The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Any 5042 users? bumpkin

EddieOnProTools
replies: 2 views: 964
narcoman 19th January 2008

alrighty, i'm about to buy a nice console-style desk (furniture, not an actual mixer!) for my new mixing suite but have come...

dubrichie
replies: 10 views: 2,696
planet red 19th January 2008

Hello all, I registered in this forum because I got a good offer on Genelec 8040a monitors and being new to audio world I could...

Stefaan
replies: 2 views: 2,513
Stefaan 19th January 2008

How do you describe the difference between wav and mp3 (320kbit/s) in terms of sound quality? In my book (when using my Denon...

RainbowStorm
replies: 2 views: 1,659
marcus 19th January 2008

I just found this YouTube video clip and I'm just blown away with everything about this song and the way it was recorded. The...

FFTT
replies: 3 views: 872
FFTT 19th January 2008

mezed OK... so I got a soldering kit for xmas as I want to get into building my own cables... this is kind of a lazy question...

kikumoto
replies: 16 views: 2,354
kikumoto 19th January 2008

Haven't seen anyone post this yet, but I thought this might be of interest to some people here: The Sound of Young America:...

Tabnetic
replies: 13 views: 1,779
monkeyxx 19th January 2008

Ok, So there is the SPL and Coleman that have great sound quality. A friend of mine that had the Presonus switcher, told me it's...

indie
replies: 3 views: 660
indie 19th January 2008

Hi all Anyone in perth hire out preamps Thanks guys.

elfy
replies: 1 views: 211
aussie_techie 19th January 2008
replies: 3 views: 1,505
Velvetfreddy 19th January 2008

Ok, I have my sparkling new 2192 here and being fairly inexperienced with this stuff other than my Digi 192, I'm trying to figure...

guittarzzan
replies: 2 views: 697
musaee 19th January 2008

I have not worked with MIDI at all but recently bought a keyboard and 2 midi cables so I can start. I hooked the midi out of my...

heisleyamor
replies: 1 views: 584
manning1 19th January 2008

I finally took possession of the 'universal audio 4110' today (after a month wait) and just got done hooking both of these...

Rripror
replies: 0 views: 1,107
Rripror 19th January 2008

I'm currently recording my Roland TD-10 drum module in my home studio like this: - TD-10 > Two Rolls 4-channel Active DI's...

mmcfarlane
replies: 10 views: 1,038
electropoet 19th January 2008

I have two Mackie 824 monitors and just got the Tannoy TS 10 woofer. I have very little space to place it so I can't just try...

Paul Secondino
replies: 10 views: 1,031
loujudson 19th January 2008

Transfering the archival reel-to-reels of a 1970's era musician to CD for a retrospective has been fascinating... T R Congdon...

joelpatterson
replies: 0 views: 397
joelpatterson 19th January 2008

hi guys I'm about to buy one of the above I've heard the neve plugs and liked them a lot but I don't have the opportunity to...

mr_lerer
replies: 17 views: 1,925
mr_lerer 19th January 2008

I seem to recall a mutiple track work around for BD LE, but I can't find it. Does anyone have a short cut or explanation to...

SoundUniverse
replies: 9 views: 938
Stepping_Stone 19th January 2008

Hey i got an old peavey xr1200 board and its really dirty. I'm looking for a way to clean the faders and pots properly. i tried...

brad.bjmmusic
replies: 6 views: 2,713
gurubuzz 19th January 2008

Could you describe me tone of these units? I know that they are suited for el guitars/drums and vocals .I expect nice , forwarded...

janek 68
replies: 1 views: 873
Akoppenheffer 19th January 2008

Perhaps a dumb question - but I recently got the Kensington track ball - and love it, but I'll be damned if I can figure out how...

manicdown
replies: 3 views: 817
scottwilson 18th January 2008

Recently did a recording of acoustic guitar / singing duet that had a section of singing only and I had (1) track of handclaps...

riffster
replies: 33 views: 4,395
Max headroom 18th January 2008

I know this is "So much gear...", so I'll say that I just bought a used Focusrite 428 for a smoking price and, much to...

chriscoleman
replies: 37 views: 1,548
johnnybregar 18th January 2008

I'm happy to report, after a few hours 'playing' with both (not necessarily a shootout, more of a compare/contrast) that there...

manthe
replies: 1 views: 2,430
karas 18th January 2008

I'm looking for a tracking engineer in the LA area for an album production of a mexican band that's available around...

rodrigo
replies: 1 views: 903
neilio 18th January 2008

I have a channel strip with mic/line and DI in. I was recording an ac gtr part today when I heard a loud POP spike through the...

manthe
replies: 9 views: 1,210
manthe 18th January 2008

Quick stupid question. Will a TDM plugin work on a LE system? I thought I was told it would, it just would use the computers...

bluestarbass
replies: 0 views: 552
bluestarbass 18th January 2008

I just got a new mic, M-Audio Sputnik to be precise, and while it records it is making this tiny little ticking sound. I have no...

Savernake
replies: 7 views: 814
Blast9 18th January 2008

I want to get into sound design for extra $$$....we all know how well recording musicians pays the billsshiee Yes, I have...

BlueRadio
replies: 2 views: 1,320
RKrizman 18th January 2008

Lets say you have purchased some software from a relatively well known company. You install and configure your system according...

MartianRec
replies: 6 views: 653
warhead 18th January 2008

Are the ART headphone amps any good? Ive been looking at the art that holds 4 headphones and the presonus one. Has anyone used...

Deleted User
replies: 6 views: 918
nbrecording 18th January 2008

2 weird/stupid questions about the 1176LN 1. Does any one here have both a reissue 1176LN blackface (with bridged-t) AND a DIY...

manthe
replies: 5 views: 718
Joe Porto 18th January 2008

I have one preamp - Groove tubes The Brick, it seems a nice pre for the home studio, but I need a couple of preamps and am...

hemmick reef
replies: 3 views: 1,379
Janesaid2me 18th January 2008

I could sell my LynxOne and Groove Tubes Brick channel for nearly half the price of one of these babies and end up with an extra...

juicylime
replies: 23 views: 6,815
exit2studios 18th January 2008

To get the tightest bottom do you guys prefer fast attack and slow release or vice versa when using compression on a bus? I've...

rockyroad
replies: 2 views: 598
Surfkat 18th January 2008

Hiya! I went to Vintage King in Detroit and picked up a Lynx Aurora 16 and an API 3124+. I upgraded from 2 Delta 1010's and and...

fooman
replies: 1 views: 572
BLUElightCory 18th January 2008

Wondering if anyone has any real info. about this ? Im guessing is a Sony C800 . Its so detailed but not too spitty . Kinda...

Rich Pell
replies: 2 views: 2,123
wildpark 18th January 2008

Hi, new to this site and just wondering what monitors you'se would recommend for someone producing hip hop... around the $1000...

Beast
replies: 13 views: 1,424
christmasjones 18th January 2008

Another snare mic thread...Does anyone like the E905 or D1 on snare? I am going to shootout snare mics tonight, and I will try...

Yetti
replies: 0 views: 1,606
Yetti 18th January 2008

Hey Everyone, I just realized that I still have a Yamaha AX16-AT card from years back that I never really even used. Anyone...

sanjari
replies: 1 views: 1,718
elguapo1072 18th January 2008

Hello, There are quite some Brauner Phantoms. I will write some of them down now: - Brauner Phantom C (Condensator) - Brauner...

Marly88
replies: 18 views: 5,808
Kai 18th January 2008

Hi Everyone, Pleased to have found your forum kfhkh I'm a Electronic musicaian with a mixing desk quandery and wondered if any...

Electro Sadie
replies: 8 views: 2,846
Electro Sadie 18th January 2008

Hi Guys, I'm in the process of upgrading my converters and decided to order in a Lynx Aurora 8 (though I may go for the 16)...

matta
replies: 4 views: 1,177
schmudde 18th January 2008

Hey everyone. I'm about to pick up altiverb and I'm leaning towards the regular version but I wanna make sure no one has...

drewharris
replies: 10 views: 1,195
colinmiller 18th January 2008

Seriously! Why do people have to apply certain terms to every GOD DAMNED process? Warm compression would be even better.

dbbubba
replies: 6 views: 971
SighBorg 18th January 2008

I did not see any LINK output for the little labs. Let say I want to record live bass. I plug the bass in the INSTRUMENT IN....

tenkas
replies: 2 views: 602
Sarusan 18th January 2008

Hi all, I am planning to buy my first pro monitors for my new setup in my basement. I will be using them mainly for mixing...

someone_flying
replies: 21 views: 1,793
Sqye 18th January 2008

Hey I want to use this synth from garage band. How do i play that through garage band with my midi keyboard and record it into...

Baderup99
replies: 1 views: 625
Baderup99 18th January 2008

Is it just me, or is there a vastly expanding amount of companies making pro audio equipment? I find that really odd that the...

soupking
replies: 9 views: 979
dbbubba 18th January 2008

I recently bought an old cheap mic that had a connector with two prongs on the end... one slightly skinnier than the other....

Beneficial
replies: 6 views: 765
YZ! 18th January 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search