The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi I get the impression from another thread at this forum that development of converter technology goes so fast that my m-audio...

bjarnenorheim
replies: 0 views: 554
bjarnenorheim 17th February 2008

Pentium D duel 2.8 ghz processor with 4 gigs of memory. Will it work or not work? Just looking for opinions if I should buy or...

rackdude
replies: 7 views: 713
big country 17th February 2008

I keep reading these charts with the notes and their relative frequencies including octaves up and down. Can someone post a link...

guittarzzan
replies: 7 views: 3,372
guittarzzan 17th February 2008

Hi guys, i'm writting from spain. I've been reading you for a long time but never wrote nothing. So please excuse me if i dont...

aram
replies: 27 views: 2,466
RCM - Ronan 17th February 2008

I'm thinking about a major upgrade to my mics. I actually like most of what I have (or at least I feel like every mic I own is...

Charlie_M
replies: 0 views: 406
Charlie_M 17th February 2008

hey guys. a friend of mine had been raving about this digitech guitar processor that he bought at a pawn shop recently called...

blackwatch5805
replies: 4 views: 946
BLUElightCory 17th February 2008

Hi I want to get very good ad/da converters much better than on my edirol and m-audio soundcards I want to buy something that...

bjarnenorheim
replies: 9 views: 1,049
theom 17th February 2008

Check this out on ebay Is this guy for real? It won't even play .mp3s! LOL I especially like this line: "For the BEST...

Joe Porto
replies: 5 views: 5,198
projectMalamute 17th February 2008

Since Mr.Dye is involved in this I'm assuming this is not the first thread but dammit this is vital enough to be...

j-uk
replies: 0 views: 741
j-uk 17th February 2008

Advice please - i need at least 24 bantam patch cables -which cables are really good quality ? I`ve found...

janek 68
replies: 4 views: 775
Han 17th February 2008

Hi I've just bought a Kurzweil KSP8 to take care of all my effects duties.(fantastic unit). But it doesn't take care of my...

impact studios
replies: 8 views: 1,624
beechstudio 17th February 2008

I see a lot of people mic the hi-hat. I find that usually my OH's pickup a lot of the hat and don't need a dedicated hat mic. ...

tazman
replies: 11 views: 6,034
leaper 17th February 2008
replies: 0 views: 697
Peacock 17th February 2008

Hi Guys . I'm in the Market for a new floor Board . I norrowed it down to these three . POD X3 Live GeNetX™ Guitar...

Top40Music
replies: 6 views: 6,163
ahjteam 17th February 2008

Hi, Ya'll I want to go from my old Alesis QuadraSynth+ Kbd, out the ADAT Optical output(TOSlink), and into my Lynx converters...

natpub
replies: 5 views: 2,758
tINY 17th February 2008

What do you guys think about DP compared to PT?

Mixman77
replies: 10 views: 1,661
JohnRodd 17th February 2008

Hey, I am running sound for a new show in Las Vegas called "Toxic Audio". I will be leaving in the beginning of...

rayne
replies: 1 views: 851
rayne 17th February 2008

Im mixing this rock-pop record and even I used the same equipment for all 13 songs, I mixed and treated each song individually to...

IzzyRock
replies: 53 views: 3,069
SkunkWorks 17th February 2008

Hey guys. I currently use a RME ADI-8 PRO as my main A/D/A and I love it. Definitely a HUGE step up from the converters in my...

sanfs
replies: 9 views: 3,765
crypticglobe 17th February 2008

Hi, I would like your opinion on which mic to buy next. You will see by my choices that budget is limited since recently I...

aehp
replies: 2 views: 759
BLUElightCory 17th February 2008

Hello, is there any way to verify what version firmware is installed in a midiboard without opening it up?

vixapphire
replies: 2 views: 1,751
vixapphire 17th February 2008

My name is A. K. Mixson but everyone calls me Mix or Mixman. I'm glad there is a forum like this where people can come and share...

Mixman77
replies: 3 views: 693
neil33 17th February 2008

Has anyone completed the "Blue Mic University" or any part of it? Welcome To Blue University There is some good info...

Mike Brown
replies: 9 views: 1,122
Coyoteous 17th February 2008

I'm using various guitars and basses into a fender prosonic. Great amp, but pretty loud for a recording amp in a home studio...

kittyboy
replies: 11 views: 2,383
phantom309 17th February 2008

ok, first off.... i am an idiot. mezed second... this was not happening till friday night. i thought it was a weird fluke...

jerdude
replies: 2 views: 3,291
Kiwiburger 17th February 2008

Hey, can anyone tell me what the main difference is between the Timeline Lynx and the Lynx 2? thanks!

bluebiscayne
replies: 8 views: 4,504
jtvrdy 17th February 2008

Hello, This is my first post, and I was hopping I can get some answers to a bit of confusion I'm having. Currently I'm using...

FatBassPlayer
replies: 10 views: 1,525
jmarkham 17th February 2008

How would those be constructed? :) Would you just make some bass traps, and put a few together and make a stand for them? I would...

rackdude
replies: 26 views: 18,471
RedWallStudio 17th February 2008

Wll, it ain't Pet Sounds, but I sometimes forget what a great record Cold Turkey is. I dug out the 45 the other night and it...

brill bedroom
replies: 12 views: 1,271
recordhead 17th February 2008

Have you seen producer Don Was' (Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Bonnie Raitt, B-52's) new online Video Channel where he records/films...

MyDamnChannel
replies: 9 views: 1,089
redddog 17th February 2008

YouTube - Dave Weckl - tuning drums

lwr
replies: 4 views: 807
Mauricio Gargel 17th February 2008

Do you ever have one of those multi-session projects where everything just works beautifully? Where nothing cracks, pops, hisses,...

manthe
replies: 13 views: 1,208
redddog 17th February 2008

Im trying to make some guitar cab impulses but I'm not sure what feeds the cabinet. I know you have to send a sine wave sweep to...

Andrew07
replies: 1 views: 1,955
IzzyRock 17th February 2008

I was sat chilling in the studio the other night with no actual work to do, just messing around listening to Fleetwood Mac's...

stevetgn
replies: 23 views: 2,833
dreamsongs 16th February 2008

I am looking for info on specific BEYER M31 mic.. Seems like its hard to find on google it.. Does anyone have links for more info...

ihearsounds
replies: 5 views: 1,015
Sigma 16th February 2008

I've decided to invest in a 2 channel mic pre for digitzing some vinyl. I'm using a Radial J33 Phono DI that outputs balanced mic...

kronos78
replies: 5 views: 787
Sigma 16th February 2008

So i havea small home studio and im looking to get a brighter more powerfull sound, HOw ever you put it., im not happy with my...

kincept
replies: 6 views: 630
kincept 16th February 2008

Neil Young has a pessimistic message: Music has lost its power to change the world. The 62-year-old singer brought his new...

Sigma
replies: 139 views: 6,371
hanuman 16th February 2008

Hey! You can post here wich plugin u normally use for any single instruments and why?

mattsplace
replies: 2 views: 869
mattsplace 16th February 2008

What is the most tracks of in and out you really need? It seems as though you can get buy with just 16, unless you want more than...

rackdude
replies: 5 views: 629
Ciozzi 16th February 2008

Hello, A quick question: Does anyone know how are the knobs fixed on the Vintech units? Specifically X73i. One of the...

piotr
replies: 4 views: 1,017
piotr 16th February 2008

One Vintage Dynacord Eminent EMT. 2 channel tube amp One Echocord Super S 65 Good condition. Anyone tried it, is it good? I...

Kristian
replies: 1 views: 2,413
Sam an huel 16th February 2008

I hear this effect pretty often. It is usually accompanied by some sort of industrial music.. It sounds like a lead pipe with...

hduncan
replies: 14 views: 1,093
blackwatch5805 16th February 2008

My head is spinning from searching the forums for advice on a good microphone for my baritone/bassy quiet voice. I recently...

pauljaw
replies: 1 views: 1,298
tINY 16th February 2008

Hey Slutz, There was a recent thread blasting Canadian Pro audio dealers and there pricing. Although there are some decent...

replies: 26 views: 1,304
dudekai 16th February 2008

Do you store them in a closet...? Hang them on a wall in the live room...?

Jamz
replies: 7 views: 786
Jamz 16th February 2008

Is there anyone making good bass traps (not the foam stuff) for like $50 bucks per trap? We're moving into a new apartment in...

BigJunk
replies: 23 views: 3,075
mrbobo 16th February 2008

I think this is a very well produced album. Sounds great. There is a very noticeable hiss on all of the songs so I'm assuming it...

heisleyamor
replies: 7 views: 2,108
simonv 16th February 2008

I was thinking of getting an SCA kit, full of 8 preamps in the end, starting with buying 2 t15's. But before jumping in on this,...

rackdude
replies: 2 views: 709
David_Kessler 16th February 2008

Ive got a tiny space for my "studio" and I know low volume/less distance between the monitors and my ears give the room...

hduncan
replies: 6 views: 936
dangoudie 16th February 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search