The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

First let me say that Taxi is just one method of getting your music noticed, there is no substitute for touring to increase your...

lane thaw
replies: 9 views: 1,172
RCM - Ronan 27th February 2008

Hi All, Here's an OLD song my band recorded 15 years ago that I just had mastered for fun. It has it's mix issues for sure...

TCW
replies: 7 views: 787
TCW 27th February 2008

For the first time I have to mix a mandolin and a clean electric guitar. The mandolin is covering the guitar nicely, so it'll...

rockstar_josh
replies: 10 views: 6,963
Sigma 27th February 2008

The Pedal Pimp, aka Michael Patrick, gets "psycho-delic" with the Danelectro French Toast. Enjoy!

jammybastard
replies: 0 views: 636
jammybastard 27th February 2008

Howdy folks: Just curious about what some of the copyright issues are surrounding demo reels. I am a recording engineer and I...

locosoundman
replies: 8 views: 2,814
Tanglewood 27th February 2008

Hello, Maybe a stupid question, but one I don't know the answer to. Is there any point in installing a DXi version of a synth...

Mystical Potato
replies: 2 views: 794
Vogon 27th February 2008

I just turned on the unit ... it displays all zeros as opposed to the clock resolution ... the unit does not respond when any of...

Peter Juliano
replies: 2 views: 828
Peter Juliano 27th February 2008

So, I've read a couple people saying that they've "read" the SF12 won't get damaged by phantom power. However, I'm...

Benmrx
replies: 1 views: 810
numrologst 27th February 2008

Is it a good idea to buy used mics or is it something i should stay away from?

Deleted User
replies: 4 views: 675
bigbone 27th February 2008

Hi, I'm doing a photo shoot thing that will involve the destruction of a Marshall stack. I need your "in good...

satox
replies: 0 views: 793
satox 27th February 2008

I just noticed that a whole line of dead pixels has appeared right across the screen on my MPC2500 - its still in warrenty - I...

Dave12345
replies: 8 views: 1,206
narcoman 27th February 2008

How does the Naked Eye Classic compare to the Royer 121? I'm mainly concerened with capturing really high gain guitar. There is...

DDH
replies: 0 views: 902
DDH 27th February 2008

Hello I'm considering upgrading the converters of my Digi002r. I'm debating between the Black Lion Mod and the RME...

gar_lei
replies: 8 views: 1,726
gar_lei 27th February 2008

As promised: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Now, this is the buzz that is coming out of my...

hduncan
replies: 9 views: 1,951
hduncan 27th February 2008

What is the theory behind angling nearfields versus having them on the same parallel plane?

hduncan
replies: 47 views: 4,893
hduncan 27th February 2008

This just in from St. Sanders. Humorless Metalheads Shut Down Popular YouTuber | The Underwire from Wired.com and...

GearBit
replies: 54 views: 3,558
FFTT 27th February 2008

I have a small project/tracking studio in town, and I have a bunch of projects coming to the point where someone smarter than me...

DeathMonkey
replies: 2 views: 1,209
DSD_Mastering 27th February 2008

I want to switch my ACP88 from 110V to 220V. I was told that there is a switch! Has anybody done this? I need some help. I don´t...

nubee
replies: 5 views: 1,268
nubee 27th February 2008

what the title says: i'm looking for an adapter so i can line my home phone (or cell phone, but i'm much less optimistic about...

code green
replies: 1 views: 603
Meriphew 27th February 2008

Hey fellow slutz! ok this is random and i'm probs gonna get chucked off the forum for this but i am an avid gearslutter and...

iamproof
replies: 0 views: 499
iamproof 26th February 2008

This is always something I like to get more in depth with and probably gloss over when I mix. I am working on more minimal...

Methlab
replies: 4 views: 3,840
dropblacksky 26th February 2008

YouTube - Youngest Baby Beatles Show in Diaper-Hey Jude

abit
replies: 0 views: 1,150
abit 26th February 2008

I thought I read that Apogee might be coming out with a portable version of the Ensemble. Any truth to that? I can't imagine as...

rcook349
replies: 1 views: 603
tsvisser 26th February 2008

I really enjoy my aea r84 and find it very usefull... (adding top end on the eq 1st is good) ...problem is that I have the ribbon...

chet.d
replies: 5 views: 3,969
Blackwater 26th February 2008

Another one bites the dust.gruudge Rolling Stone : TVT Records Goes Bankrupt, Forcing Entire Polyphonic Spree to Panhandle

Funk Dracula
replies: 4 views: 737
Slipperman 26th February 2008

have you seen this one? i just picked up a new/old G5 and im trying to get PT up and running. i open a session and a window pops...

wedgewedge
replies: 10 views: 1,747
bigbone 26th February 2008

So which is prefered - D/A into channel return or into channel input. I'm using a Mix Wizard 2 (just for now)

Quantumphysics
replies: 1 views: 551
Quantumphysics 26th February 2008

Ok, so I have a Digi002...and yeah, it's time for a bit of an upgrade pretty soon. So here's what I'm looking for - a nice...

eastcoastnme
replies: 1 views: 690
loujudson 26th February 2008

I love the Bass & Kick thread we have going on, and it made me really curious about the other elements of the mix. I started...

fooman
replies: 5 views: 1,582
andychamp 26th February 2008

Hi, I have recently been introduced to Sonos wireless music system and wanted to see if anyone is using one to listen to mixes...

Lorddiagram
replies: 1 views: 1,278
tsvisser 26th February 2008

So all this business of music downloading, ipods, file sharing, and digital technology blah blah has really put me in the mood to...

caseyLA
replies: 66 views: 4,277
FireMoon 26th February 2008

Congrats Jules! howdy You have surpassed thrills 9,999!

slick0
replies: 6 views: 780
TonyBelmont 26th February 2008

What do you guy's say about leaving your gear on, while you are not in the studio? In my case i work daytime and I'm more or...

lionheart
replies: 26 views: 1,429
Keldog 26th February 2008

I just built a small tracking room and I need to paint it... Any no no's on colors? What color is a good mood setter?

Nu-tra
replies: 31 views: 1,621
big country 26th February 2008

having some difficulty deciding what is next for our studio. i see some holes, but don't knwo where to focus our attention, gear...

destiny brandon
replies: 1 views: 578
Ethan Winer 26th February 2008

I downloaded the demo and then immediately bought these plug-ins after I heard them. Very pleasantly surprised... The plugs...

dreamsongs
replies: 4 views: 1,416
dreamsongs 26th February 2008

Hello I wanted to ask if anyone had any techniques for lengthening a vocal note. What I mean is this, there are a couple spots...

analogboy
replies: 21 views: 2,807
SkunkWorks 26th February 2008
replies: 4 views: 751
bickele 26th February 2008

Mixing a couple of tracks right now for a band...on the chorus we did not have time to do lots of vocal overdubs to get a bigger...

gm5k
replies: 4 views: 2,138
toolskid 26th February 2008

Folks, First time caller, long time listener. After 10+ years on hiatus I am returning to recording and building a new personal...

Sans
replies: 5 views: 924
Sans 26th February 2008
replies: - views: -
Clueless 26th February 2008

Hi friendshowdy, a newbie.... Is there so much difference???? If is not the price difference is huge, so if the diff is just...

analogica
replies: 6 views: 1,916
analogica 26th February 2008

Can storing a pair of U87's or any microphone or peice of gear in a garage studio that can become cold (Los Angeles cold, not...

forthemusic.com
replies: 5 views: 870
orange 26th February 2008

Just wanted to say whats up to everyone on the boards.

26hrz
replies: 2 views: 521
deda 26th February 2008

So I'm looking for some software to manage my billing. I have multiple sources of income, gear rentals, engineering, etc., that...

rickrock305
replies: 7 views: 1,817
mslim 26th February 2008

Im working on a song and i want it to peak during the chorus. Im looking in trying to re-create a similar effects that's heard...

VJesk
replies: 2 views: 1,732
James Guitar 26th February 2008

for those who use the Ensoniq ASR-10 with the Iomega Zip 100 what settings at the back do you guys put the Iomega Zip 100 at to...

huh?
replies: 3 views: 938
huh? 26th February 2008

Hey Slutz, I've got a line on a Peavy VMP-2 pre. I've heard nothing but great things about this pre and would love to hear for...

audiblethought
replies: 9 views: 1,127
rapfreak 26th February 2008

Ive been trying to get my studio togther for the last year, and just haven't got it to flow the way I want it to. I thought it...

kincept
replies: 1 views: 640
EgyptionRing 26th February 2008

Hey guys, I thought i'd throw up a quick review of the new drum samples i got, Supersonic samples. First off i must say I still...

dobz
replies: 3 views: 1,197
BLueROom 26th February 2008

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search