The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Sometimes when I run out of regular 1/4 to longframe 1/4 cables I just patch the reg 1/4 inch straight into the longframe bay,...

morebutter
replies: 4 views: 621
Audioetc 1st January 2008

This article was so popular on digg.com so I thought you might want to read it as well, if you haven't already... The Death of...

RainbowStorm
replies: 34 views: 2,584
Rockman 1st January 2008

Happy 2008! Looking at specs on the API website... The 512C 1/4 inch input has an impedance of 20K ohms. The 3124+ 1/4...

I.T.
replies: 1 views: 1,455
Ciozzi 1st January 2008

Just curious to hear your comments here. Current trends in mastering have changed the way I mix, in some ways for the better, and...

Ben B
replies: 2 views: 624
Empire Prod 1st January 2008

Hello People, right now i'm in the proccess of recording my own band. we're a hip-hop group who all play instruments in a...

Colossal
replies: 16 views: 4,649
Colossal 1st January 2008

I do voiceovers and am constantly looking for increased presence. I record a Lawson L-47MP II onto an Otari 5050 with dbx 150...

George Michael
replies: 6 views: 700
Ben B 1st January 2008

I was dreaming of having a real mellotron, but cannot afford one. Therefore I built something that looked like a M400 mellotron...

maxbackstrom
replies: 7 views: 4,058
santibanks 1st January 2008

Thought I'd throw this one out there: I primarily record acoustic instruments/ensembles, and I have a few instruments that...

PlugHead
replies: 31 views: 4,077
mohthom 1st January 2008

hello sluterz i need your help, to spend +/- $3700 dollars, to upgrade my studio. wheres what i have. ...

Gabriel Sousa
replies: 26 views: 1,461
James Lehmann 1st January 2008

I am trying to get a subtle stereo vocal sound like the one in this link below. Can anyone tell me how they think this was...

bringmewater
replies: 0 views: 1,087
bringmewater 1st January 2008

After looking back on all the pre's you used in 2007 and before 2007, what pre's, irrespective of color versus transparent, did...

fuzzface777
replies: 0 views: 653
fuzzface777 1st January 2008

Apologies in advance and requesting re-direction to the appropriate thread in case my search results before posting were...

ricman
replies: 20 views: 1,561
Jsx 1st January 2008

some years ago i've been working with a big mci console. after getting rid of it i've been using a digi 002r in combination with...

futur2
replies: 47 views: 2,800
futur2 1st January 2008

I look forward to another year here with you guys. That is all.

Byrne
replies: 5 views: 553
drethe5th 1st January 2008

I've searched around and there seems to be a pretty positive view of the Truth stuff... there's a pair for sale on my local...

biggator6
replies: 5 views: 763
Drumsound 1st January 2008

They would probably sell quite a few of them if they could update the machines with more user friendly features, no? Kinda...

demel
replies: 17 views: 985
dbbubba 1st January 2008

I just purchased a second card, the UAD-1e Express Pack. (My fist card is UAD-The new card is UAD-1e. I installed it and...

uptoolate
replies: 1 views: 614
uptoolate 1st January 2008

Just a stupid quick question: If an album is recorded in a studio, and a year or two (or ten) later, the band wants to come...

mikelang
replies: 6 views: 822
mikelang 1st January 2008

List the top 3 educational, audio/studio related books and dvds you think everyone should check out and own: DVDs: 1. 2. 3. ...

Anselmo
replies: 1 views: 1,134
vodka gimli 1st January 2008

It's about to be 2008, it possibly already is in some places. 5 hours to go here in Ireland. Either way, to all fellow GS'ers I...

juicylime
replies: 14 views: 689
dbbubba 1st January 2008

How do you do this without blowing into the mic? Even with a pop screen it sounds bad. Should I have him whistle into the side...

BigJunk
replies: 2 views: 781
kingneeraj 1st January 2008

hey'all, thought i'd forward this post over here in case anyone has any recommendations... *** I'm .miQ, a Canadian, who...

noCore
replies: 5 views: 820
joho 1st January 2008

Is 2" tape available anywhere in bulk packaging (without the reel)? I've seen 1/4" and 1/2", but never 2"

LouD.
replies: 4 views: 710
dbbubba 1st January 2008

does anybody here use OR used the Korg 01/Wfd? If so I have a couple questions about it

huh?
replies: 0 views: 800
huh? 1st January 2008

Are there any Matt Bronleewe fans around here . . .? I must admit to being quite blown away by some of his engineering (and...

SocietyOfMind
replies: 2 views: 826
schmudde 31st December 2007

I have Pro Tools LE 7.3 and a Digi 003 Factory set up. I was looking to expand by adding an 8 channel preamp (so I can record...

lew742man
replies: 1 views: 1,600
peeder 31st December 2007

Love the sound of a real acoustic piano being played well. Generally speaking it seems that many of the studios I encounter...

Jamz
replies: 31 views: 2,402
dan p 31st December 2007

So i've been working on a lot of really stripped down acoustic works. It's my own stuff. A lot of my ideas have only 1 guitar...

frist44
replies: 6 views: 3,385
donsimpson 31st December 2007

It seems to me as if I have seen more PT HD systems up for sale then ever before in the recent weeks. Is it just me, or has...

Energie
replies: 42 views: 2,683
Energie 31st December 2007

I'm not a C12/U67/C800g baller yt, so i'm just fishing for opinions on things i may actually buy sometime soon. list em all. hate...

bangbang
replies: 9 views: 884
big country 31st December 2007

Hi just wondering if anyone here is using a mytek a/d converter with digi002, and is there a way to use the digi002 pres (I know...

lucasmusic
replies: 3 views: 627
Chris Kress 31st December 2007

hey guys i bought a rode nt1-a for vocals, drum overheads and recording acoustic and amplified guitar.. i dont have a great...

RobML
replies: 9 views: 4,112
ahjteam 31st December 2007

WUP is clearly a contentious policy. Many are quite outspoken about this. Is this the general trend or ??????. I tried to...

ProPower
replies: 67 views: 5,307
gregohb 31st December 2007

Anyone using these on the 2 Buss of there Tonelux rigs, or any rig for that mater? Cheers

engmix
replies: 2 views: 2,162
Paul Wolff Designs 31st December 2007

Just want to wish everyone, especially all the regulars, a Happy New Year and all the best for 2008. Have a good one guys and...

stevetgn
replies: 2 views: 607
Akoppenheffer 31st December 2007

Hi! I will be building my patchbay..I will get a 96 point patchbay with Db25 conectors at the back. Because some gear have...

zak7
replies: 7 views: 1,641
GearHunter 31st December 2007

I'm looking for a nice stereo mick for drums OH's. Any favourites out there?

Faderix
replies: 18 views: 1,383
big country 31st December 2007

Hi Everyone, I just posted a Screencast (video) of Harmony Navigator. I really like this software and any musician will have a...

Oliver Chesler
replies: 3 views: 1,411
Oliver Chesler 31st December 2007

...mixing 6 days a week music that i enjoyboing

Sigma
replies: 3 views: 944
TornadoTed 31st December 2007

This is one of the most haunting, beautiful songs ever written. It was all done by me peeps and it's for real so no hatin only...

MC Blind
replies: 31 views: 2,093
Grumblefoot 31st December 2007

ok, so I'm recording drums soon and have a few questions: 1) I have the drum mic's set to run through a mixing board and then...

emr_steelmech
replies: 7 views: 632
orksnork 31st December 2007

I'm recording an LP with a rock band (5 songs in)... great players, great live feel, but 1 or 2 songs seem to just slightly drag...

mellotronic
replies: 6 views: 672
paultools 31st December 2007

Have any of you heard the Christian band Sanctus Real? It has come to my attention that the lead singer of the band can sing his...

voiceone
replies: 2 views: 1,248
voiceone 31st December 2007

I own an i88x, but have been considering replacing it with the N12... Just wondering if any current i88x users have had an...

Blister
replies: 1 views: 1,343
Geosync 31st December 2007

Hi, I'm from a new sample library company called Digital Redux. We are throwing ideas around the studio as to what content we...

digitalredux
replies: 2 views: 742
Dirty Halo 31st December 2007

when we make the big jump from our Tascam DM24. I am thinkin analog front end and apogee converters and clocking. Maybe toft 16...

truthnlife13
replies: 0 views: 528
truthnlife13 31st December 2007

Whats up guys, I'm going get some new gear, but don't know which one to choose yet, what should I get? I've been reading about...

AnAverageJoe
replies: 0 views: 628
AnAverageJoe 31st December 2007

Hey guys, Anyone try the TG-2 as a Bass DI? How's it sound? Any comparisons to other pres/DIs? Thanks! Mike

mds
replies: 11 views: 1,719
drmmrboy 31st December 2007

Ok, I'm micing a drum set a pretty minimalist way. But, the problem is, I have some condensors going, but also a ribbon on the...

rackdude
replies: 55 views: 2,434
nosebleedaudio 31st December 2007

I've been thinking about getting a mice mic pre for $1500-$2000. Black Lion says after they mod your 003 the new pres will...

Baderup99
replies: 9 views: 1,636
vtone 31st December 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search