The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Seems like it could be a good exercise, but for some reason I feel weird about it.

jddrews
replies: 29 views: 1,079
tenchijin2 23rd December 2007

I'm interested in the Smart Research C1 comp. I'd like to know if it's a Dual mono unit, or does it have a "link...

San01
replies: 9 views: 1,164
kellyd 23rd December 2007

I just came back from a meeting with a Publisher last week and had a conversation with him that got me thinking... We played a...

dreamsongs
replies: 75 views: 3,604
loudmusic25 23rd December 2007

Budget $1200. What monitors would you suggest is the best overall quality pair for the money and why? I've been considering the...

IwantanApi1608
replies: 21 views: 1,815
dsl 23rd December 2007

I am doing a project with lots of raspy troll voices and lots of all around vocal weirdness and am looking for a vocal mic that...

littledoodler
replies: 14 views: 1,594
littledoodler 23rd December 2007

Slutz, i dont know if its my converters pre computer, but i have a bunch of white noise i cannot get rid of, i went to a friends...

deuc647
replies: 2 views: 843
deuc647 23rd December 2007

I guess crotchety audio engineers aren't the only ones with a bone to pick these days: Getting what you pay for - DJ ~~ Broke...

FossilTooth
replies: 9 views: 837
FossilTooth 22nd December 2007

Does anyone else think the drum beat sounds A LOT like a stock Reason patch??? Cool song- very simple, but the vocals really sell...

Hope209
replies: 72 views: 4,725
m. chan 22nd December 2007

Like it or not? I'm looking for something that is juz good and clean. Will get some api's later, but for now I need a good...

rackdude
replies: 0 views: 1,259
rackdude 22nd December 2007

i've seen here a lot of people who use Melodyne and Auto-Tune, but what do you think about Waves Tune? i think Auto-Tune is crap...

danielbest
replies: 2 views: 870
danielbest 22nd December 2007

Hello, I am wonering if we can have an informitave and educational discussion about ways of keeping dust away from our precious...

Alex Wyler
replies: 11 views: 1,044
8th_note 22nd December 2007

I'm scouting out a studio to track a couple of songs for a band I'm producing so I went to a studio to meet the owner, check out...

stratton
replies: 29 views: 1,767
RainbowStorm 22nd December 2007

Anyone have any experiences of either - will be used for mixing in a small room. Any other decent options in this price / size...

duckoff
replies: 3 views: 957
MickeySmid 22nd December 2007

Just say this, maybe Jules should incoroprate this into the GS tee shirt?! FlashWear T-Qualiser T-Shirts

juicylime
replies: 2 views: 571
Sigma 22nd December 2007

As a middle aged recording enthusiast I became familiar with the MD 441 basically at the movies -- I'm fairly certain the mic was...

jacktadoussac
replies: 8 views: 12,189
jacktadoussac 22nd December 2007

I am considering purchasing a nice set of AD/DA for my 2 buss for mix down......The Hedd 192 seems to have everything I need...

ron florentine
replies: 4 views: 644
ron florentine 22nd December 2007

Anybody knows what type of preamps does a NEVE A3268 have? You can see the console here: http://www.myspace.com/dmystudios

Oroz
replies: 13 views: 1,565
rojo 22nd December 2007

I am borrowing a drawmer 1968 to use as mastering and tracking compressor. I have a firestudio and am running Logic. How do I...

therodstu
replies: 3 views: 575
therodstu 22nd December 2007

Are there any mic pre modeler so you can take your preamp into a pluggin and have the pluggin change the sonic qualities, kind of...

rackdude
replies: 4 views: 635
soundrage 22nd December 2007

that will support a 27" RCA television. A screwy request I know, but that is what I need to make my room work out as I...

LarryClutch
replies: 0 views: 489
LarryClutch 22nd December 2007

I'm curious. As a long time Cubase user and someone in the market for an upgrade from a Firepod the n12 looks interesting. The...

Herman Munster
replies: 7 views: 1,539
soundrage 22nd December 2007

I am going to purchase some mics for my home studio and I am trying to listen to as much as I can. I have looked over the forums...

bdunard
replies: 0 views: 583
bdunard 22nd December 2007

I want to pick up mostly my cymbals from my overheads because I'm going to be using samples on the drums. So I mainly need the...

heisleyamor
replies: 2 views: 997
Musiclab 22nd December 2007

hi all here is our new Christmas song and card from ISW Studios. Seasons Greetings from Everyone at ISW Studios! This...

mcguin
replies: 0 views: 526
mcguin 22nd December 2007

does anyone ABC compared these? or at least 2 of them (AB then) ??? :)

AD/DA
replies: 7 views: 4,472
Jay Lee 22nd December 2007

This for fun so here goes. Not in any order and not all i can come up with, but here is what i've learned: Always be...

barryjohns
replies: 30 views: 2,183
analogtodd 22nd December 2007

When listening to pop music and popier country, I hear a distinct buzz in the lead vocal in the upper frequencies. I've pondered...

bitman
replies: 1 views: 875
Protools Guy 22nd December 2007

I'm saving up to upgrade from my firepod right now. I'm thinkin about getting the SSL Alpha VHD or the SSL XLogic Alpha Channel....

heisleyamor
replies: 11 views: 744
AllAboutTone 22nd December 2007

first time post. i'm looking for an active monitor for my hi-fi between $1000-2000/pr - s/h o.k.. my dedicated hi-fi room is...

stinky2
replies: 13 views: 2,338
Glenn Kuras 22nd December 2007

this is directed more towards Josh or Tristan...but anyone can chime in of course....have a couple of questions was hoping to get...

tuRnitUpsuM
replies: 0 views: 615
tuRnitUpsuM 22nd December 2007

Could I get some opinions on the Dangerous music D-Box. I need a good quality monitor control and cue mix box. I am just...

mr. torture
replies: 0 views: 758
mr. torture 22nd December 2007

Hey, i'm new to the forum and wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions on any Active D.I or re-amper brands or models i...

aidmc
replies: 5 views: 651
m.understatement 22nd December 2007

So---I am purchasing a new amp for my studio to do more of the modern heavy gain stuff. I have a Budda superdrive already which...

MREVOL
replies: 30 views: 4,699
84K 22nd December 2007

Hey guys I have an alesis fusion 8hd midi out to the v-synth xt midi in ( I am using the fusion to trigger the sounds of the...

musicmind11
replies: 4 views: 994
synthoid 22nd December 2007

I've heard of Ivory and Art Vista Grand Piano. Are there any more that sound great besides those 2? Art Vista is more in my price...

heisleyamor
replies: 5 views: 2,291
SkunkWorks 22nd December 2007

We can get carried away with production techniques and sometimes over process or in my case use up to 13 mics to record a simple...

jumbo
replies: 32 views: 2,517
gevermil 22nd December 2007

can anyone tell me what kind of gear is going here? thanks

surfdog
replies: 0 views: 3,143
surfdog 22nd December 2007

Going back and fourth which one to get. It would be for tracking and using in place of my masterlinks a/ds. Only interested in 2...

Robert
replies: 3 views: 1,678
NathanEldred 22nd December 2007

Back into the groove of my old akai s5000, as a second chance to biggest bfd libraries. I was remembering the old 44.100, 16...

ezrecords
replies: 1 views: 806
lhama 22nd December 2007

I´m considering buying this to replace my crappy Behringer mixer, but one thing worries me... Can I adjust the individual...

JMWS
replies: 13 views: 1,794
gollumsluvslave 22nd December 2007

I posted a recent mix as a test on the Uplaod Page. It is called "Some of What I do Here at the House (or something...

dbbubba
replies: 12 views: 715
dbbubba 22nd December 2007

From the Cranesong homepage, regarding their Flamingo preamp:"This means that a signal level which will produce 5%...

andychamp
replies: 1 views: 783
dbbubba 22nd December 2007

Hi! Last year the town I live in gave me (yes... GAVE me) a very cool and old (I think) mixing console - a 32-8-2 AEQ mk III....

KasperW
replies: 2 views: 1,105
guid0 22nd December 2007

I wanted to give a public thanks to John Peluso, not only for his fine microphones, but for his generous service. I have a 22...

vitaminseal
replies: 1 views: 829
bitman 22nd December 2007

Hey folks, not sure if i'm on the right forum section but we have a stereo drum track that needs some tightening. The hits are...

pihkal
replies: 17 views: 1,054
thenoiseflower 22nd December 2007
replies: 0 views: 1,693
Pfraser 22nd December 2007

I was thinking about getting these for my nt-5's, but I just noticed that the vendor's website listed them as...

Ben B
replies: 0 views: 968
Ben B 22nd December 2007

What was your first pre? Did you love it? Hate it? Still have it? Still Love it? And what would you recommend to someone as...

pinklesson
replies: 67 views: 3,949
Marlowe 22nd December 2007

i'm trying to use S/PDIF to send an 88.2/24 Digital Performer track from my MOTU 828mkII through a M-One XL, then back into the...

ghetto3jon
replies: 0 views: 610
ghetto3jon 22nd December 2007

Hi everyone, I'm running reason and ableton live on my windows laptop, and want to transfer 32 channels of digital out to my imac...

ijisking
replies: 1 views: 718
TechKnowledgy 21st December 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search