The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hello, what you advice me ? v72 ( vintage ) or v78m thanks

Gabriel Sousa
replies: 9 views: 1,850
jimmyjimjim 27th January 2008

I'm looking for a program to batch convert a lot of stereo 32bit 48kHz wav impuls responses. It mus split the stereo files in...

JazzPipo
replies: 5 views: 1,084
JazzPipo 27th January 2008

Do I run the clock cable out from the AD16X to the input of the DA16x, or vice versa? Thanks in advance.

LarryClutch
replies: 3 views: 573
LarryClutch 27th January 2008

I am looking for an acoustic amp and am trying to decide between the Genz Benz Shenandoah Pro 200 or the Hartke AC150. The...

relaxandreflect
replies: 3 views: 1,413
relaxandreflect 27th January 2008

Working on a new Metal CD, and I am going to re amp the direct bass tracks into a GK amp head with 2 15's. I have had good...

Yetti
replies: 10 views: 2,175
Yetti 27th January 2008

Hello , anybody knows these microphones or has made comparisons? I know Pelusos(too bright for me) , i know TeleAK47 (more mids...

janek 68
replies: 3 views: 1,102
RobbyPowell 27th January 2008

I'm planning to buy a tape machine. Researching the market and given my small budget I've narrowed down the possibilities to...

Ciozzi
replies: 24 views: 2,938
Ciozzi 27th January 2008

hi whats the best string quartet sample library available? I'm meaning single notes, similar to eastwests symphonic...

matt thomas
replies: 4 views: 9,443
kosi 27th January 2008

Looks like the 550A reissue as we know it is being discontinued. API will be introducing two 550A units this fall. There will...

I.T.
replies: 19 views: 3,079
kreeper_6 27th January 2008

I've seen a number of people saying record right off the rca jack on the harp for Rhodes.If you take this route would you use...

PRuthenburg
replies: 10 views: 2,078
James Lehmann 27th January 2008

HI...I have RME hdsp 9632 pci and I want to add another two input and two outputs. I want to keep the RME since its a real...

mr_lerer
replies: 11 views: 14,356
James Lehmann 27th January 2008

I really want a new Mac Pro 8 core. At the moment I have an HD4 with the older PCI Process cards with a 7 slot PCI Magma...

metalworks
replies: 5 views: 1,950
juniorhifikit 27th January 2008

Did your Mediadesk satellites come with their rubber feet already applied, or were they packed in a separate place for you to put...

AndreH
replies: 0 views: 590
AndreH 27th January 2008

Well guys, thanks to you I've picked up not only great recording advice that have actually helped my recordings immensely and...

ColourSurround
replies: 2 views: 622
EricF 27th January 2008

Hi all, Just thought it might be interesting to see what one other consider to be their important goto EQ points (ie, the...

tee boy
replies: 12 views: 2,693
astronmr20 27th January 2008

I just went to Philly PA for two weeks to visit some friends and one of my buddies is a big jazz guy and we went to a lot of jazz...

BigJunk
replies: 17 views: 3,762
numrologst 27th January 2008

Thanks to every one who helped me in a thread about dig. pianos last week. There were some great recommendations and a link to an...

manthe
replies: 64 views: 4,719

Hello all! I have been lurking here for a long time and would like some of the excellent advice you guys give out: I am a...

Mike Brown
replies: 29 views: 2,066
slipstream 27th January 2008

YouTube - BeatBearing demo

astronmr20
replies: 0 views: 1,191

Hello all... I recently modified my recording space and set up a seperate mix/control room... I just started using it a few...

Anselmo
replies: 6 views: 1,124
john.sawyer 27th January 2008

Is it sufficient protection for my microphones to put plastic food bags round them, tied down with plastic coated wire ties, and...

Kroy
replies: 20 views: 1,639
channelcat 27th January 2008

I have $200 saved right now, & i could probably stretch something around $300. I'm mixing everything in Garageband right now,...

Fluency
replies: 27 views: 1,895
uncle duncan 27th January 2008

When mixing ITB with external hardware, which is the best way to patch them? It seems very conveniant to just have the ins/outs...

degas
replies: 8 views: 1,003
degas 27th January 2008

I finally got my corner set up @ my new house. We have a few cats, and they have claws. (Yes there's a door, but it's not always...

drmmrboy
replies: 13 views: 669
cooker 27th January 2008

Hey What's up ya'll I have a big gospel mix I have to do with live piano, drums, horns ,organ, bass. I was looking for some...

Intergroove
replies: 13 views: 1,367
dannygold 27th January 2008

Hi It's seems like an incredible synth but how is it in processing an external audio? Does it give the analog warmth to the...

dirty bit
replies: 6 views: 709
mr_lerer 27th January 2008
replies: 1 views: 613
tINY 27th January 2008

what do u consider is the most Beautiful EQ for lead vocals?

ToneRexx
replies: 35 views: 4,185
mark714 26th January 2008

Checked with Blackbird and they don't rent Peluso. I am renting because I am interested in buying. P12 2247LE 22...

bdunard
replies: 3 views: 593
Johnkenn 26th January 2008

any video game composers out there? (or sfx guys). just been looking into it lately...wanna know what some of your experiences...

rodge
replies: 1 views: 811
thx1138 26th January 2008

. one of my myspace profiles: MySpace.com - Musicianist - 93 - Male - NEW YORK -...

Sqye
replies: 0 views: 590
Sqye 26th January 2008

I've been considering purchasing a Mackie Big Knob for a while now because my Mackie 1604VLZ is overkill for just switching...

loopy
replies: 1 views: 766
loopy 26th January 2008

This one goes out to everybody who is mixing for a living, because speakers are really crucial for this job. For years I´ve...

tobymusic
replies: 28 views: 2,196
[email protected] 26th January 2008

Just looking into cabling my new set up. I need to get some dsub cables made. I hear that redco and mogami snakes are similar?...

Nu-tra
replies: 0 views: 1,270
Nu-tra 26th January 2008

So I've got 3 guitars, none of them are very high quality. One of them belongs to a friend who doesn't want to sell it and get a...

Jax
replies: 28 views: 3,933
Jax 26th January 2008

So I just got a mint 73 stage and old Traynor combo tube amp off Craigslist for free!Called them up and they said yeah everything...

PRuthenburg
replies: 14 views: 1,046
PRuthenburg 26th January 2008

Due to the show selling out early I am looking for tickets (2) to the The Grammy Awards will make a generous offer well above...

T_R_S
replies: 0 views: 471
T_R_S 26th January 2008

I'm thumbing through the manual and I don't see where it mentions specifically how to export an entire session: audio files,...

guittarzzan
replies: 6 views: 855
Sigma 26th January 2008

Hi. I'm not from United States. I wondered if in USA, when you buy gear over the internet (sweetwater, mercenary,...

Pandemonium
replies: 25 views: 1,349
sears 26th January 2008

HI Just wanted to know if Sherman fb has this LFO modulation type . would like to know which analog filters offers this nice...

mr_lerer
replies: 0 views: 578
mr_lerer 26th January 2008

I've done some digging and I can not find any info on the DBX 208...not even on DBX's site. I know it 'exists' andthat it is a...

manthe
replies: 2 views: 1,719
manthe 26th January 2008

OK so the industry is going down. electronic music, home recording, piracy, lack of preproduction. Whatever you choose to blame...

anon001
replies: 10 views: 1,574
ericwall 26th January 2008

maybe not the right place for this, but..want to hear from unsigned funk bands-you know the stuff- tight grooves, hammonds,...

josha
replies: 21 views: 1,757
Protools Guy 26th January 2008

Bear with me on this type of "beating a dead horse"question. I think I am finally learning enough about this...

uptoolate
replies: 2 views: 746
uptoolate 26th January 2008

How do I go pro / land a studio job? Just like thousands of other people, I'm graduating with a Music Tech degree (BA) in...

primemeat64
replies: 95 views: 9,238
Jules 26th January 2008

I have a few tracks were i need to lay down some basslines on this weekend. I want to buy a reddi DI but since I don't have...

BassTerd
replies: 0 views: 624
BassTerd 26th January 2008

Hey there everyone... I´m gonna add a third pair of monitors to my studio-setup and I´ve been looking at the Yamaha HS 50 and...

Anselmo
replies: 16 views: 7,667
bexarametric 26th January 2008

I am looking at an Ampeg Classic SVT bass amp with tears in the Tolex and a couple of pots are broken off. I want to make sure...

relaxandreflect
replies: 0 views: 782
relaxandreflect 26th January 2008

Setup the new board this week(GB4-24 'soundcraft') and I'm using the inserts for the 'tape return'.kfhkh This works fine if I...

Rripror
replies: 0 views: 658
Rripror 26th January 2008

My first post so bear with me fellow gear slutz. freshflowe I am opening up a recording studio very soon and Id appreciate some...

youngmain
replies: 3 views: 1,436
youngmain 26th January 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search