The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I am mixing on the road and often in a very noisy environment so headphone is a must. I decided to get a set of head phone for...

jt916
replies: 1 views: 591
Milliken 8th February 2008

Shopping for a VINTECH X73i 1272? STOP Read this First - eBay (item 150211291084 end time Feb-08-08 12:35:38...

pikapikapi
replies: 11 views: 1,335
studio1117 8th February 2008

So I had my first more or less "big time" project. Well, as "big time" as it gets in Arkansas. The band is...

michaels
replies: 74 views: 5,065
Brenton 8th February 2008

Got a new pair recently and as I connected them to my Presonus Firebox I heard slight buzz (and one speaker has it stronger)....

moi
replies: 14 views: 6,127
moi 8th February 2008

So are the faders in an analog console considered attenuators? Reason I ask is because I have some 512s and I currently use an...

NandoOg7
replies: 4 views: 1,517
Sigma 7th February 2008

Hi all, I'm new here! I have a question about my compressors and gates. They work great when there's nothing inserted into the...

jehearn
replies: 4 views: 1,048
auxpot 7th February 2008
replies: 0 views: 539
padddywood 7th February 2008

What's up Ya'll. I don't have the dj background so I'm going the piano/engineering degree route (I make strictly...

BalsamEtheridge
replies: 1 views: 517
MASSIVE Master 7th February 2008

I was told a while back that the ship date for the Purple Audio 500 series (compressor) was Feb. 1st. Has that changed? Just...

Ken Walker
replies: 2 views: 566
Ken Walker 7th February 2008

I've been looking at used consoles lately, and I came across statements such as: modified with transformer/transformered mic...

kalle1978
replies: 2 views: 532
Kiwiburger 7th February 2008

I've been looking into a AD/DA converter for my Digi002R and while it's only 2 channels, the Apogee Mini-Me is portable and I do...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 7 views: 2,946
James Lehmann 7th February 2008

Ok this is a not too long dry drum mix. This is what I have going in. And I left the levels kind of standard, kick and snare...

Hamburg58
replies: 7 views: 692
rebuskyle 7th February 2008
replies: - views: -
EstateMatt 7th February 2008

I have access to a really nice ISO booth that I would like to use for recording guitar, but I don't always have someone to hit...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 0 views: 747
Sean Sullivan 7th February 2008

How is your monitoring set up for recording situations? What's the source of your headphone signal?

nativeaudio
replies: 9 views: 2,937
nativeaudio 7th February 2008

What kinds of preamps are you guys running behind the K2? Are there very many people out there who are using a tube preamp in...

jseveriniii
replies: 31 views: 4,829
mikeynyuk 7th February 2008

Hi, I just bought a pair of 121's as a matched pair and when they arrived there was no certificate...the boxes were just marked...

lebouche
replies: 6 views: 1,232
ArcCirDude 7th February 2008

hello i know grace101 seems to be really super clean for vocals but is it really a serious upgrade compares to rnp,regarding...

BASSDREAMS
replies: 13 views: 2,389
BASSDREAMS 7th February 2008

Just bought 'em ... haven't tried them on much yet... but so far, I loved them on acoustic guitar and stereo room mics on...

Rain City Audio
replies: 6 views: 1,066
ghetto3jon 7th February 2008

Hey guys, i have decided to buy an API 3124 as my next pre, and i really wanted to use it to track a rock band in a couple weeks....

Assailant
replies: 0 views: 465
Assailant 7th February 2008

Hello Folks, This is actually a very noob question, since I'm a studio engineer.I've done many FOH sound but this is the first...

IzzyRock
replies: 10 views: 735
George Necola 7th February 2008

I've been interested in using trying out the TC Electronics PowerCore Compact because I need some quality reverbs and compressors...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 2 views: 997
Sean Sullivan 7th February 2008

I am getting a blue screen in Win Xp when I turn on my motu 828mkII, the error that is posted is Driver IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...

Kadavr
replies: 5 views: 2,092
Sunim Koria 7th February 2008

Hey guys, I need to transfer one song off a 24 track tape into protools...budget is small. Shouldn't take more than an hour or...

mds
replies: 4 views: 640
PlatinumSamples 7th February 2008

Can you hurt a preamp by trying something like DI into preamp A, then into preamp B. then gaining up preamp a to get some fuzzy...

lakeshorephatty
replies: 9 views: 1,219
analogtodd 7th February 2008

anyone out there had luck with the two 57s (one at a 45º angle) on a guitar amp method? pictured...

ghetto3jon
replies: 7 views: 1,340
ghetto3jon 7th February 2008

Would you upgrade monitors or Pre's first. Mk1 Alesis Monitor Ones to Dynaudio BM5A's or a pair of GT Bricks to something else...

TheArchitect
replies: 6 views: 732
LaLaFaV 7th February 2008

Does anybody have an opinion on whether or not it really makes a difference to have a stereo "matched" pair of mics...

franks
replies: 7 views: 692
allencollins 7th February 2008

I posted a few pics at another forum no problem, but I've tried several different formats here with no luck. I used one of the...

guittarzzan
replies: 2 views: 442
djwayne 7th February 2008

Hi Im looking for a very specific mix for a song,including what people think of the compression eq and etc used in the song that...

Ptrain
replies: 0 views: 609
Ptrain 7th February 2008

New in town. Anybody know a good tech?

kervickblows
replies: 0 views: 675
kervickblows 7th February 2008

Lately, I have read posts from people who will just throw up a mic somewhere on the speaker (i.e. "on the edge of the...

BlueRadio
replies: 3 views: 628
BlueRadio 7th February 2008

Hey Is it possible to that Metallica" Sad But True" Guitar sound From home going Direct into a DAW or is a Mic and Amp...

Top40Music
replies: 23 views: 6,961
Top40Music 7th February 2008

So, any experience with new Oktava MK-104? I heard one vocal sample and I prefered it over all the other Oktava heads -...

The Listener
replies: 5 views: 4,597
Michael_Joly 7th February 2008

Sorry if there are already a lot of threads on these comps but i can't quite find the info that i was looking for........ what...

terrytee
replies: 2 views: 2,123
beechstudio 7th February 2008

Whats up slutz? I went to school for audio engineering/entertainment business and remember a class (product and artist...

DaKid
replies: 5 views: 2,151
The Byre 7th February 2008

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem with their UA 1176's. Our unit has already been repaired twice but it doesn't...

china jam
replies: 6 views: 1,366
china jam 7th February 2008

Hey guys I have an opportunity to purchase a Trident s100 for $1150 here locally and was thinking of buying it to use as my...

musicmind11
replies: 6 views: 1,360
musicmind11 7th February 2008

Howdy, I have a customer at my work who requires a USB audio interface with 2 separate physical digital outs of spdif or...

NAIK
replies: 1 views: 691
steveman 7th February 2008

Hi everyone! Any new audio interface comming soon for arround 1000 Euros (1500 $)? I want to change my old M-audio Firewire...

Capsunica
replies: 7 views: 1,386
steveman 7th February 2008

Has anyone tried them? I usally stay away from equipment that is inferior, but I have to say some offers are incredibly...

thx1138
replies: 4 views: 1,143
B.Santillan 7th February 2008

Do you have albums that you listen to for no other reason other than the fact that the sound engineering, audio production, and...

blim
replies: 18 views: 1,026
TYY 7th February 2008

Brand New Mbox 2Pro with Black Lion Tweakhead mod FOR SALE - UK Just bought an Mbox 2 Pro and had it modified by Black Lion...

bendecido
replies: 4 views: 1,127
darkbass 7th February 2008

Is anyone doing them? Could the Innertube U87 mod be hot-modded for the 103. It would be cool.

demel
replies: 3 views: 1,825
George Necola 7th February 2008

Was looking at this piece. Wanted to see if you guy's use and like it for tracking vocals..

HIGHENDONLY
replies: 22 views: 3,503
vernier 7th February 2008

Hi. I need a new MIDI interface for my new PC setup and I’m thinking about the Midi Timepiece AV I’m trying to figure...

blueman
replies: 6 views: 3,603
Irritator 7th February 2008

. ok - i've got wimpy and sno-cap players on my myspace profiles, .....BUT.....they don't seem to be able to work...

Sqye
replies: 1 views: 635
Sqye 7th February 2008

OK... in small recording sessions... say one engineer who runs a studio out of their house, or a small commercial studio with one...

dannygold
replies: 27 views: 1,122
andychamp 7th February 2008

to say the least FASCINATING Excerpts from Interviews

Sigma
replies: 13 views: 1,358
Sigma 7th February 2008

Hey guys.. I'm just finishing redoing my studio AGAIN.. I have a Apogee Rosetta 800 with a Digi card that I was using for...

replies: 3 views: 2,541
9321 7th February 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search