The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I’m having a problem with this mix. The guitars and overall mix sounds pretty good on the monitors and in various cans but...

btsabq
replies: 11 views: 3,428
RainbowStorm 20th January 2008

Ok, so this is my first post here, and I'm sure lots of people are like god dam it! I've answered this question ten billion...

OllieMusic
replies: 37 views: 7,630
Cabbage 20th January 2008

YouTube - The loudest tube guitar amp in the universe...

nandoanalog
replies: 1 views: 677
Empire Prod 20th January 2008

I ran a bunch of DI tests today and thought what the heck, I'd share then with others. Use them as you see fit, no guessing...

mmcfarlane
replies: 7 views: 1,570
mmcfarlane 20th January 2008

Couldn't think of anywhere else to ask, but you guys might know :-) Basically I've had this cheapy set of floorstanding surround...

WeeFace
replies: 1 views: 725
riteup3 20th January 2008

Hey ladies.... Im looking for those of you with an opinion or any comments of the D.W. Fern VT-2. Pref..from those of you who...

paintitblack
replies: 0 views: 529
paintitblack 20th January 2008

I need some format conversion from adat signal to spdif. Possibly the better if I can buy it in europe. Tamas Dragon

tamasdragon
replies: 4 views: 971
Brian Brock 20th January 2008

Hey, i tried searching the forum but couldn't find anything on this Pre amp. Anyone that has it... any feedback would be great...

aidmc
replies: 1 views: 741
Sqye 20th January 2008

So would they help with recording drums in a room thats not acoustic treated. Like would there be a large differnce if i used...

Deleted User
replies: 10 views: 1,776
DigitMus 20th January 2008

Sorry if this topic haunts some of ya...hooppie I just got a call from a buddy asking if I could transfer some 8-track tapes...

SparkyCanada
replies: 3 views: 714
SparkyCanada 20th January 2008

How many folks (especially people not in the pro end of making music) are using either a Mac or a PC? If you own a PC and...

Jamz
replies: 22 views: 1,029
Jamz 20th January 2008

I tried asking an audio related question on the MUSIC COMPUTERS forum, but I got no responses. My question is: Is it...

dbbubba
replies: 19 views: 1,205
mbrebes 20th January 2008

The Tips & Techniques wiki looks like a good system of organising ideas and consolidating the best of old & new...

Kiwiburger
replies: 5 views: 459
Kiwiburger 20th January 2008

Whats a good de-esser plugin out there for cubase?

pikapikapi
replies: 2 views: 8,323
Kiwiburger 20th January 2008

I've been looking to get a Digi 003 Control Surface/interface but there are a few things I'm unsure of. Does it have a master...

kwokwing05
replies: 0 views: 538
kwokwing05 20th January 2008

Where would be a good resource to look for a tracking engineer in the LA area? I'm outside of the US and a band I play with will...

rodrigo
replies: 1 views: 677
RKrizman 20th January 2008

studio jobs seems to be getting rarer and rarer nowadays, i was wondering how most people get started out. well most were go...

zenguan88
replies: 1 views: 1,978
Eganmedia 20th January 2008

Hello everyone, My new audiofire 8 arrived last night, but since them i am unable to get it to work. On the first time i...

jangoux
replies: 6 views: 1,323
Janesaid2me 20th January 2008

Ok, so I just upgraded to an HD system (thanks to mckay aka BOUNCE for the 192 i/o!) in my studio and I want to move all my...

STARSKI
replies: 4 views: 583
STARSKI 19th January 2008

Need a good mic for vocals. Mainly pop/rock. Tried the U195 and is too bright or thin on my voice as well as the vocalist in my...

BadJones
replies: 3 views: 1,129
markhan 19th January 2008

I just wanted to express my appreciation of Lavry'w customer support. I started getting noise out of one channel of my Lavry...

markhan
replies: 0 views: 670
markhan 19th January 2008

Heads up. Shadow Hills Industries Golden Age 8-Channel Mic Preamp - eBay (item 120212468428 end time Jan-25-08 13:02:46...

Jalabodu
replies: 0 views: 663
Jalabodu 19th January 2008

I know there must already be one, but I can't find it. I'm going to buy either a 002 or 003 today, and I hear so much talk...

ONDRAY
replies: 16 views: 2,294
ONDRAY 19th January 2008

Does anyone know how it's conversion fairs against RME? Lynx? Apogee? I'm talking about the optional digital card that you can...

rackdude
replies: 19 views: 1,342
Thinktanx 19th January 2008

I'm looking at the Cascade Namm deals and may indulge....I've read somewhere that there is no sonic difference between the...

CrankyRayHanky
replies: 3 views: 869
Stratgirl 19th January 2008

I've been contemplating lately whether or not it is time for me to move on from my presonus firepod and I was wondering if any of...

startyourdigging
replies: 0 views: 493
startyourdigging 19th January 2008
replies: 0 views: 460
Bierce85 19th January 2008

Hi I have a gig in DC during the Independant DC Film festival in March Anyone know where I might be able to rent a drum kit...

True North
replies: 7 views: 1,213
FFTT 19th January 2008

Has anyone had experience with buzzing coming from the bass and guitars. I am talking about where you tell them to stand in one...

Diegel
replies: 3 views: 5,412
popmann 19th January 2008

Anyone have any fatso before and after mp3's that would like to share ? thanks! kfhkh

Jose Mrochek
replies: 0 views: 534
Jose Mrochek 19th January 2008

There was a thing on telly about the making of the last two Def Leppard albums. Although I totally appreciate the production...

BevvyB
replies: 111 views: 9,263
freeBase 19th January 2008

So, I feel like re-arranging the microphone closet a little bit. I've got some things that don't really blow me away and would...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 13 views: 1,563
Sean Sullivan 19th January 2008

The UA site says NOS tubes and Cinemag transformers. What kind of transformers does the regular unit use? I would expect the...

Reborn
replies: 0 views: 579
Reborn 19th January 2008

I have two half rack DBX units and anytime I need to use them it is a pain in the butt because they aren't linked together where...

Caractacus
replies: 5 views: 1,406
Caractacus 19th January 2008

I've been considering a control surface for Pro Tools, and the JL Cooper looks pretty nice for the money. It looks pretty small,...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 0 views: 1,743

Are these pres any good? I mostly track rock and guitar/piano/vocal stuff, and am curious as to the sound of these. I saw someone...

The Chemist
replies: 3 views: 1,093

In my Studio i have VGA monitors thru-out the entire studio such as : Control Room (2) front and back Main Room (2) Drum Room...

AllAboutTone
replies: 1 views: 617
DeadPoet 19th January 2008

I'm just trying to get a clear idea of what happens when a signal gets stored on tape. It seems to be a fairly commonly held...

ben_allison
replies: 25 views: 990
theblue1 19th January 2008

Hi. I currently own a U87ai, Shure SM81 and BG 4.0, 4 SM57's, Shure BETA 52A. For some strange reason, my 2 SDC's (sm81 and bg...

Pandemonium
replies: 51 views: 3,303
insomnio 19th January 2008

An idea occurred to me. It seems to me that plugin EQ's sound best if you use them to cut frequencies, instead of boosting them....

A440
replies: 16 views: 899
A440 19th January 2008

Any 5042 users? bumpkin

EddieOnProTools
replies: 2 views: 964
narcoman 19th January 2008

alrighty, i'm about to buy a nice console-style desk (furniture, not an actual mixer!) for my new mixing suite but have come...

dubrichie
replies: 10 views: 2,696
planet red 19th January 2008

Hello all, I registered in this forum because I got a good offer on Genelec 8040a monitors and being new to audio world I could...

Stefaan
replies: 2 views: 2,513
Stefaan 19th January 2008

How do you describe the difference between wav and mp3 (320kbit/s) in terms of sound quality? In my book (when using my Denon...

RainbowStorm
replies: 2 views: 1,659
marcus 19th January 2008

I just found this YouTube video clip and I'm just blown away with everything about this song and the way it was recorded. The...

FFTT
replies: 3 views: 872
FFTT 19th January 2008

mezed OK... so I got a soldering kit for xmas as I want to get into building my own cables... this is kind of a lazy question...

kikumoto
replies: 16 views: 2,354
kikumoto 19th January 2008

Haven't seen anyone post this yet, but I thought this might be of interest to some people here: The Sound of Young America:...

Tabnetic
replies: 13 views: 1,779
monkeyxx 19th January 2008

Ok, So there is the SPL and Coleman that have great sound quality. A friend of mine that had the Presonus switcher, told me it's...

indie
replies: 3 views: 660
indie 19th January 2008

Hi all Anyone in perth hire out preamps Thanks guys.

elfy
replies: 1 views: 211
aussie_techie 19th January 2008
replies: 3 views: 1,505
Velvetfreddy 19th January 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search