The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm about ready to pull the trigger on some new tom mics. I'm looking to get 4 of whatever kind I decide on, and I'd like to keep...

PoorGlory
replies: 41 views: 4,098
Malcolm Boyce 4th February 2008

Hi guys, I have a Sitar (& perc) session coming up so I'm going to do some demos for my site at the same time. I haven't...

andy_simpson
replies: 0 views: 4,945
andy_simpson 4th February 2008

Did anybody see Letterman's Technical Maintainence bit tonight. All about their new D-Command and upgrading from PT 6 to...

drBill
replies: 35 views: 2,537
ToddP 4th February 2008

Which keyboard compliments an MV 8800 the best My measuring stick - 1. SOUNDS - for Hip Hop (Orchestra, Guitar, heavy and...

Sparro
replies: 5 views: 869
Grumblefoot 4th February 2008

Ok so we all have about 3 types of projects we work on A: the musicians are bad and we hate it B: the musicians are great and...

EstateMatt
replies: 23 views: 1,307
Chris 4th February 2008

Hey guys, im thinking of getting a Digico D5 Digital live mixer/recorder system. any thoughts about this thing? got any exprince...

noam_rightway
replies: 0 views: 909
noam_rightway 4th February 2008

Hey guys... I'm looking to replace my 002R with a 003R and pair it with one of the following: Lavry Blue, Big Ben or Aurora. Is...

TapeOp
replies: 8 views: 1,326
BLUElightCory 4th February 2008

So I got my first paid job the other day. Did a little 4 song demo for a friend and he paid me $300. Flushed with pride and...

byrd62au
replies: 3 views: 938
Akoppenheffer 4th February 2008

hi,is there any idia about tc gold channel?gold channel vs avalon or dbx blu 786? thanks iman hojjat

raga2000
replies: 5 views: 1,696
DeepSpace 4th February 2008

I was trying not to have to ask this question, as it's pretty silly. But I'm just not getting it. I've never needed a patchbay...

undermind
replies: 4 views: 2,439
philip 4th February 2008

I'm watching Tom Petty play "I won't back down" at the superbowl and thinking how much you can tell it was produced by...

dannygold
replies: 29 views: 1,610
synthoid 4th February 2008

I'm basically looking for an outboard hardware effects box that do the following: It's application is FOH. 1-Do a decent...

replies: 2 views: 615
The Byre 4th February 2008

just wondering why, the amp heads are always in the control room, wouldnt they be better off in the room with the guitar player...

HAWG_TRAIN
replies: 20 views: 992
Mixerman 4th February 2008

so - i have a pair of futuresonic phones - the kind that attach to a little foam earplug so you can stick them in your ear canal,...

bmsander
replies: 9 views: 4,176
drummerboy1533 4th February 2008

Hello fellow Nashvillians, I am wondering if anybody has ever done business with Peter Fuino of Nashville Audio...

AudioFocus
replies: 4 views: 1,375
nashvillepete 4th February 2008

I just won an api 3124+ on ebayheh I have been reading the post on it for some time now, and I know I will need to get some pads...

fixdrummer80
replies: 1 views: 662
rowdy322 4th February 2008

Pfraser
replies: 7 views: 607
jimmyjimjim 4th February 2008

Does anybody know if the Instrument\Mic gain knobs on the front of the Firebox control the line inputs on the back? Or do they...

dmarz45
replies: 1 views: 675
Kim Lajoie 4th February 2008

I ordered a couple last week and just realized that there's no rack mount holes on the face plate. Do they come with any...

guittarzzan
replies: 1 views: 682
James Lehmann 3rd February 2008

Im wanting to pull up some old files but having issues, i have the 1st Mbox ( not the new model) my question is will it work with...

AllAboutTone
replies: 12 views: 666
salvomix 3rd February 2008

This is a bit over my head, but it sounds very promising: YouTube - rockwell automations

Protools Guy
replies: 4 views: 620
Protools Guy 3rd February 2008

Hey GS, I was thinking of building up my studio and Im interested in the yamaha rev500. Just came on here to see what you guys...

MissK
replies: 3 views: 1,778
CafeEP 3rd February 2008

Are there any places online or in Cincinnati that lets you rent high end preamps?

pikapikapi
replies: 0 views: 483
pikapikapi 3rd February 2008

I got some great photos at AES. If there's a photo of anyone that they want a full sized version of just shoot me a PM and I'll...

Tibbon
replies: 83 views: 11,737
stardustmedia 3rd February 2008
replies: 3 views: 836
psycho_monkey 3rd February 2008

I'm wondering how you get this smooth vocal sound? It sounds as if the vocals have a really nice delay on them and reverb. The...

MC Blind
replies: 0 views: 874
MC Blind 3rd February 2008

I'm just trying to figure out where the money is in this stunt.. It will take at least 862 years to collect airplay royalties...

Killahurts
replies: 27 views: 1,919
Killahurts 3rd February 2008

i've owned this mic pre since the 80s, it was being used by a friend up until a month and to this day it still sounds great. does...

synesthesian
replies: 5 views: 3,055
BobNRay 3rd February 2008

......... so i see a lot of pictures floating around on this message board where people have there speakers almost right against...

brother thunder
replies: 1 views: 728
Ethan Winer 3rd February 2008

I have noticed that I am not having a lot of luck with active pickups in my studio. I am not crazy about the tones and I am...

True North
replies: 2 views: 2,131
Jim Williams 3rd February 2008

Got my name on the list, and i gotta say i cant wait to try this out! I know theres not to many options for 500 series format...

mus1k_freak
replies: 8 views: 1,183
ptbarnum 3rd February 2008

This is a slutty pic we took this week at the Asylum. heh This is a custom color option offered only through Platinum Pro Audio....

James Lugo
replies: 4 views: 2,614
johnnyjellybean 3rd February 2008

Hey I am looking at buying a new preamp fairly soon and was looking to get a list of decent preamps for vocals (hip hop if it...

Docmattic
replies: 11 views: 1,004
AllAboutTone 3rd February 2008

I don't mean whether you've learnt the value of whatever pre-amp you bought last or how much you've learnt from reading about...

juicylime
replies: 27 views: 1,145
dale116dot7 3rd February 2008

I know this might be an old topic, but I figured I'd give it a shot, and see what you guys think. I'm gonna start working on a...

Benmrx
replies: 4 views: 1,062
Benmrx 3rd February 2008

I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not (my apologies in advance). I'm sure someone will move this if so. Anyway. I wanted...

zulukangaroo
replies: 0 views: 503
zulukangaroo 3rd February 2008

Recently I purchased a two channel BAE 1272. With some sources and mics I tried it sounds fantastic (e.g. vocals with a Gefell...

buzzjoe
replies: 8 views: 1,122
NathanEldred 3rd February 2008

I've been looking to add a pair monitors that expose worst case consumer environments in an informative, usable way. From what...

softshoe
replies: 8 views: 1,165
lucey 3rd February 2008

It makes no sense to me why someone would go through all the trouble to mix a CD only to have to sent to what seems to be a...

hduncan
replies: 27 views: 1,343
activexjava 3rd February 2008

just speaking on conversion quality only and Rosetta being the target quality,how does the minime stack up?

daillman
replies: 1 views: 546
Farshad 3rd February 2008

I have a quick question. I have finished a project and am switching business models from recording audio to a full scale video...

rowdy322
replies: 6 views: 787
3in1project 3rd February 2008

What is the gain on a REDD 47? Anyone? A guess even? THanks K

quamen
replies: 1 views: 766
Fruition2k 3rd February 2008

is there a device I can use to send music from my DAW (or any other computer in the house for that matter) to my home stereo...

hduncan
replies: 4 views: 608
hduncan 3rd February 2008

Hi all I've been using PODs a lot over the years as a main source for recording guitar and was about buy the new POD x3 when I...

mushi
replies: 8 views: 8,239
SeanBlack 3rd February 2008

A rock band comes in this morning and wants to record four songs, not a bad idea. The guys have brought a couple of CD's for...

Han
replies: 12 views: 739
Zep Dude 3rd February 2008

Well, I've done the searching and studying for months on end, and I can only gather enough to know the rock-bottom basics. After...

Timewraith
replies: 6 views: 776
Timewraith 3rd February 2008

YouTube - Madrugada - Lift Me Can any of you gearheads spot what mics the two vocalists are using? Enjoy the music btw :)

Cocobolo81
replies: 3 views: 672
Matti 3rd February 2008

Is there a difference between putting your monitors on their sides rather than their "normal upright position." For...

SoniqKwality
replies: 1 views: 588
dementedchord 3rd February 2008

which is the best to get? needs to [email protected] 110v and 220v

Rea
replies: 0 views: 543
Rea 3rd February 2008

Hello Gearslutz members. Is it a bad idea to continue down the Pro Tools path and upgrade from 7.3 to 7.4 seeing that I have a...

zacheus83
replies: 43 views: 3,974
Sigma 2nd February 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search