The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey all, I am looking for a good general purpose compressor and EQ for use in tracking. I am also considering channel...

rattledaddy
replies: 4 views: 3,597
rattledaddy 13th January 2008

Hi, I'm wondering what other GS members would suggest as an upgrade to my setup. I'm running Logic 8. I do mostly pop and...

Mr. Z
replies: 0 views: 531
Mr. Z 13th January 2008

I´ve just gotten the live Zep show on .flac format, how do I burn it onto a cd..? Does a regular cd player play this format?...

Anselmo
replies: 4 views: 2,492
jmarkham 13th January 2008

Yeah. I just don't like boosting much treble in my mixes. I think it's better for the mastering engineer to take care of that...

ryst
replies: 30 views: 2,635
DeathMonkey 13th January 2008

My Krk RP-6s sounded a lot better in my basement which is not finished...but has carpeting here and there and cement walls and...

heisleyamor
replies: 12 views: 1,255
nandoanalog 13th January 2008

Got this TT patchbay from a fellow slut. there is no "instruction guide" available online, and I need to know how to...

Reptil
replies: 3 views: 3,344
Reptil 13th January 2008

Is there generation loss from bouncing tape if you make sure your levels are high enough?

soupking
replies: 3 views: 700
loujudson 13th January 2008

Ok, So I bought a Vox AC30CC 2x12 with stock speakers. I’ve been told that replacing the speakers is a must. Here are the...

barryjohns
replies: 22 views: 18,117
wehateyourhate 13th January 2008

People, seriously, with the now standard 8 core Macs and the ridiculous amounts of memory you can add....Digi HAS to come out...

indie
replies: 96 views: 6,671
nativeaudio 13th January 2008

Hi, I live in the UK and have been looking to purchase a TL Audio VI-1 (8 i/o valve interface) for some time now but can't find...

Sims
replies: 2 views: 1,322
Sims 13th January 2008

Ok It's 3:00AM and my brain is oatmeal, so I just thought it might be fun to imagine how we would outfit the ultimate 5 piece...

FFTT
replies: 4 views: 636
EstateMatt 13th January 2008

ANy cool settings? thanks!!!

ToneRexx
replies: 3 views: 902
degas 13th January 2008

...holy crap, they're awesome!! I'm just a nobody lurker on here, but I thought I'd throw in some positive karma at the...

guittarzzan
replies: 3 views: 1,700
NoEgo 13th January 2008

Seventh Circle has released the T15 preamp kit for $79! It is a transformerless pre based upon the THAT 1512 IC. It appears...

wayne mox
replies: 14 views: 1,497
music321 13th January 2008

Who are the best guys to Mod Gear? ( Mic Preamps, Compressors etc) .

neon
replies: 2 views: 900
Lwilliam 13th January 2008

Hello, I'm looking for a simple speaker-switching-box. 1x Stereo-in from the desk and 3x stereo-out for different...

Andreas G
replies: 9 views: 1,054
sonus 13th January 2008

Attn: Recording School Students in and around Nashville. Alpha Studios Nashville is currently interviewing...

AudioFocus
replies: 0 views: 1,275
AudioFocus 13th January 2008

Please help I have a pair of Event 2020bas and within 5 to 10 min they are extremly hot! Any help would be appreciated.Anybody...

Tone for Days
replies: 2 views: 548
Tone for Days 13th January 2008
replies: 48 views: 3,328
manning1 13th January 2008

hello our band "les deux love orchestra" is currently lucky enough to be experiencing heavy airplay at kcrw los...

hearttimes
replies: 10 views: 1,116
Protools Guy 13th January 2008

I've recently over hauled my setup and got an apogee ensemble which I planned on syncing with an mbox pro. I did this in order to...

Tommy Mas
replies: 4 views: 871
AudioWarehouse 13th January 2008

Someone said that it's a good idea for beginners at mixing (like me) to listen critically to a bunch of different professionally...

zeroeight
replies: 2 views: 751
lowfreq33 13th January 2008

I was chatting to someone who does this. They were doing it with a very high end unit so that may have something to do with it....

juicylime
replies: 8 views: 1,004
Kiwiburger 13th January 2008

are the worth it? i was thinking of getting the Neve 8816....and running the outs of my 002 thru it to beef things up a bit....

gyemusic
replies: 1 views: 863
Jules 13th January 2008

Do they? I don't do a lot of loud electrics but I've been working on something in the studio with combinations of the Pro Jr,...

Unclenny
replies: 17 views: 1,167
Unclenny 13th January 2008

I've often used some sansamp or distortion to make a "soundwise" boring bass track more exciting and easier to hear on...

Zeppelin
replies: 19 views: 2,264
american 13th January 2008

ok so ive been looking around for used gear for a lil while now stumbled across an Allen and Heath SRC series 32 channel...

jrum
replies: 1 views: 415
Kiwiburger 13th January 2008

I helped put together an "audition" CD for a girl applying to an exclusive high school: her singing to a piano...

joelpatterson
replies: 6 views: 852
joelpatterson 13th January 2008

I've seen quite a few posts here lately about which compressors everybody uses on their stereo bus. Is this a common practice for...

sleeps
replies: 3 views: 1,686
RCM - Ronan 12th January 2008

i am looking to improve upon my skills with overhead placement and also understand it more. when i place my overheads i either...

maskedman72
replies: 2 views: 1,334
Kiwiburger 12th January 2008

I dig Rilo Kiley. In particular, I like the new album, Under The Blacklight. So, as we sometimes do around here, I'm curious if...

Daedalus77
replies: 28 views: 2,572
amanitas 12th January 2008
replies: - views: -
Farshad 12th January 2008

Im trying to label my patch panels, but I have no idea how to print the labels I have made up. I have the little sticker strips,...

alexp
replies: 5 views: 3,645
alexp 12th January 2008

I just don't like the quality of the iTunes stuff. I need a certain disc for reference today and I can't leave. I need to...

BLueROom
replies: 4 views: 737
BLueROom 12th January 2008

I'm trying to figure this preamp out. I understand it is a four channel preamp, each with a DI, line input, and insert send and...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 5 views: 1,339
Sean Sullivan 12th January 2008

I've been looking for a two channel preamp to use with my Digi002R. The Vintech Dual 72 is in my price range, but it gets bashed...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 2 views: 809
edcampos 12th January 2008

hey gang-- ive been scouring the 'net for a few hours now and cant find anything about this mic. Any idea what it is? it came...

soundsubs
replies: 3 views: 1,142
soundsubs 12th January 2008

I know that this isn't gear so if it needs to be moved please move it at will. I put it here so more people would see the link....

McPhaul
replies: 12 views: 3,395
PhonoquO 12th January 2008

I've been recording drums in mono, partly due to my limited mic collection and partly due to liking the sound on older records....

iamthecosmos
replies: 1 views: 895
vernier 12th January 2008

I need a 10 to 12 channel xlr bay for various mic pre's. at the moment I have too many bundled up 3 foot cables coming out the...

Bobalou
replies: 9 views: 2,085
infopimpster 12th January 2008

Hello folks, I'm curious about the update of digital mics so far... looks like Neumann and Schoeps are the main guys in the...

Rochey
replies: 2 views: 653
studio1117 12th January 2008

I am getting roughly the same price quote on each, so the $75 or so difference in advertised price isn't really an issue. I am...

dontfearthringo
replies: 0 views: 913
dontfearthringo 12th January 2008

We can't have it both ways folks! mezed In every thread about mp3's on this Forum you'll find dozens of statements...

James Lehmann
replies: 13 views: 818
strat+ac30 12th January 2008

Just wundering if anyone has one that I might compare with my Peluso 2247 LE... I'd be willing to rent it. PM me! johnny b

johnnybregar
replies: 0 views: 485
johnnybregar 12th January 2008

Highly considering selling my Avalon 737sp in order to buy a different channel strip. My need for its ultra-clean nature,...

BlueRadio
replies: 12 views: 1,293
warhead 12th January 2008

I see the top and low end EQ options on the back of the mic - curious which settings you guys use for different sources. I've...

infopimpster
replies: 1 views: 4,715
johnmarkpainter 12th January 2008

man i can't think of the name of that place i purchased gear from a while back, it was referred to me from these forums and i was...

sadworld
replies: 8 views: 871
sedohr 12th January 2008

Hi Slutz, I've got an RME Hamerfall HDSP 9632. I think its great, but I'm starting to wonder if it's a weak link. I've gone...

Shaolin
replies: 2 views: 579
Shaolin 12th January 2008
replies: 0 views: 753
diatonic 12th January 2008

Correct me if i'm wrong. google failed me on this one. balanced AC outlets ( those with 3 pins ) not balanced AC ( with 2 pins...

Freddo30
replies: 3 views: 776
nosebleedaudio 12th January 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search