The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm new to this forum. I am slowly building up some gear. So here is my question: OK, You're on a desert island, and you can...

Deleted df0b888
replies: 25 views: 3,081
Kestral 18th February 2008

I'm new to posting on this forum, but have been reading for some time, and enjoy the advice given. I'd like to list my gear and...

johndykstra
replies: 28 views: 1,545
johndykstra 18th February 2008

I read a lot on here about people putting a flanger on vocals, but I have yet to read anything on how they use it. I feel like...

cjmask
replies: 4 views: 9,937
dwall 18th February 2008

We had micing vs miking, and micing won out... Even though I voted for that, now I'm not so sure. It certainly looks like what...

peeder
replies: 58 views: 3,523
richardswag 18th February 2008

seems there ought to be a good simple to use Cd printing software and hardware (paper included) thatll let you do record label...

gsilbers
replies: 7 views: 670
pete murray 18th February 2008

I have two unpowered dj subs, that are a combined 500 RMS, and I'd really like to know exactly what I need for a power amp...

maelstrom99
replies: 13 views: 2,275
maelstrom99 18th February 2008

I'm a junior in college and just got a credit card for the first time (I know, I waited awhile). I'm just wondering if I could...

heisleyamor
replies: 28 views: 1,619
thedommer 18th February 2008

Anyone knows where i can find on web? Official Website only has telephone or fax, not even an e-mail for contact. Thanks ...

Fernando S.
replies: 0 views: 785
Fernando S. 18th February 2008

Recommendation of a cooling system?

rackdude
replies: 8 views: 965
taturana 18th February 2008

Hi I think I´m going crazy one day. I can´t sleep anymore becouse of compression... I´m trying to learn how to hear...

drakem
replies: 0 views: 716
drakem 18th February 2008

At the studio i work at i was able to get my hands on a prototype of a clock that A.R.T is going to be releasing in a few months...

PreAmpSam
replies: 1 views: 564
gregovertone 18th February 2008

OK, here's my 'little' list. It's kinda pricey...... I really feel the projects I have completed using this gear recently...

Jules
replies: 133 views: 23,337
AllAboutTone 18th February 2008

Mixing a song and there is a lot of snare bleed in the kick mic. So I went through and cut out everything but the kicks. This...

Lazer Toms
replies: 9 views: 1,393
fooman 18th February 2008

Hi Anyone know if some phantom powered mikes take longer to power up? I have a new TLM 103 and just picked up a used one that's 3...

larrykane
replies: 1 views: 580
dbbubba 18th February 2008

I'm trying to tune my drums to get the slight pitch-bend effect (pitch lowers) - I know that in order to do this, the resonant...

primemeat64
replies: 18 views: 18,305
primemeat64 18th February 2008

Hi, I've heard you can run a line level in this unit, as anybody tried this, also can you run a synth without a DI...

baikonour
replies: 1 views: 970
baikonour 18th February 2008

Today it changed. It's off to the right and hangin over the border, and the border has turned blue. I removed the 'pimp my...

James Lugo
replies: 5 views: 656
Jules 18th February 2008

Hello, I sell a full Samplitude Pro 9, with all manuals, cd's, keys. Original box and license. Possibility of updating to...

davedstudio
replies: 0 views: 534
davedstudio 18th February 2008

Hey there, I've seen a piece of equipment before that you can chain up with your guitar rig that allows you to crank the amp and...

mikemillinator
replies: 4 views: 575
oldgreensock 18th February 2008

We are adding a neve 5032 pre to our commercial recording studio. Any input on this unit would be great. It got great reviews...

Harold Sweeney
replies: 2 views: 1,391
rcorym15 18th February 2008

This is really just a story for anybody thinking about tuning their ****ty piano. Okay, I posted a couple threads earlier in...

soupking
replies: 0 views: 529
soupking 18th February 2008

Where is a good place to get looms made up here in the UK? I need 2 dsub to jack wired for a folcrum .... any recommendations ?

A33
replies: 3 views: 574
lostinmusic 18th February 2008

Australian SSL Distributor Amber Technology are pleased to announce the appointment of Melbourne based Soundcorp as a Premium...

mixmonkeys
replies: 2 views: 310
mixmonkeys 18th February 2008

YouTube - Michael Clarke, The Cardboard Drummer

lucasmusic
replies: 1 views: 1,358
rodge 18th February 2008

When recording finger-picked acoustic guitar, do you use -- (1) One microphone or two? (2) Small diaphragm or large diaphragm...

blim
replies: 5 views: 1,549
Chrizcol 18th February 2008

Hey I always record my old Fender jazz bass direct in to preamp - sounds great but every time my fingers are not touching the...

bass man
replies: 12 views: 2,183
ALL*MYTEE 18th February 2008

Does anyone have any recommendations for something that looks cool (and is functional, of course) for less than the $200 Neumann...

Dopamine
replies: 6 views: 2,750
AndreH 18th February 2008

The Electric Lady/SSL thread reminded me of something I've wondered from time to time: A number of my favorite records came...

ttauri
replies: 5 views: 1,176
richmix 18th February 2008

I'm looking at picking up some compressors and these are two that I have my eye on as far as tracking and mixing but not for the...

DRC
replies: 10 views: 1,869
ToddF 18th February 2008

I know that it is currently not possible but how cool would it be if Lynx came up with a card to interface the Aurora with the...

DRC
replies: 0 views: 1,135
DRC 18th February 2008

I was just thinking about this..does anyone just leave their studio gear always on? Does this have bad affects on the gear...

lucasmusic
replies: 6 views: 1,099
RedWallStudio 18th February 2008

hi everybody does anybody know wich kind of snare they used in kelly clarkson´s "because of you"? was it a BFD...

marfbeatz
replies: 51 views: 7,161
duckyboard 18th February 2008

As my humble home studio becomes more and more 'popular', and as I attract more and more truly talented people in to record, I...

manthe
replies: 11 views: 672
manthe 18th February 2008

So I've recently found myself in possession of both an 8 track reel-to-reel (Fostex Model 80) and a 2 track (Tascam 32). I have...

Corran
replies: 15 views: 2,735
theblue1 18th February 2008

No payments, no interest, no minimum for 12 months at 'GuitarCenter'.kfhkh 2000.00 for a demo (in the rack,never plugged...

Rripror
replies: 1 views: 490
alexp 18th February 2008

I have been using a Focusrite Octopre as my mic pre and then it was relegated to just an A/D converter. I'm getting ready to...

congalocke
replies: 0 views: 604
congalocke 18th February 2008

What is the internal mix resolution of Pro Tools LE (7.4) ? I know that HD has 48 bit double precision fixed point...

Kevin Reiter
replies: 10 views: 1,743
jmarkham 18th February 2008

Perhaps I'm being stupid, but i cannot find a version of Vocalign project which appears to be compatible with Logic on an Intel...

TLMUSIC
replies: 2 views: 1,656
A33 17th February 2008

I had an SM57 broken at the club i run live sound at. so i took a pic because it was interesting. It was purchased new about 2...

The Suicider
replies: 6 views: 2,026
The Suicider 17th February 2008

Ok...so i am a complete noob trying to peice a respectible home studio together. This has entailed me buying an MBox2 (i hear...

MrNobody
replies: 3 views: 780
DeepSpace 17th February 2008

Hello im looking for a vocal mic/ large diaphragm in general that is under $700 that will add a little bit of warmth/oldness to...

nomraun
replies: 9 views: 2,496
manthe 17th February 2008

I have a question about the Apogee Rosetta 200 or 800 along with my Motu 896HD. Is it possible to use the Rosetta as the source...

stevetothink
replies: 20 views: 1,754
andremattos 17th February 2008

I was thinking about trying some T15's for some "dav" flavor inside of my studio *or so I'm told*. But, I'm a beginner,...

rackdude
replies: 10 views: 970
rackdude 17th February 2008

seems gain some lose some i like the wideness it gives my mixes when it is used in mastering ..but i lose some localization...

Sigma
replies: 2 views: 668
jimmyjimjim 17th February 2008

Hi guys, Quick and simple question. I need a cool yet very affordable website (for a recording artist)... and I know almost...

Rockman
replies: 11 views: 1,856
James Lehmann 17th February 2008

hey people, does anyone got some clues on how to get that rich and warm on 70s vocal recs like carpenters/renaissance? gonna do...

Diogo C
replies: 37 views: 6,306
brill bedroom 17th February 2008

if i don't tune anything, and i only use mel to align...will i loose audio quality? (less life, less highs,etc i.e. things that...

danielbest
replies: 16 views: 2,057
EddieOnProTools 17th February 2008

Hi I get the impression from another thread at this forum that development of converter technology goes so fast that my m-audio...

bjarnenorheim
replies: 0 views: 554
bjarnenorheim 17th February 2008

Pentium D duel 2.8 ghz processor with 4 gigs of memory. Will it work or not work? Just looking for opinions if I should buy or...

rackdude
replies: 7 views: 713
big country 17th February 2008

I keep reading these charts with the notes and their relative frequencies including octaves up and down. Can someone post a link...

guittarzzan
replies: 7 views: 3,372
guittarzzan 17th February 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search