The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i have a neuman u87 and an avalon 737 sp mic pre..whats the best way for me to record a trombone and get a bright and agressive...

ddeez
replies: 5 views: 1,039
amanitas 5th January 2008

This is crazy..and I need some help... Here is my chain Blue Kiwi>GT Brick>Mbox 1 The problem is that I can turn the...

chaotic1200
replies: 0 views: 736
chaotic1200 5th January 2008

I have just purchased an Apogee AD8000 converter. At the moment im using a 002 as my interface. If I buy the Ambus DIGI + 8...

Parabola
replies: 19 views: 26,343
d.dot 5th January 2008

just wondering? ;) couldn't find anything online and don't really want to pay postage and take the chance that it won't get...

WideawakE
replies: 1 views: 1,756
DSD_Mastering 5th January 2008

hey people. its new years and im in the mood to do some pre amp shopping anyway ive stumbled upton this is interesting...

Docmattic
replies: 7 views: 936
initialsBB 5th January 2008

Anyone know of any studio space in the LA/OC area that are renting out rooms or maybe a business that might be closing? Not...

JGILL
replies: 6 views: 996
Mount Cyanide 5th January 2008

This demo session was recorded with a '57 on his voice, directly into the cheap pres (aardvark q10). As you can tell, his voice...

Elsteve9
replies: 5 views: 574
tINY 5th January 2008

This looks like a great headphone amp for REAL cheap...like $80. Just wondering if its any good or is thing just too...

af_analog
replies: 2 views: 1,264
woofersus 5th January 2008

Is it possible to change a bass from passive to active? does that involve complicated wiring? i know you hafta put the battery...

mapleleafedge
replies: 2 views: 796
tINY 5th January 2008

Help! They are coming to my tiny production room (11' x 15' with 81/2' ceilings - some movable bass and hf traps) Alto,...

drockfresh
replies: 0 views: 709
drockfresh 5th January 2008

Hi Folks, I'll just jump straight into it. I'm a UK based audio *experimentalist* (haha) who gets to travel to the states alot,...

DowntownScience
replies: 4 views: 1,368
Bubbakron 5th January 2008

2-Rivera Knucklehead Reverbs and headmaster switch with it. 1-Rivera Sub 2 2x12 powered sub(these are totally unattainable,...

PlatinumSamples
replies: 0 views: 837
PlatinumSamples 5th January 2008

Hi, Can anyone tell if is it a 8 channel mic pre with 8 channel outs?, or how many outs it have?, or is it a mini mixer only...

Fabianuy
replies: 6 views: 2,385
loujudson 5th January 2008

I plugged in to one of these for the very first time today. This is a really, really nice flanger kfhkh and now I understand why...

DamnYankee
replies: 0 views: 3,039
DamnYankee 5th January 2008

I am toying with a idea of going digital out on my FW1814 and using the converters in a soon to be purchased Benchmark DAC1...

aleatoric
replies: 1 views: 558
diamondjim 5th January 2008

I plan to do my recording and mastering ITB. I had placed a limiter on several audio tracks to prevent clipping of the audio...

CShorte
replies: 7 views: 976
CShorte 5th January 2008

I've tended to dismiss directionality of cables as audiophile bullsh but haven't had the opportunity to test the hypothesis...

Keyser Soze
replies: 47 views: 2,775
Space Station 5th January 2008

Ahhh yes, If only it were true. Finally I'd have somewhere else to peruse. Some place I could perfect my keen taste for beer...

soupking
replies: 137 views: 6,719
The Byre 5th January 2008

A film featuring Radiohead in the studio The YouTube tag doesn't load so just the URL.

bunnerabb
replies: 12 views: 1,136
andygomez 4th January 2008

Hello everyone, So we finally fired up our 24 chan Toft ATB last weekend and I'd like to state that it's pretty much exactly...

Jason Poulin
replies: 14 views: 1,362
kbshearer 4th January 2008

This sort of question was posted in the high end area over a year ago. So, I figured I could ask now... and hopefully not...

russellwolff
replies: 3 views: 942
russellwolff 4th January 2008

Anyone try the two? I am looking for a pair of drum overhead mics for the Devo type stuff I am doing... I have atm450's but want...

Nu-tra
replies: 27 views: 3,579
sonicdefault 4th January 2008

I've been shopping around for a AD/DA converter for my Digi 002R, and one I recently came across is the Lucid ADA8824. Is anyone...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 2 views: 1,094
noizemakerz 4th January 2008

Barcelona...she is just too expensive.. you can't find anything worth a **** used for less than 2000 euro.. 70's SG...

r0ck1r0ck2
replies: 20 views: 1,322
r0ck1r0ck2 4th January 2008

Hi guys, I need a wah pedal for clavinet, wurly, rhodes. I vaguely remember Jon Medeski mentioning the vintage vox or thomas...

drockfresh
replies: 6 views: 8,824
Pasta4lnch 4th January 2008

Howdy there Looking to add a comp specifically for gentle gain control during tracking, mostly bass and vox, and it would be...

Thebassist
replies: 9 views: 1,143
dashamu 4th January 2008

is this really an effective and clean way to work with things?? Say I have a track completely laid out...Get to vocals and...

orksnork
replies: 5 views: 848
orksnork 4th January 2008

Hi folks, I did a search but couldn’t find anything specifically on this subject. I may have missed it I record clients...

markk
replies: 21 views: 1,083
markk 4th January 2008

Digital Music Sales Up 45% 50 Million Digital Albums Sold in 2007 Total overall music purchases were up in 2007, while...

surflounge
replies: 0 views: 740
surflounge 4th January 2008

had to rma my PM5 today. Emu got rid of phone support...now they only have email support. You can't even talk to anyone in the...

cardinal
replies: 8 views: 1,219
pebis 4th January 2008

I already have 'mojo' mic pres covered. Now, I am looking to buy something very clean and very accurate for voiceover work, and...

BlueRadio
replies: 22 views: 1,879
Peacock 4th January 2008

hey guys. i've not been happy with my km184's lately. haven't pinpointed that its the mics for sure, but i've been noticing...

blackwatch5805
replies: 26 views: 2,851
drBill 4th January 2008

Was wondering if anyone knows where I can find any articles written about the production and recording of Britney Spears' album...

m. chan
replies: 3 views: 1,017
Savernake 4th January 2008

I am searching for individuals that can give me advice on starting a small business. The business would be a recording company. I...

Chadlington
replies: 1 views: 723
lowfreq33 4th January 2008

Looking for a natural sounding Romanian voice recorded to a decent level. Script will be provided. Answer here or PM me if you're...

juicylime
replies: 0 views: 742
juicylime 4th January 2008

so i recently got a macbook and want to know if i can install pro-tools on it and use it for just mixing and editing. i do all my...

cassiopamusic
replies: 11 views: 764
BLUElightCory 4th January 2008

Why, because somone had to! Since I can't make it all you lucky gearslutz here is the mission pure and simple, Pics, specs price...

ddageek
replies: 143 views: 16,991
pan60 4th January 2008

did anyone install powercore 3.0 yet? cheers

Dave12345
replies: 11 views: 1,130
preben 4th January 2008

How easy is this to do? Long time Pro Tools user, but I am thinking of grabbing an Apogee Duet to upgrade my portable front...

russellwolff
replies: 3 views: 1,026
russellwolff 4th January 2008

hello sluterz... i use cubase in a PC, and i cant use protools, because i dont have the hardware. i would like to know if...

Gabriel Sousa
replies: 15 views: 1,406
bunnerabb 4th January 2008

Hi First I have to say what a wonderful forum this is and that it's a joy reading your interesting posts. I'd like to know...

rawdigits
replies: 9 views: 1,293
rawdigits 4th January 2008

i just bought a used 002 with PT6.9 on it... if i buy the mbox micro which comes with 7.4 will i beable to up grade my 002 with...

sheltersoton
replies: 1 views: 762
Ol' Betsey 4th January 2008

I was just over in Nagano visiting family..my dad got a job there..he is Japanese..he's not my biological father but he raised me...

superburtm
replies: 3 views: 569
kingneeraj 4th January 2008

Does anyone know if its possible(or advisable) to run Goliath with PT without structure ? I really dont need a sampler, just...

Larsen
replies: 0 views: 1,330
Larsen 4th January 2008

I'm trying to download disk two in my BFD2 upgrade and it just won't get past 5%...The disk looks to have a little imperfection...

Johnkenn
replies: 5 views: 1,816
GGreen 4th January 2008

Hi I am developing a home project for recording 2 vocal sources. The question is how to provide monitor capabilities to both...

pmsalves
replies: 3 views: 1,212
peterwagner 4th January 2008

Not sure if anyone has seen this, but if not, here is the new Euphonix DAW Controller...I found this on a website just now... ...

VegasMusician
replies: 11 views: 8,565
santibanks 4th January 2008

How do certain threads get the trash can rating? Is it based on viewer ratings?

Kiwiburger
replies: 3 views: 584
tINY 4th January 2008

After some quality slutz threads on the CBA of Rosetta 200 vs UA 2192, I have made my decision to go for the Rosetta 200. My...

dashamu
replies: 12 views: 2,588
tINY 4th January 2008

Waiting for them the last 1.5 weeks has been brutal. I had to order them for a critical listening class at school. They sound...

pearldrum944
replies: 7 views: 1,142
SocietyOfMind 4th January 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search