The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 8
Views: 8
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Specifically... 1. How do those cards work with native daws? Is it zero latency when tracking? Is it 'invisible",...

Lawrence
replies: 2 views: 830
MonoBrow 8th January 2008

I will be tracking a band in a few weeks at their singers house. He just built the house and he has this beautiful big living...

af_analog
replies: 6 views: 883
af_analog 8th January 2008

Ive been using 'The Brick' for the past few weeks and have been bypassing the mixer and going from the brick straight to the...

mike kable
replies: 3 views: 1,201
deve 8th January 2008

Hi; Anybody pick up the new Digidesign C24. If so how are the "upgraded" mic pres? Look, I'm not trying to replace...

Mind-Over-Midi
replies: 22 views: 4,644
Robin 8th January 2008

For some unknown reason, when I plug in my acoustic guitar into my trident 4T pre-amp, there is a whicked buzz now - howeVER.......

JustinMac
replies: 12 views: 3,181
tINY 8th January 2008

Has anyone tried either of these mics? They are both inexpensive SDC's. The M39 is more expensive so I would guess it's better....

GuitarRuss
replies: 7 views: 16,948
GuitarRuss 8th January 2008

Digital Music Revenue To Reach $5 Billion Record Label's Role Will Shrink At the end of 2007 digital music revenue in...

surflounge
replies: 0 views: 631
surflounge 8th January 2008

Interesting article in todays OC Register: Entertainment: Some rock groups and music producers want to turn the volume down |...

Pascal Sijen
replies: 0 views: 678
Pascal Sijen 8th January 2008

I've been using Pro Tools for seven years now. I like it and I'm very used to it. But I'm a bit tired of spending my money on...

TapeOp
replies: 36 views: 2,566
bassman 8th January 2008

DK-Technologies A/S, Solutions in Audio & Video "Loudness Units". mezed

Tripper
replies: 0 views: 751
Tripper 8th January 2008

So I've been saving up a bit of cash to dive into the hardware realm of things. After spending some time on this site and...

hazium
replies: 5 views: 1,336
NathanEldred 8th January 2008

It just came to my mind, after been reading "Recording the Beatles"... ...the biggest part of their recordings were...

Mattsson
replies: 246 views: 17,242
allencollins 8th January 2008

Hi this is my first so HEY everyone!! Great site going here. Anyway so i reciently bought a lot of RE-15's with intention of...

goodies00
replies: 3 views: 1,452
loujudson 8th January 2008

I finally pulled the trigger. I ordered 10x panels (48in x 24in x 4in) from ATS Acoustics. The prices are really decent and...

BlueRadio
replies: 1 views: 628
j-madd 8th January 2008

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned here, but I've just received this news via email from a local dealer. So, heads-up. If...

severe
replies: 31 views: 4,052
Tibbon 8th January 2008

And it blows. I think it may be my hardware setup because when I hear this guy hooked up with a power amp through a real cab it...

rpstro02
replies: 4 views: 2,389
Resonant Alien 8th January 2008

Just installed Logic 8. Flawless install. All Korg plugins passed All Waves plugins passed Everything is working. Very happy.

cardinal
replies: 4 views: 787
jimmyjimjim 8th January 2008

recently I got crane song STC-8 from my buddy for $1800. I'm in Korea, south. Was it a good deal? I am satisfied with the sound...

josva
replies: 4 views: 792
11413 8th January 2008

If you are US-based and depreciating an SSL analog desk, an ICON, or a Duality, what schedule are you using? 3 years for each? ...

Clueless
replies: 0 views: 592
Clueless 8th January 2008

My wife is looking to start playing piano and so I have been put on a quest to find a good digital piano. I don't know if this...

theGeek
replies: 1 views: 696
Pasta4lnch 8th January 2008

Or they you use whatever the engineer decides is best suited? If you have a favorite mic you like to record with please specify.

Jamz
replies: 0 views: 1,330
Jamz 8th January 2008

I know that "better" is very personal and can change according to the song, but for pop rock which will give the best...

juicylime
replies: 3 views: 751
slick0 8th January 2008

i have a problem ill explain my set up band tracking in live room all signals coming in through console and outboard pres then...

peat
replies: 11 views: 688
doorknocker 8th January 2008

just wondering if you could recommend any great 4-8x preamp/a/d converter combos or if it's always better to separate the two...

craigsbrain
replies: 0 views: 598
craigsbrain 8th January 2008

I am trying to transpose a sampled string section (well recorded / clean) up an octave in melodyne. When i do this, the actual...

TLMUSIC
replies: 2 views: 958
TLMUSIC 8th January 2008

I've got the opportunity to get one for about $1500Aud. I know that Oram designed some DBX EQ's - the guy at the shop says there...

dogma
replies: 0 views: 1,801
dogma 8th January 2008

ok so ive been stuck in a rut lately, i cant stand to listen to the radio any longer and my current music collection is leaving...

sluttygearhere
replies: 7 views: 611
herecomesyourman 8th January 2008

Sorry if this is a little OT re gear but there's good readership here!! I'm interested in opinions from other mixers here...

Mikey MTC
replies: 7 views: 1,332
Mikey MTC 8th January 2008

straight to PT. I read this is what he uses. I realize that with the falsetto singing he does, as well as processing afterwards,...

bangbang
replies: 18 views: 2,721
TonyBelmont 8th January 2008

I'm getting this at the ilok.com site... Anyone else?? "The requested application was not found on this server."

jho
replies: 3 views: 588
Dean Landon 8th January 2008

I have been using two original 20 bit Yamaha 02Rs for years to run 30 channels of MIDI gear and track vocals and guitars to Logic...

Mr. Z
replies: 0 views: 809
Mr. Z 8th January 2008

I have always loved this record...for any other fans out there (any?wworried), does anybody know about the production,...

BlueRadio
replies: 10 views: 1,881
jasonlivermore 8th January 2008

Big band done in my studio in early 1990. This is cut live (the band was a seperate session from the vocal OD.) I remixed it in...

dbbubba
replies: 10 views: 691
dbbubba 8th January 2008
replies: 1 views: 713
mytek 8th January 2008

I've got a Behringer Eurodesk. I think it sounds crap. Square, plastic, and thin sounding. So, I'm looking for a new console....

kalle1978
replies: 22 views: 3,609
mintytowel 8th January 2008

So from what I hear from digi guys, ProTools uses Core Audio to bounce when you use the bounce to disc function. So really it's...

ryanojohn
replies: 3 views: 928
Jim Kerr 8th January 2008

Hi! I am looking to get a 32 input to 32 output (can be less out if I do cue mixes in the box) analog to ADAT to analog system...

digidesigner
replies: 0 views: 790
digidesigner 8th January 2008

And I really do, especially the Limiter and the Compressor, both are literally amazing plugs, as close to using a high end analog...

ColourSurround
replies: 58 views: 3,639
giraffe 8th January 2008

Hey So I finally gave in on the whole MPC thing and decided to get the 1k because of price and portability. Now Im trying to...

musicmind11
replies: 0 views: 395
musicmind11 8th January 2008

The board is brand new, just arrived. There's an annoying buzz on every output of the console (balanced or unbalanced) much...

Ciozzi
replies: 83 views: 8,415
Geoff_T 8th January 2008

does anyone here have an idea how bonnie rideout is recorded? it all sounds extremely close-miced to me, but still has a...

jnorman
replies: 0 views: 453
jnorman 8th January 2008

I can buy a Sterling ST-31 SDC for about $50.00 along with a few other decent mics. For $50.00 is it worth having? Consider...

dbbubba
replies: 0 views: 927
dbbubba 8th January 2008

Here' my situation: My old Mac finally died on me. It worked well for five years, but now it's done. So I need to get a new...

bigkudos
replies: 6 views: 693
Tony Shepperd 7th January 2008

Question: I was looking at mic pre's on Vintage King and found many brands I've never heard of and unfortunately cannot afford...

cardinal
replies: 22 views: 1,512
initialsBB 7th January 2008

Hello, The foam in my EV PL-20 has deteriorated to the point that the element just rattles around in the body. At fist I...

Chris Parsons
replies: 2 views: 582
Chris Parsons 7th January 2008

Mine is really laggy and incredibly frustrating. Didn't used to do it when I had a bluetooth dongle, but now I use the built on...

Savernake
replies: 8 views: 729
theblotted 7th January 2008

im in the market for a replacement for my marshall 1960 and i am wondering what is a badass cab for h/c and metal. the tones i am...

maskedman72
replies: 18 views: 6,799
David-Morpheus 7th January 2008

Disclaimer: I know mixing on headphones of any kind is not ideal, and I know if you're gonna do it, it's best to have both great...

Resonant Alien
replies: 4 views: 1,600
vernier 7th January 2008

Here's a thread that I started in the specialized gtr. forum. So far, most answers are from folks playing the guitar or from...

andychamp
replies: 5 views: 676
chetatkinsdiet 7th January 2008

Can anyone tell me whether or not I can use a USB-Midi cable to connect the Micron to the MPC so that the MPC can recognize the...

Sparro
replies: 1 views: 1,164
musicmind11 7th January 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search