a song, remove ALL the musical information and leave just the dynamic shape it makes? To see whether you...

chrisj
replies: 3 views: 1,424
macgee 13th December 2007

Hi, I've seen the following on the rivera website (http://www.rivera.com) : "Adam Jones of TOOL used a Mick Thomson...

seth666
replies: 25 views: 10,800
Sui_City 13th December 2007

[email protected] in the original schematics of the Tab V72a there are 2 chokes (pos 37 and 39). Can you please provide me their data?...

blackula63
replies: 0 views: 797
blackula63 13th December 2007

Okay, I just bought a pair of MM71 channels off eBay. I honestly got them for the preamps. I already have a couple of LA-24...

soupking
replies: 6 views: 2,785
RCM - Ronan 13th December 2007

For one of my studios, I’m thinking about buying a HD1 or HD2 The host computer would be a Mac Pro 2.66 - 4 core. I do...

mixerguy
replies: 22 views: 978
mixerguy 13th December 2007

Hi All, We just put up a new website for our little studio in Sydney, Australia, and would love to hear some comments; There's...

limestone
replies: 26 views: 1,384
[email protected] 13th December 2007

Looking to find the best single channel setup that will get the absolute best audio. So far Im leaning towards getting a Mytek...

lucasmusic
replies: 4 views: 822
u b k 13th December 2007

my room is tiny 14.5 x 11.5 pls a vox booth..97% mixing here we just cut acoustic, then a pedal steel and i am waiting for a...

Sigma
replies: 2 views: 1,551
u b k 13th December 2007

installed it, using pt 7.3.1cs5 and its not showing up or loading up when pt starts. i worked fine on a previous installation...

knifetheglitter
replies: 4 views: 2,258
KEYBEEETSSS 13th December 2007

anyone know of a good place in the Boston area that rents gear ?? ? thanks ducky

duckyboard
replies: 4 views: 720
TonyBelmont 13th December 2007

hey guys.... i was just wondering if any of the current rme cards are right for the latest MAC expansion slots AND can do AES...

eligit
replies: 6 views: 720
mmcfarlane 13th December 2007

Ok, so I’ve done some homework, but can’t seem to get this question answered. Can you insert External...

barryjohns
replies: 1 views: 930
JordanA 13th December 2007

Just curious if anyone mics the beater of the kick drum (pedal side) and what mic is your taste for the job ? , I normally use a...

AllAboutTone
replies: 7 views: 4,550
AllAboutTone 13th December 2007

Aside from an actual Leslie 122 what are some options for using this effect on guitar. What stomp boxes, plugins for ProTools or...

soundmoves
replies: 13 views: 4,931
chymer 13th December 2007

Lets say you were to spend the next week in London. Where would you go to check out the local music/recording...

Chrizcol
replies: 13 views: 737
Chrizcol 13th December 2007

I'm (hopefully) getting close to making a decision about upgrading the converters in my chain (currently 01V96) with a Lynx...

mmcfarlane
replies: 24 views: 1,358
bobx 13th December 2007

Hi. this is my first time posting here but I've been a a grateful reader for sometime... I was wondering if anyone could give...

holajeffe
replies: 31 views: 9,575
emrr 13th December 2007

Has anyone else been trying to pull this snare sound from a live recording ever since they bought this record??? I know this is...

EstateMatt
replies: 5 views: 887
007 13th December 2007

So I called my local music store and they want like $24.99 for a JJ 12AX7 and $59.99 for a pair of JJ EL34's. Needless to say I...

af_analog
replies: 4 views: 652
BudgetMC 13th December 2007

A place to shop for gear kfhkh and A place to smoke cigars jkthtyrt I will be in north london but will end up around the...

sahiaman
replies: 12 views: 657
PRobb 13th December 2007

Here's my take on it. I bought (12) 2'x4' OC 703 panels. These were for eight panels hanging on the walls to generally absorb...

Akoppenheffer
replies: 12 views: 4,890
JWL 13th December 2007

I like a nice bassy tom sound and i'm getting sick of my Evans 2 ply heads...I hear there are some nice coated toms that sound...

heisleyamor
replies: 23 views: 25,640
duckyboard 13th December 2007

Pro Tools LE controlled with an iPhone - The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW)

jumpnyc
replies: 10 views: 1,368
andygomez 13th December 2007

How would you like one of these on your meter bridge: 5min - The Rubens Tube: Frequency of Fire - Video

jerry123
replies: 3 views: 808
macr0w 13th December 2007

Found this on a different forum. An amp we can all enjoy.

mikeg
replies: 1 views: 498
soypancho 13th December 2007

in this video I saw, the guy was micing the snare with one on top and one on bottom, and then he said to invert the phase of the...

emr_steelmech
replies: 8 views: 1,981
travisbrown 13th December 2007

I would like to take 2 lines from two different basses and 2 lines from synths, run them into one unit that has gain, direct line...

jasonraboin
replies: 2 views: 1,832
Kiwiburger 13th December 2007

Was wondering if anyone has any info on touch screen control for DAW mixer windows. What I want to be able to do is touch the...

m. chan
replies: 1 views: 1,925
moljen 12th December 2007

I'm planning to get some external A/D-D/A converters for my Digi 001. How do you handle monitoring with tracking and...

simplecarnival
replies: 13 views: 2,048
simplecarnival 12th December 2007

Hey I got an RE20 in today from Ebay and immediately when i took it out i could feel/hear the inside rattling against the body of...

Baderup99
replies: 13 views: 2,615
pan60 12th December 2007

How did they get this snare sound? Definetly one of the best recorded snare sounds of the era...maybe all times. Engineers...

turk sanchez
replies: 9 views: 1,953
Crash 12th December 2007

I'm using my SM7 on someone recording a full CD soon. I just want to hear what some of you do with it. Do you aime it parallel...

heisleyamor
replies: 3 views: 728
popmann 12th December 2007

hey guys. my name is mitch, new to the forums and all. in school they're making us design studios, and the basic question i have...

ledzep99
replies: 3 views: 979
deuc647 12th December 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search