The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Not sure of the details of what the artists actually gets per play, but here's a press release: Last.fm – the Blog ·...

Savernake
replies: 0 views: 743
Savernake 23rd January 2008

I have a V72 which I preciate a lot for vocals, bass etc. though wished it had a little more gain. Now I have a chance to get a...

HonkyTonk
replies: 2 views: 1,233
HonkyTonk 23rd January 2008

We've been through this again and again. So many have posted that myspace is the outlet for truly talented musicians who aren't...

JSpark
replies: 38 views: 2,874
JSpark 23rd January 2008
replies: 10 views: 713
Sigma 23rd January 2008

I'm working on a song for a friend who's trying to get a movie off the ground and I'd love to use a sample of a big, heavy, steel...

guittarzzan
replies: 5 views: 1,130
centurymantra 23rd January 2008

Altiverb XL 6.1.1 plugin don´t appears when I open a PT session . MACOS X 10.4.9 and PTHD2 7.3.1 is used . Interlok...

tukutra
replies: 2 views: 673
tukutra 23rd January 2008

I'm wondering where to pan different stereo audio tracks. Usually tracks that come from soft synths or keyboards and any stereo...

caugust
replies: 8 views: 11,854
dhiltonlittle 23rd January 2008

the lightbulb thread was hilarious...... now what? boingmezedkfhkh

GILFOIL
replies: 137 views: 5,533
CrankyRayHanky 23rd January 2008

I picked up a MRC 4.0 the other day thinking I could use it with my PCM70. Much to my surprise, it seems that the 4.0 ver. does...

dokushoka
replies: 0 views: 1,079
dokushoka 23rd January 2008

Hello, I have been searching for microphone's for quite a while now, and I now have the following list: - Brauner Phantom...

Marly88
replies: 35 views: 3,293
manthe 23rd January 2008

I noticed somehting on my CV. I have a round filter switch that i can put off or filter 4 khz or 7khz. But a friend of mine has...

exwel
replies: 5 views: 777
theother 23rd January 2008

yes... similar, but a different question I found some samples of things cut on the blue... (and I have been able to use one...

russellwolff
replies: 7 views: 3,361
russellwolff 23rd January 2008

Anyone out there having used or seen the Duende MINI or the Euphonix MC Artist Series in detail? Cheers. gooof

madsmix
replies: 1 views: 674
[email protected] 23rd January 2008

Hi everyone! I have a problem that someone may be able to shed some light on. A good friend of mine is an experienced...

James Roper-Kum
replies: 2 views: 577
James Roper-Kum 23rd January 2008

Ok, instead of airy and open I want something a bit darker. I am thinking about getting a Peluso 22 251 or a P12 and want to...

bdunard
replies: 3 views: 653
Pandemonium 23rd January 2008

I need to be able to playback songs with over 100 channels of audio on my kinda now out of date, defunct G5 dual 1.8.. I'm...

Umlaaat
replies: 6 views: 777
numrologst 23rd January 2008

As of now, I record on Sony Vaio FS660 with 1GB of RAM...have an external hard drive...record into a Presonus Firepod and into...

heisleyamor
replies: 4 views: 683
Selidor 23rd January 2008

I just picked up a Soundcraft 200B (it came as a pleasant surprise, so I jumped at it), and it seems like it's going to work out...

Selidor
replies: 0 views: 1,422
Selidor 23rd January 2008

Hello, I'm writing up a business plan for a small mobile recording setup. However, I can't seem to find any Recording Studio...

basskater87
replies: 7 views: 12,948
dbbubba 23rd January 2008

Anyone have any recommendations for smaller studios (or higher end ones with decent rates) in the Denver/Boulder Colorado areas?...

InstituteOfNoise
replies: 8 views: 710
InstituteOfNoise 23rd January 2008

Hi All, I'm looking to upgrade my current setup, some key pieces of equipment to give you some background... Avalon 737sp,...

Scoobz
replies: 21 views: 1,400
uncle duncan 23rd January 2008

Okay, first of all - I've been all MOTU since ditching the original Blackface ADATS and so am on new turf with the Apogee stuff....

zandurian
replies: 4 views: 590
RoundBadge 23rd January 2008

There are updates for the TG12413 AudioUnit and VST. but be careful! I had big problems with the AU vaidation in Logic 8.0.1...

MatzeMillion
replies: 6 views: 2,402
MatzeMillion 23rd January 2008

So I already have a fireface 800 but need a mobile solution to record a vocalist that lives far away and cannot come to me, i...

shadyru
replies: 2 views: 584
AnAverageJoe 23rd January 2008

I don't have a tape recorder around to try this out so I'm wondering if it's possible to use an actual 1/2" tape recorder as...

gainreduction
replies: 17 views: 2,210
dbbubba 23rd January 2008

I need a rehearsal room with a PA for Vocals in Omaha, NE on January 28th. It needs to be suitable for a loud 4 piece rock band....

oldswirlo
replies: 0 views: 891
oldswirlo 23rd January 2008

I'm looking into getting an RME sound card. My question is will upgrading my card from my old one, (EMU) to RME do anything at...

FatBassPlayer
replies: 3 views: 839
willythekid 23rd January 2008
replies: 7 views: 1,437
peeder 23rd January 2008

Hi guys, I like to keep a sheet of common picnic table plastic/rubberish type material over my korg triton when not in use to...

Deleted #29233
replies: 24 views: 1,180
Space Station 23rd January 2008

Hello, Is the 3124+ basicely four 512c in one rack space? I'd appreciate it if someone can tell me if there is any difference in...

Jackie Moon
replies: 2 views: 756
Jackie Moon 23rd January 2008

I am seriously pulling my hair out. My monitors are buzzing like crazy! It is driving me up a wall! I tried a fancy power...

RMcFarland
replies: 14 views: 1,052
Kiwiburger 23rd January 2008

Hello, I want to grab a pair of monitoring headphones and am looking for some recommendations. I am considering the AKG K...

lesterdiamond
replies: 2 views: 1,852
johnnybregar 23rd January 2008

So what pattern do you guys recommend for OHs using the akg 414 b uls?

NandoOg7
replies: 8 views: 787
Jules 23rd January 2008

Hello, We are currently searching for a pair of new monitors to add to our studio, and we would like to know now what the best...

Marly88
replies: 3 views: 631
Peter MacColeman 23rd January 2008

Has anyone here had any experience micing an erhu, the Chinese 2-string fiddle? I've been doing a bunch of recordings and never...

RKrizman
replies: 18 views: 4,387
RKrizman 23rd January 2008

anybody got any genius tips for softening a distorted vocal? just got sent an album to mix and it's pretty well recorded apart...

turing
replies: 13 views: 24,043
Jonboy79 23rd January 2008

If your studio or you have engineered a title that has been certified by the RIAA you are entitled to a certified Gold or...

Dejaygold
replies: 0 views: 1,672
Dejaygold 23rd January 2008

you guys that have SSL rooms, and mix.. what do you charge per song ? Not calling on famous mixers, people doing indie work with...

Jose Mrochek
replies: 1 views: 732
DontLetMeDrown 23rd January 2008

If I were to buy a Pro Tools HD3 Accel system, what else do I need to get it going? Im sure I need hardware, was looking at the...

bigggidy
replies: 3 views: 633
Tony Shepperd 23rd January 2008

I'm a songwriter/singer/drummer and an admitted "closet guitarist". I love the instrument. Many times late at night...

emkay
replies: 22 views: 2,005
allencollins 23rd January 2008

Anyone heard both? How would you describe them? Have you a preference for male spoken word? And while we're at it, how about the...

3rd&4thT
replies: 6 views: 3,400
buzzjoe 22nd January 2008

Hi, the RME Totalmix, the Firestudio, the Alesis IO 26 and maybe others have a DSP-mixer that provides INDEPENDENT Stereo-Mixes...

Christof
replies: 0 views: 580
Christof 22nd January 2008

I haven't really used my pair of Distressors for a long time, so I fired them up and I think I've lost the love for them. Just...

Aearth
replies: 22 views: 1,795
Aearth 22nd January 2008

Hi Folks, last night somebody entered my place and stole some stuff!! I was sleeping khrthjdrt and didn't notice...

Sput
replies: 26 views: 1,735
vernier 22nd January 2008

Cheers mates! Having read through many threads on this forum I'm still pretty confused. I'm about to start the reamping stage on...

MaZi
replies: 6 views: 1,010
gsqd 22nd January 2008

I have an Oktava Mk- 012-01 which unfortunately has gotten dropped and is now rattling on the inside and the signal cuts in and...

Cabinneighbors
replies: 0 views: 795
Cabinneighbors 22nd January 2008

boing WINNER TO BE ANNOUNCED MID-DECEMBER boing THANKS!!!!!!I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED boing With hat in hand, I, Bob G. aka...

homestudioguy
replies: 67 views: 3,355
homestudioguy 22nd January 2008

I have a few hundred bucks to spend on dynamic mics for my studio, to bolster our lineup. I am looking at getting an elctrovoice...

littleguy
replies: 1 views: 1,151
joelpatterson 22nd January 2008

I have a $2200 budget, and I will go with either Roland MV8800 and I can buy my own keyboard (which one for $500 though? any...

Sparro
replies: 3 views: 596
Sparro 22nd January 2008

I have recorded a song in 24bit 96khz that I want to mix. To learn more about mixing I borrowed a DVD called Internal mixing. It...

noone
replies: 17 views: 9,364
pkautzsch 22nd January 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search