The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Many clients ask me this - they say - oh don't worry I'll just import the master you gave me on ITunes - then make CDs there - to...

pianokeys
replies: 3 views: 614
pianokeys 11th January 2008

I am thinking about setting up a new home studio based around a mixing desk (I don't want to mix with software - just want hands...

hemmick reef
replies: 7 views: 752
Chris 11th January 2008

Some schmuck PM'd me offering his web design services. I want to flag him for the obvious reason, but cannot find a way after...

balanceman
replies: 0 views: 517
balanceman 11th January 2008

Is there a big difference in the C414BXLS and the C414BXLII??? I am looking to get one and wanted to see if there are any...

camerondye
replies: 18 views: 2,184
excellrec 11th January 2008

Oh no - not again. Some dude with a project studio who can't decide which gear to buy? mezed You bet:) I've narrowed my...

lasso
replies: 16 views: 1,201
lasso 11th January 2008

RME HDSPe aes32 card ?? Anyone know if this is available now, or if any dealers have 'em ready to ship? It used to be listed as...

dnaflr2
replies: 6 views: 1,790
dnaflr2 11th January 2008

Using the Toft ATB to do summing OTB using a Didi 002. Sounds great monitoring thru the board. I take the Master outputs to my...

BadJones
replies: 6 views: 1,631
BadJones 11th January 2008

How are you at keeping a neat studio? I think it's just part of my personality to be a bit of a slob. My control room is mine...

henryrobinett
replies: 57 views: 2,585
Keldog 11th January 2008

Anyone out there have formal qualifications for teaching guitar? I've got a bachelor of music but no teaching...

Chrizcol
replies: 3 views: 628
tINY 11th January 2008

Hello to everyone! About the Neve Portico 5042, I have read that it has inside some heads as a recorder. I'd like to see how is...

Fab6
replies: 4 views: 1,315
Fab6 11th January 2008

For years I have been scouring EBay for a chance to try what many colleagues and friends consider one of the DI holy grails--the...

Power Supply
replies: 5 views: 1,151
Flymax 11th January 2008

Hi. I want to get a new sound card for my mac but I run Windows on it too, so I need a dual interface one. I've made some...

zmainardi
replies: 8 views: 3,771
Jimbo 11th January 2008

I've been having a problem with my Mix24 rig. I've been getting a high pitched sound much like time code that seems to show up...

absrec
replies: 2 views: 691
absrec 11th January 2008
replies: - views: -
mohthom 11th January 2008

I am so tired of the RIAA getting into music and ruining it for everybody. I just read the article about the Lawyer for RIAA that...

sayno2DAW
replies: 84 views: 4,301
u b k 11th January 2008

Greetings. My friend has recently acquired an AMEK Angela board (blue version) but without the necessary EDAC connectors and...

PhonoquO
replies: 6 views: 1,115
juniorhifikit 11th January 2008
replies: 1 views: 914
Jamz 11th January 2008

I want to upgrade my studio, so far I have to options: both have pros and cons. Toft ATB 24 Console or Digidesign Control...

torquemada
replies: 1 views: 1,369
numrologst 11th January 2008

I am researching the ITB/OTB deal. Could someone point me in the right direction for some good comparison sound...

uptoolate
replies: 18 views: 1,093
mejon 11th January 2008

Hello everybody, I'm pretty new to Australia, moved here in November as part of a one year sabbatical,to get out of the...

mixmonkeys
replies: 2 views: 354
Daniel Antix 11th January 2008

I use my firepod right now through my RP-6s. I was just wondering if I could use my 2 15" yamaha PA speakers to use as a...

heisleyamor
replies: 5 views: 2,047
Mike Brown 11th January 2008

Heyy im getting a condenser for vocals im thinking about getting the AKG Perception 200. Is there anything I can get that is...

Deleted User
replies: 6 views: 704
mdme_sadie 11th January 2008

My second post so I hope I'm in the right place (thought of the Low End board, but here goes). Here's my set-up - I have a home...

GeorgeJ
replies: 4 views: 570
GeorgeJ 11th January 2008

Anyone have the pinout for the API 212 mic preamp? Want to rack a pair in a separate enclosure... Thanks! Ryan Hewitt

allaccess
replies: 1 views: 955
allaccess 11th January 2008

I am almost up on Gunter's waiting list. I am highly considering going with the vintage looking nickel plated grille over the...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 1 views: 715
Geddyleewannabe 11th January 2008

Yep..okay..another wacky request, but the Roland VP330 vocoder plus was a fantastic instrument with a brilliant unique sound back...

vcovco
replies: 2 views: 1,128
vcovco 11th January 2008

I was considering a digital mixer (Tascam 4800), but I have decided to get a Toft for my Logic and MIDI setup. I have 30 MIDI and...

Mr. Z
replies: 17 views: 2,386
Croaker 11th January 2008

Pfraser
replies: 4 views: 801
samwinston123 11th January 2008

I'm looking into getting a Toft ATB, but I'm just wondering. The Oram/Trident seems to be a similar board; I wonder how it sounds...

Mr. Z
replies: 0 views: 1,525
Mr. Z 11th January 2008

I'm on the fence about purchasing an ATB. I record mostly acoustic type music with some occasional rock and bluegrass. I...

mmcfarlane
replies: 39 views: 3,524
MickeySmid 11th January 2008

Microkorg brand new is around £250 Ms2000 is around 260 - 400 on ebay?? Is the extra worth it?? Please Help

Ball
replies: 0 views: 1,743
Ball 11th January 2008

hi all,is there anyone how know about emt 240 reverbe ,i found one emt 240 and this is not used anymore like newone and because...

raga2000
replies: 1 views: 706
PhilE 11th January 2008

Hey guys. I'm very unsure in my actual situation. I need a speaker setup for stereo and later for surround mixing, but without...

GnS
replies: 5 views: 848
GnS 10th January 2008

Hello... I just picked up a (seems like) early 80's model AKG C 414. On the back panel it reads C 414 B- ULS and on the front it...

rolo
replies: 0 views: 460
rolo 10th January 2008

Ok basically I am looking for a decent quality reverb to use primarily on vocal tracks. I know the waves and UAD-1 stuff are...

Thrice_Removed
replies: 4 views: 747
Thrice_Removed 10th January 2008

My studio has a working relationship with this place. I've heard some great stuff come out of there, but it's got a lot more...

EstateMatt
replies: 0 views: 680
EstateMatt 10th January 2008

On an 002 you have spdf. If you add another interface that has spdf, it is compatible on that fact alone, right? Also, you can...

Heartfelt
replies: 2 views: 651
Heartfelt 10th January 2008

has any one tried to update their apogee xhd board with digidesign midi hardware . i tried to verify hardware and the apogee...

analoglover
replies: 1 views: 771
XSergeantD 10th January 2008

so i bought the Joe Meek Twin Q channel strip for a number of reasons... one being its digital output.. YAY inputs #17 and 18...

brother thunder
replies: 5 views: 1,719
Jeff S 10th January 2008

Hello to everyone I'd like to know where I can find the EMI TG-1 Schematic. Thank you heh

Fab6
replies: 2 views: 2,104
Fab6 10th January 2008

I don't care how alike they sound to any Neve gear at all. I'd just like to know which sounds the better if anyone has any...

lordnielson
replies: 9 views: 5,345
ToneRanger 10th January 2008

Looking for some GS insight into tracking a 2 guitar band in the style of say Alice in chains /meets Black sabbath. Some parts...

truthnlife13
replies: 2 views: 903
Jonboy79 10th January 2008

Wondering if I should be using a DI to record synths/keys/misc. I have just been plugging my synths into a Mackie 1202vlz mixer...

Jonny5
replies: 18 views: 1,514
santibanks 10th January 2008

Are there any tricks to recording heavy or pop rock guitars? Like maybe Every Time I Die kind of guitar? Is the trick in the...

heisleyamor
replies: 22 views: 2,253
orksnork 10th January 2008

Get Your nice new driver HERE

Geosync
replies: 0 views: 492
Geosync 10th January 2008

Just brought an Alembic F-2B Tube Pre amp out of the storage room and thought I would set it up in the Live room as a sort of a...

Jesse Miller
replies: 0 views: 2,436
Jesse Miller 10th January 2008

i got a pc2r collecting dust should i sell it or put it in storage! what do you belive it is worth today

pins
replies: 1 views: 1,539
jchas 10th January 2008

I've been wanting to get a higher end vocal microphone and the U195 get a lot of love. I hear it's great as an outside kick...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 7 views: 1,998
Sean Sullivan 10th January 2008

I noticed an interesting article in the new "Tips & Techniques" wiki titled, "Noise Guitar...

Mr. Liszt
replies: 18 views: 1,916
sleeps 10th January 2008

Of course this is so silly question..sorry but I really wanna know.. Currently I have STC.. so can I simulate SSL texture with...

josva
replies: 0 views: 751
josva 10th January 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search