The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I recently saw that DesertIslandAudio.com had a mic pre set up with two SSL SL615E modules, yielding four mic preamps in a little...

FunkFaker
replies: 13 views: 6,727
FunkFaker 1st February 2008

Hi guys! I will soon be graduating with a BSc in Music composition and technology (a fancy way of saying I can write Fugues and...

jjharvey
replies: 7 views: 751
jjharvey 1st February 2008

...i am really enjoying all the centromatic records....is Matt Pence a Gearslutz member? Has anybody worked with...

Alexi
replies: 5 views: 2,023
exit2studios 1st February 2008

Hi all, finally, after thinking about it for years, I've moved to London. I've packed my whole life in the car, including all the...

markisha
replies: 12 views: 1,280
PhilE 1st February 2008

i'm wondering what ADc you use, most often for vocals. tell me your music genere/style if is "other", please write...

Gabriel Sousa
replies: 22 views: 1,466
Jim Williams 1st February 2008

Hi I have 3 gefell pm 750 mics . Two of them sound the same and the third one is much louder (like 10 db) and has more bass . I...

bass man
replies: 0 views: 611
bass man 1st February 2008

If I want to record my synths through a Great River preamp ... which has MIC and HI-Z inputs, will I need some type of converter...

daemond_matrix
replies: 3 views: 942
daemond_matrix 1st February 2008

Sorry if this is totally stupid, where the heck to the two 4-prong outputs (labeled for phantom power) connect to the B.A. 6sp...

grantlandau
replies: 12 views: 1,009
pan60 1st February 2008

Hello, I am going to tour the USA and I need advice on adapters etc.. How is the situation? I am from Europe (Germany / UK)...

ilovemusic
replies: 23 views: 1,721
dbbubba 1st February 2008

I dig this plug-in! I never had the chance to use to the hardware piece nor known anyone who did. Supposedly,...

salvomix
replies: 5 views: 1,656
dbbubba 1st February 2008

I always feel like I have to preface questions by pointing out that I have searched for info. I found a number of comments...

drumzealot
replies: 36 views: 3,941
Lee Knight 1st February 2008

I'm hoping someone here can easily help me figure out my hardware challenged issues... So to that I say thanks you in advance! ...

InstituteOfNoise
replies: 17 views: 753
InstituteOfNoise 1st February 2008

Hi, I am just trying to understand the RME range but it is confusing. I want to know what is better sonically than there...

jazztone
replies: 23 views: 1,922
Reborn 1st February 2008

Hello Just bought a Mac and Logic8. I have a Focusrite ISA220 with digital out, so what I need is a firewire interface with...

Fevre
replies: 9 views: 1,366
tallrd 1st February 2008

If you have 15 mins to waste (edit: to learn something new), take a look at how this skilled french engineer with the proper...

jindrich
replies: 0 views: 604
jindrich 1st February 2008

Does anyone have any tips on how to mix a drop bass into a song? I'm working on a metal album that has a few hits per song. ...

jmcdaniel_ee
replies: 8 views: 4,989
Methlab 1st February 2008

hey, I was wondering if anyone knows how to open the microphone casing on the old Electro Voice 635's (not the 635a/b) but the...

Glowplug
replies: 0 views: 1,734
Glowplug 1st February 2008

Hey guys, Anyone familiar with the Altec 633a, . . I'm trying to remove the front grill so that I can clean the inside of the...

Studiodrum
replies: 10 views: 3,097
Dan Kennedy 1st February 2008

I've been reading threads and researching for far too long! It's time to pull the pin!:deth: Scenario: I'm selling the Mackie...

Rripror
replies: 20 views: 5,125
Yetti 1st February 2008

are theses things worth a damn? I was mainly considering these pedals for live use. The Boss and Fishman pedals look decent...

dzara 4
replies: 3 views: 626
GuitarRuss 1st February 2008

I have an Orange Rockerverb 50 Combo and am currently recording in the studio. I've found that I don't like the Vintage 30's for...

Polymerben
replies: 3 views: 803
Texum 1st February 2008

Hello folks: I’m looking for the best deal in an active sub for my NS10s. I’ll try my NS10s again. Love the mids but...

insomnio
replies: 28 views: 2,671
SamSpacey 1st February 2008

Trust me when I say I realize the price of a new 2-1176. I am trying to step up to good outboard compression. I have been offered...

layez
replies: 10 views: 866
mu6gr8 1st February 2008

So a little glimpse into how our favorite bands are without the help of the engineers, producers and the general magic of...

mdme_sadie
replies: 6 views: 722
Dr Funk 1st February 2008

I have the Strobotuner pedal, but often times will use strobosoft when recording acoustic guitar or using other instrument. With...

feyshay
replies: 3 views: 561
MFactProd 1st February 2008

ok so i am considering a new amp head for bands to use in the studio. the style of music i record is metal like exodus, testament...

maskedman72
replies: 92 views: 8,415
vtone 1st February 2008

Buy AKG WMS 40 PRO Guitar Wireless System online at Musician's Friend So I'm liking how this gear looks, and the great product...

DeathShrimp
replies: 3 views: 938
WKG 1st February 2008

Well the royer definitely came out the best of the 3 mics we tried (121, 421, and 57) but my guitarist is still not satisfied...

Diegel
replies: 79 views: 3,745
salvomix 1st February 2008

i feel like a friggin' NOOB. i could not get my Ensemble to work with Pro Tools AT ALL. i could hook the interface up via...

IndieRockStudio
replies: 3 views: 633
IndieRockStudio 1st February 2008

Hi, I've recently acquired 2 MD441's, but one of 'em sounds really awful. It's got a nasty ~1 kHz "spike", that...

rumblefuzz
replies: 4 views: 1,391
rumblefuzz 1st February 2008

This just goes toshow you can't judge a book by it's "cover". Or in this case, maybe you should! Rockin...

Heartfelt
replies: 0 views: 1,051
Heartfelt 1st February 2008

Hi, I was wondering if this console has any use. It does have P&G faders and is in good shape. Are the mic pres any...

magnet
replies: 0 views: 1,522
magnet 1st February 2008

I was looking at both of those because they are re-20ish with a higher output. Which would you choose and why? I'm looking to do...

rackdude
replies: 25 views: 4,227
BradM 1st February 2008
replies: 0 views: 890
Pfraser 1st February 2008

i am about to do a series of flute and piano duets in a studio setting with fairly neutral acoustics. i have done plenty of...

jnorman
replies: 10 views: 1,968
Dan 31st January 2008

hello my dears... anyone know about these phasers? did they do a "blue face" version like the bf20 flanger and bd80...

mat sampson
replies: 0 views: 1,180
mat sampson 31st January 2008

Hi there, Just wanted to find out if this the normal way its done. I have various mics that i want to patch into various...

NYMo
replies: 12 views: 965
tINY 31st January 2008

I'm having a tough time deciding what i wanna buy. I'm thinking either a Framus Dragon, or the Framus Ruby Top CS head. I don't...

xiDOdaCHAchax
replies: 2 views: 818
xiDOdaCHAchax 31st January 2008

there must be something wrong with my digi 002. I recently bought a Mytek 192 stereo adc and I tried to set the external clock on...

lucasmusic
replies: 5 views: 3,173
lucasmusic 31st January 2008

Hey there guys, Seeking some interns for a studio "re-opening" on Long Island. I've taken over management of the...

orksnork
replies: 7 views: 1,068
orksnork 31st January 2008

Hello. This is my first post here. I basically have a bunch of newbie questions and I don`t even know this stuff enough to even...

Odd-Arne
replies: 13 views: 891
nedorama 31st January 2008

i recently purchased this unit and i'm having a big problem with the gain. from what i've read on this site folks who own them...

zaid
replies: 0 views: 1,482
zaid 31st January 2008

I am thinking of upgrading some hardware and start actually recording things INTO logic instead of just using softsynths and...

erichzann
replies: 4 views: 1,340
erichzann 31st January 2008

I'm trying to work out ideas about tuning the kick to relate to the bass. Some people suggest picking whether you want the kick...

ben_allison
replies: 30 views: 8,420
Rednose 31st January 2008

I'm looking for some new monitors, especially for producing (subbass-heavy) electronic music on it. At the moment I am using...

dimme3
replies: 23 views: 4,891
NathanEldred 31st January 2008

What’s the first mic(s) you would grab if you had to pair it with a BAE 1073 to record an acoustic guitar for pop-rock stuff?...

Stratgirl
replies: 6 views: 1,152
Janesaid2me 31st January 2008

I have a dilemma. I have a TC Gold Channel which needs a new PSU. On the other hand, there's the Toft ATC2. Now put aside the...

Deleted User
replies: 3 views: 1,220
Deleted User 31st January 2008

hello, i have just started moving all my stuff into a new room. I see that on RealTraps - How To Set Up a Room it talks about...

macleod
replies: 61 views: 16,568
Ethan Winer 31st January 2008

Has anyone had great success using a plug-in (TDM or RTAS) that can do drum sample replacement in realtime? I've been playing...

freeBase
replies: 8 views: 2,172
Jake 2.0 31st January 2008

Hi! I have 2 pairs of Vic Firth iso-phones. Ppl I record love them, and I love them. I need more, but the local music shop...

fooman
replies: 0 views: 894
fooman 31st January 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search