The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I need some decent monitors to work @ very restricted levels, My budget would be around the $2k mark & I'd be using them to...

duckoff
replies: 4 views: 1,183
Clarence 25th February 2008

I've searched the forums but haven't really come across an Otari MX5050 mkII 8 chan. I'm wondering if some of you fine folks...

Phrygian
replies: 3 views: 3,454
Phrygian 25th February 2008

Found enough info through searching here. Please ignore or moderator can delete.

K.C.
replies: 0 views: 2,018
K.C. 25th February 2008

I just started using Logic Pro 8 and have the Waves Plugs (L3 Compressor, etc...) How do I get these plugs to appear in Logic...

Tommy Mas
replies: 2 views: 776
Tommy Mas 25th February 2008

Hi.... What reverb plugins would you recommend. I really dont need any other plugins (probably could use others, but really, I...

sanjari
replies: 6 views: 754
henryrobinett 25th February 2008

Hey Whast up Jimi Don im a newby at this site but I used to play blues like stevie ray vaughan the fender strat and fender super...

Jimi Don
replies: 5 views: 655
DBlakely 25th February 2008

Me and a buddy went halves on a SH-101. We got it from some weirdo for $100! The circuit board for the pot dials had a crack,...

Alex Specht
replies: 4 views: 998
Alex Specht 25th February 2008

hi all i am using emu1212m card, uad card, nuendo, mixing inside the box my question is- if i upgrade to the convertor Lavry...

vital
replies: 5 views: 949
Ethan Winer 25th February 2008

I'll be recording gang vocals tomorrow and haven't done this before. what would you advise me to do regarding - panning (L+R...

cococontofu
replies: 18 views: 7,149
Kenny Gioia 25th February 2008

SO I have a really good set up going in my home studio and I'm at a cross road. I'm down to my last $1,500 for the next few...

beardsnotbeers
replies: 4 views: 811
Ethan Winer 25th February 2008

hi everyone: i'm interested in learning more about Lomo mics, which ones are popular, which ones are not, what their strengths...

James Guitar
replies: 8 views: 3,093
FireMoon 25th February 2008

I want a summing unit, but I want one with groups so I can mix my drums through a compressor before hitting the 2-bus. And no I...

jonnypowell
replies: 1 views: 654
reid 25th February 2008

Hi all--My band is looking to start incorporating samples into our live show and I'm pretty confused about my options. We would...

Polymerben
replies: 4 views: 1,223
Albert 25th February 2008

Hey, Getting Heaps of hum recording guitar line in on fireface 800. Hum is 1000Hz and up. Contacted RME Support. They has been...

stuartmcilreavy
replies: 5 views: 927
guittarzzan 25th February 2008

Looking for a mic pre and eq with most "depth" or 3d sound? I know the Neve stuff but was wondering any others?

lucasmusic
replies: 2 views: 646
AllAboutTone 25th February 2008

they played her video last night of the song she did for randy jacksons cd and have a question re the vocals for anyone that...

Audio Hombre
replies: 62 views: 3,514
Empire Prod 25th February 2008

What's the going cost for a decent 8-channel A/D converter? There's so much said about how one is better than the other. But...

soupking
replies: 6 views: 1,012
TEMAS 25th February 2008

i was offered a Korg Triton LE and Line 6 delay modeler in exchange for studio time. I could use both. my question to my fellow...

DNR
replies: 3 views: 664
surflounge 25th February 2008

Decisions, decisions. I've been looking at many preamp options, and now I've got my eyes on the API Lunchbox. Some site has a...

shakespearesmans
replies: 11 views: 962
severe 25th February 2008

1st, the reason I say mac is, I have EWQLSO for windows (.dll files) and its the platinum library, however, it is several years...

composer
replies: 11 views: 2,000
Dr.Wu 25th February 2008

Is it possible to hook a record player up to my presonus firepod into my KRK Rp-6 monitors? I want to play some of my vinyl and...

heisleyamor
replies: 4 views: 674
idrinkalot 25th February 2008

The wife and I have been considering packing up our little family and relocating from our native Chicago to someplace completely...

Audionaut
replies: 3 views: 1,110
schmudde 25th February 2008

Hey all, I am looking for the best mic combiner I can find but I'm not exactly sure what the differences are. I can see the...

Polymerben
replies: 0 views: 540
Polymerben 25th February 2008

Hi, Had a question: Just dusting off my old gear to do a quick voiceover session and one of the strings on my neumann u87a...

zoinks7070
replies: 8 views: 1,666
Yoda117 25th February 2008

Anyone have this manual? Could you please scan page 7-22 and email it to me at [email protected] ? Bought a .pdf of the manual...

digitrax
replies: 4 views: 1,981
TheBlade 25th February 2008

Hi Can i use cubase with digi 002 or is 002 Protools Le only ? Thanks

bass man
replies: 5 views: 1,137
jlcl 25th February 2008

I'm looking for a guitar amp that can get it done. You know, chunky deep metal sounds, sparkingly clean sounds, classic...

rackdude
replies: 118 views: 8,945
CorkyTart 25th February 2008

Ok, so I went to GC and got a sm57, got the showcased one because they ran out, come home, and wallah! Listen to the buzz! I...

rackdude
replies: 17 views: 1,061
Kiwiburger 25th February 2008

Can anyone tell me what type of vocal mic is being used here? Keys/vox/bass/guitar have the same vocal mics. YouTube - Jimmy...

cre8tiv1
replies: 0 views: 807
cre8tiv1 25th February 2008

I will finally be done with the main portion of my tracking room! I will post pics after it's done! I'm so stoked!

Nu-tra
replies: 13 views: 1,194
Nu-tra 25th February 2008

This is undeniably a bit of Shameless Self Promotion. Tomorrow night Monday, February 24, 2008 ABC TV. I overdubbed and mixed...

Tony Shepperd
replies: 1 views: 584
Protools Guy 25th February 2008

Damn man. I'm getting fat. I'm sitting too much. Is there a plugin for this? I mean someone must've developed something likes...

henryrobinett
replies: 78 views: 4,111
Unclenny 25th February 2008

Hello, I sell samplitude in ebay, with all manuals, cd's, keys. Original box and license. Completely new. This is the...

davedstudio
replies: 5 views: 878
redddog 24th February 2008

Cubase 4 user here. Question to people who have bought plugin bundles.... Are you hearing a difference between stock...

BlueRadio
replies: 49 views: 3,435
lostinmusic 24th February 2008

I'm messing with VW2 right now in PT on a snare track. There are top and bottom mic snare tracks. When I put VW on the top...

guittarzzan
replies: 5 views: 652
wheever 24th February 2008

Man...I just started posting on here, but you all are so helpful and sweet to us new dudes I just can't stop asking questions....

beardsnotbeers
replies: 0 views: 613
beardsnotbeers 24th February 2008

First Post.... Just curious to see if there are any other interns out there on the forums. OR For those of you that...

Kurbs101
replies: 1 views: 727
ryanojohn 24th February 2008

I have seen Numerous discussions on why the music biz is going downhill, and I have seen a million people argue about the...

megamat
replies: 3 views: 675
megamat 24th February 2008

I don't know about the rest of you, but ever since joining GS I'm not running or lifting weights nearly as much. Instead of...

trakk
replies: 10 views: 862
BLueROom 24th February 2008

I'd like to hear your opinion re. quality comparability (density, smoothness) to high-end outboard reverbs: Lex PCM90, 480, TC...

dagg
replies: 8 views: 6,690
mltamisin 24th February 2008

Looking to buy my next batch of pre's Sytek mpx 4 or SCA t15 , a12's ? I was thinking about 500 series aswell , maby...

birchgrove
replies: 9 views: 1,845
rackdude 24th February 2008

Is anyone familiar with these? They seem to have similar knobs to some of the 110 pre/eq modules. Does anyone know if they...

leadvox
replies: 6 views: 3,160
studiomonkey 24th February 2008

hello, whats gain solutions i have for my unmod v72 ? for the input gain or output gain

Gabriel Sousa
replies: 10 views: 1,289
Gabriel Sousa 24th February 2008

I have been thinking about getting an analog board (toft atb series) and integrating it into PT. I use a MOTU 896HD (thinking...

bombasterd
replies: 7 views: 2,085
drBill 24th February 2008

Hi, tried to find two old threads maybe 2 weeks old. One was about using gates in mixing and the other one was about mixing a...

Mr.HOLMES
replies: 2 views: 455
orange 24th February 2008

looking to buy my first set of converters , heard alot of good things about the black lion AD , does anybody have good results...

birchgrove
replies: 0 views: 698
birchgrove 24th February 2008

I need to limit the signals of all kinds of keyboard tracks before they hit the converters. I use very careful gain staging and...

maxhype
replies: 2 views: 1,807
Vogon 24th February 2008

Audiomidi.com has the the UAD-1e on sale for $749. This is a pretty significant sales drop, and wonder if it has any meanings...

Deleted 86c3d96
replies: 0 views: 485
Deleted 86c3d96 24th February 2008

Anyone with experience using this compressor? Anyone have a manual for this that they can share? Thanks.

Annex2
replies: 1 views: 3,059
Annex2 24th February 2008

. YouTube - Ebay ( I want it that way parody) .

Sqye
replies: 28 views: 1,504
Sqye 24th February 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search