The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 8
Views: 8
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I am using a Protool HD TDM system the only outboard gear I have is a Alan Smart C2 which is a great unit. Over the last week I...

Robert
replies: 5 views: 1,118
David-Morpheus 18th December 2007

I'm getting in projects that have peaks far lower than anything I'm recording myself. Is there a standard peak level for spoken...

juicylime
replies: 0 views: 430
juicylime 18th December 2007

OK, so i got bored today and tried to plug my guitar straight into one of my 550B then out to my amp. Sounds GREAT !!! Great...

marshallplexi
replies: 4 views: 728
matt thomas 18th December 2007

I've been reading about Joe Meek lately and was wondering what the relationship he had to the Joe Meek audio products. Can't...

Reproman
replies: 7 views: 3,848
pootkao 18th December 2007

I'm an idiot. On thanksgiving i went to my grandparents place for the classic extravaganza. After the huge feast, my dad and i...

blackwatch5805
replies: 55 views: 4,471
Fleaman 18th December 2007

If you are bored. I'm having a holiday party at safari sams in hollywood tues december 18th. It would be great to meet some of...

Nu-tra
replies: 0 views: 576
Nu-tra 18th December 2007

I took the kids to see Alvin and the Chipmunks yesterday. While sitting there I started to recall being a little kid watching...

dbbubba
replies: 14 views: 952
bunnerabb 18th December 2007

I have heard many clips of the R92, some with direct comparison to the R84 which were most helpful. I am thinking about pickup up...

TYY
replies: 1 views: 571
warhead 18th December 2007

Can anyone recommend a studio to track drums in the Miami/ FT Lauderdale area? Hoping to get in on Sunday 12/23. Bieler Bros...

Dopamine
replies: 9 views: 907
Dopamine 18th December 2007

Before pro audio was filled with plugins, what compressors were used on bass? What do guys like Andy Wallace and Chris Lorde...

BigJunk
replies: 18 views: 1,654
dbbubba 18th December 2007

Hi anybody have the Fatso in Miami /Ft Lauderdale area?? ...I would love to check it out! Thanks!

AMIEL
replies: 1 views: 571
a2dpapi 18th December 2007

I'm double mic-ing a nice sounding half stack with 57's through a focusrite isa428 pre. I'm also using the stereo delay technique...

mreagan
replies: 3 views: 2,656
mreagan 18th December 2007

Hi all- So I've got enough space around my house to tuck a small drum set downstairs. Now, I can't play drums, but I've...

infiniteposse
replies: 36 views: 4,426
Yankee Doodle 18th December 2007

I have 24 channel vintage api board... I really like it, but i feel somewhat limited come mixdown time. 24 channels just doesn't...

goldphinger
replies: 7 views: 936
TonyBelmont 18th December 2007

At a recent session the drummer was the first to arrive, heres how the conversation went: ME: So how many piece kit are we...

adamcal
replies: 49 views: 2,505
spoonie g 18th December 2007

Hello all... Just wondering if anyone can tell me if the Presonus Faderport can be locked and linked to control TotalMix...

pabelius
replies: 9 views: 3,305
pabelius 18th December 2007

Every Time I Die Pigs is Pigs - Putfile.com love this guitar tone. I have a mesa single rectifier with a recto cab and a gibson...

heisleyamor
replies: 3 views: 1,959
BLueROom 18th December 2007

Hello I'm new here, 1st post. I've been lurking around a bit for a while though to see what the users think of things instead of...

lordwesley
replies: 5 views: 1,317
Sigma 18th December 2007

A band was ready to do their gig when they get a phone call 10 minutes before that the guitar player got sick and wasn't gonna...

dreamsongs
replies: 83 views: 5,537
dreamsongs 18th December 2007

Hi Everybody! I've got at standart white 2.0 Core 2 Duo Macbook (not the Macbook Pro). I've been planing to buy the Motu...

kas_lar
replies: 2 views: 1,054
taturana 18th December 2007

Hi all, I'm looking to hire a string quartet / octet for recording sessions in London. Does anyone know what the regular scale...

vivid
replies: 11 views: 17,742
narcoman 18th December 2007

Hi guys, After checking out different options for monitors stands, (I find them somewhat expensive for what it is), I started...

mark007
replies: 6 views: 7,222
mark007 18th December 2007

I've been doing all MIDI stuff for a very long time now, and it's about time for me to get back into recording audio (male and...

Lunatique
replies: 4 views: 552
tINY 18th December 2007

I was wondering if anyone has used any of the OSA pre's, or the Summitt TPA-200?

theskycouldfly
replies: 4 views: 883
TonyBelmont 18th December 2007

basically what the title says. im starting out my mic collection and right now have a AT4050 that a friend let my borrow...

cassiopamusic
replies: 3 views: 1,542
deve 18th December 2007

Looking into resmastering one or two songs for radio and tv. Anyone you can reconmend? thanks

jorstua
replies: 4 views: 886
amba 18th December 2007

Hi- I am searching for any info on this East Geramn mixing board, especially pertaining to routing. Are there any techs around...

bbordine
replies: 0 views: 1,487
bbordine 17th December 2007

Hi All, Anyone out there using the Alesis AI-3? I do believe that I´ve encountered a serious phase issue when monitoring...

Jens
replies: 2 views: 2,631
drBill 17th December 2007

I just picked up a MCU on clearance. When the led display is on, there is a very audible noise. It is a clear hum that is...

exit2studios
replies: 1 views: 1,822
exit2studios 17th December 2007

Im making my own cooling system for my laptop. Using computer case fans. Fan: Red: 12volt Yellow: 5volt Black: ground Power...

Baderup99
replies: 9 views: 726
Baderup99 17th December 2007

My wife is building up a sizable iTunes library. She has a lot of great music, but it really bugs me that it's all in such a...

barefoot
replies: 7 views: 1,774
reflexon 17th December 2007

There´s a place I´m thinking of building a studio at, however a cellphone tower being maybe only 60 or 70 meters away from...

Ruphus
replies: 5 views: 729
peeceebee 17th December 2007

It's that time of year for my annual karaoke gig cause the client has no money for a full band. Anyway, is there a decent key...

smk
replies: 4 views: 1,022
smk 17th December 2007

This thread is for anyone who wants to share brand new gear on bargain price. So next time you find a great deal on the web,...

ejod
replies: 1 views: 661
xist 17th December 2007

Robo-guitar makes old one a string of the past A SELF-TUNING guitar, said to be the first that uses robotic technology, goes...

Sounds Great
replies: 52 views: 2,700
Vandergraf 17th December 2007

Hi all, I'm really curious about hot house monitors, especially the ARM 265. Does anyone use them? If so what's your experience...

Andreas G
replies: 0 views: 1,223
Andreas G 17th December 2007

Hey I'm looking for a company that makes good knockoffs of 1081s. I'm a big fan of Brent Averill but he doesn't make em. If...

Crashdog5855
replies: 3 views: 718
Jonboy79 17th December 2007

Hi Folks, So I know get it right at the source, which is usually the case, but say in the instance I have some overly bright...

lakeshorephatty
replies: 19 views: 2,319
sevendaysoff 17th December 2007

Can anyone recommend a control surface for SAWstudio? Lou

LMaudio
replies: 1 views: 850
trock 17th December 2007

Howdy Looking at getting and AKG C12 VR. Noticed that pricing is all all over the board, can anyone tell me what these are...

Art
replies: 1 views: 651
PhilE 17th December 2007

i've wanted a 4000 since they came out, and now, the used prices (my price at least) is very close to a 2500. May even be able to...

bangbang
replies: 3 views: 607
DaKid 17th December 2007

I have a few songs for a female vocalist that would be wickedly awesome to record with the Phil Spector sound - specifically the...

Mr. Liszt
replies: 6 views: 1,633
vernier 17th December 2007

From Mac NN MacNN | RIAA claims CD rips are piracy in lawsuit RIAA claims CD rips are piracy in lawsuit Converting...

pixelhead
replies: 67 views: 4,196
bunnerabb 17th December 2007

I need to upgrade my "shoebox"! Just wondering what the preferred mac software is. I was recommended Quicken and...

Dopamine
replies: 1 views: 698
Chris 17th December 2007

Hi there, I just bought a vintage LA3A and I found some info on the net that one should solder a capacitor somewhere in the...

WunderBro Flo
replies: 4 views: 1,044
WunderBro Flo 17th December 2007

Has anyone compared the Gordon To Lachapell on overheads and/or acoustic guitar. Just wondering what some opinions are on these...

Diegel
replies: 1 views: 721
Diegel 17th December 2007

This is a dumb question but what is the deal with the polarity switch on the API a2d and Great River preamps? I assumed it was a...

gregohb
replies: 9 views: 1,479
Raw-Tracks 17th December 2007

Just came accross that thread where someone naming himself "Raga2000", residing in Iran, offered a U67. I´d like to...

Ruphus
replies: 0 views: 424
Ruphus 17th December 2007

CD Player

Hey gang. I am looking for an okay CD player to use to reference mixes and check CD burns against. Must have XLR AND RCA...

not_so_new
replies: 44 views: 6,574
streetvibes 17th December 2007

My friend wants to record his guitar amp thru its "Line Out" into my interface and apply a cabinet impulse later. He's...

Hope209
replies: 6 views: 1,577
nandoanalog 17th December 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search