The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

How close to a api 1604 would the sonics be if you just used vintage 312's into vintage 550a's racked. Does anyone do this ?...

Deleted User
replies: 2 views: 1,186
yrplace 9th January 2008
replies: 3 views: 704
andygomez 9th January 2008

hey guys. i recently bought a pair of CAD E200's from a fellow slut here. the mikes work and sound great! (thanks dean) for...

blackwatch5805
replies: 3 views: 567
LAstudio 9th January 2008

Short from of Microphone seems to be Mic But what do you do about mic-ing ? Micing? Miking? Mikeing Via my (mild) dyslexia I...

Jules
replies: 14 views: 11,185
soupking 9th January 2008

Made almost my decision to order a Great River. But my dealer recommended me strongly the BAE 1272 instead (for about the same...

buzzjoe
replies: 17 views: 1,198
buzzjoe 9th January 2008

Wow...! Makin' Triodes

vodka gimli
replies: 1 views: 550
themaidsroom 9th January 2008

Anyone have a PDF for these 2 Lexicon units? Any user guide or tip sheet would be great. Trying to get my head around them!

Lazer Toms
replies: 0 views: 458
Lazer Toms 9th January 2008

Hi Sluts, Thinking its about time to invest in a portable turntable for my record digging escapades... Wondering if anyone has...

Mass Appeal
replies: 0 views: 1,194
Mass Appeal 9th January 2008

I've been hunting around for a 2 channel preamp for some time, and one I came across that was interesting to me was the Apogee...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 1 views: 1,241
Sean Sullivan 9th January 2008

were currently on the look out for a new mic, were looking for soemthing "warm" sounding to be used on vocals. it would...

walsh350
replies: 10 views: 1,022
walsh350 9th January 2008

...So last night I was experimenting with 2 delay pedals at once, and got a really cool trippy delay effect. But it's all over...

enroper
replies: 7 views: 705
u b k 9th January 2008

Hi there everyone, Do you think there is space for another microphone brand ? I'm thinking to get an own line of mic's. Large...

MoFli recordings
replies: 14 views: 1,159
big country 9th January 2008

My female vocalist is a fully trained singer by an amazing vocal coach. At the time she wants to learn how to scream in key...

TobyToby
replies: 2 views: 1,374
jmcdaniel_ee 9th January 2008

Whenever I log onto youtube to see what people are doing with the Fantom X it is always some dooshbag who thinks he is scott...

Sparro
replies: 3 views: 841
jmcdaniel_ee 9th January 2008

Hello- I think I'm in the market for my first high quality converter to use in conjunction with my DIGI002. I'm looking at both...

jacob eli
replies: 1 views: 632
jacob eli 9th January 2008

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to "treat" a DIY bass trap made of OC 703 or 705 so that microscopic particles of...

Protools Guy
replies: 13 views: 1,880
Glenn Kuras 9th January 2008

All the masters from all the classic albums recorded from many decades... Who looks lafter these? One may figure the majors...

void
replies: 1 views: 665
aeonsound 9th January 2008

What do YOU do with the box? I was recently cleaning out the garage and came across the very large, bulky, empty box that my...

spitfire8898
replies: 19 views: 1,103
spitfire8898 9th January 2008

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a place that I could get TT connectors in bulk. Danke!

Caractacus
replies: 2 views: 772
jsteiger 9th January 2008

Hi all, I've been having intermittant, sometimes consistant, problems keeping my pcm91 booted up. I end up getting E3, E9 or...

zotty
replies: 1 views: 925
alessio 9th January 2008

Hello, I am looking to buy a mixer. My requirements are: - the smallest I can find, the smaller the better, did I mention it has...

marcnyc
replies: 4 views: 3,349
Funkster 9th January 2008

I'm not good with soldering. I know I can buy passthrough pannels from switchcraft and such ... but do use stage snakes as...

obscure object
replies: 9 views: 883
TheArchitect 9th January 2008

from the BBC: Warner agrees to use MP3 format ...

John Moran
replies: 126 views: 6,184
Jsx 9th January 2008

I know power supply issues have been discussed before, but I think this is a little different. I have my API Lunchbox (loaded...

Akoppenheffer
replies: 4 views: 952
Akoppenheffer 9th January 2008

I've been playing around with the 'NS10-low-kick-mic' trick, but I'm getting terrible results. I'm actually using a studiospares...

thecrashfactory
replies: 15 views: 8,366
Gerax 9th January 2008

OK i have a little problem that's a bit silly but it keeps bugging me. I've a song that was written in D for guitar. Because of...

willythekid
replies: 2 views: 813
A LaMere 9th January 2008

Anyone know of a gear/instrument shop in Bali, Indonesia? I'm here for another ten days and wouldn't mind seeing what's around....

travisbrown
replies: 2 views: 1,075
travisbrown 9th January 2008

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem or if it's just my unit, but when I was using it (mind you, the unit is like 3...

musicguitar
replies: 3 views: 1,278
musicguitar 9th January 2008

hi i would like to try to DIY my own preamp, but how can i go about doing it. what skills and knowledge must i have? i must...

zenguan88
replies: 13 views: 2,756
lynyrd 9th January 2008

ive been producing stuff and adding vinyl scratching by editing pre-recorded scratches. until finally my dusty light bulb lit...

gsilbers
replies: 8 views: 897
supaheef 9th January 2008

I just ordered the 2192 and am venturing into new territory for myself. I guess I'm looking for a little guidance for what would...

guittarzzan
replies: 0 views: 521
guittarzzan 9th January 2008

Anyone check out Radioheads new years eve webcast? I thought it was well done. Gear wonderland! Fun to play a gear slutz I spy...

Sara_tonin
replies: 5 views: 805
Sara_tonin 9th January 2008

Hey everyone. I have a really stupid question. I have an M-Box 2 and I am recording a male rap artist with a RODE NTK microphone....

max7777
replies: 1 views: 647
No4PCs 9th January 2008

Well this new Wiki forum is looking to be incredible, but in the meantime is there any comprehensive reference guide even you...

ColourSurround
replies: 5 views: 2,017
dbbubba 9th January 2008

I drug home a pair of White Series 4000 program EQs to improve the curve on a pair of UREI 809s I have. They are being fed from...

dbbubba
replies: 11 views: 1,330
dbbubba 9th January 2008

from washington post: In an unusual case in which an Arizona recipient of an RIAA letter has fought back in court rather than...

BLueROom
replies: 32 views: 2,208
joelpatterson 9th January 2008

Hey everyone, Someone stole the description of my 1891 es-335 and pics from my Los Angeles Craigslist ad and put it on ebay. The...

skylabfilmpop
replies: 2 views: 1,127
FW Harper 9th January 2008

A quick (kinda dumb) question about the modification... I assume that the A/D conversion after modification includes all 8...

jddrews
replies: 2 views: 686
Gone 9th January 2008

This might be a trivial operation, but who knows. The band Mellowdrone has a song called "Oh My", on it in the verse...

enroper
replies: 5 views: 1,018
enroper 9th January 2008

Hi all, First post! This site is thoroughly addictive; it's probably a good thing I haven't really dug in until now heh I'm...

Funky D
replies: 8 views: 1,270
uncle duncan 9th January 2008

Another thread bemoaning how crushed many CDs get in mastering these days, and for better or worse this seems to be the case with...

RCM - Ronan
replies: 22 views: 1,875
Clayphish 9th January 2008

I, like many people in cities, live in a small apartment where space must be used wisely. I have been wondering how to integrate...

darknigel
replies: 1 views: 834
peeder 9th January 2008

In lieu of hijacking my own thread (see "clean, accurate mic pre"), I would like to focus on some feedback for this...

BlueRadio
replies: 26 views: 4,122
uncle duncan 9th January 2008

Hi !!! I need some advises to update my setup. For now, I own : Genelec 1030 Yamaha ns-10 Beyer dt770 Sennheiser...

kikinou
replies: 4 views: 767
kikinou 8th January 2008

Hey guys, I really need help finding the best deal for a camera on which I can record videos of me playing guitar. I care more...

Zand3
replies: 2 views: 978
tINY 8th January 2008

Anyone know of a place or someone here in Los Angeles, that can do an ADAT to files I can open up in ProTools (and reasonably...

InstituteOfNoise
replies: 10 views: 1,574
InstituteOfNoise 8th January 2008

Specifically... 1. How do those cards work with native daws? Is it zero latency when tracking? Is it 'invisible",...

Lawrence
replies: 2 views: 836
MonoBrow 8th January 2008

I will be tracking a band in a few weeks at their singers house. He just built the house and he has this beautiful big living...

af_analog
replies: 6 views: 891
af_analog 8th January 2008

Ive been using 'The Brick' for the past few weeks and have been bypassing the mixer and going from the brick straight to the...

mike kable
replies: 3 views: 1,212
deve 8th January 2008

Hi; Anybody pick up the new Digidesign C24. If so how are the "upgraded" mic pres? Look, I'm not trying to replace...

Mind-Over-Midi
replies: 22 views: 4,651
Robin 8th January 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search