The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

$150,000 KEF Muon Loudspeaker System http://www.kef.com/products/muon/ KEF Muon loudspeaker is fabricated from super-formed...

surflounge
replies: 16 views: 3,651
kbshearer 20th February 2008

Hey all, I've been running a PTLE 002r setup for quite awhile now, and I'm looking to upgrade. I have some decent pre's (API,...

Colorblind
replies: 1 views: 741
Colorblind 20th February 2008

I vaguely remember seeing, at some point, an external plug-in processor that was compatible with almost every different plug-in...

gyrofly
replies: 2 views: 666
Cocobolo81 20th February 2008

I'm thinking about a pair of those ADK multipattern LDCs. They are getting rave reviews and they're pretty cheap. Less than 1k...

Jake Dempsey
replies: 5 views: 707
Sigma 20th February 2008

I have an acoustics project that revolves around masking, and wanted to see if someone could help me with dB conversion...

tubeman
replies: 10 views: 2,421
tubeman 20th February 2008

Just curious to know some of your favorite pres to use with an SM7. Naturally, the answer will vary from source to source, but...

pfo
replies: 17 views: 1,280
Baz 20th February 2008

RME Fireface 800 hooked up to a Soundcraft 328XD digital console via ADAT. I use Nuendo 3. I may swap the 328XD out for a...

dudekai
replies: 13 views: 1,088
cavern 20th February 2008

Hi! Does anybody has the schematics of this unit? My unit died last day... it powers up no more but I hear the transformer...

Lole
replies: 1 views: 964
WTMNMF 20th February 2008

For your pleasure: Pair of Calrec PQ1161's Lang PEQ2 EMT 244 Kurzweil KSP8 with remote and additional analog I/O card...

bushwick
replies: 2 views: 755
bushwick 20th February 2008

i have an l2 ultramaximizer hardware unit which is pretty cool but the analog outputs are extemely high. like way louder than my...

jmo
replies: 0 views: 935
jmo 20th February 2008

HI, The new Neve DPD uses a Burr Brown PCM 1804 a/d chip. Is it possible to improve the Mac Mini Duo's optical in by replacing...

JAMESMARTI
replies: 5 views: 1,000
MonoBrow 20th February 2008

I just bought a used Control 24, but i can not find the serial # on the back of the control 24 like the other one. i think it's...

lvktv
replies: 1 views: 677
lvktv 20th February 2008

Need Help! I have NS-10M (original) powered through Wonder Giga PA-500, and Behringer Truth B2031. I have the opportunity to...

sarmad
replies: 0 views: 631
sarmad 20th February 2008

anyone know of a good stereo widening plugin for Universal Binary? I own S1 Imager, but that only widens audio that's already...

hive
replies: 9 views: 8,555
redroom 20th February 2008

I'm working on my first solo effort and I just dabble in too many different styles of music. There is some industrial metal stuff...

thx1138
replies: 28 views: 872
theblue1 20th February 2008

I mistakenly posted this https://www.gearslutz.com/board/music-computers/178147-fellow-gsers-i-need-your-ears-itb-otb.html in the...

The dman
replies: 0 views: 563
The dman 20th February 2008

I'm using this pre for some time now with a TC SK48 ..this last one have input sensitivity switching from -10 to + 4 . If I set...

BD Guitars
replies: 15 views: 1,542
jimmyjimjim 20th February 2008

I'm not one to peruse YouTube for schmaltzy videos of children and puppies purportedly being cute; however, my wife is...

travisbrown
replies: 2 views: 667
travisbrown 20th February 2008

The resolution must be able to go pretty far out so that I can see the waveform peaks over about a 2 second period - can you get...

Bhima
replies: 5 views: 1,096
synthoid 20th February 2008

As I sat munching some pizza last night, I noticed in front of me a can of parmesan cheese and a spare headbasket. Thus was born...

Kyle Ashley
replies: 26 views: 2,204
mr. moon 20th February 2008

Hey: I read somewhere some time ago about how to determine the point of speaker excursion when determining volume settings, mic...

Mike24
replies: 1 views: 935
andychamp 20th February 2008

HI all Ok here is the Deal, I bought a pair of HR824's a few years back in the US, im am living in the UK now. I have had the...

MKAudio
replies: 1 views: 1,526
river 20th February 2008

I'm looking for a decent hardware convolution reverb unit that's affordable and has low latency to be used in real-time...

MrVelvet
replies: 0 views: 1,115
MrVelvet 20th February 2008

i always hear both that thick cymbals crack easier and think crack easier i just wanna know which is which

hapisahottee
replies: 10 views: 8,709
junior 20th February 2008

I'm interested in the unit because i already adore their graphic eqs but i can't find any reviews for this one. So any info is...

haryy
replies: 0 views: 2,982
haryy 20th February 2008
replies: 1 views: 624
Sigma 20th February 2008
replies: - views: -
u b k 20th February 2008

What would you want in a tube mic pre that was custom built to suit your wants? Special features? Over all character i.e....

Jamz
replies: 3 views: 762
tsvisser 20th February 2008

I haven't really heard many user reviews on this quite yet and it has been out for a few months. I'm going to pull the trigger on...

bobx
replies: 4 views: 1,420
bobx 20th February 2008

So I'm cleaning out my desk here at my job--since I have been told I will be out of work in a few months---and I came across this...

RaTZZZ
replies: 10 views: 1,085
lionheart 20th February 2008

I've looked pretty hard for anything here, to no avail. All hireage seems to be Livesound oriented Can anyone point me in the...

Adagio12
replies: 7 views: 232
tko 20th February 2008

im listening to this albm and i love it but i think there s a massive amount of artificial vibrato and lots of autotune (or...

analog modeling
replies: 2 views: 1,783
tINY 20th February 2008

Hello, though I like the ASC (better without the transformer) I am looking for a sonically better EQ (pair). I am NOT looking...

buzzjoe
replies: 23 views: 2,782
herecomesyourman 20th February 2008

AllHipHop.com Daily News - : BREAKING NEWS: TVT Filing Chapter 11; Staff Fired TVT was always a funny little label. I produced...

GearBit
replies: 0 views: 760
GearBit 20th February 2008

I'm kind of downsizing my setup as I really only record one or two tracks at a time 99% of the time and I'm trying to figure out...

chickencoop
replies: 5 views: 717
NathanEldred 20th February 2008

What up! I have a question about eq'ing distorted guitars and how to create more separation. I have been woriking on a track...

pedestrian47
replies: 24 views: 5,194
Mike Caffrey 20th February 2008

Anyone know of any Tascam dealers running 1 year same as cash currently? I know GC does this occasionally and War has a new...

cww2
replies: 5 views: 739
Lerxst 20th February 2008

HI!! - I actually started reading "The Mixing Engineer's Handbook - Bobby Owsinski" upon the recommendation of a...

Ashwin
replies: 3 views: 2,234
Eric Greedy 20th February 2008

Hey everyone, first time poster, long time reader (sorry, I had to use that line). I'm a singer/songwriter who's just starting...

hatzalam
replies: 7 views: 716
hatzalam 20th February 2008

So I've been searching around for a new interface for a mixing project I have coming up. Did my research and originally decided...

opium89
replies: 3 views: 768
opium89 20th February 2008

What's the best beat programmer software? I don't mean virtual drummer, as I can record my own kit, I mean more of an all round...

djanogil
replies: 3 views: 15,107
rackdude 20th February 2008

Got mine today, a very natural reverb. Hard not to love it, not that much character but next to a noisy plate and an older...

steffo
replies: 3 views: 1,759
steffo 20th February 2008

Is there any way of being able to use a firestudio 800 with protools M-powered? If you send your signal out from the interface...

shuffle01
replies: 2 views: 565
shuffle01 20th February 2008

Hope this isn't in the wrong forum. It seems widely recognised that a good mix starts right back at the beginning with a good...

amathie
replies: 8 views: 9,129
uncle duncan 20th February 2008

there using the Sennheiser SKM-U mics tonight. They were using Shure KSM9's. I wonder if thats a money thing, or if the...

AudioFields
replies: 0 views: 714
AudioFields 20th February 2008

Hello I am looking to expand my microphone collection severely over the next couple of months and just want to know if i am...

nomraun
replies: 8 views: 1,304
nomraun 20th February 2008

Hi. I have some files that have been recorded at a pretty low level. Is it best to boost the signal in the DAW or is there...

Cocobolo81
replies: 34 views: 1,600
synthoid 20th February 2008

Let's se some Pro Tools rig pictures...HD,Mix...est I will post mine soon!!grimm

logicll
replies: 8 views: 5,984
kafka 20th February 2008

Ya so i dont no if people have done this befor but post your set up.

Deleted User
replies: 3 views: 648
James Guitar 20th February 2008

Someone tell me if this is a true sereo image. In his MIDI room, all of his keys and modules etc run through 2 Alesis multiMix...

AlanTide
replies: 7 views: 827
Killahurts 19th February 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search