The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys, Does anyone know about the properties of this stuff? I had a builder round today talking over the plans for my mix...

PhilE
replies: 17 views: 70,936
Sigma 14th February 2008

Just thought I'd start a philosophical thread that has been in my head. For all I intellectually know, all that I study, read,...

Dirty Halo
replies: 4 views: 649
allencollins 14th February 2008

Hello there, I am downsizing my studio and one item I love but never use anymore is a Lexicon 224XL. It has the white Lark. All...

glenn Taylor
replies: 4 views: 4,528
glenn Taylor 14th February 2008

I just picked up a Control Universal (so cheap I couldn't not buy it...). I have heard a lot of gripes, and experienced a few of...

paulandrewdunker
replies: 1 views: 3,465
paulandrewdunker 14th February 2008

Edit: Figured it out.

Fluency
replies: 1 views: 922
scifijedi 14th February 2008

This may be a stupid question, but how does one get two outputs out of this thing when it is mounted in a lunchbox? I see the two...

laughton
replies: 2 views: 754
PlugHead 14th February 2008

is there any place where I can buy the standard Iomega Zip 100 floppy drive BRAND NEW?

huh?
replies: 0 views: 519
huh? 14th February 2008

About a year or so ago I remember seeing a diagram someone made of a ton of pres lined up rated as colored -> clean. Not sure...

n8tron
replies: 3 views: 883
DAWgEAR 14th February 2008

I scoured the manuals of both my PSX-100 and my M-Audio Firewire 1814 but couldn't come up with a resolution. My PSX-100 works...

jeremy.c.
replies: 2 views: 737
source66 14th February 2008

I'm hoping someone still has that '95-'97 Mix magazine with Wallace on the cover. I'd love to shoot someone a few bucks for it,...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 12 views: 3,487
Matt Hepworth 14th February 2008

About a month ago, I made an account on a music site and got a bunch of fans. Now here is where things get really freaky. The...

dylansmale
replies: 0 views: 598
dylansmale 14th February 2008

Today i started moving my recording gear down to my new Studio space, which has a fully treated control room. So i thought I'd...

dobz
replies: 5 views: 732
drmmrboy 14th February 2008

I am in college headed towards a business degree (entrepreneurship emphasis). However, I have no interest running a business... I...

hduncan
replies: 16 views: 1,056
Joemamma 14th February 2008

I have a Neutrik SPP-L patch bay, and the cards are loose inside the chassis, which means they all move back and forth when I'm...

rockstar_josh
replies: 0 views: 1,184
rockstar_josh 14th February 2008

My set-up is to the point of finally being able to track to tape. I'd like to eventually start having a go at mixing levels OTB...

soupking
replies: 50 views: 3,202
YZ! 14th February 2008

Hey guys, I have a client with an O2r96v2 and a couple of the faders are sticking a bit. We worked them up and down for awhile,...

mds
replies: 1 views: 916
Joe Porto 13th February 2008

I pm'd Joel about this earlier..seem I get PT session files with "stereo" kick dums, strings , hih hat tracks...

Sigma
replies: 26 views: 1,679
Dan 13th February 2008

I read so many of these posts trying to compare plug-in versions of lets say an API/Neve EQ to the real thing. As well as...

turnstile
replies: 3 views: 687
Joe Porto 13th February 2008

Maybe this belongs in the computer section, but everyone should see this. A friend at another school just got nailed with the...

Ken Walker
replies: 0 views: 557
Ken Walker 13th February 2008

To clarify this is not my craigslist add just something I came across ! "I have a marshall 4x12 traditional slant cab. Came...

truthnlife13
replies: 8 views: 3,313
Energie 13th February 2008

Hi, I'm fairly new to gearslutz and never posted a thread before but i hope fellow gearslutz can help me. I'm doing a project for...

rhughes
replies: 11 views: 904
Killahurts 13th February 2008

Just got a RE20. Trying to use it with a MOTU 828, and with the gain cranked all the way there's not much signal to record....

ergalthema
replies: 0 views: 536
ergalthema 13th February 2008

I'm getting a new computer soon and I was just wondering which you prefer for recording. I know Mac users normally use Logic to...

heisleyamor
replies: 183 views: 7,910
allencollins 13th February 2008

Since I have been on the brink of picking up a 500 series rack and waiting for Purple's rack to be released I have been comparing...

riffster
replies: 11 views: 1,000
TonyBelmont 13th February 2008

Do you have an item you keep around the studio that helps remind you of the reason you first got into this business? I started...

Jamz
replies: 4 views: 753
redrue 13th February 2008

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a tube amp combo that is very small for recording. I'm looking to record rock/metal stuff...

bkspitfire
replies: 10 views: 2,071
bkspitfire 13th February 2008

Whats your opinion about GREAT RIVER preamps? and how many of you using Steve Slate drums samples? MAtt

mattsplace
replies: 5 views: 1,262
RCM - Ronan 13th February 2008

I'm trying to decide whether to buy a Gefell M930 or Bock U195. Applications will be primarily male pop vocals and acoustic...

willie hams
replies: 2 views: 1,553
Clarence 13th February 2008

I just bought a couple of Ns10 replacement tweeters for my old yamaha's. A couple of this seller 2 BRAND NEW TWEETER for YAMAHA...

IzzyRock
replies: 3 views: 1,316
dhiltonlittle 13th February 2008

What exactly are compressors and what do they do.?

Deleted User
replies: 6 views: 655
allencollins 13th February 2008

Today my class got a full tour of the operations at MTV Canada's Masonic Temple in downtown Toronto. Here's a few things I...

m. chan
replies: 2 views: 1,460
m. chan 13th February 2008

finally my room and iso booth sound just like i want them.. now i gotta find another questwworried i guess pre's and mics are...

Sigma
replies: 11 views: 1,500
Sigma 13th February 2008

Hey, I just want some opinions on this from other audio engineers...Generally spoken people working in the audio branche. I...

Royer121
replies: 8 views: 1,349
phillysoulman 13th February 2008

For starters, I'm still using my 20 bit 02R v2 to mix from my DAW (Logic 8). I'm sending the stereo mix out analog XLR from my...

Mr. Z
replies: 0 views: 690
Mr. Z 13th February 2008

Did a search of both gearslutz and the API website, and have'nt been able to lock down the signal flow of the API 3124mb+. I am...

replies: 4 views: 1,677
1979 13th February 2008

Can Orpheus be used with Pro Tools LE?

20forseven
replies: 1 views: 715
1979 13th February 2008

Hey all, Sharing my story of woe... I am in Australia where we enjoy 240VAC power. I bought a Mackie HM54 headphone amp from the...

yesac81
replies: 1 views: 741
greatgreatriver 13th February 2008

I know they dont exactly fall in the same category, but i am really interested in hearing your thoughts about them. I had read...

Kip
replies: 57 views: 4,195
Vogon 13th February 2008

Has anyone used the Dangerous D-BOX ? has anyone seen them for retail in the UK ?

Dave12345
replies: 4 views: 1,625
russellwolff 13th February 2008

I have a clean set of 1972 ludwigs with new heads... properly tuned. I'm trying to make my own hip hop drum sounds... I've...

Beneficial
replies: 19 views: 6,524
alnico 13th February 2008

This must have been asked a ton of times but here goes! I am mixing a project ITB. What I can't get my head around is how a mix...

jaffa
replies: 0 views: 585
jaffa 13th February 2008

Hey! i Would know if someone of u doing diferent mix or master for the same song , one destinated to go on a album and one...

mattsplace
replies: 0 views: 534
mattsplace 13th February 2008

I'm trying to record MIDI in Adobe Audition 3.0. I have Miroslav Philharmonik and it sounds amazing but i can't get it to record...

heisleyamor
replies: 7 views: 1,309
Deleted User 13th February 2008

I need someone to replay a short piece (about 50seconds) of non-western flute (sounds like a Bansuri, but its difficult to say -...

toolskid
replies: 1 views: 463
Corran 13th February 2008

I've recently pulled a bunch of gear from storage to see if its still working/worth keeping or selling on etc... Amongst the...

autolux
replies: 0 views: 1,674
autolux 13th February 2008

looking for a good quality gooseneck (19 inch is a good size) that won't flop over when you put a mic on it. i got a cheapo one...

briangibson
replies: 2 views: 1,897
Sigma 13th February 2008

Video: Tesla guitar amp sparks the Great Radio Controversy - Engadget

Nu-tra
replies: 2 views: 1,694
tINY 13th February 2008

First Post! heh Currently I am in the process of cutting back my studio to a few top notch plugins and peices of equipment in...

Alf7787
replies: 0 views: 549
Alf7787 13th February 2008

Hello I was just wondering what some options were recording various sources using 2 pzm and 2 good sdc microphones. I am...

nomraun
replies: 0 views: 564
nomraun 13th February 2008

Today's favorite record. The acoustic guitars, pedal steel and vocals are stunning. Anybody know the gear details...and why did...

vodka gimli
replies: 12 views: 901
Pohaku 13th February 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search