The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I need mics for roto-toms, an upright piano, and woodblocks...so basically i need a good mic for aux perc...

B-Muzik
replies: 4 views: 915
Big McD 16th January 2008

A rack-mounted mixer unit, with 16-24 fader-equipped channels and 4-6 busses. It would only be used as a monitor mixer and and to...

Moje
replies: 15 views: 1,307
Reptil 15th January 2008

I have been contenplating on buying the old TDM MIX SYSTEM. Ebay is a good source for this stuff. What was the last pro tools...

whitman
replies: 4 views: 1,086
SaschaP 15th January 2008

This is in response to the Groove Tubes SFX Line. sfx_products @ Groove Tubes Also interesting is Bose L1 Bose - Products for...

Alex Specht
replies: 4 views: 3,731
AmplitudeAudio 15th January 2008

I am trying to figure out my new monitor situation. I am probably making this too complex, but let me know if something like this...

numrologst
replies: 6 views: 866
dementedchord 15th January 2008

Do any of you deal in spoken word or teaching projects? I have been 2-tracking live events and producing CD's in PTLE for quite...

Heartfelt
replies: 3 views: 686
Heartfelt 15th January 2008

Hi, I just bought a TEAC A-2340SX (which is almost like the Teac A-3340 S, only with less bigger tapes). 4 track... An old man...

MickeySmid
replies: 8 views: 2,150
vernier 15th January 2008

I am searching for a reverb plugin that has some really nice large rooms. I really don't care about exotic reverbs or control...

bdunard
replies: 5 views: 918
bdunard 15th January 2008

...and why? Personally i like anytime after midnight..the world is quite except for my brain and the monitors..anytime...

Sigma
replies: 25 views: 1,294
PhilE 15th January 2008

Hello everyone, my setup is composed by a 002R, an RME octamic D and a Metric Halo ULN-2. I have to record some drums and I plan...

filogab
replies: 4 views: 549
filogab 15th January 2008

Close Youre Eyes and Run for gearslutz 1 - Putfile.com I posted the other song a couple of days ago and I appreciate all of the...

heisleyamor
replies: 2 views: 599
heisleyamor 15th January 2008

Hi, somebody have samples of Grace designs in acoustic guitar, percussion, and voice. I need listen the sound of this...

Emiliano
replies: 0 views: 465
Emiliano 15th January 2008

Hi, I'm looking for this for a long time now... maybe you can help: a headphone bracket that attach to a mic stand. Something...

Melodioso
replies: 10 views: 1,960
Melodioso 15th January 2008

I'm having a discussion with some people in another forum, and one guy has brought this up (long post ahead): What do you make...

bewarethanatos
replies: 27 views: 1,798
ALL*MYTEE 15th January 2008

I’m considering a Cranesong HEDD 192 and was wondering how the HEDD measures up to something like the Lavry Blue if you’re...

KEYS
replies: 33 views: 3,919
Gabriel Sousa 15th January 2008

Mix, EM, Keyboard, EQ, Recording etc They take up ALOT of space in my garage.

AlanTide
replies: 16 views: 1,697
unsung 15th January 2008

amp simulators really suck............ I treated my room (not completely finished), optimized my monitoring set up, plugged in...

willerichey
replies: 5 views: 698
AllAboutTone 15th January 2008

i'm really thinking about ordering these converters but i can't find to much on them.. not a single review or...

DivineMusic
replies: 3 views: 2,068
Gabriel Sousa 15th January 2008

Hey folks. I'm new to these forums. :) So, I want to start improving on my current studio gear. I can only really afford to make...

msmith92
replies: 3 views: 618
vibralux 15th January 2008

Just got a new UA 2192 today and no sound, no meter activity, either as A/D or D/A. Setup is very straightforward of course,...

squeegybug
replies: 10 views: 1,196
doorknocker 15th January 2008

I got a friend coming there,that microphone's a lot cheaper than here in Europe... thanks for your help

Pomello
replies: 18 views: 1,999
digibird 15th January 2008

Hey guys, this is my first post :D Also, recently my father gave me an old Korg A3 effects unit, but it is completley wiped of...

NazgulDeath
replies: 1 views: 2,497
Ruudman 15th January 2008

If i was going to record with two mics but only had one mic input and one 1/4" DI, what would happen to the signal if i...

Simmer Down
replies: 1 views: 746
tINY 15th January 2008

Hi, I'm researching studios in Los Angeles that have a piano and tape machine for tracking. Looking for wooden room if...

soupking
replies: 7 views: 4,127
RCM - Ronan 15th January 2008

Trying to get some input on what, if much, the ME-1NV would add to what I have right now. I have an original VC1 (the...

thesandbox
replies: 2 views: 895
TonyBelmont 15th January 2008

So based on some advice (from here), I bought an RNP. I have a few questions. I plug my XLR into it and apply +48V. Then I...

opdev
replies: 3 views: 506
opdev 15th January 2008

I've just moved house and I've no space to put my microphones, cables, HD24 and mixing desk. Is it ok to put them in the garage?...

kwokwing05
replies: 4 views: 926
kwokwing05 15th January 2008

Quoting from 24bitfaq.org (hope this is cool - if not, remove it - just trying to learn) 1.3.3: Levels 1.3.3.1: ...

craigsbrain
replies: 29 views: 1,893
barryjohns 15th January 2008

I'm really looking forward to getting that brown & gold beauty in. Hmmm . . . what to mic first? dj

rockrev
replies: 9 views: 1,158
Tommy-boy 15th January 2008

Quad Eight EQ's are wild. They're like nothing I've seen before. Like every setting it's on reveals a completely different...

soupking
replies: 5 views: 1,063
therdrail 15th January 2008

I am interested in buying a Toft ATB 32 and was wondering if someone had one in my area that I can check out. It doesn't have to...

amd
replies: 0 views: 610
amd 15th January 2008

I'm looking for (or looking to create) a list of studios (worldwide) that have the following properties: Live room >= 1000...

Clueless
replies: 14 views: 4,223
Fleaman 15th January 2008

Can anyone give me any suggestions on the best way to clean your mixing board and gear, without discoloring or harming the...

Syki
replies: 25 views: 4,026
Jim Kerr 15th January 2008

I just had a crazy idea. While (emphasis on the H sound) reading some good threads and posts on gear slutz, I was eating some...

whitman
replies: 31 views: 1,926
Kiwiburger 15th January 2008

Looking for portable PA for gigs in restaraunts, coffe shops, etc. How is sound quality, performance of Fender Passport PD-500? I...

Peacock
replies: 2 views: 1,541
packagebear 15th January 2008

What magazines do you guys consider reliable for information about all things related to audio engineering? or What AE...

artbeat77
replies: 20 views: 1,033
artbeat77 15th January 2008

Jules You mentioned this on the try b4 you buy thread....it's been on my mind since. Would you be willing to elaborate??...

Renie
replies: 9 views: 1,787
Wes Kuhnley 15th January 2008

I know this will vary quite a bit but would anyone be willing to send me a basic engineering contract. I need some basis for...

NoPro
replies: 0 views: 628
NoPro 15th January 2008

Looking for portable PA for gigs

Peacock
replies: 0 views: 631
Peacock 15th January 2008

i'm about to demo some DUY, McDsp and massey... any major recomendations i have a liquid mix and 2xuad cards that i haven't...

sheltersoton
replies: 4 views: 645
orksnork 15th January 2008

Looking for something different for my front end (currently using RNC) for tracking mostly vocals and acoustic guitar. Using a...

adathead 53
replies: 0 views: 6,007
adathead 53 15th January 2008

I'm hittin the show Saturday. I'm flyin' solo maybe looking to hook up with some gearslutz hoomies at the show. Who's goin'?...

James Lugo
replies: 39 views: 2,042
bombasterd 15th January 2008

A couple patchbay arcane questions here: How do you guys (or gals) deal with a compressor sidechain or key input in the...

dale116dot7
replies: 0 views: 1,129
dale116dot7 15th January 2008

Anyone using one of thes with a Mixpander PCI card? Price looks right for 24 I/O. How are the converters? Why doesnt anyone...

Deleted User
replies: 1 views: 2,440
Deleted User 15th January 2008

Just bought the 'GB4-24'for the garage studio. Back-ordered 2 to 4 weeks (must be popular). From everything I've read a FOH board...

Rripror
replies: 0 views: 2,193
Rripror 15th January 2008

Hey Slutz, I'm trying to put together a rack that will serve me well not only in a project studio/ remote environment, but also...

replies: 6 views: 949
1979 15th January 2008

Wondering how much they will focus on wireless. The theme is "Something In The Air." I know they have started new...

composer
replies: 2 views: 815
Mike Brown 14th January 2008

I am looking at 16 channel mixers, and wonder what sort of price/make/model would have top quality preamps and eq? I want to...

hemmick reef
replies: 4 views: 1,365
pkautzsch 14th January 2008

Yeah yeah yeah... I got DA16s. I got Lavry Blues. I got Cranes and Prism. Yeah yeah yeah... What you all got is a sick...

ShaneFontane
replies: 169 views: 13,716
gracejames 14th January 2008

Any thoughts about Quad-Eight when it was owned by Westrex?? Differences, quality, better worse? Thanx.

Jim Kerr
replies: 6 views: 1,099
Jim Kerr 14th January 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search