The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

What am I missing here? Why is it so hard for me to find 1/4 by 1/4" TRS patch bay cables? I accidentally bought Bantam TT...

feyshay
replies: 6 views: 847
Savernake 7th January 2008

Please listen to my mix below, seems like it just doesn't have that "thickness". It seems maybe that some key...

swill777
replies: 7 views: 962
swill777 7th January 2008

As the title implies, I'm trying to figure out who mixed Justin Timberlake Futuresex/Loveshow: Live At Madison Square Garden DVD...

pbell
replies: 4 views: 819
jhg 7th January 2008

Anybody out there having success with an alternate expression pedal for the rig control/guitar rig? I know there are some floor...

miercoles
replies: 0 views: 2,456
miercoles 7th January 2008

I'm having so much trouble using the midi I/O's - my Macbook doesn't seem to recognize the midi in/out although I can use the...

miercoles
replies: 2 views: 650
miercoles 7th January 2008

Can anyone help me decide wether I should get a couple of AKG C414 B-ULS non matched off of ebay (plan to send to Audio upgrades)...

Diegel
replies: 4 views: 3,558
Diegel 7th January 2008

Hi, i have just received these two units and am not quite sure how to hook them up..so i thought id ask on here before i blow...

TLMUSIC
replies: 0 views: 642
TLMUSIC 7th January 2008

My mesa doesn't sound that great after I record it...even after experimenting moving my sm7b around...It sounds great in the...

heisleyamor
replies: 5 views: 1,932
84K 7th January 2008

Speck ASC-T's- just wondering what users think of these things... i did a search- didn't turn up much- so... any good? what would...

jsswtpmp182
replies: 2 views: 891
James Lehmann 7th January 2008

OK fellas. Here it is, yet another preamp question. Here's the deal: I'm coming into a couple two, tree grand and I'm...

redddog
replies: 16 views: 1,251
Jimbo 7th January 2008

I'm wondering how alone in my methodology I am on this? I'm permanently using the same kick (heads, tuning, drummer &...

Klauth
replies: 21 views: 2,012
cortisol 7th January 2008

A friend of mine wants me to record some songs for him using his Roland Vdrum kit. It's the TD20 module and sounds pretty good,...

guittarzzan
replies: 4 views: 606
UnDeFiNeD 7th January 2008

Is there any difference between Taiyo Yuden own brand and say Verbatim DVDs (manufactured by Taiyo Yuden?) There seems to be a...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 573
Blast9 7th January 2008

What happens to DAW's panning law setting when mixing using a summing box? Which setting should be set in order to...

IzzyRock
replies: 0 views: 770
IzzyRock 7th January 2008

Well here's something I'm working on...A rockish sort of vibe...Trying to get some help on getting it tighter...Trying to get...

orksnork
replies: 6 views: 1,833
11413 7th January 2008

Hello, I am currently searching for beats. Sometimes I have a real hard time getting beats, and I would like to be able to get...

Marly88
replies: 11 views: 869
Marly88 7th January 2008

U2

U2 larger than life in new 3D concert...

bcgood
replies: 0 views: 585
bcgood 7th January 2008

Hello, did anybody ever tried to use two SPL channel 1's for mixdown in the stereo sum? Which expieriences you have with using...

guitaro
replies: 1 views: 780
chrysb93065 7th January 2008

Here is a video I found online I thought everyone might want to check out Guitar Tone video

Deviated
replies: 0 views: 687
Deviated 7th January 2008

I was just thinking... Maybe a variphase type of plugin from the hands of Massey? I've tried the TriTone one but it still is...

JazzPipo
replies: 6 views: 1,454
Stiff 7th January 2008

I'm trying to get into PT as cheaply as possible - just going to use it to mix some stuff. I think you have to have a M-Audio...

Johnkenn
replies: 15 views: 889
orksnork 7th January 2008

There´s a couple of these for sale rather cheap on ebay. I really like the RCA 77 but have never heard the Octava...

xlon
replies: 0 views: 637
xlon 7th January 2008

i am looking for a heavy guitar tone and have been looking around the forum and it seems they have a good sound for it. i found...

thedankben
replies: 3 views: 923
Faderjockey 7th January 2008

How do you set-up your Auratones?? Where do you place them ? Close from you (1 or 2 feet) or far??hidz Do you work alway's...

StudioFvictor
replies: 15 views: 3,168
glissmeister 7th January 2008
replies: 0 views: 464
logicll 7th January 2008

My bandmate has a lot of old pieces setting around collecting dust, and among them are a couple of different Urei Graphic EQ's. ...

craigmorris74
replies: 2 views: 5,012
dbbubba 7th January 2008

Date: January 8, 2008 From: Bob Gallagher aka “homestudioguy” RE: Grand Prize Winner of the...

homestudioguy
replies: 0 views: 504
homestudioguy 7th January 2008

O.k so i am taking over this small studio in Melbourne and the place hasn't been clean in about 10 years! I am going to buy new...

dobz
replies: 7 views: 857
SighBorg 7th January 2008

Im not trying to start a debate over the ITB or OTB thing. I've got $2,000 to spend . I've got a API A2D(Amazing) which I use...

Amorican
replies: 6 views: 1,379
Amorican 7th January 2008

i just upgraded from a motu 828 to a lynx aurora 8 W/FIREWIRE (in the mail). i used the motu to 1) monitor my speaker with 2)...

exectrader2001
replies: 1 views: 530
matt thomas 7th January 2008

I'm coming out of the masterlink s/pdif out to the rumours s/pdif in's and i'm coming out of the rumour analog going into my...

money-pit
replies: 5 views: 563
Kiwiburger 7th January 2008

My current PC interface (Yamaha i88x) will not allow me to use the API A2D as the master clock via spdif. The A2D has AES...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 6 views: 1,915
billiard 7th January 2008

Happy New Year everyone! Acquired a VFM 16/8/2 lately and have had it refurbished some-what (op amps, balanced line-ins, output...

Blister
replies: 6 views: 4,377
Blister 7th January 2008

im going to be recording some bass into my vs2480.. ive got a nice jazz bass and a sadowski preamp pedal for it.... i was...

hitchcaster
replies: 30 views: 5,654
Kiwiburger 7th January 2008

Hi everyone, I am a newbie here and I need some help from u guys!! I have been using the Emu 1212M for 3 yrs now and it have been...

goroplayground
replies: 4 views: 790
underworld 7th January 2008

This new video is making the rounds and it sure makes you appreciate the craftmanship that goes into making a...

FFTT
replies: 5 views: 1,026
BenJah 7th January 2008

....without naming names what were the rudest things that peple did/said in your studio

Sigma
replies: 10 views: 1,065
Funk Dracula 7th January 2008

Hey guys I was looking at getting a mic in the $350 range and I just got an RE20 and I have a 421 at my disposal. So Im set with...

Baderup99
replies: 5 views: 3,516
Black Seal 6th January 2008

Hi there i am planning on modding a apex460 to u47 specs, I got the capsule, transformer, n capacitor, the only thing i cant...

bbb
replies: 0 views: 733
bbb 6th January 2008

I am sure a lot of you already know this band. I'm curious however how many people own this album and have listened to it...

bcgood
replies: 3 views: 976
Janesaid2me 6th January 2008

What are your experience recording with this mic ? I like the re 20, but have too loan so....maybe the D112 could do it this...

seb37000
replies: 2 views: 1,110
joelpatterson 6th January 2008

There are a variety of threads in a variety of forums pertaining to studio wiring: what brand of cable, what type of connectors,...

Clueless
replies: 0 views: 1,490
Clueless 6th January 2008

The manual says to install opcode oms - that's outdated for OSX, right? M-audio seems to offer no updated solution. Maybe...

miercoles
replies: 0 views: 431
miercoles 6th January 2008

I am thinking of getting rid of my 002R at home (I use HD3 at work) and replacing it with the M-Audio ProFire Lightbridge. I...

NickH
replies: 30 views: 4,038
Danmixman 6th January 2008

When it comes to overheads and room mics: Should they be lined up in the DAW to match the same phase as the kick, snare and...

stresstour
replies: 14 views: 1,855
duckoff 6th January 2008

hey guys, same ole story, been lurking for a while now but this is my first post. I'm trying to record myself along with...

zaviere
replies: 3 views: 1,424
casrec 6th January 2008

I am dying to hear comparison samples of these 2 mics especially for overheads and acoustic guitar. Can anyone post these or...

Diegel
replies: 11 views: 6,629
Diegel 6th January 2008

So much gear guys.. What do I get next out of these 2? Oasys or m3? Is it worth it to pay more and get the oasys or is the m3...

musicmind11
replies: 12 views: 2,962
piano 6th January 2008

Hi Slutz! Any experience with this cool looking piece? I Might just buy it for the looks, but is it cool sounding as...

Trulsux
replies: 2 views: 1,989
pulse_divider 6th January 2008

Just curious, is it always better for the monitor cab. to shake minimum while playing music? I remember people getting rid of...

cooker
replies: 1 views: 569
Andraes 6th January 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search