The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a recording in a few weeks, it`s a 70`s rock band, kind of Blue Cheer meets Motorhead. So far the setup would be: Kick:...

torquemada
replies: 1 views: 664
Mydog_Nixon 17th January 2008

I'm in the process putting together a new project studio rig and need some advice... I've saved some cash and now my question...

phil_space
replies: 2 views: 890
Unclenny 17th January 2008

Does anyone know anything about the Open Labs Neko? I would like to know what kind of sound card that thing has. It looks like...

Greezy
replies: 0 views: 1,119
Greezy 17th January 2008

I've been scouring Google for a bit. I can not locate a (low volume) retailer for THAT chips anywhere (in the USA). I've been...

manthe
replies: 3 views: 1,856
manthe 17th January 2008

The hd is connected to a mackie tt24 mixer for monitoring ,both analog and digital outs of the hd are plugged into the tt analog...

AKCSTUDIO
replies: 0 views: 1,286
AKCSTUDIO 17th January 2008

Thanks to all who voted for me for the Gearwire MVP Contest. Surprisingly, I won!!! kfhkh kfhkh kfhkh From Gearwire: "And...

homestudioguy
replies: 21 views: 2,234
scifijedi 17th January 2008

My plan is eventually to get a really good converter (Lynx), a good summing box (dangerous), and a bunch of nice stereo...

jacob eli
replies: 0 views: 630
jacob eli 16th January 2008

I'm looking to add one more mid-priced mic to my collection. My two big contenders in the 1.5k +- range are the Peluso 22 251...

dreamsongs
replies: 18 views: 1,415
dan p 16th January 2008

I was in the local music store in Hyberada, India and saw the new studio approved Gibson Jumbo! What a sweet instrument this...

Heartfelt
replies: 0 views: 703
Heartfelt 16th January 2008

The 2nd Annual Gearslutz/NAMM Party is: Saturday January 20th 8pm on... @ Vocal Asylum/7th Level Productions 6381 Hollywood...

James Lugo
replies: 199 views: 12,818
justinmichael 16th January 2008

We need a sub forum for 500 series (if there is one, a link would be nice!). Okay, would your goto be 512's or P1's for rock...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 2 views: 874
Matt Hepworth 16th January 2008

I'm looking to finally make my control 24 look it was intended to look. LOL I'm looking into Omnirax's Sonix C24, which has...

Big 3rd
replies: 33 views: 21,338
Jamz 16th January 2008

i got an 089 with 2 pairs of com/limiters. wondering if they are internally patched aswell or must go throough an external patch...

Rea
replies: 4 views: 1,867
miller.music 16th January 2008

hi I have just bought a second hand amek mozart. I don't have a 3.5" floppy disk with the software for supertrue Does any...

binrockin
replies: 0 views: 836
binrockin 16th January 2008

I have a UA 610 preamp and run my current mic off that phamtom power. It however runs into the mbox 2 to allow me to use Pro...

M.O.
replies: 10 views: 2,580
nosebleedaudio 16th January 2008

i bought an adat type cable (at least that's what i thought) but I can't get anything to sync while using it. just pops, clicks...

Jeff16years
replies: 10 views: 4,543
Christof 16th January 2008

Hello guys, haven't been here in a while. I currently have a Mesa F-50 combo which I'm very pleased with. But i haven't had...

Mrmot
replies: 17 views: 1,591
river 16th January 2008

I, like many people in cities, live in a small apartment where space must be used wisely. I have been wondering how to integrate...

darknigel
replies: 8 views: 1,423
darknigel 16th January 2008

I'm looking for a recording of neutral sounding French Candian speaker to read approx 3,500 words. Anyone out there got a voice...

juicylime
replies: 1 views: 922
johnnyjellybean 16th January 2008

What do you prefer for drum woods for recording. Maple or Birch and why. I know there are other woods as well but i'm...

markk
replies: 52 views: 2,453
Akoppenheffer 16th January 2008

I posted a few months ago and was thinking: Neuman TLM 49- P1-1176 I was told that this would be a fairly dark sound. I'm after...

goldenlotus
replies: 2 views: 692
goldenlotus 16th January 2008

Hello - I am in the process of re racking some of my gear. In one rack I will have a 1U Furman power conditioner, A MOTU...

tazman
replies: 6 views: 904
tazman 16th January 2008

I really really really want to A/B my Black Lion Audio "tweakhead" mod 002r against a stock 002r or 003r. I live in...

stickers
replies: 16 views: 895
tengu 16th January 2008

God what great records...I'm just wondering anyone else is a fan, knows some of the tricks to the trade they employed...? I've...

herecomesyourman
replies: 19 views: 2,656
axismatt 16th January 2008

I've heard so many good things about both and it seems that whenever I hear about one, the other is mentioned. I am looking to...

DROSS
replies: 3 views: 1,790
DROSS 16th January 2008

I finally got some tape for me recently aquired Studer A827 and all I got is the technical manual and not the " for...

tonymite
replies: 3 views: 2,310
toolstudio 16th January 2008

I have a Neumann TLM 149 microphone running into a RNP and then into the Mbox 2. I'm trying to find the right sound for my vocals...

ecko72db
replies: 15 views: 1,179
dbbubba 16th January 2008

I keep seeing people mentioning how important A/D is (analog to digital?) in the recording chain. Here is my vocal chain:...

ecko72db
replies: 6 views: 625
squeeks555 16th January 2008

For those of you who love to bash Protools HD. I often wonder if you pay attention day-in / day-out on this site? Rarely, you...

barryjohns
replies: 32 views: 3,038
eddiesound 16th January 2008

My current mic setup, which I used at my personal (home) studio is: TLM103 C3000B SM58 I was thinking about ditching the...

gilwe
replies: 5 views: 1,030
travisbrown 16th January 2008

Vinyl Gets Its Groove Back - TIME Yeah, yeah, ok. So not a big deal really. But I'm glad about it. I recently started...

Sui_City
replies: 70 views: 3,445
Monkey Mouse 16th January 2008

Hi my digi 003 is not powering up anymore no lights no sound ,just wondering if this has happen to anyono else Ross

rossi
replies: 7 views: 641
rossi 16th January 2008

i have a problem boing with my acp88 units. i bought 4 units from a seller in usa. his name was brian. he sent me 4 units. i...

nubee
replies: 2 views: 918
nubee 16th January 2008

Picked up a pair of em' today to help me reign in the API 3124+. A pre-emptive strike as it were as I don't yet have the pre's...

Rripror
replies: 0 views: 544
Rripror 16th January 2008

I see that lots of folks are combining something like a 57 with a Royer 121 on heavy guitars. Sounds like a great concept...

PhiloBeddoe
replies: 2 views: 645
crypticglobe 16th January 2008

I am producing a Metal band at the moment similar to the following links. MySpace.com - The Vaine *TEASER UP NOW* - Sydney, New...

bigggidy
replies: 8 views: 2,646
heisleyamor 16th January 2008

As the title...I've never bought anything on ebay - how are these guys? Cheers Tom

TRW
replies: 8 views: 1,059
octatonic 16th January 2008

I've had my home studio set-up for a few years now but have never properly hooked up my monitor system so that I could bring up...

Navigator
replies: 4 views: 734
gearmaniac 16th January 2008

which blue mic sounds closest to the u87?

pikapikapi
replies: 7 views: 929
pigpen 16th January 2008

what is your favorite non-squashed album that has some nice depth to it? I'm just curious...I want to find some good albums to...

heisleyamor
replies: 13 views: 904
rockrev 16th January 2008

I need mics for roto-toms, an upright piano, and woodblocks...so basically i need a good mic for aux perc...

B-Muzik
replies: 4 views: 915
Big McD 16th January 2008

A rack-mounted mixer unit, with 16-24 fader-equipped channels and 4-6 busses. It would only be used as a monitor mixer and and to...

Moje
replies: 15 views: 1,306
Reptil 15th January 2008

I have been contenplating on buying the old TDM MIX SYSTEM. Ebay is a good source for this stuff. What was the last pro tools...

whitman
replies: 4 views: 1,084
SaschaP 15th January 2008

This is in response to the Groove Tubes SFX Line. sfx_products @ Groove Tubes Also interesting is Bose L1 Bose - Products for...

Alex Specht
replies: 4 views: 3,730
AmplitudeAudio 15th January 2008

I am trying to figure out my new monitor situation. I am probably making this too complex, but let me know if something like this...

numrologst
replies: 6 views: 866
dementedchord 15th January 2008

Do any of you deal in spoken word or teaching projects? I have been 2-tracking live events and producing CD's in PTLE for quite...

Heartfelt
replies: 3 views: 685
Heartfelt 15th January 2008

Hi, I just bought a TEAC A-2340SX (which is almost like the Teac A-3340 S, only with less bigger tapes). 4 track... An old man...

MickeySmid
replies: 8 views: 2,150
vernier 15th January 2008

I am searching for a reverb plugin that has some really nice large rooms. I really don't care about exotic reverbs or control...

bdunard
replies: 5 views: 917
bdunard 15th January 2008

...and why? Personally i like anytime after midnight..the world is quite except for my brain and the monitors..anytime...

Sigma
replies: 25 views: 1,294
PhilE 15th January 2008

Hello everyone, my setup is composed by a 002R, an RME octamic D and a Metric Halo ULN-2. I have to record some drums and I plan...

filogab
replies: 4 views: 549
filogab 15th January 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search