The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 7
Views: 7
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm looking into getting an RME sound card. My question is will upgrading my card from my old one, (EMU) to RME do anything at...

FatBassPlayer
replies: 3 views: 833
willythekid 23rd January 2008
replies: 7 views: 1,434
peeder 23rd January 2008

Hi guys, I like to keep a sheet of common picnic table plastic/rubberish type material over my korg triton when not in use to...

Deleted #29233
replies: 24 views: 1,177
Space Station 23rd January 2008

Hello, Is the 3124+ basicely four 512c in one rack space? I'd appreciate it if someone can tell me if there is any difference in...

Jackie Moon
replies: 2 views: 752
Jackie Moon 23rd January 2008

I am seriously pulling my hair out. My monitors are buzzing like crazy! It is driving me up a wall! I tried a fancy power...

RMcFarland
replies: 14 views: 1,044
Kiwiburger 23rd January 2008

Hello, I want to grab a pair of monitoring headphones and am looking for some recommendations. I am considering the AKG K...

lesterdiamond
replies: 2 views: 1,848
johnnybregar 23rd January 2008

So what pattern do you guys recommend for OHs using the akg 414 b uls?

NandoOg7
replies: 8 views: 782
Jules 23rd January 2008

Hello, We are currently searching for a pair of new monitors to add to our studio, and we would like to know now what the best...

Marly88
replies: 3 views: 628
Peter MacColeman 23rd January 2008

Has anyone here had any experience micing an erhu, the Chinese 2-string fiddle? I've been doing a bunch of recordings and never...

RKrizman
replies: 18 views: 4,359
RKrizman 23rd January 2008

anybody got any genius tips for softening a distorted vocal? just got sent an album to mix and it's pretty well recorded apart...

turing
replies: 13 views: 23,836
Jonboy79 23rd January 2008

If your studio or you have engineered a title that has been certified by the RIAA you are entitled to a certified Gold or...

Dejaygold
replies: 0 views: 1,666
Dejaygold 23rd January 2008

you guys that have SSL rooms, and mix.. what do you charge per song ? Not calling on famous mixers, people doing indie work with...

Jose Mrochek
replies: 1 views: 725
DontLetMeDrown 23rd January 2008

If I were to buy a Pro Tools HD3 Accel system, what else do I need to get it going? Im sure I need hardware, was looking at the...

bigggidy
replies: 3 views: 628
Tony Shepperd 23rd January 2008

I'm a songwriter/singer/drummer and an admitted "closet guitarist". I love the instrument. Many times late at night...

emkay
replies: 22 views: 1,990
allencollins 23rd January 2008

Anyone heard both? How would you describe them? Have you a preference for male spoken word? And while we're at it, how about the...

3rd&4thT
replies: 6 views: 3,383
buzzjoe 22nd January 2008

Hi, the RME Totalmix, the Firestudio, the Alesis IO 26 and maybe others have a DSP-mixer that provides INDEPENDENT Stereo-Mixes...

Christof
replies: 0 views: 577
Christof 22nd January 2008

I haven't really used my pair of Distressors for a long time, so I fired them up and I think I've lost the love for them. Just...

Aearth
replies: 22 views: 1,792
Aearth 22nd January 2008

Hi Folks, last night somebody entered my place and stole some stuff!! I was sleeping khrthjdrt and didn't notice...

Sput
replies: 26 views: 1,732
vernier 22nd January 2008

Cheers mates! Having read through many threads on this forum I'm still pretty confused. I'm about to start the reamping stage on...

MaZi
replies: 6 views: 1,006
gsqd 22nd January 2008

I have an Oktava Mk- 012-01 which unfortunately has gotten dropped and is now rattling on the inside and the signal cuts in and...

Cabinneighbors
replies: 0 views: 793
Cabinneighbors 22nd January 2008

boing WINNER TO BE ANNOUNCED MID-DECEMBER boing THANKS!!!!!!I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED boing With hat in hand, I, Bob G. aka...

homestudioguy
replies: 67 views: 3,338
homestudioguy 22nd January 2008

I have a few hundred bucks to spend on dynamic mics for my studio, to bolster our lineup. I am looking at getting an elctrovoice...

littleguy
replies: 1 views: 1,148
joelpatterson 22nd January 2008

I have a $2200 budget, and I will go with either Roland MV8800 and I can buy my own keyboard (which one for $500 though? any...

Sparro
replies: 3 views: 592
Sparro 22nd January 2008

I have recorded a song in 24bit 96khz that I want to mix. To learn more about mixing I borrowed a DVD called Internal mixing. It...

noone
replies: 17 views: 9,324
pkautzsch 22nd January 2008

Hey I am thinking about picking up a faderport to use as a control surface in Reaper, however, I have yet to hear of anyone doing...

Thrice_Removed
replies: 1 views: 3,065
DontLetMeDrown 22nd January 2008

I bought a Groove Tubes GT67 for my small home studio a few years ago (6x feet - not good on the acoustics either) , and although...

hemmick reef
replies: 12 views: 1,952
NATAS 22nd January 2008

How long do you guys think it will be before Mackie or Yamaha have a controller to compete with the MC control and Mix? I'm...

JB872
replies: 4 views: 823
JB872 22nd January 2008

Hi, I own an Alesis X2 24 channels console. I mix ITB but always use the console preamps and EQ when tracking. I'm looking for...

luctellier
replies: 11 views: 1,665
luctellier 22nd January 2008

So if you all had 2,500-3,000.00 to spend on a drum kit and mics for studio/live applications what would you spend it on?

TheRigaletto
replies: 27 views: 1,353
mltamisin 22nd January 2008

I wish I was a great thinker and I could come up with my own personal Unified Field Theory of the music industry... and, that may...

joelpatterson
replies: 2 views: 1,453
tINY 22nd January 2008

I really enjoy mixing analog with my console. I'm using Lynx converters right now. The mix sounds much bigger and smoother going...

mltamisin
replies: 2 views: 719
Popbott 22nd January 2008

Hi, I'd like to know, what length has been usable for you: ADAT (converter => Interface) Firewire (interface <=>...

Christof
replies: 6 views: 1,954
Christof 22nd January 2008

Okay I use Logic 8 and right now I have a RME FF800 for my interface but I have a question. I was thinking about going to PT HD...

stresstour
replies: 2 views: 604
kittonian 22nd January 2008

How do you guys go about micing drummers with low-set cymbals and whatnot? I need to mic up a drummer whose cymbals and toms are...

fooman
replies: 7 views: 623
fooman 22nd January 2008

i've recently renovated my studio and a lot of the dimensions have changed. the new control room is about 20 ft. wide on the...

blackwatch5805
replies: 4 views: 713
mltamisin 22nd January 2008

I have notice that the better AD/DA converters have higher dynamic ranges. Does that mean that dynamic range is a good judge of a...

Heartfelt
replies: 2 views: 4,911
Heartfelt 22nd January 2008

I'm deciding on a 2 channel AD/DA converter purchase and I've read on Gearslutz many times it is a good idea to run your final...

Charger
replies: 0 views: 514
Charger 22nd January 2008

Right now I'm recording digitally through my firepod and into my KRK RP-6s. I really love the sound/depth of analog recorded...

heisleyamor
replies: 14 views: 1,293
heisleyamor 22nd January 2008

Hello I am looking for a recording software and a interface. I thought about Logic 8. I found the fireface wich has AKM...

Derkoettner
replies: 1 views: 456
JPeters86 22nd January 2008

I finally got around to getting a new website together over the last couple of days. Giant Wafer Studios - Home I am not a...

TornadoTed
replies: 0 views: 1,180
TornadoTed 22nd January 2008

please admin, delete this post

Gabriel Sousa
replies: 1 views: 561
Savernake 22nd January 2008

does anyone know how to make a d.i. similar to the redbox?

RUDEONTOUR
replies: 0 views: 597
RUDEONTOUR 22nd January 2008

Hi Guys. I do not get it in my mind while I am writing a little paper for my songwriting students in coherence with...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 2 views: 1,381
Kiwiburger 22nd January 2008

I bought a bunch of 1gb flash drives with my logo on them. I sell one to every client at my cost and dump all the rough mixes...

Jake Dempsey
replies: 6 views: 1,199
Jules 22nd January 2008

Did anybody here got rid of your Summing Box because thought was not worth it and instead bought something else?? if yes please...

zak7
replies: 105 views: 14,197
bigbongo 22nd January 2008

I recently got some new Tannoy Ellipse 8 monitors, and only have prosumer cables for them, will I really hear a big difference if...

djanogil
replies: 8 views: 945
djanogil 22nd January 2008

anyone know the law about an engineer putting sound clips of thier mixes on the internet for people to listen to or download full...

Sigma
replies: 7 views: 796
The Byre 22nd January 2008

Hey all. I'm somewhat new to the H3000 and was trying out the Buenos Notches patch but was surprised to hear that it was only...

jarbar
replies: 2 views: 1,194
Ruudman 22nd January 2008

Right now my partner and I are looking for a mic to use on female vocals. The pre's that I currently own are a Pacifica,...

tengu
replies: 0 views: 609
tengu 22nd January 2008

There are a number of things I think makes the choice easy. Here is my top 10 list of why I choose digital over analog. 10....

RainbowStorm
replies: 15 views: 2,321
RoundBadge 22nd January 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search