The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I don't usually mix on headphones but I've been reading a lot about it lately on other forums, so tonight I ran some of my mixes...

djwayne
replies: 5 views: 640
djwayne 31st January 2008

(((((((((I have been looking for a hand built class A tube amp. Orange is at the top of my list, but I want to make sure there...

relaxandreflect
replies: 30 views: 4,172
Francis Vaughan 31st January 2008

Is there a sonic difference, and what is it? I need a really good preamp, I like the 3124, but would like to save the...

CLH
replies: 3 views: 832
CLH 31st January 2008

I have been searching all day for some audio examples to compare Nebula with the real EMT plate reverb, could somebody post some...

danielbest
replies: 1 views: 2,025
danielbest 31st January 2008

Hi, if it's the wrong forum, please move it, but I have so much gear, so little time :-)... My addiction for crazy instruments,...

toolstudio
replies: 8 views: 9,410
warmer 31st January 2008

Hey, I was wondering if anyone had any insight in how to get that perfectly plain lead guitar tone on The Kinks' "Waterloo...

obtainknowledge
replies: 8 views: 2,463
Unclenny 31st January 2008

Just a reminder to everyone..... ....that if you see flame wars building on GS threads, please use the 'report a post' function....

Jules
replies: 0 views: 917
Jules 31st January 2008

Hello all - I'm looking for a CD player with XLR outputs along with consumer level outputs to connect my Event 20/20bas monintors...

guitarbth
replies: 9 views: 5,214
orange 31st January 2008

i was just given a fully functional Roland Space Echo RE-150. i've never used tape echo before...anyone out there use a Space...

ghetto3jon
replies: 3 views: 5,521
baikonour 31st January 2008

YouTube - Mechanical Drums

sleestack
replies: 6 views: 1,257
Annex2 31st January 2008

Okay, how's this for an esoteric question? What kind of sonic differences might I expect from these two tubes, all things else...

JMc
replies: 0 views: 3,229
JMc 31st January 2008

I am about to get the HD600. Is the "burning in" technique true?

Rev. Robb
replies: 13 views: 1,482
madsmix 31st January 2008

let's say I have some of those. how much would you be willing to pay? mono-channels or stereo racks? internal or external...

George Necola
replies: 7 views: 1,220
reid 31st January 2008

I guess ribbons aren't really "low end" so I reposted here...I really prefer the lack of high frequency attack in my...

emptyman
replies: 1 views: 1,163
peeceebee 31st January 2008

I have found a neve logic 3 and audiofile sc for sale, and looking for opinons on this system....

runek
replies: 0 views: 1,143
runek 31st January 2008

I am wanting a main preamp for vocals and Synths I am debating whether to get This True Systems Pre or the Great River Mp2-nv? I...

Plove
replies: 9 views: 1,557
Confusionator 31st January 2008

Every once in awhile I'll go mix an old recording I did from a clean board if I have a few hours gap in my day. Today, I pulled...

amishsixstringe
replies: 13 views: 786
colinmiller 31st January 2008

Hi all, I was hoping to get some real experienced views in the area of good home studio monitors. I need to purchase a...

jamesosullivan1
replies: 3 views: 5,460
bino_5150 31st January 2008

Just curious what people on this forum have to say about the school McNally Smith located in St Paul MN, though somewhat similar...

tchristen
replies: 2 views: 1,793
tchristen 31st January 2008

What kind of kick drum is used in closer? (I remember hearing that its copied from some other track but I mean, how does one...

hduncan
replies: 10 views: 3,459
cable 31st January 2008

Anybody use them? What do you think?

johnbohn
replies: 0 views: 536
johnbohn 31st January 2008

An oldie but a goodie: Pitchfork Gives Music 6.8 | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

FossilTooth
replies: 2 views: 1,094
onion 31st January 2008

has anyone seen this yet? i'm curious to know if it's some sort of commentary on the sad state of recording affairs. it just came...

cubivore
replies: 1 views: 616
JimboJones 31st January 2008

I've been listening to my computers desktop speakers pretty damn loud for the past 2 1/2 hours or so and my ears aren't fatigued....

Andrew07
replies: 5 views: 1,522
Flora 31st January 2008

Howdy, I recently had my UM70 / MV692 serviced and custom modified by a couple of highly regarded mic tech's in Germany. I was...

primemeat64
replies: 0 views: 537
primemeat64 31st January 2008

Finally got around to properly setting up my A7's and sub8 today and I'm loving them together! I didn't even know until I went to...

Bierce85
replies: 3 views: 760
Bierce85 31st January 2008

I’m interested in buying an inexpensive, portable headphone amp. Has anyone used the Total AirHead? It is $149. It would be for...

mixerguy
replies: 11 views: 2,315
JFN - Sonalksis 31st January 2008

Greetings! I was perusing the Korg user group site and there was a thread regarding keyboard stands. There was even a query if...

Bandito9
replies: 1 views: 7,190
uncle duncan 31st January 2008

I'm considering buying one, what do people think of it?

xsamsalx
replies: 2 views: 1,323
Talljoe 31st January 2008

I used to refer to them occasionally to dial in my Mesa Mark2c but apparently they are reconstructing the website and have taken...

elpelotero
replies: 2 views: 603
elpelotero 31st January 2008

its easy to forget how fortunate a lot of us are to be involved in something where we can constantly be learning, improving, and...

chaka89
replies: 2 views: 578
chaka89 31st January 2008

Based on experience, what are your perceptions?

kissingonstilts
replies: 7 views: 1,323
Velvetfreddy 31st January 2008

Hi, quick question I am looping out of logic's i/o plugin through a dbx 160a. Now I want to add a drawmer ds404 in to the chain...

127Riot
replies: 2 views: 563
127Riot 31st January 2008

OK - here is my issue with one of the setups that I run... I have an analog console that is also an ADDA. It has line-in, mic...

manthe
replies: 3 views: 552
Snatchman 30th January 2008

I have a chance to get a couple Shure mics from a friend who has worked for the firm for decades. Would like advice on what I...

infopimpster
replies: 12 views: 1,158
johnbohn 30th January 2008

What makes a song good? I am not talking about subjective stuff here, I mean, there are certain things that seem universal, and...

hduncan
replies: 6 views: 695
MarkRB 30th January 2008

Hi guys, i know allot of you are using ftp servers to send large files rangig into gigabytes in size over the net. I am looking...

jimmyz
replies: 17 views: 789
Silas Holmes 30th January 2008

Hi guys, Anyone going to the Network Night at the Roundhouse on Friday? I'm going but got no-one to go with. I don't really know...

dangoudie
replies: 1 views: 444
MarkRB 30th January 2008

hey guys, I just bought the E-MU 0404USB Interface, and despite my best set-up efforts (even folliwing that damn book) has...

NazgulDeath
replies: 0 views: 426
NazgulDeath 30th January 2008

Anyone hear of this? I just saw some studio "MySpace" page that "Just added 16 super high end mic preamps and the...

Infernal Device
replies: 5 views: 1,937
Dirty Halo 30th January 2008

Anyone using this? I would love a Mackie control, but can't swing the price. Is this a good low cost alternative?

uptoolate
replies: 24 views: 4,525
Tantrum The Cat 30th January 2008

Hi All I'm very tentatively enquiring about commissioning some drums. The track is pop rock and the budget is...

Jam
replies: 47 views: 2,532
travisbrown 30th January 2008

A couple questions for ya: -What is a "safe" level of db's to be exposed to for a few hours while...

guittarzzan
replies: 13 views: 1,313
Karl J 30th January 2008

It happens occasionally, my Tannoy Ellipse 8 emit a click/pop, even when no music is playing. It's not a clocking issue as it...

djanogil
replies: 9 views: 633
feyshay 30th January 2008

Hello Slutz. Looking for feedback on a yet to be released CD. Samples automatically play on the page below. Recorded through a...

MCA
replies: 0 views: 577
MCA 30th January 2008

iv read that its good to check your mixes with headphones. i have a pair of yamaha hs80s speakers and boss tripod headphones....

cassiopamusic
replies: 0 views: 446
cassiopamusic 30th January 2008

I'm Looking for an experienced/skilled Audio Engineer in Denver, CO area...??? I need some engineering help. Prefer to discuss...

stonecutter54
replies: 0 views: 663
stonecutter54 30th January 2008

Here is my chain... Guitar -> JLM DI ->custom API-ish 312 -> Digi 002 -> Amplitube 2 When the sample rate is set at...

TRA
replies: 2 views: 617
TRA 30th January 2008

So I've seen a few thread on where to get the best web/ftp/e-mail host from and I must the best I've seen is site5 SITE5 I was a...

johnbohn
replies: 0 views: 637
johnbohn 30th January 2008

I open up my Fake Les Paul from early 70's and found some weird soldering magic. I need help to fix my guitar are there any...

greatgreatriver
replies: 6 views: 1,805
greatgreatriver 30th January 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search