The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Whats the difference in the stedman 101 and the XL except the price???

irthwirm
replies: 0 views: 892
irthwirm 5th February 2008

SSL

Hi folks, I apologize in advance if this is the wrong forum in which to post such a message... I just wanted to publicly thank...

jambirn
replies: 2 views: 720
[email protected] 5th February 2008
replies: 0 views: 746
sup double 5th February 2008

hi everyone! this is my first time in the forum.i´m from portugal. could use some help!! i´m building a new studio, and i´m...

vidas
replies: 0 views: 1,631
vidas 5th February 2008

I punched this into Google.. and I get the Pointer Sisters??? I guess I'll have to sit down with a guitar myself!

joelpatterson
replies: 8 views: 2,911
RKrizman 5th February 2008

So I get the chance to help Waves sell more product at no cost to me? Golly gee Mr. Waves. Where do I sign? I hope my music is...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 19 views: 1,843
bombasterd 5th February 2008

EDIT ****SPOILER ANSWER IS ABOUT 6 POSTS DOWN THE PAGE*** I just hooked up my new Presonus Digimax FS and...

camerondye
replies: 23 views: 1,549
camerondye 5th February 2008

I've never used multiband compressing in my mixes and I was wondering how neccacery was that. Till now I managed pretty good with...

Guy Gabriel
replies: 33 views: 3,465
DeadPoet 5th February 2008

i just bought a pair of LSR28P's after reading some of the comments on this forum which lean heavily towards positive and I have...

morebutter
replies: 6 views: 3,196
Ductape 5th February 2008

Well that's the question. I am running a modest setup currently. An M-Audio Delta 66 and Omni I/O and would like to upgrade my...

MSR74
replies: 2 views: 794
Rochey 5th February 2008

YouTube - Paula Abdul - Dance Like There's No Tomorrow Tons of AT and clearly double tracked by a session singer and yeah why...

j-uk
replies: 15 views: 871
blackwatch5805 5th February 2008

the standard stereo outs sound good, the individual 1-4 outs...not so much. i'm in NYC, anyone know where I can go to get my MP...

b_side
replies: 0 views: 587
b_side 5th February 2008

Has anyone listened to the new KRK VXT6 monitors. My friend had some V4 series 2 in his studio and I was always impressed by...

knightsnare
replies: 1 views: 1,247
warhead 5th February 2008

I exchanged emails with my dad, who is a retired Air Force pilot and Viet Nam Vet, about tube gear. I am just getting started...

dontfearthringo
replies: 1 views: 849
ArcCirDude 5th February 2008

Has any one used both the Avant CV-12 tube LDC and either the GT66, 67, or the newer 60? The Avant looks very interesting, but I...

manthe
replies: 11 views: 4,136
sonicdefault 5th February 2008

Hi all, I am feeling like I am near the end of my acquisition crusade... for now... Love any input or suggestions on the current...

yesac81
replies: 6 views: 808
Grumblefoot 5th February 2008

I'm trying to get more feel on some moody ryan adams type alt country 3/4 ballads i've been recording. After listening to the...

Bloodz
replies: 31 views: 2,145
audiovisceral 5th February 2008

So I've owned and used the Event Active 20/20s for about a decade and have decided to blow a grand and upgrade to the Event SP8s...

craigsbrain
replies: 5 views: 938
cww2 5th February 2008

just curious how many people master their clients work for them vs telling them to go get it mastered. im thinking about getting...

cassiopamusic
replies: 33 views: 2,083
David-Morpheus 5th February 2008

The 200-500 Hz bandwith is probably the area where we spend a lot of time getting it right. Not only because many instruments...

Joram
replies: 2 views: 1,368
James Meeker 5th February 2008

Hey, could anyone please direct me to a good website where info can be found on what gear has been used on certain records... I...

Anselmo
replies: 4 views: 692
vernier 5th February 2008

Hi everyone. For some time now I've been really confused about what difference would it make and how would a AD/DA Converter...

DreamSound
replies: 1 views: 732
vernier 5th February 2008

...I learned a lot. In fact, it's probably the best $110 and 3 hours I've ever spent on anything relating to my love of music. ...

guittarzzan
replies: 22 views: 1,718
guittarzzan 5th February 2008

I have 2 systems (computers), one is a backup which is good to have. 1.I run XP Windows with 3 firepods OTB, works great. 2. I...

AllAboutTone
replies: 5 views: 661
AllAboutTone 5th February 2008

Ok I have always used the Kyser quick change capo, the one that lik everyone has and is like $15. Every time I put it on any...

Baderup99
replies: 19 views: 5,355
Master Tang 5th February 2008

I've been playing music for about 12+years this Christmas I got a nice computer and a Mackie Onyx I'm using the latest Cubase...

ibanzchris
replies: 2 views: 538
jamsmith 5th February 2008

I have a big roll (300 ft.) of Mogami 2549 mic cable, and I plan to use it to make some mic cables myself. I am also thinking of...

arznable
replies: 30 views: 29,519
dbbubba 5th February 2008

Hi guys! We're currently re-opening Media Recording on Long Island in a more public fashion. The room has been around for quite...

orksnork
replies: 14 views: 1,306
orksnork 5th February 2008

I just picked up a Rosetta 200 and I was wondering which was better, Toslink or S/PDIF into a Digi 001. From what I've read...

Chicken Ball
replies: 0 views: 687
Chicken Ball 5th February 2008

Hi everyone. This is my first post! How exciting. I recently came across this product (Yamaha MW12C) in a shop and it fits quite...

waito
replies: 1 views: 5,000
Geosync 5th February 2008

So I just got Altiverb today. Already freaking out with snare sounds! Splitting the snare to a stereo reverb track, well bussing...

Hamburg58
replies: 1 views: 1,215
RobbyPowell 5th February 2008

Anyone know about how they got the guitar sounds on this tune?

Cujo
replies: 14 views: 2,558
china jam 5th February 2008

Ok, bring 'em on. Gear made in China that didn't suck and made it on to your studio's gearlist. I'll start with the Avantone...

gainreduction
replies: 14 views: 1,529
synthoid 5th February 2008

Hi guys and gals, I have been trying to wrap my head around all of this and I am getting ready to update my studio on Friday...

outcastrising
replies: 21 views: 15,160
trakk 5th February 2008

So I just read a little piece about this in the new TapeOp and I never even realized this was something I had to deal with in my...

up and at them
replies: 0 views: 2,090
up and at them 4th February 2008

I'm going to try a pair of AKG C414s as overheads on a drum kit tonight, but what polar pattern works best? Here is a picture of...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 3 views: 5,734
tINY 4th February 2008

It has been suggested by my bands (www.myspace.com/highsocietyuk) manager (Shawn Barusch-MGI) that we work in the studio with a...

PlayItLoud
replies: 2 views: 968
kats 4th February 2008

I want to get a mesa boogie rectifier for studio use what do u think would be better for recording a single (50) or a dual (100)

thesamplefactory
replies: 11 views: 1,124
84K 4th February 2008

Hey. This is my first post here but I've been looking through threads on here for the past couple weeks, and it looks to be a...

Selidor
replies: 2 views: 4,133
Isvasu 4th February 2008

I was flipping the channels around this morning and stumbled upon an episode of "Danger Rangers" on PBS. In this...

poncival
replies: 6 views: 1,409
HockeyMike 4th February 2008

I like the 4050 but it doesnt have the detail of the 2247. Any mods available to bring that out? I'm using it primarily for vox...

Umlaaat
replies: 13 views: 1,460
peeder 4th February 2008

I'm about to get one of these units and there is no manual with it - does anyone have the owner's manual? Many...

14thetrouble
replies: 0 views: 1,170
14thetrouble 4th February 2008

I've been scaling down my modest production studio at home, as I am getting out of doing any serious ENGINEERING anymore. As...

halcyo
replies: 4 views: 2,994
halcyo 4th February 2008

I'm about ready to pull the trigger on some new tom mics. I'm looking to get 4 of whatever kind I decide on, and I'd like to keep...

PoorGlory
replies: 41 views: 4,125
Malcolm Boyce 4th February 2008

Hi guys, I have a Sitar (& perc) session coming up so I'm going to do some demos for my site at the same time. I haven't...

andy_simpson
replies: 0 views: 4,955
andy_simpson 4th February 2008

Did anybody see Letterman's Technical Maintainence bit tonight. All about their new D-Command and upgrading from PT 6 to...

drBill
replies: 35 views: 2,560
ToddP 4th February 2008

Which keyboard compliments an MV 8800 the best My measuring stick - 1. SOUNDS - for Hip Hop (Orchestra, Guitar, heavy and...

Sparro
replies: 5 views: 879
Grumblefoot 4th February 2008

Ok so we all have about 3 types of projects we work on A: the musicians are bad and we hate it B: the musicians are great and...

EstateMatt
replies: 23 views: 1,317
Chris 4th February 2008

Hey guys, im thinking of getting a Digico D5 Digital live mixer/recorder system. any thoughts about this thing? got any exprince...

noam_rightway
replies: 0 views: 929
noam_rightway 4th February 2008

Hey guys... I'm looking to replace my 002R with a 003R and pair it with one of the following: Lavry Blue, Big Ben or Aurora. Is...

TapeOp
replies: 8 views: 1,337
BLUElightCory 4th February 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search