The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello everyone, I've always loved the Sennheiser 421 sound on toms and guitars, but there are a million (maybe not a...

manicdown
replies: 18 views: 2,934
minus-sounds.com 12th January 2008

I love messing with bass distortion. I am currently working on producing a band where I am going to play and write the bass...

Methlab
replies: 15 views: 1,310
DeadPoet 12th January 2008

Myself? I am a giga beta tester, and Sony developer as well as composer (trailers, tv) and have also music supervised. Am...

composer
replies: 1 views: 655
butterfly 12th January 2008

Hi guys, this is my first post to the forum although i've enjoyed browsing, hopefully this is the first of many..... my question...

isoma22
replies: 27 views: 1,798
daveseviltwin 12th January 2008

I cant get my TC 24d's fabrik c and r to work as plugins. I m using reaper, I select the track I want to use with the effect I...

kincept
replies: 1 views: 650
kincept 12th January 2008

I've been using a Samson Servo Power Amp with my NS-10s and i've been noticing the quality of audio decreasing over time. Should...

SoniqKwality
replies: 2 views: 681
drBill 12th January 2008

AIR GUITAR Now on sale at Ebay! http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/Air_Guitar.jpg

Heartfelt
replies: 0 views: 510
Heartfelt 12th January 2008

Any recommendation for invest in AKG 414 mic I know that they have a lot of model and reissue but I'm not sure what is the...

kbjazzman
replies: 6 views: 783
taperocket 12th January 2008

whats good i was just wondering if anyone new a good patch for reason and a talk box or if any one new what match for the arturia...

konspiracy210
replies: 0 views: 604
konspiracy210 12th January 2008

Over the next few days I'll be doing some instrument tracking through both of these units and posting files to be heard here....

IPLayHamers
replies: 16 views: 3,235
Jonboy79 12th January 2008

I need it for Tuesday or/and Wednesday. It has to be a really good one. Where can I find one? Thanks in advance!

syra
replies: 3 views: 643
syra 12th January 2008

a ADAT lightpipe cable with skinny, narrow connectors? I have a 96 i/o and the ADAT ports on the back are very close together...

mixerguy
replies: 7 views: 1,560
gio.vanni 12th January 2008

Universal Audio has signed a licensing agreement with Emperical Labs and will do a Fatso plug-in this year for the UAD1 cards. ...

AlanTide
replies: 0 views: 743
AlanTide 12th January 2008

I need to convert two SHORT Roland 1680 files to WAVE so that I can use them in my new Pro Tools HD rig. I am trying to find...

stevenw
replies: 1 views: 779
popmann 12th January 2008

hi! I need 2 "'Y'"cables; XLR female to 2 males! Please somebody can help me with info or schematics and...

zak7
replies: 1 views: 2,505
aussie_techie 12th January 2008

I think i might have reached the end of gearslutz. Not that it's not fun reading about what pre to buy.mezed But it's been a...

SK1
replies: 5 views: 812
SK1 12th January 2008

i'm about to shoot my self in the face... why would someone use the word "CLEAN" and word "TRANSPARENT" in...

Freddo30
replies: 33 views: 2,309
Sqye 12th January 2008

Hi Guys, Just received my new Mac Pro ( a day after the Muthas release the new pro ! grr ) and was thinking of getting an...

Beermaster
replies: 3 views: 853
Beermaster 12th January 2008

I'll be heading into the studio on monday where they have Waves Platinum Bundle plugs in their HD set-up. I wanted to take the...

m. chan
replies: 3 views: 843
Shaolin 12th January 2008
replies: 1 views: 944
BeatsB 12th January 2008

i'm looking for someone in the minneapolis area that could wire my 24 channel snake to my tt bay-- please pm me if you're...

jsswtpmp182
replies: 0 views: 599
jsswtpmp182 12th January 2008

Hi there, I have a very specific need for Melodyne. Basically I need to "Batch Pitch Correct" thousands of samples to...

Thonex
replies: 7 views: 2,887
Thonex 12th January 2008

A preamp?

Hello, I have currently bought a Focusrite Saffire audio interface for my studio. It contains a preamp, which is quite good. If...

Marly88
replies: 57 views: 4,184
assassino 12th January 2008

does anyone know a good link for wiring diagrams? Thanks, Chris

cubehead
replies: 4 views: 707
RBowlin 12th January 2008

Keep On Walking - Scouting For Girls

alexp
replies: 46 views: 1,590
Dave Zero 12th January 2008

i'm just about to buy some new main monitors to go with my ns10s and would benefit greatly from a few opinions. i was using...

turing
replies: 6 views: 1,111
AudioWarehouse 11th January 2008

Hey fellow Slutz, I was hoping and God willing (or Jules not deleting thiscooge) that I can get my communities help on this vote...

drakewire
replies: 3 views: 585
diatonic 11th January 2008

Has anyone done a blow-out between the Mix Mag "Limited edition" LDC & the U87? Care to post some clips...

Toad
replies: 12 views: 1,098
Toad 11th January 2008

Many clients ask me this - they say - oh don't worry I'll just import the master you gave me on ITunes - then make CDs there - to...

pianokeys
replies: 3 views: 614
pianokeys 11th January 2008

I am thinking about setting up a new home studio based around a mixing desk (I don't want to mix with software - just want hands...

hemmick reef
replies: 7 views: 751
Chris 11th January 2008

Some schmuck PM'd me offering his web design services. I want to flag him for the obvious reason, but cannot find a way after...

balanceman
replies: 0 views: 516
balanceman 11th January 2008

Is there a big difference in the C414BXLS and the C414BXLII??? I am looking to get one and wanted to see if there are any...

camerondye
replies: 18 views: 2,184
excellrec 11th January 2008

Oh no - not again. Some dude with a project studio who can't decide which gear to buy? mezed You bet:) I've narrowed my...

lasso
replies: 16 views: 1,200
lasso 11th January 2008

RME HDSPe aes32 card ?? Anyone know if this is available now, or if any dealers have 'em ready to ship? It used to be listed as...

dnaflr2
replies: 6 views: 1,790
dnaflr2 11th January 2008

Using the Toft ATB to do summing OTB using a Didi 002. Sounds great monitoring thru the board. I take the Master outputs to my...

BadJones
replies: 6 views: 1,631
BadJones 11th January 2008

How are you at keeping a neat studio? I think it's just part of my personality to be a bit of a slob. My control room is mine...

henryrobinett
replies: 57 views: 2,584
Keldog 11th January 2008

Anyone out there have formal qualifications for teaching guitar? I've got a bachelor of music but no teaching...

Chrizcol
replies: 3 views: 628
tINY 11th January 2008

Hello to everyone! About the Neve Portico 5042, I have read that it has inside some heads as a recorder. I'd like to see how is...

Fab6
replies: 4 views: 1,315
Fab6 11th January 2008

For years I have been scouring EBay for a chance to try what many colleagues and friends consider one of the DI holy grails--the...

Power Supply
replies: 5 views: 1,151
Flymax 11th January 2008

Hi. I want to get a new sound card for my mac but I run Windows on it too, so I need a dual interface one. I've made some...

zmainardi
replies: 8 views: 3,771
Jimbo 11th January 2008

I've been having a problem with my Mix24 rig. I've been getting a high pitched sound much like time code that seems to show up...

absrec
replies: 2 views: 691
absrec 11th January 2008
replies: - views: -
mohthom 11th January 2008

I am so tired of the RIAA getting into music and ruining it for everybody. I just read the article about the Lawyer for RIAA that...

sayno2DAW
replies: 84 views: 4,301
u b k 11th January 2008

Greetings. My friend has recently acquired an AMEK Angela board (blue version) but without the necessary EDAC connectors and...

PhonoquO
replies: 6 views: 1,115
juniorhifikit 11th January 2008
replies: 1 views: 914
Jamz 11th January 2008

I want to upgrade my studio, so far I have to options: both have pros and cons. Toft ATB 24 Console or Digidesign Control...

torquemada
replies: 1 views: 1,369
numrologst 11th January 2008

I am researching the ITB/OTB deal. Could someone point me in the right direction for some good comparison sound...

uptoolate
replies: 18 views: 1,093
mejon 11th January 2008

Hello everybody, I'm pretty new to Australia, moved here in November as part of a one year sabbatical,to get out of the...

mixmonkeys
replies: 2 views: 354
Daniel Antix 11th January 2008

I use my firepod right now through my RP-6s. I was just wondering if I could use my 2 15" yamaha PA speakers to use as a...

heisleyamor
replies: 5 views: 2,047
Mike Brown 11th January 2008

Heyy im getting a condenser for vocals im thinking about getting the AKG Perception 200. Is there anything I can get that is...

Deleted User
replies: 6 views: 704
mdme_sadie 11th January 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search