The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 8
Views: 8
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

There are a variety of threads in a variety of forums pertaining to studio wiring: what brand of cable, what type of connectors,...

Clueless
replies: 0 views: 1,490
Clueless 6th January 2008

The manual says to install opcode oms - that's outdated for OSX, right? M-audio seems to offer no updated solution. Maybe...

miercoles
replies: 0 views: 431
miercoles 6th January 2008

I am thinking of getting rid of my 002R at home (I use HD3 at work) and replacing it with the M-Audio ProFire Lightbridge. I...

NickH
replies: 30 views: 4,038
Danmixman 6th January 2008

When it comes to overheads and room mics: Should they be lined up in the DAW to match the same phase as the kick, snare and...

stresstour
replies: 14 views: 1,855
duckoff 6th January 2008

hey guys, same ole story, been lurking for a while now but this is my first post. I'm trying to record myself along with...

zaviere
replies: 3 views: 1,424
casrec 6th January 2008

I am dying to hear comparison samples of these 2 mics especially for overheads and acoustic guitar. Can anyone post these or...

Diegel
replies: 11 views: 6,629
Diegel 6th January 2008

So much gear guys.. What do I get next out of these 2? Oasys or m3? Is it worth it to pay more and get the oasys or is the m3...

musicmind11
replies: 12 views: 2,962
piano 6th January 2008

Hi Slutz! Any experience with this cool looking piece? I Might just buy it for the looks, but is it cool sounding as...

Trulsux
replies: 2 views: 1,990
pulse_divider 6th January 2008

Just curious, is it always better for the monitor cab. to shake minimum while playing music? I remember people getting rid of...

cooker
replies: 1 views: 569
Andraes 6th January 2008

Hi, My Roland D70 keyboard started displaying weird symbols on screen. Ive figured it requires new battery (hopefully thats...

stealth7
replies: 0 views: 1,830
stealth7 6th January 2008

,,,, ****, there is something wrong with my new Radiohead "in rainbowas" cd. . It is skipping tracks, and...

Alexi
replies: 6 views: 833
Tibbon 6th January 2008

Seriously, right now I'm having to chain-gang my v72's and my quad eights just to make the freaking needle move. I'm trying to...

soupking
replies: 23 views: 1,073
dbbubba 6th January 2008

I've been reading all the threads on the Maximum Level Wars on this forum, and thought it would be good to have some recent...

Nado
replies: 10 views: 861
Dirty Halo 6th January 2008

Here's a question I'd like to bounce off all you engineers out there. I'm putting together a small mix room where I will do the...

earshotaudio
replies: 4 views: 631
Kenny Gioia 6th January 2008

I've just did an experiment recording at 96khz ( I normally record at 48khz ). I'm recording four channels of drums through Lynx...

djanogil
replies: 8 views: 886
djanogil 6th January 2008

I'm 18 years old and looking for something to study at Uni. While I did a couple of economics papers last year, nothings really...

Zack
replies: 10 views: 1,673
Nyquist 6th January 2008

Yo. So the way HF rolls off in a mix is an important part of its overall character and shape, right? How many people are...

jahtao
replies: 1 views: 996
dokushoka 6th January 2008

I usually go direct, and actually haven't seemed to experienced this problem before . Last night I tried close micing an amp...

enroper
replies: 13 views: 1,573
woofersus 6th January 2008

Hi GS, I need a tone generator that can give a tone readout for tuning instruments (notes) as well as pressing tone to tape for...

soupking
replies: 11 views: 2,039
Mixerman 6th January 2008

hi all hooking up my new crane song hedd. man i had no idea how crappy the rme converters are on my multiface until i heard the...

joshuag
replies: 1 views: 725
joshuag 6th January 2008

Hi, just asking, what's your favorite(s) OH mic to give a bright response? I've been using ribbons a lot but their silkiness is...

soupking
replies: 18 views: 1,111
uncle duncan 6th January 2008

So I couldn't understand the 1176 deal that I saw happening here. Then today, I actually USED one for the 1st time. I...

The Chemist
replies: 41 views: 2,410
Lerxst 6th January 2008

Just curious what everyone here does & if you do this for a living.....

duckoff
replies: 30 views: 1,717
tradrad 6th January 2008

heyy does anyone here use the firestudio project? i just ordered one. If you use it how do you like it?

Deleted User
replies: 0 views: 919
marcus 6th January 2008

I am looking for a power conditioner that has more outlets than a standard Furman. I hate to take up valubable space in my rack...

bdunard
replies: 6 views: 712
Joe Porto 6th January 2008

i just bought a pair of these. HOLY SH*T! guitars just SIT in the mix so easy with these! today i used a royer 121 and a 57...

lwr
replies: 1 views: 753
insomnio 6th January 2008

Hey Tony, saw you in Pro Audio Review today. Congrats. We appreciate your contributions to this community.kfhkh

barryjohns
replies: 14 views: 1,214
Diablo 6th January 2008

Hi, everybody. For a long time I was looking for a tape mashine to print out my mixes. Yesterday I was offered a Studer A812 -...

Dmitry Chuvelev
replies: 6 views: 8,165
AllAboutTone 6th January 2008
replies: 2 views: 1,246
pro 6th January 2008

I think one of the two is in my near future. Anyone have experience with both? Assuming the ANF is with a decent amp (even a...

ben_allison
replies: 1 views: 1,045
BatMeckley 6th January 2008

I'm trying to use the Drumagog plugin (which is only RTAS) on aux return inserts. But for some reason in PT 6.4 (OS 10.3) only...

sage691
replies: 2 views: 628
drew 6th January 2008

I just picked up a tascam ms-16 on the cheap. Its missing a tape hub and now I'm finding out they are pretty hard to find. ...

mintytowel
replies: 0 views: 795
mintytowel 6th January 2008

I've been recording bass directly into my Great River MP-2NV, but recently tried putting the bass through my Sansamp Classic...

Navigator
replies: 6 views: 4,123
kenny_popper 6th January 2008

I am in the market for my first outboard EQ. I have lurked here for some time and have used the many reviews to build my studio....

mprather
replies: 6 views: 1,218
lowfreq33 6th January 2008

What I mean by all purpose is a piece of gear that does everything well. ie. 4-12 mic pres (a few with phantom power),...

markchatwin
replies: 10 views: 739
A440 6th January 2008

Would like to know if anyone is selling a Mytek stereo 96 or 192 ADC please pm me!

lucasmusic
replies: 0 views: 575
lucasmusic 6th January 2008

Since I saw the thread on the NAMM party on this forum, I hope this is within subject. Pretty straightforward, I live in...

DreamSound
replies: 7 views: 1,013
Savernake 6th January 2008

the scenario; I want to take advantage of my outboard EQ/compressor with the final stereo stems coming out from the 003 thru the...

tree montgomery
replies: 6 views: 606
Kiwiburger 5th January 2008

To the collective wisdom: I’m trying to gain some information on the history of “punching-in,” and I have no idea where...

AndyCharmin
replies: 61 views: 3,292
severe 5th January 2008

They are HUGE but not brassy, warm but not muddy, and pretty much up front in the mix. Most horn sounds from that time (and even...

Thrashin Vamp
replies: 7 views: 1,338
Bob Olhsson 5th January 2008

The new Lanois. I bought it online from his website. In addition to some quotable and inspiring comments form Brian Eno, the...

vodka gimli
replies: 5 views: 649
detached23 5th January 2008

I've been info searching so much lately I think I could become a pimp tommorow as far as knowing different brands, prices, blabla...

Jose Mrochek
replies: 20 views: 1,420
Reptil 5th January 2008

Whatever your choice; what influenced it?

andychamp
replies: 16 views: 1,208
KingDaddyO 5th January 2008

I've been looking for a good recorder recently and the two that I've been looking at closest is the Korg D3200 and Roland...

Linixion
replies: 0 views: 480
Linixion 5th January 2008

i picked up this pioneer sr-101. it seems to come on pretty strong and pretty quick. is there some kind of tune up that can be...

pete1729
replies: 0 views: 773
pete1729 5th January 2008

Hello everyone. I've got myself and interesting question that I really had started to ponder. I've got myself two presonus...

poeticdrums
replies: 0 views: 474
poeticdrums 5th January 2008

Hey all! My first post here. I'm very close to buying a Red Type A and a few of their capsules. I already own a Type B and like...

efisch
replies: 6 views: 827
chrisp2u 5th January 2008
replies: 0 views: 732
Jazzpunk 5th January 2008

SO I have an M-Audio Project mix....the channels are obviously crap but I don't have the cash to upgrade for a full HD rig. I got...

beardsnotbeers
replies: 1 views: 1,486
macrae11 5th January 2008

Hello, I have recently started a topic in which I was asking what preamp I should best get. I was thinking the following:...

Marly88
replies: 13 views: 1,049
kedbear 5th January 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search