The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey all, My indie rock band is in the process of recording a full length album and we would love to get access to a grand...

BradM
replies: 20 views: 3,740
Bob Olhsson 21st December 2007

Hey guys pleas help me out, I want to buy a m-box *2 pro but as far as i know *pro tools LE doesnt have ADC so... Im i gonna be...

Bolo
replies: 0 views: 643
Bolo 21st December 2007

I have been playing with a CAD M9 tube mic. This is my first tube mic (I have used tube pres, but never a tube mic). I noticed...

tazman
replies: 2 views: 692
tazman 21st December 2007

looking for a shortcut here fellows... I've got my guitar track here, and i've edited out all the little extra muffles and...

orksnork
replies: 7 views: 661
orksnork 21st December 2007

Does anyone know of a product that will allow me to combine two balanced, line level (mono) signals w/ level control for the two...

ryangeller
replies: 8 views: 819
Jules 21st December 2007

Hello, I would like to book some short time to track keys at a studio close to Tempe, AZ, mid January. Mid to High End,...

Trancetones
replies: 3 views: 551
poncival 21st December 2007

Ok here is the deal, i cant rent mics where i live.. I bought a at4060 tube thinking it would be nice on my voice, but it was to...

HAWG_TRAIN
replies: 9 views: 1,108
manthe 21st December 2007

Hi all, I thought I should post more at gearslutz since it's my favorite forum, by a mile, to lurk in. I also thought the recent...

GitWizards
replies: 2 views: 922
GitWizards 20th December 2007

Just where the heck is it?? I installed the drivers and all I can see is a "Lynx 1" mixer that doesn't work? Lynx

mr. torture
replies: 1 views: 767
fooman 20th December 2007

Hi, When using these two products together, tracking in Pro Tools, and sync'd via external clock, can anyone confirm that: a) ...

digdoug
replies: 1 views: 754
digdoug 20th December 2007

Hello! For years I've beem composing and kinda mixing on PC (Nuendo) with M-audio soundcard. Now i feel that my PC's powers are...

Membranoid
replies: 0 views: 624
Membranoid 20th December 2007

Hey guys, I need to speed up a few songs I did in PT. Is there a way to speed up the whole thing without doing it region by...

mds
replies: 1 views: 544
mds 20th December 2007

I have seen people that allways put the mic back in the plastic bag (that comes with the mic when it is new) before they put it...

turk sanchez
replies: 4 views: 1,198
swafford 20th December 2007

I have searched the newsgroup to see what people are using in their CAD M9's. I noticed some people have swapped the 12AX7 for a...

tazman
replies: 3 views: 700
deuc647 20th December 2007

I’m trying to get a better understanding so I can upgrade my recording rig interface. (Current Recording Rig: G4 PowerBook,...

Hover25
replies: 2 views: 1,674
manthe 20th December 2007

Hey guys i have been reaserching and reading up on the pros and cons of Full Sail and despite the outnumbered negative feedback i...

Izzy Stylez
replies: 181 views: 13,185
willerichey 20th December 2007

I´ve been reading lot of good comments about the Royer R-121/122 for guitars, but now I want proof! What heavy/rock album...

JMWS
replies: 98 views: 6,402
toce 20th December 2007

I am using Tracktion right now with very little problem right now, but I was wondering if there are some people out there that...

camerondye
replies: 6 views: 868
manning1 20th December 2007

I'm using NS_Kit, and while it has a couple good velocity layers, I can't seem to get realistic tom rolls out of it, since only...

enroper
replies: 2 views: 1,652
jchas 20th December 2007

I have seen the light. My drum compression ratios have come down all the way to 2:1 and up to 4:1 and never sounded better....

gainreduction
replies: 1 views: 2,110
UnDeFiNeD 20th December 2007

OK I have pretty much narrowed the feild and spent time with all of these and really can't decied which way to go! in no real...

ddageek
replies: 0 views: 663
ddageek 20th December 2007

has anyone tried this? will it damage the mic?

Deif
replies: 3 views: 937
bluestarbass 20th December 2007

Hi U87Ai users I'm demoing a U-87ai in my studio. When recording vocals, do you normally use the "High pass filter"...

Pandemonium
replies: 6 views: 3,795
dbbubba 20th December 2007

Last night I installed a Phillips 12AT7AW tube in my CAD M9. I have to say that I like it better than the stock China 12AX7. ...

tazman
replies: 0 views: 1,184
tazman 20th December 2007

Hey guys. I've got a custom made 6-string Acoustic Bass Guitar (by Mike Kinal), which has a Highlander IP2 piezo system. It's...

GBagley
replies: 3 views: 5,001
Unclenny 20th December 2007

Here's an interesting article by David Byrne about the music business and Survival Strategies for Emerging Artists — and...

MWP
replies: 4 views: 949
Paul_G 20th December 2007
replies: 36 views: 1,722
delcosmos 20th December 2007

Who is this band? http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/ff/SmithsPromoPhoto_TQID_1985.jpg

bcgood
replies: 4 views: 491
stevep 20th December 2007

This is the first review i have ever written so i am not sure how to really "test" the gear. I am also no pro but have...

jkung
replies: 0 views: 2,898
jkung 20th December 2007

Just curious.Who's raising their prices on gear for 08?The shrinking dollar and the increased cost of fuel should be having some...

carlheinz
replies: 13 views: 875
[email protected] 20th December 2007

I'm still on 6.9 LE with a digi 002 and running XP. If you type those words into digidesign's search box it gets confused and...

amishsixstringe
replies: 8 views: 1,192
Deleted User 20th December 2007

Just wanted to pop a photo of my little home studio here. One centered 24 inch flanked by two 22 inches. PT covers all three...

codabass
replies: 12 views: 1,130
aussie_techie 20th December 2007

im gonna make some bass traps and hf/mf absorbers. have any of you purchased this rock wool from this company? Insulation World...

1ManBand
replies: 0 views: 610
1ManBand 20th December 2007

I've been going back and forth for about 6 months now. Would the A7's be a big step up from KRK V6's (version 1)? They're only...

Midiguy
replies: 5 views: 1,553
George Necola 20th December 2007

I live in the DC area and there is a lack of places. A buddy of mine in Cleveland told me there is a warehouse there with like...

tradarama
replies: 4 views: 3,857
Annex2 20th December 2007

I finally got to use my pair of Twin 6's this week. All I can say is holy s**t. These are amazing speakers. I have been using...

Larrysings
replies: 11 views: 1,495
j-madd 20th December 2007

Am looking to get a Cascade Fathead ribbon mic and have 2 questions for all of you in slutzville... 1) Lundahl vs. Cinemag...

amanitas
replies: 14 views: 14,305
big country 20th December 2007

I just bought the L2007 and love it! I finally the "early van halen thread" has a clip of me using it. Anyway, I am...

fuzzface777
replies: 49 views: 5,894
dannymeltzer 20th December 2007
replies: 18 views: 5,969
bgrotto 20th December 2007

Santa arrived here a little early this year and brougth me a mini massive. After trying millennia, Ear, MP ( didnt like the...

jbuzz
replies: 10 views: 5,541
Animus 19th December 2007

Hi...I'm new to this forum. I recently purchased a Pultec SP-3 (tube stereo panner) and was wondering if anyone had any...

erakare
replies: 0 views: 816
erakare 19th December 2007

Hey, ladHas anyone used the the intonator rack version. I've used the one for the powercore during trial time and am looking to...

ONDRAY
replies: 5 views: 1,671
redroom 19th December 2007

So I've got the Focal Solo 6's and Twin 6's in my untreated bedroom studio right now, making my trusty Mackie 824's sound like...

PDXROX
replies: 3 views: 1,128
PDXROX 19th December 2007

I'm familiar with SM57 and SM58, and I've heard a lot about SM7 but never have used it before. Can anyone tell me what the...

Lunatique
replies: 12 views: 2,189
Joe Porto 19th December 2007

Hello, I started using a sub woofer in my studio recently. Here is my question... What crossover point do you guys generally...

kenny_popper
replies: 10 views: 864
kenny_popper 19th December 2007

This may be better suited for the Geekslutz forum but here goes.. I was doing a remote recording (16 tracks to my laptop;...

Jeff S
replies: 0 views: 745
Jeff S 19th December 2007

Old "pop" setup for mainly vocals: Manley Ref C + Voxbox + 888. I´m tired of the tube sound (I think):) New...

Neve Sucks!
replies: 24 views: 2,992
TonyBelmont 19th December 2007

What does "11 - 52V 3 mA typical" mean for phantom power? Most condenser mic's are 48V, and Audio-Technica's AT3035's...

Lunatique
replies: 10 views: 4,636
Rick Sutton 19th December 2007

I remember reading someone saying that his Joe Meek preamp couldn't drive the Shure SM7 efficiently, and since I might be getting...

Lunatique
replies: 8 views: 2,008
Lunatique 19th December 2007

I currently use a Presonus Firepod (I knowgooof) and feel the need for a serious upgrade. My current plan is as follows: 1)...

Herman Munster
replies: 5 views: 913
kooz 19th December 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search