The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So, I have had my rode K2 for about a year now. I hot-rodded it with a new Siemens tube ($150...really). Long story short, this...

BlueRadio
replies: 4 views: 1,030
Clayphish 9th February 2008

looking into the Rosetta 200, and i was wondering if it can also be used as D/A to monitors with my fireface and/or mbox2? in...

whereisbkp
replies: 2 views: 933
whereisbkp 9th February 2008

so i just bought a RME HDSP MADI i/o card from another GS member...problem is, my next step is choosing a great digital mixer....

NesNeedsGear
replies: 5 views: 1,467
Marjan 9th February 2008

when using a lucid ad9624 with 002r i know the lucid inputs are working but do my 002 inputs run through converter or not...?

daillman
replies: 4 views: 524
daillman 9th February 2008

What is the general opinion of these? I already have the N+A series normal EQ's but am intrigued by these. Which woudl you...

recall
replies: 3 views: 745
Jules 9th February 2008

Hi folks. Thought I'd pop in to say hello and to give you a brief update of what's going on in our studio and share some thoughts...

NorthernDigStar
replies: 47 views: 3,349
rackdude 9th February 2008

Hello, I'm new to analog desks and I'm looking after reviews on this console. This is not the scorpion, but the very first...

dalshim
replies: 0 views: 1,073
dalshim 9th February 2008

So what have you inadvertently done to render your studio temporarily useless that later required a simple fix? I have been...

Joe Porto
replies: 7 views: 953
manthe 9th February 2008

I know Roland makes that big pedal floorboard. I'm looking for something smaller, simpler - just to trigger a few samples. ...

miercoles
replies: 6 views: 8,219
miercoles 9th February 2008

Can we start a thread with suggestions, anecdotal stories and general tips. diddlydoo 1. Sharp objects are everywhere and...

fross
replies: 17 views: 1,529
hanuman 9th February 2008
replies: 0 views: 3,217
rtb197 9th February 2008

NPR has an extended audio interview with influential jazz trombonist Mark Weinstein, whose debut record barely sold but became a...

theblue1
replies: 0 views: 958
theblue1 9th February 2008

hey, a friend has asked me for advice on buying a summing amp, i had a nicerizer then sold that (for a vtc 32 desk), so my...

jammin
replies: 2 views: 779
TEMAS 9th February 2008

As the title suggest I am looking at getting new ada's for my 002R. Kinda confused at the choices etc. I guess I want one that...

stagefright13
replies: 34 views: 4,610
n8tron 9th February 2008

Is my best bet for a lunchbox the API 6-slot lunchbox?

heisleyamor
replies: 3 views: 712
kellyd 9th February 2008

How do I erase all the automation in a session?

Jake Dempsey
replies: 4 views: 2,856
Jake Dempsey 9th February 2008

Anybody listen to Symphony X ? It's hard to decipher just how many rhythm guitars are going on in a song. They get a big guitar...

mr. torture
replies: 1 views: 721
el cochino 9th February 2008

OK. So I just bought a new Computer for audio recording and I need a video monitor. I am looking at buying one now and perhaps...

homestudioguy
replies: 0 views: 655
homestudioguy 9th February 2008

Dave Gries has just added the Gries Minnow tube amp as a more affordable alternative to the already very popular Gries...

FFTT
replies: 0 views: 2,990
FFTT 9th February 2008

Duplicate post Argghhhh!

FFTT
replies: 0 views: 665
FFTT 9th February 2008

I need two .25amp 5X20mm slow blow fuses for my Lucid converters but everywhere only has .5 amp!!! Any ideas? Cheers

dobz
replies: 3 views: 148
dobz 9th February 2008

Hi guys, anyone know of any software which allows real-time streaming of my mix to a client whom may be in another location? I...

jimmyz
replies: 13 views: 4,147
swirlyd 9th February 2008

the title says it all really. any thoughts?

johndykstra
replies: 5 views: 1,267
joaquin 9th February 2008

...were hell made of brass, I would be in it. Typical radio-metal song, ala Chevelle, maybe a touch heavier. The mix is fine...

Lardroom
replies: 15 views: 1,063
Beardhead 9th February 2008

What a great vocal, albeit "somewhat slightly sibilant". Her vocal tone is a match for the French horns....nice....

vodka gimli
replies: 28 views: 1,641
Jamz 9th February 2008

I have read contradictory threads here about this, so i am looking for a definitive answer before I decide to purchase it. Is...

Coucou
replies: 1 views: 1,188
DSD_Mastering 9th February 2008

Dear MasterGearslutzers, Would you be so kind to help me with this semi-scientific test. Most of you are trained to use your...

Schaap
replies: 109 views: 9,532
ToxicApple 9th February 2008

I guess another post inspirated by another. In this case "lowering pitch on drums" Here goes one: For cool...

IzzyRock
replies: 1 views: 461
IzzyRock 9th February 2008

GRUNDIG/SENNHEISER GDSM 200 RARE OLD STEREO MICROPHONE - eBay (item 230218079839 end time Feb-28-08 13:44:43 PST)

jeremycox
replies: 1 views: 2,984
wm_b 9th February 2008

I need some help before I fry some expensive gear. I wanted to begin incorporating some of my hardware into my mixing so I...

layez
replies: 11 views: 722
layez 9th February 2008

Any Demeter VTMP (2,2a,b,c) users or wannabe users out here? Would love to know what they use the Demeter for and if so, the...

CJ1973
replies: 13 views: 6,713
gallerytungsten 9th February 2008

Does anybody know where I can get such a combination for Intel Mac Audio Units....??????? ::msEncode and msDecode:: These to...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 2 views: 511
Mr.HOLMES 9th February 2008

What library's do you guys use for your electronic music or fake-ish drum sounds? Do you just stick to 808 and 909's and eq the...

rackdude
replies: 2 views: 2,975
Malcolm Boyce 9th February 2008

I've just opened up my shiny new M-Audio Sputnik mic, and want to hook it up right away to use on a VO project this afternoon....

FearlessRaccoon
replies: 2 views: 777
tINY 9th February 2008

Ok so lately i've been doing mid-side on acoustic guitar. I like the wideness of that. Usually with a beyer m160 as the mid and...

rumimusic
replies: 12 views: 1,720
RobbyPowell 9th February 2008

Hello everyone, Names Alex Suarez. Long time reader, first time poster. I have an idea I've been thinking of making a...

RockinRican83
replies: 2 views: 545
RockinRican83 9th February 2008

Hello I just bought an AKG D19 Bk but it need some service... Any good name for that mic ? thanks Pedro

hawaii82
replies: 1 views: 507
andychamp 9th February 2008

So I'm mixing this project and I've noticed that the 1176se and the LA2A (UAD) always put the vocals right in your face... is...

SoniqKwality
replies: 1 views: 830
SoniqKwality 9th February 2008

I am thinking of moving to San Francisco to pursue an education in a Sound Arts program. I wish to become a Sound...

hduncan
replies: 2 views: 503
ryanojohn 9th February 2008

I'm curious what everyone thinks about the newer Avedis MA5 vs. the API 512c. I'm gettin a new pre soon and I'm curious what you...

heisleyamor
replies: 9 views: 3,296
heisleyamor 9th February 2008

The ART Voice Channel tube channel strip gives you the tools you need to put quality sound into your analog or digital recording...

Intergroove
replies: 0 views: 1,372
Intergroove 9th February 2008

i just got this thing and wanna know how to connect it to my oo2 via spdif and what setting do i use in protools to use the...

daillman
replies: 2 views: 547
Kiwiburger 9th February 2008

on occasion, i notice that some condenser mics do not sound like they normally do, and it seems like there may be a connection...

jnorman
replies: 2 views: 520
Kiwiburger 8th February 2008

LA

I'm first time in LA, and I'm going to Watch Grammyyyesss! I'm here today, with my wife, to look arround the city, what would...

Mozart
replies: 6 views: 674
Synth80s 8th February 2008

I read somewhere that "The Windows XP OS can only support 2 GB of RAM maximum, though the computer itself can us up to 4GB...

pikapikapi
replies: 1 views: 731
crypticglobe 8th February 2008

Where are you guys placing this mic in relation to the hole? thanks.

custom24
replies: 5 views: 1,757
edvdr76 8th February 2008

I´m wondering if I´m being to aggressive with my low end roll off... I pretty much high-pass everything, except maybe kickdrum...

Anselmo
replies: 32 views: 8,282
Unclenny 8th February 2008

Hello.. I'm about to buy a little extra. Heres what I have mic wise.. 2 x akg 414 pairs. Tlwotsits and xl. 2 x studio...

lebouche
replies: 9 views: 621
bdunard 8th February 2008

Their Mogami stuff is super cheap, but I've never heard of them. Anyone dealt with them or bought from them? If so, what was your...

verb1
replies: 0 views: 453
verb1 8th February 2008

I am wondering what reverbs get the most use on each source (lexicon halls, altiverb rooms, etc...) like drums, electric guitar,...

Diegel
replies: 2 views: 725
James Meeker 8th February 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search