The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello all, Long time reader, first time poster here. I'm looking to get a firewire interface to connect to my MacBook. Will be...

skatingbasser
replies: 18 views: 1,527
tINY 21st February 2008

I do apologise for how this probably reads... Some mono sources seem to behave themselves very well and appear to cover a very...

primemeat64
replies: 6 views: 949
dwall 21st February 2008

I have Protools M-Powered and am running it on my Mac G4, so I have to use my M-Audio interface; I would like to get better...

sada10
replies: 2 views: 525
bass man 21st February 2008

URS Saturation, Virsyn VTape or to wait for Waves Studer? That is the question. p.s. Or something else perhaps? My setup will be...

JMWS
replies: 8 views: 1,464
jimmydeluxe 21st February 2008

Can someone suggest a hardware reverb that does at 96khz over spdif? Price? I don't want to go too crazy. Couple of grand? I have...

brutze
replies: 3 views: 1,081
brutze 21st February 2008

Almost finished a mix for a demo I recorded for a young pop-rock band. They're very good, and I gave them a 90% completed mix to...

Nado
replies: 22 views: 2,239
Stevil 21st February 2008

I have finally got our residential side of the studio built and I have a couple of bands with their own producers who want to...

TornadoTed
replies: 2 views: 535
TornadoTed 21st February 2008

Has anyone come across a rolling keyboard/monitor stand that has some rackmount space down below? I can't seem to find one...

RinnyTin
replies: 1 views: 841
minus-sounds.com 21st February 2008

Hey, Slutz. I'm sure someone can answer this question: What Mike is TTD using in 'If you let me Stay' Video? YouTube -...

grhuntuk
replies: 3 views: 954
grhuntuk 21st February 2008

Hi everybody, so I finally hooked up my Lynx aes PCI card with my Kronauer Genio converter. It had worked for a few weeks pretty...

thedude
replies: 1 views: 1,374
thedude 21st February 2008

How does the alesis io26 compare to the motu 8pre

Deleted User
replies: 2 views: 591
JPeters86 21st February 2008

Right now i am using a yamaha 01v96v2 with a alesis hd24 ,if i switch to a toft audio atb-24.would it be worth it?

johnnyz
replies: 4 views: 2,232
Energie 21st February 2008

I have this issue of bringing the levels of my headphone mix up to where the artist is happy without getting distorted in the...

fooman
replies: 6 views: 1,149
tINY 21st February 2008

I was wondering is there a big difference between the C4's and the C4 MK II?? You can get the older pair for under $300 on ebay!

Baderup99
replies: 5 views: 803
Jamz 21st February 2008

Hello there. Quite frankly this forum scares the hell outta me, but I thort i would post this anyways. Every now and again I will...

weezul
replies: 9 views: 872
dwall 21st February 2008

I got an email from someone who wants to book my studio for 12 days in june in order to record with a band from Macedonia which...

Han
replies: 13 views: 776
James Lehmann 21st February 2008

520 dollars for a bk 5 pop filtershiee--yes NOT the mic the POP filter RCA RIBBON BK-5 MICROPHONE POP FILTER SNOWBALL AMAZING! -...

Sigma
replies: 17 views: 961
billgennaro 21st February 2008

Well, I read in another thread that some people still did not hear the famous mix that was done with 2 Nickelback songs playing...

Anderson
replies: 65 views: 13,329
aclarson 21st February 2008

I have been doing some research about what to purchase for my studio, that might beef up my set-up. I'd love to hear some of your...

dubaifox
replies: 18 views: 964
Ethan Winer 21st February 2008

these are both in my price range. I listened to them this week at a store and they sounded really different from each other. the...

SyncSailor
replies: 7 views: 14,384
truthnlife13 21st February 2008

Hello I have a Digi002r and was thinking of getting a new converters for it. I'm connecting a Focusrite OctoPre through ADAT to...

gar_lei
replies: 0 views: 718
gar_lei 21st February 2008

I'm looking for someone who's interested in getting into mastering fulltime. ........someone with good experience (preferably...

Darius van H
replies: 6 views: 988
papawhitehead 21st February 2008

I am recording acoustic with a spaced pair of Cad Trion 6000 mics. The tone is great and I am happy with it. However, as I...

Heartfelt
replies: 7 views: 693
Heartfelt 21st February 2008

Hello I am in the process of doing final mixes on a 7 song EP I am producing, (also in the band as well) I could use some advice...

analogboy
replies: 10 views: 6,627
Sigma 21st February 2008

A friend of mine is moving to the Bronx and wanted my helping find a place near the zoo. She will be working at the zoo and they...

sahiaman
replies: 3 views: 663
frank lyon 21st February 2008

I just got back from a jog wherein RM's Pyjamarama came on, and I was struck by how absolutely great the drums sounded to me. ...

balaperdida
replies: 1 views: 1,224
balaperdida 21st February 2008

I only caught the last 3 songs but i was blown away.I think she is possibly the best pop singer in the world.What a set of lungs...

mikey
replies: 78 views: 4,114
Beyersound 21st February 2008

Hi, Been messing with Breverb and I have to say this is the best sounding RTAS reverb I've ever heard .. tunable .. great...

jmarkham
replies: 3 views: 1,177
gurubuzz 21st February 2008

I have a seller who's offering one for $5000 but I'm not sure if it's too high a price. Most things work except for two channels...

yipshee
replies: 0 views: 434
yipshee 21st February 2008

I hate the thought of spending 20.000$ on a system only to find out two months later that I can sidegrade to the brand new system...

Freddo30
replies: 1 views: 663
Jonboy79 21st February 2008

The digitest is failing with the Aurora connected.Can anybody explain what Loopback Sync is and what is the significance.I'd...

bit mangler
replies: 0 views: 543
bit mangler 21st February 2008

AKG ADR 68K - I have one here which i'm thinking of plugging in tomorrow as i have a free day. Does anyone use this old 80's...

Jack P
replies: 8 views: 1,399
Jack P 21st February 2008

I heard that some of the guys from Black Market Music in LA opened a new music store, maybe on the west side, what is it?

James Lugo
replies: 4 views: 1,396
turnstile 21st February 2008

I have an SE reflection filter and the euro adapter that came with mine is stuck in my shockmount for my Kiwi. Most Euro adapters...

bexarametric
replies: 0 views: 507
bexarametric 21st February 2008

THis is a poll to see what everyone here would get for their room. Consider a good "E" can be had for 80k, a good G/G+...

replies: 25 views: 2,159
raal 21st February 2008

Has this been done before? I did quite a few searches and didn't see them compared to each other straight across. I'm going...

Chris
replies: 3 views: 1,129
Chris 21st February 2008

I recently bought a 'demo' unit and after placing it in its spot in the rack and firing it up the 'ON' lamp is burned...

Rripror
replies: 6 views: 908
infopimpster 21st February 2008

Was stuck listening to "modern rock"(pop rock?) on the radio today. Hav'nt done that for years. I must...

unsung
replies: 0 views: 848
unsung 21st February 2008

I have written and recorded several songs that need "production". Each song starts with a measure of acoustic guitar...

Jeff19
replies: 9 views: 1,700
Jeff19 21st February 2008

Hammond A100 which is basically a C3 plus reverb so basically a B3 plus reverb and it's $1200 without the Leslie. I don't have...

McPhaul
replies: 0 views: 622
McPhaul 21st February 2008

Yes, I'd like to interview Kim Deal of the Breeders for the Swedish music magazine MM... but I am quite sure the way to do that...

joelpatterson
replies: 1 views: 510
joelpatterson 21st February 2008

Hi everybody, Who are the well-known mix engineers in Montreal? Thanks

simonv
replies: 0 views: 629
simonv 21st February 2008

artists like this http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/getty/gyi0051390916.widec.jpg a straight stand just won't cut it...i nevr...

Sigma
replies: 1 views: 570
Lerxst 21st February 2008

I've read a few posts about people who prefer different EQs for high passing. I high pass just about everything to some degree...

dr bockman
replies: 1 views: 842
tINY 21st February 2008

I've been scouring these forums trying to figure out what gear I'll want and what's worth it. I'm a student studying composition...

akindy
replies: 15 views: 1,069
akindy 21st February 2008

Hey guys, Im going to school for Digital Media and we have to create a website on a topic of our choice. I've chosen to discuss...

h2blink
replies: 2 views: 732
NobleWordz 21st February 2008

Hi, Do i need and Mbox 2 or an Mbox 2 pro? i have some other pre's i would like to use - would i only be able to use them with...

shuffle01
replies: 8 views: 554
shuffle01 21st February 2008

Juts stumbled across this Mh0VX74alwk

fastlane
replies: 2 views: 541
Mike Caffrey 21st February 2008

Hey Guys, I traveled to and toured NZ back in 2003 and fell in love with the place. For such a small country the amount of...

matta
replies: 9 views: 272
musikwerks 20th February 2008

USB turntable for Digital data storage of...

Sigma
replies: 7 views: 738
Sigma 20th February 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search